Secrets of the Sacred Cave "Part 3"

"Un? Didn't I introduce myself earlier, Elder A'yi?"

"No. Introduce again. And this time, I want to hear the truth."

"Hmm..I'm Wei Wuxian, son of Wei Changze-"

"I didn't ask you to repeat. Don't forget I'm an immortal, child. I can see who you are but just want to hear it from you"

Wei Wuxian breathed deeply, "I'm Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian, daughter of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren, Senior disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect"

The moment Wei Wuxian's words ended, her illusion vanished into thin air, revealing her true ethereal appearance.

Mesmerizing silver eyes with flecks of blue, sparkling under the shadow of long beautiful lashes. Her angelic nose, juicy red plump lips with a cute mole in the corner, fair skin complimented with silky raven hairs cascading down her perfect curves, thin waist and slender body. Wei Wuxian looked like a goddess who descended from heaven to grace the earth with her breathtaking beauty

"Do you know why I asked you to reveal yourself?" Lan Yi asked softly

Wei Wuxian shook her head pouting innocently.

"To give you sometime to be who you are. To relax and not hide or keep secrets. To just be your real self, A'ying!"

Wei Wuxian sucked in a sharp breath. A lone tear escaped her eyes as she finally heard the name she longed to hear since the day she lost her everything. The name, that her Ning gege reserved exclusively for himself, her mother, Waipo and immortals who can see her real appearance.

Overwhelmed with emotions, Wei Wuxian laid her head on Lan Yi's lap, crying silently

"Don't cry A'ying. Everything will be fine. Now now, won't you tell me your story?!" Lan Yi coaxed, caressing Wei Wuxian's hair

"I don't remember their faces," Wei Wuxian sniffled, suppressing her emotions.

Lan Yi smiled, "It's okay child. You need not have to remember their faces.

People change, their appearance change but those connected at heart will never forget each other. You'll feel a connection. A strong attachment with all those whom you're connected at heart."

Wei Wuxian looked at Elder Lan Yi's face with her doe like eyes, intensely. She remembered how she felt connected the moment she saw her Ning gege and Qing jiejie and even Xixi!

A bright smile spread on her face, as a huge burden lifted from her soul. Feeling happy with this newfound sense of security, Wei Wuxian started telling her story exuberantly.

"I was born in Dafan mountains. Wen Bobo, Qing jiejie and Jun shushu helped mama to bring me in this world.

Baba became Bobo's brother and we all lived together. Mama achieved immortality and used to teleport us to Waipo's Yongheng mountains.

Do you know Elder A'yi?! Yongheng mountains are so big and soo beautiful. There are so many Gege and Jiejie studying under Waipo. And there are lots of rabbits too!"

"You like rabbits?" Lan Yi smiled knowingly

"I love rabbits! They are so soft, so cute and so naughty, just like me!" Wei Wuxian giggled watching rabbits fall into water while playing with each other, "And you know, Waipo also have a personal cold pond cave. Nobody is allowed to go there except mama and me."

Lan Yi's breath faltered, "What...about your grandfather?"

"I don't have grandfather, Elder A'yi. Mama said that he died when she was a child."