The Beginning "Part 2"

Flashback continued...

It was the time when only the sounds of cricket with a few distant croaks from the lakes surrounding the pier could be heard.

The air, fresh and cool with the onset of autumn was filled with sweet fragrance of blooming lotuses.

Inside a beautiful cottage near the dock, separated from the lavish Yunmeng Jiang Sect's buildings, lay an attractive woman, her eyes filled with love and adoration, flushed cheeks, swollen lips, her neck, collar bone and ample bosom decorated with dark purple-red markings on her supple, porcelain white skin.

She was in the arms of her husband who was looking her with his eyes wide awake, heart filled with passion and love, and lips gently blowing a few strands of her silky hair that were blocking the view of his beautiful wife.

This was the result of consoling Wei Changze who was initially drowning himself in self blame but receiving the affections of his wife soon turned into a sly, greedy, insatiable human.. only reserved for her.

No one wanted to break this breathtaking dream like moment between them. It was only when Cangse sensed a presence of an otherworldly being that she snapped back to her senses.

She hastily sat up covering herself and burrowing in the arms of her husband who was surprised by her sudden behaviour.

"Someone is approaching us or rather our baby, I can sense it!" Cangse whispered to Changze in alarm, he was at once gripping his sword and held her in his arms protectively

They saw a swirl of black smoke entering their room through the bottom clearance of the closed door.

Cangse held her breath, contemplating all sorts of action to either fight this invisible being or flee from the situation but none seemed to be a better option. Instead, even though she was afraid for her baby, her heart was abnormally at peace with its presence.

Changze was also confused, unable to sense any malicious or harmful intent from this black smoke or rather a spirit, as he saw the smoke taking shape of a boy about sixteen years old with a faintly glowing form and a knowing smile that has seen the world.

The boy bowed to them and his eyes were immediately fixated on Cangse's slightly showing baby bump.

The couple was mesmerized by his calm, serene aura underlying with the hints of a great menace but with the eyes that held pure devotion and longing towards their baby.

"Master...." the boy murmured wistfully. Just the tone of his voice sent shivers down their spine.

The boy then looked straight in the eyes of the couple and continued in a firm hypnotic voice, "I know you are scared of everything that is happening around you, but know this, it has been long predestined!" ..he smiled gently at the look of complete bewilderment on their faces...

"I am.. but a spirit of nature from the burial bounds, I was once filled with pure Yang energy, providing shelter to anyone and everyone who came to my abode seeking my serenity and calmness for their cultivation. I thrived on their vitality and positivity.

But the nature has to keep a balance of everything be it good or bad.

My abode that was filled with pure Yang was also the source of pure Yin hidden deep beneath surface, in the depths of earth," the boy by now was roaming around the room, going through walls and coming back, touching things here and there with child like excitement... as if he was watching those things for the first time while the couple still entranced by his presence.. was merely sitting silently on their bed holding each other.