Searching Yin Iron "Part 1"

"Meimei, stop being so stubborn, will you? It's been three months since we left Cloud Recesses to search for Yin iron. I know...I understand that you're worried for me but don't you think this is..wrong?

I've been observing Lan er gongzi for the past three months. He has been so good to you dear. Even though you cannot see it on his face but he does care about you. Be it your regular meals, proper rest, meditation, protecting you from cold or playing Rest for Yin iron, he has been looking after everything without any complaints. 

You know how difficult you can be sometimes to handle, don't you? For a person who hasn't grown up with you and isn't aware of the extent of your mischievousness, I think that Lan er gongzi is doing a great job in keeping you safe and healthy despite all your antics!

Meimei, you told me yourself how he always cared for you whenever you got hurt in Cloud Recesses, how he pledged to search for Yin iron together with you even when he knows that you are a Saviour and it's originally your responsibility, alone. He even went against his home rule and convinced Sect Leader Lan and that brash old man to keep those rabbits in the backyard of his Jingshi...

You can trust him, master... 

He had often caught you talking to yourself when you were actually talking to me. With the level of his cultivation, I'm sure that he can feel my presence around you and even then he didn't ask anything. Don't you think a person who has been so good to you deserves to know the truth? And gain your trust?"

"Youling jie...I I know Lan Zhan is very good. But, he's also a stickler for rules. I remember there are rules in the Lan sect on how a cultivator should never associate themselves or befriend evil... 

For me, even though you're a ghost, you are my angel, Youling jie. Even Shijie and Chengcheng think that you're just a spirit, a fairy, because of the way you appear in front of them. But Lan Zhan cannot be fooled jie. He'll know at once that you're a ghost. 

I can finally be with you after eight months of separation Youling jie. It's just, I missed you and I...I'm scared of losing you jie. Is it really wrong of me to hide this from Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked weakly. Silver eyes welled up with tears and her voice cracked with emotions as she stared into the space where she could feel the presence of her Youling jie.

At once, Youling jie appeared in her usual form and hugged Wei Wuxian, "Master! Don't you trust me? I promised I'll never leave you alone. In those eight months of staying inside your qiankun bag, I worked on my powers and now I can not only walk freely through any barriers but I can also use my dark arts without much hindrance. 

Lan er gongzi cannot hurt me meimei, but you've to first give him a chance to prove himself. You can't just assume that he won't understand and will hurt you or break your trust.

And, even if anyone did break my meimei's trust then trust me, master, I won't even leave them capable of interacting with anyone, let alone break anyone's trust," Youling jie said with a smile on her face while her eyes glowed red with a sinister aura.

Wei Wuxian laughed, "It's ok Youling jie, You don't have to kill people just because they broke my trust. I'm big enough now to take care of such matters"

"Aww, my cute little meimei, no matter how big you grow up, you'll forever remain a child for me. Remember, I'm more than a hundred years old?" Youling jie said, pulling Wei Wuxian's cheeks

"Jieeee!" Wei Wuxian kept on whining and laughing, enjoying the company of her Youling jie when suddenly they heard a knock at the door.

"Who could be at this hour, jie? It's already around midnight"