Chapter 78

Previously on Chapter 77

I pull away and rub her snout as she licks me again. I smile happily. I let out a happy sigh and close my eyes, leaning my body against her again. I'm so happy that the technique works. I finally got my bison back... b/n is back!!

-New Journey-

Y/N P.O.V

I lay on b/n's arm, not planning on getting up any time soon. I just really miss her. Now that I finally have her back, I don't wanna be separated again. I continue to caress the fur on her arm as she lay on the ground.

"Things have been hard for me without you, girl. I'm so happy to have you back" I said. She turns to me and gently licks my cheek, making me let out a soft giggle. "I miss you too..." I said, rubbing her head. I smile softly at her, as she continue to stare at me.

I hear footsteps coming towards us. I turn my head to see the gang. They stop dead in their tracks. I just grin at them, as they stare at us in shock with their eyes wide open.

"Hey, guys... look who's back" I said, smiling happily at them. I move to stand up from b/n's arm. Aang is the first one to get over his shock.

"W-Wow, Y/N... y-you, you actually did it" he said. I smile at him and nod my head. I turn to look at b/n, gently rubbing her snout. "Yeah... I did it. I manage to bring her back, finally" I said, smiling softly. She nudge me gently, which makes me stumble a little. I let out a laugh and caress her fur.

Aang grins and runs towards b/n. He jumps with his air-bending and land on her head. "Hello, girl..." he said. b/n just let out a soft sound. Aang slides down her head and smiles.

"Now Appa finally have a friend. He's going to be so happy, right buddy?" He said. Appa walks towards b/n and starts to play with her. I let out a soft giggle at the sight of our bisons playing together. I feel a weight on my shoulder and turn my head to see my lemur.

I hear a gasp. I turn my head to see it's coming from Aang. "What's the matter with you, brother?" I said. He turns to look at me and grins widely. I stare at him with a raise eyebrow. He rushes towards me, nearly knocking me down as he places his hands on my shoulder.

"Do you realize what this means, sis??" He said. His voice is lacing with excitement. I tilt my head, not really getting what he meant. He let out a sigh and starts shaking me.

"How can you not realize it?! It was your own idea! Now that we have b/n... we can go around the world! All of us!! And show the world the new Fire Nation!" He said. Well... more like yelling. I have to cover my ears to block his loud voice because of how loud he's being.

I remove my hands from my ears as I try to register what he just said. My eyes widened in excitement as it finally clicked. I turn to look at my brother with an excited expression.

"Wait... you're right!! We can go around now!" I said, excitedly. He let out a happy cheer and picks me up, he starts to spin us around. I scream and cheers in happiness. The rest of the gang also cheers. I can see they're all getting excited.

***

Today is the day, we'll start traveling around to show people the new Fire Nation. I'm helping Sokka load the stuff on Appa's and b/n's saddle. I gently take the sleeping bags from his hand and jumps on top of b/n's saddles. I hand it to Katara so she can arrange the stuff on b/n's.

"Alright... that's the last one. So, who's traveling with who?" I said, jumping down b/n's saddle and lands next to Aang. Aang turns to look around. "Okay, so we have you, me, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Suki, Zuko, uncle Iroh, Ty Lee and Mai... there's 10 people. So each bisons will carry 5 people" he said. I just nod my head in agreement.

"Hmm... how about, Katara, Sokka, Suki and Toph go with you on Appa. While Zuko, Mai, Ty Lee and Uncle Iroh will go with me on b/n... sounds good?" I said. Everyone turns to look at each other and nods their heads in agreement.

"Okay!! It's settled then!" I said. I turn around and jumps on b/n's saddle. I turn to look at Zuko and offers my hand to him. He grabs my hand and I pull him up. Zuko helps Uncle Iroh while I help Mai. Ty Lee can climb up b/n's back with ease.

"Are... you sure this is safe?" Mai said. I turn to look at her and giggle. "You've rode an airship before... I thought you're going to get used to flying. And don't worry, it's completely safe. Just don't fall off" I said. She pout at me, which makes me laugh even more.

"Oooh~ I'm so excited! I came back just so I can come with you all on this trip!" Ty Lee said. I turn to look at her and smiles softly. She grins happily at me. I turn to look at Aang as the others get on Appa.

"Are we all set?" I asked. He grins and nods his head while giving me a thumbs up. I turn to the three that sits behind me. "Ready?" I asked. They just nod their head. I grin and turn to look forward.

"Okay, b/n... yip yip!" I said. We start to fly in the sky. I turn my head to my brother to see him flying on Appa. He turns to look at me and grins widely. I just give him a soft smile. How I miss this... being able to fly with my dear flying bison.

"Where are we going to head to first??" I yelled out to my brother. He urge Appa to fly closer to us. "I don't know! Where do you reckon we should go to?" He said. I give him a straight face.

"Seriously? I asked you first!" I said. He just give me a toothy grin. I roll my eyes at his action. I turn to look behind me at the four people. "Well... what do you think, guys... uncle? I mean, we are trying to clean your country's name..." I said. They turn to look at each other.

"The second place the Fire Nation attacked was the Southern Water-tribe. The first one being..." Uncle Iroh said, trailing off turning to look at me with a pained gaze.

I hum softly at what he said. "Yeah... I know..." I said, in a sad tone. The first place the Fire Nation attacks were the air Nomads... my home.

My eyes starts to tear up at the thought of my home. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Zuko. "I know apologies won't be enough for all the pain my country have caused you, Y/N..." he said. I can see the look of sadness and grief in his eyes. I just smile softly at him and place my hand on top of his, which is still on my shoulder.

"I'm fine... don't worry about it. So, guess we'll go from top?" I said. He nods his head in agreement. I nod my head and turn to look at my brother, who's waiting for my answer. He also looks worried at me.

"I'm fine, brother. We'll be paying a visit to Southern Water-Tribe first. We'll start from top" I said. Katara and Sokka looks really happy at what I said, while Aang grins and nods his head. I just smile softly at their happiness. It has been a while since they returned home. So, Southern Water-Tribe...

Here we come!!

*to be continued*