Destiny and Prophecy "Part 1"

“Master?!!! W-what happened to you?!” Youling jie’s eyes widened in shock, watching her innocent sixteen-year-old little meimei’s beautiful silver eyes glowing red with the infinite power of darkness and resentment and glared at Chenqing, questioningly

“Answer my master’s query, Scarlet Temptress!” Chenqing said, frowning at Youling angrily, for disregarding his master's query

But Youling jie continued to glare at Chenqing, accusingly, while her red angry eyes welled up with tears remembering the blood-curdling incident and her complete failure to save the little soul, her meimei had entrusted her for, and said somberly, “Little Ayuan, he has always been a special child.

Because of what he had to suffer as a child, the kidnapping, starving, those failed experiments of Wen Chao to convert him into puppet traumatised him.

But later, getting saved by master’s unique powers, he actually developed a special ability that helped him to see meimei’s real appearance, without any illusion.

But, only on the day of the attack, I learnt that Ayuan was immune to Yin Iron’s mind control as well!

When Wen Rouhan found that even after using the combined power of all the five pieces of Yin Iron, Ayuan remained unaffected and continued to… to sniffle, wail and cry out his mama's name desperately and while glaring at him, angrily, Wen Rouhan got enraged and… in the next split moment, he used heavy resentment energy to choke our Ayuan to death.”

"..."

"..."

"..."

Wei Wuxian sucked in a sharp breath.

She felt numb. Cold. Alone.

A failure.

But above all, she felt her own powers growing.

Nerves thrumming with darkness and resentment so high and powerful that she felt the energy would burst out of her skin and burn the world down to a crisp!

Closing her eyes for an instant before opening her blazing, molten, fire-red eyes simmering with uncontrollable rage, Wei Wuxian asked in a firm, steady, determined voice, devoid of emotions, “What about others?”

“They are fine. But have been under the control of Yin Iron since last three months.” Youling jie informed wiping her tears and testing her powers for one last time, knowing well what her meimei was planning next and asked, “Are you ready, master?”

“Where’s he?” Wei Wuxian asked, in her eerily calm voice, raising her palm where Chenqing landed gently, in his physical instrument, a black Dizi form.

“Right behind you, my dear nephew- ah! Huh, I forgot, sorry...” A deep hollow, echoing and surreal voice laced with evil intent came from Wen Rouhan’s slyly smirking mouth, “My DEAR NIECE!”

“Master, Allow me!” Youling jie said, glaring at Wen Rouhan and all five pieces of Yin Iron held in his hands, silently, waiting for Wei Wuxian’s permission, almost eagerly, to wipe that sick smirk from Wen Rouhan old, ugly face!

“He’s not yours to play with, Youling jie!” Wei Wuxian said, smiling calmly while her eyes blazed with the power of resentment.

“Play?! So my sixteen years old niece wants to play with me? Hmm, then, wouldn’t it look bad if I deny her this simple request?” Wen Rouhan aka Yin Iron grinned insanely in its hollow surreal voice, sending lethal waves of heavy resentment energy towards Wei Wuxian only to watch them getting absorbed in her soft small palms, with ease...

“Is that all you’ve got for your niece, Uncle Rouhan?!” Wei Wuxian asked calmly, focusing her energy and staring intensely at Wen Rouhan’s neck, unblinkingly, bringing her Chenqing close to her lips and playing a cold, intense, beautifully dark and deadly tune chocking and releasing him, again and again, enjoying the sound of his panting, wheezing breaths, watching the satisfying scene of dark blood spraying out of his mouth, every time she used her powers to drain the energy of his weak tainted golden core and resentment energy of Yin Iron from Wen Rouhan’s barely alive, decaying body