Chapter 47

Previously on Chapter 46

I take a couple of steps backward, and let out a heavy breath. I've only just started facing one of them, but I'm already struggling. Oh Spirits... how will I gain my bending back if it's so hard to fight them. Will I be able to win?

-Struggles-

Y/N P.O.V

I breathe heavily, with my body slightly hunched forward. I feel exhausted. I fall on my knees as I struggle to stay awake.

'Sokka' swings his sword at me. I quickly stand up and blocks his attack. Eventually he manage to get me off balance. I fall on my back, with him pointing his sword close to my neck. I lay on the ground, with a heavy breath.

"Give up... you're too weak, Y/N" he said. I close my eyes. I recall the memories I have with Sokka. How I used to feel about him, but now he's with Suki.

"I am weak... because I'm a human and I have emotions. As much as I used to love Sokka. I want him to be happy, if he's happy with Suki... then I will be a good friend and support him" I said.

'Sokka' lowers his arm, removing the sword from my neck. He smiles at me. "Well done, Y/N... a way to deal with frustration towards someone is acceptance, that include letting go and be happy for someone..." he said. His body starts to glow a silver color and he vanished. I turn my head and notice something appearing by the invisible wall.

There's 5 holes forming a hexagon. A silver glow appear and a crystal filled one of the holes in a color of silver. I turn to look at the others.

"W-Who's next?" I said, tiredly. One of the emotion walks forward. "Y/N. That's enough. You must take some rest..." my Avatar self said. I turn my head to look at her.

"I can still fight" I said. She shakes her head. "No... you need to go back. Come back again later when you are fit enough..." she said. I let out a sigh and nod my head. I close my eyes.

End of Soul Realm

I open my eyes and collapse on the floor. I breathe heavily and stare at the sky above me. I lift my hand and notices several bruises on them. Looks like what my Avatar self said is true. If I got hurt in that world, I got hurt in real life. So... if I die in that world... I'll die in this world too.

I stand up and walk away of the place I'm in. I feel so tired. My whole body is aching too. This is only the first battle, but it drained me up. How am I suppose to fight the other 4?? Ugh... I don't wanna think of that now. I'll just get some rest for now.

***

I'm just sitting by the cliff. I stare at the scenery in front of me, while hugging on of my knee while I let the other dangles over the cliff. I can't believe that I agreed to let Zuko joins the group.

I hear footsteps coming closer towards me. I turn my head and let out a sigh. I stand up and walks away. I feel a hand grabbing my wrist before I'm able to take another step.

"Wait... please. Talk to me" he said. I keep my head away from him. "I don't want to. There's nothing to talk about. Now, let me go" I said. I try to move his hand from mine, but he tighten his grip.

"No... you may have nothing to talk about. But I have tons. You don't have to say a thing. Just please, Y/N. Please listen to me" he said. I yank my hands out of his grip. "Well, I'm not going to listen to ANYTHING you have to say..." I said, turning my head to look at him. I turn around and try to walk away. But I feel a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

"Let me go, Zuko!" I said, trying to get out of his embrace. He tightens his arms around me, making it impossible for me to move. "Just please, listen..." he said, pleadingly. I shake my head at what he said.

I turn in his arms and place both of my hands on his chest. I push him with all my strength. But the push makes me take a few steps back. My feet gets off balance and I start to fall from the cliff. I quickly hold on to the edge.

"Y/N, hold on!" Zuko said. He quickly grab my hand. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. If I fall, I will surely die. I don't have my air-bending. I don't want to die. Not yet... I still need to find a way to help my brother end this war.

"D-Don't let g-go..." I said. "Never... I'll never let you go..." He said. Zuko quickly pulls me up. He pulls me up a little too hard, which resulting in me colliding with him.

I stumble onto him, and the two of us fall down with me on top of him. But instead of pulling away from him, I start to cry in his arms while burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"It's okay... I got you..." he said, gently caressing my hair. I just stay silent and keep crying. Zuko kept me in his arms as he waits for me to calm down.

Eventually, I've stopped crying. I slowly pull away from Zuko. I scoot away from him. "Let's not talk about this, okay?" I said, coldly. I turn around and walks away, ignoring the fact that Zuko is calling out for me.

I walk towards a tree and start climbing. I miss not having to do anything by strength and just air-bend my way to a higher place. Now I have to climb a tree!

I take a seat on the tree. I take out my ocarina. This ocarina was given to me by one of my friend. It was the day of the attack. I kept it with me all the time, as it is the only reminder I had of her. I place it on my lips and start to play a soft melody.

Zuko P.O.V

I place my hand on the tree a couple of feet away from the one Y/N's sitting. She's playing a music instrument. The melody she's playing is quite soothing. But... it sounded sad too.

I feel my tears slowly streaming down my cheeks. I lift my hand and wipe them away. Crying won't solve anything. I will keep trying... I'll do anything to get Y/N to forgive me. I swear... I will win her back.

*to be continued*