Life among Lotuses "Part 7"

"Healer Shi, will you please explain now? Did A'xian really have her-"

"Yes.." Healer Shi sighed and caressed A'xian lovingly, "Our Little girl has entered her new phase of life"

"Oh dear! A'xian... you're growing beautifully meimei," Yanli chirped, gazing at her adorable A'xian.

"Ahnn??!" A'xian looked startled and then bewildered

"The pain and blood loss you experienced yesterday will now occur every month master," Youling added sympathetically

"What!? WHY?!!!" A'xian looked at them, alarmed

Healer Shi chuckled at A'xian's cute frown, "Little girl.. listen carefully okay?! This cycle is essential for every female's growth. We usually experience this for five days every month, however, in your case things are different.

I assume it's the illusion spell, that you only experienced it for less than a day.

While it's a great alternative to safeguard your secret, such short cycle would result in extremely severe cramps, nausea and heavy blood loss.

I'll prepare some medicines to alleviate your pain. Also, as the illusion can't hide this, we must be prepared for the future!" Healer Shi said thoughtfully.

"I'll take care of my master! Don't worry," Youling jie assured, her aura exuding confidence and power

"We all will look after Wei Wuxian, Youling jie!" Jiang Cheng said, walking towards them.

"Wei Wuxian, we must return to our rooms now, I don't want Madam Yu to create any scene.

Take rest... we'll be back in a few hours to accompany you to your quarter," Jiang Cheng said awkwardly, his voice considerably soft than his usual high pitched yelling

A'xian smiled mischievously, "Alright! Maiden ChengCheng!!"

...

"You!" Jiang Cheng suddenly lunged at A'xian and tickled her until she became a gasping, laughing and giggling mess.
.
.
.
Days passed and the bond among the Yunmeng Trio, grew stronger than ever before.

Earlier, it was found that even for those aware of A'xian's identity, the illusion spell will be ineffective, unguarded only for a short span of time.

Therefore, while the whole Lotus Pier was under the impression that Wei Wuxian never wakes up before eleven in the morning, she practiced at the break of dawn, daily... to understand and lower the guards of the illusion spell, just as her mother taught.

Though A'xian's life was now going much better, but... her recurrent nightmares since that night were leaving a deep impact on her subconscious mind

Her fears, anxiety and pain that she hid so well for all these years were slowly resurfacing.

Youling jie informed Yanli and A'cheng about her master's fragile condition, when even after her persuasion, A'xian didn't share her problems with her siblings.

With their abundant love, care and concern along with their constant nagging and scolding, A'xian was able to rein in her emotions and live peacefully for the first time since her arrival at the Lotus Pier.