Secrets of the Sacred Cave "Part 2"

Lan Wangji observed how Elder Lan Yi, who looked dull and lifeless moments ago bursted with life and happiness as soon as she heard about Baoshan Sanren.

Even a child could tell what Baoshan Sanren is to Elder Lan Yi, except Wei Wuxian.

"Yes! Do you know her?" Wei Wuxian chirped happily

"Ah..Yes, She's my best friend. Just like you and Lan Wangji."

Lan Wangji coughed, ears turning redder than cherries.

"Elder Lan Yi, Lan Zhan doesn't likes me. He...never agreed to be my friend," Wei Wuxian whispered. His mind making up several scenarios in which Lan Wangji looked offended and disappointed on being called the best friend of a troublemaker, liar and..a murderer.

"Oh..so, this all information was told you by her? How many years have passed in the outside world? How's your Waipo? Where is she now? Who are there in your family?" Lan Yi asked, trying to dissipate the awkwardness but unknowingly touched Wei Wuxian's sore point

"I.. I..um Yes," Wei Wuxian struggled to speak

"Yes, Immortal Baoshan Sanren told him everything through bed time stories.

More than four hundred years, since she retreated back to the Yongheng mountains.

Wei Wuxian's parents died a decade ago. Since then, he has no contact with anyone of his family," Lan Wangji answered on behalf of Wei Wuxian, who looked at him surprised and gratefully

Lan Yi was stunned. Why everytime she tried to save the situation, it only turned worse? Guess her luck after so many years is still the same. Sighing, she asked, "So, Wei Wuxian, What did you want to ask me earlier?"

Wei Wuxian composed himself and said, "Elder Lan Yi, you said that you felt the birth of a Saviour and like you, others possessing Yin iron would have felt it too, right?"

"Yes"

"Then, if my calculations are correct, we are all in a big trouble. I think someone has gotten control of Yin iron, other than you people"

Lan Yi looked at Wei Wuxian with wide eyes, "What do you mean?" Her voice sounded alarmed and distressed as she waited for an explanation

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji was also feeling distressed with the way this conversation was proceeding. Just as Lady Jiang said, nothing can remain hidden from Wei Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan, remember those puppets whose consciousness has been snatched away and that too without any trace of resentment energy left to track it's trail?

Why did I not think of this earlier?

The only evil thing capable of snatching peoples consciousness is Yin iron!

Elder Lan Yi, about seven months ago, Gusu Lan Sect received multiple reports of people dying without any cause.

When I saw them, I knew that they were all alive but have been converted into puppets. Unfortunately, we couldn't save them as they were all buried by their family members.

Soon the number of such cases decreased, but we speculated that the only Sect capable of using such means is the Qishan Wen.

Later, we faced Waterborne Abyss in the Biling Lake. Again, done by the Qishan Wen. It was too difficult for us all to just move it further away then how did they manage to sent it all the way from Qishan to Gusu without any external help? Ofcourse, it had to be Yin iron!

And if that's the case, then the only person who knows and can access the location of Yin iron is the Sect Leader which means, Sect Leader Wen has got Yin iron!"