The Beginning "Part 1"

*Past*

Somewhere in the outskirts of the Dafan mountain, at the break of dawn, out in the open... under the cover of dark blue sky filled with stars that were shying away with the arrival of first rays of light...

When the moon was still in the sky blessing the souls with it's soothing calmness and coolness and the sun was making its way to fill the lives with it's warmth, a history was being written.

A story that would affect the life of many.. for better or for worse.. only time will tell.

The area echoed with the cries of a woman lying on the moist bed of grass, struggling to keep her breathing regulated while going through extreme pain as if her bones were breaking, her skin was burning and her lower abdomen was being torn apart....

She was waiting for her husband... who had rushed to ask for help in the nearby village from anyone, be it a doctor or a midwife, anyone who could save and help his wife deliver their child safely.

They were on their way to the next town after their recent night hunt under the cover of night, trying to avoid the heat of the beginning of summer when the woman started having a series of cramps indicating the arrival of a new life.

She was strong... both in strength and her will, one who was the blood of the great immortal cultivator Baoshan Sanren, known as Cangse Sanren.

She too... was close to achieve her immortality due to her high cultivation and could have made her own name written in golden words among the sea of cultivators in the cultivation world ...but one incident led her to retreat from the very same cultivation world she strived for ...and even left her home, her mother, her haven to explore the world that she soon come to realise was not worth it.

While waiting for her husband to find a healer and come back, her mind flashed with several memories that led to the present circumstances. Even though it was a choice made by her own, things could have been better.

Flashback

"Changze! Changzeee~ let's go to the east... My days are no fun with your stuck up ass... You are always busy managing Fengmian's duties, let him do his tasks himself, will you?"

Receiving only a glare in response from her ever so loving husband who was too loyal to his friend for his own good, she finally used her Trump card

"If you won't go then I will ask Qiren to accompany me for the night hunt... Humph"

She knew it all too well that Qiren even though he mocked her at every given chance, he also secretly liked her and did all those acts only for seeking her attention.

This fact was not unknown to her great not so possessive husband.

The moment she suggested Qiren's name, Changze pinned her to the wall and stared down at her with his possessive aura, his silver eyes filled with devotion, desire and passion for the only woman his world revolved around, his only family, friend, love and soulmate.

His unquenchable thirst coupled with Cangse's gleaming bluish grey eyes with a mole below her rose tinted soft and juicy lips made him loose all his self restraint...

He dived hungrily to those lips.. tasting the heavenly bliss that he craves for, with all his being. He abhorred even the idea of his wife spending time with other men especially that Qiren and Fengmian.. in his absence as unlike his oblivious and carefree wife, he was too aware of their feelings towards her.