Clouds of Emotions "Part 15"

"What's going on? When did you come inside, Healer Fu? And Lan Xixi, why are you calling him Healer Shi Jun?" Jiang Cheng asked, dumbfounded.

"I never left, Jiang gongzi," Healer Fu replied solemnly, "It was merely an illusion. One which you all could've noticed with your cultivation but failed, except her.

And as Lan Xixi said, I'm Healer Shi Jun, sworn brother of Wei Changze and only son of Healer Shi, Head Healer of Yunmeng Jiang Sect. But for now, I'm Healer Fu, Head Healer of Gusu Lan Sect."

The people in the infirmary were shocked speechless. First they get to know the past of Lan Xixi and Wei Wuxian, then her investigation of the Wens and now, Healer Fu too?!

Seeing how Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli stared at him in utter bewilderment, Healer Fu laughed and turned towards Lan Xixi, "I'll explain everything but first I want to know how did you know my real name?"

"I'm not blind and you're not discreet enough"

It took Lan Xichen a minute to get his bearings, "Lan Xixi, since when were you aware about Healer Fu's identity?!"

"The day Wuxian got stabbed"

"Oh! I see, then you'd be knowing much more than just my real name," Healer Fu added mysteriously and glanced at others, "Let me tell you all a story"
.
.
.
"So, you left Yunmeng with A'xian's parents, lived with the Wens, went for cultivation together with Wen Qing and Wen gongzi to the Yongheng mountains under Baoshan Sanren and returned three years ago, then... why didn't you come to meet your mother? Healer Shi and A'xian has been waiting for you since so long," Yanli asked solemnly but there was accusation in her voice

"Everything had changed by the time we returned. Our family...was murdered and A'xian was no where to be found. To know the truth, we investigated day and night and found that the murderer of our family is none other than Sect Leader Wen."

"What?!" Yanli and Jiang Cheng gasped, horrified by the revelation and walked towards A'xian unconsciously and held her hands in their own to soothe their frayed nerves while Lan Xixi frowned, gathering Wuxian closer in her arms

"Then why did Wen Qionglin called Wei Wuxian, a murderer?" Lan Wangji said with gritted teeth

Healer Fu sighed, "Just like how you all decided to tell A'xian the truth.

Nobody knows this but Cangse Saozi had attained immortality soon after A'xian's birth, however, she needed another decade of focused cultivation to stabilize her silver core.

As children, not much of the information was shared with us. But I do remember Healer Wen discussing, about the constant suspicious visits of Wen Rouhan to our home, with the Grandmaster.

During our investigation, we learnt that Wen Rouhan aims to control the whole cultivation world.

But, he can't do it with Yin iron alone and so he wanted Saozi by his side...

With them being murdered, we can assume what would have happened. Then, what's the next possible source of immortal blood?"

"That means whatever conclusion Lan Xixi deduced earlier is all..." Lan Xichen said slowly, trying hard to accept this nightmarish reality

"Yes, you're right...

And since nobody was aware of our whereabouts and appearance, we hatched this plan to save our A'xian and in turn, whole cultivation world.

A'qing and A'ning joined the Wen Sect to gain Wen Rouhan's trust meanwhile collect all possible information about his strengths and weakness and I came here, knowing that A'xian will be coming here for the lectures.