Qishan And Adversities "Part 6"

~ Wei Wuxian’s quarter~

“Are you sure about it, Wei Xiong?!” Nie Huaisang asked, solemnly

“Absolutely!” Wei Wuxian nodded, frowning

“Then that explains why Lady Wen and Wen gongzi are suddenly under the control of the dangerous metal. Because both of them way too obviously tried and delayed the plan of the metal pieces to combine with each other by making lame excuses. The metal lost its trust in the ‘mere mortals’ and thus snatched their consciousness to make them work according to his will, just like we saw today.

There wasn’t any big issue required. With the new powers of combined pieces, the Metallic Sun is converting conscious humans into brainless puppets simply on its whims!”

“And what if it’s been Metallic Sun all along?! From the very beginning?! From the time my family was murdered or maybe even before?! Since we already know that ‘The Sun’ needed an immortal to achieve his plan of ruling over the whole cultivation world and now we know that ‘Metallic Sun’ already dislikes mortals so strongly and can control them and convert them into puppets within a few seconds so easily, all on its own, then what do you think the Metallic Sun wants to do with the help of an immortal who must agree to work with him, willingly?!” Wei Wuxian whispered slowly, emphasizing each of her words and important points to others, solemnly

While everyone was thinking hard about the real reason why Metallic Sun wanted the help of an immortal, it was Jiang Cheng whose eyes widened in horror as he turned to look at Wei Wuxian and said, “Metallic Sun dislikes mortals so he must also not like to be caged inside the body of a mortal!

He wants to become immortal by possessing the body of an immortal!

And since his powers don’t work on an immortal, that Metallic Sun needs the immortal’s willingness to help him achieve his goal!

And also his consent to possess his immortal body!

And once that is done, he’ll be unstoppable! This whole world will be at his mercy!”

Metallic Sun not only wants to rule over all the mortals in the world but wants to control all the immortals and every single being that exists in the world and make them twist and bend to his command! He wants to play the GOD!” Nie Huaisang concluded the dire situation they were all about to face for sure and soon, frowning, “This problem is much much greater than what we all ever imagined! I’m having serious doubts now if we can actually stop him from achieving his goal!”

“We will stop him. We have to! It’s what us cultivators are supposed to do! Whether we will succeed or not, that’s another story but it will not stop any of us from trying to protect the life of all those innocent, weak, young, and old mortals, our mother nature and everything that makes this world such a beautiful to live in, from all kind of evils, dark energies and threats wanting to harm them and hurt them only to fulfill their own selfish desires!” Wei Wuxian said firmly, remembering her Waipo’s words when she visited the Yongheng mountains with her family, a long time ago.

“Wei gongzi is right! We’ll remain stick to our plan and will try our best to save and protect all those who look up to us cultivators for our help and support! And now that this problem concerns not only mortals but each and every living being as well as the immortals, we have even greater responsibility on our shoulders to protect the whole world!” Lan Xichen stated, his voice filled with determination

“We have been training and preparing ourselves so hard. There’s no way we’ll back out from this crucial battle of life, because of our enemy’s dark powers and outrageous goals! Come what may!” Lan Zhan declared, his deep baritone voice echoed inside the large room of quarter, sending chills down Wei Wuxian’s spine.