Survival on the Street "Part 3"

It was yet another day of tireless searching for Xixi and others while looking for something to sate her hunger and quench her thirst.

Youling was following A'ying, ensuring no dog or evil beings could come in the immediate vicinity of her while maintaining a continuous flow of light hearted and motivating conversation.

Six months have passed since A'ying met those cultivators in white. Even though their faces have already faded in her memory, A'ying still remembers feeling dejected, unwanted and untouchable.

She knew it was all because of her own expectations and misunderstanding, but somewhere in her heart, she felt hurt.

She started to feel more lonely than ever, since they left and therefore Youling tried her best to cheer up her little master.

Having no success in her today's search as well, A'ying started walking back towards her temporary stay in that new area.

Suddenly, she heard someone asking for any relevant information or whereabouts of Wei Wuxian

Her ears perked up. Hearing someone saying her own name and asking information about her, she was filled with excitement. Her dull and gloomy eyes started shining.

She quickly walked towards the person wearing purple robes, "Sir! I am Wei Wuxian, did my parents send you here to look for me?"

A'ying asked, her eyes glistening with hope and happiness.

The purple robed man stared at her incredulously and immediately called, "SECT LEADER JIANG!!! We found him...

WEI WUXIAN HAS BEEN FOUND!"

Smiling with glee, the man guided A'ying towards Sect Leader Jiang who was wearing luxurious and extravagant robes of the same colour and then excused himself.

A'ying looked straight in the eyes of Sect Leader Jiang, "Greetings Sect Leader! Are you hear to take me back home? Did my parents send you here? Where are they? Why haven't they come for so long? Are they alright? Do they miss me? Why didn't they come themselves to take me back? How do you know-"

"Calm down child!" the Sect Leader Jiang aka Jiang Fengmian, smiled, "I will answer all your questions but first tell me... Are you the son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren?"

"Yes.. yes..YES! Where are they? Take me back to them quickly, please!" A'ying said desparately

She saw the Sect Leader giving her a look of pity with a sad smile. An unknown feeling settled in her heart causing her stomach to twitch.

"Where are my parents?" She whispered gravely

"They are gone.. child.. but don't worry.. I will take care of you. Your parents were good friends of mine. Your father was my most trusted and capable subordinate. So, will you come with me to my home?

Will you come with me to lotus pier?"

A'ying stood frozen. Living in the street for so long, she knew what 'gone' meant.

But she also remembered that her mother is an immortal. Her father was also going to be an immortal. She couldn't believe her parents would no longer be alive.

She only thought that her parents were no longer coming to take her back. She.. has really been abandoned... but even now... her heart was in denial.

She wanted to wait... to search for her parents, her Bomu and Bobo.. to know the truth...

Tears rolled down her face, unrestrained, with the fear of never being able to see her family again.

After a while, she mustered up her courage and replied, "..Yes"
.
.
.
They arrived at lotus pier early in the morning.