Clouds of Emotions "Part 11"

Wei Wuxian woke up with a start.

He looked around only to find himself lying inside the infirmary in the presence of Lan Wangji who was glaring at him, again...

'He must be hating me now for kissing him like that' Wei Wuxian thought while looking at Lan Wangji, "Lan er gongzi, forgive me, I was wrong.. I'll never do something like that to you, ever again," he rasped out, pouting disappointedly hearing his own hoarse voice...

"Your voice will soon get normal"

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji's stoic face in surprise, "Did you forgive me for the kiss?"

"Shameless!" Lan Wangji admonished, his ears turning red, "Will get punished together"

"Oh!" Wei Wuxian lowered his head, 'Ofcourse, why the great Lan Wangji would forgive me for something as atrocious as that?!' he thought and then frowned, "Hold on! What do you mean by together?"

"Couldn't stop you, broken clan rules..'and couldn't look after you,'" Lan Wangji muttered the last words in his heart..

"Huh?!" Wei Wuxian looked at him in disbelief

"Lan er gongzi..do you really know nothing but rules and punishments?! ..uh Sorry!" Wei Wuxian quickly apologised, scared of aggravating the already angry Lan.

"..."

Looking outside at the changing weather due to the onset of winter, Wei Wuxian sighed wistfully, "I want to go back to lotus pier"

"NO!" Lan Wangji exclaimed

"Anh?!" Wei Wuxian reacted, bewildered

Meanwhile, Healer Fu who has gone to give the Jiang siblings and others the good news came back with an army of crybabies...

"Wei Wuxian!"

"ChengCheng?!"

Jiang Cheng rushed towards his sister and threw himself into her open arms, sobbing like a child followed by Yanli who engulfed both of them into her arms shedding the tears of happiness and relief...

"A'xian, thank you for waking up dear. Your ChengCheng and Shijie missed you so much," Yanli spoke softly, afraid of causing her anymore pain or discomfort..

"Aww my sweet Shijie, I'm sorry for worrying you but, since when did ChengCheng start crying like a cat? He's even dirtying my robes with his snot!"

"WEI WUXIAN!"

"Oh! He's fine now," Wei Wuxian winked, giggling

"Wei Xiong! Stop visiting infirmary so often, okay?!" Nie Huisang cried, hiding his face behind the fan...

"Okay! But please stop crying now.. Your Dage will kill me if he finds out that I made his little brother cry," Wei Wuxian chuckled watching Nie Huisang making a face at the mention of his brother...

"Wei Wuxian, thank you so much for coming back to us. It really means a lot," Jin Zixuan said with a smile and relief in his voice.

"I'm not leaving my Shijie in your care anytime soon Peacock!

But, come back? I don't remember going..." Wei Wuxian paused as memories of the day her Ning gege called her a murderer flashed through her mind

"A'xian! What do you want to eat now? I'll make anything for you"

Hearing her Shijie's voice filled with warmth, A'xian blinked out of her stupor. Eyes that had turned gloomy were now shining as bright as the Sun, "Really Shijie?!!"