Blessings and Troubles #Side Arc 1#

Note: The following scenes takes place at the same time with the commencement of the naming ceremony

#Scene 1#

In a room so simple yet beautiful sat a graceful woman wearing a plain, soft, pale blue luxurious robes. She was looking at her sons with eyes filled with love, adoration and longing. It was only today that she got to meet them after a whole month. After seven hundred and twenty-one hours....

She hadn't been able to shower them with even half of her warmth, spoil them with her love and affection, play with them, laugh with them, nothing... and yet the day was coming to an end. Their time to be with her was coming to an end.

It was cruel. It was harsh and cold just like the sick weather of this place that deprived her children of her mother's warmth. It was killing her everyday, slowly ...but surely.

As always she was sitting infront of the mirror with her youngest, three years old baby in her lap after doing the same experiment on her older five years old toddler, braiding his hair as funnily as possible to bring smiles on their face. Her youngest had a habit of expressing more and talking less therefore she always watched her child's expression while playing with him.

Even though the hairstyle she made could match the work of a haunting ghost or even a mentally upset beggar that could definitely make anyone laugh, still his youngest's eyes were filled with unshed tears while her older child clung to her back hiding his face and sniffling softly.

She smiled through her pain. She had to. She was their mother. Their only source of warmth but even she was afraid... until when?!.

She knew she was loosing herself. It's not her choice, it never was... never will be. She was aware of her responsibility, her role of a mother, the only role she had. But her soul was born to be free, not to be caged and trapped. And she was suffocating and dying.

Suddenly, she felt her body weighing down. It's not normal but she felt both her children weighing more than usual. Infact, she really felt her elder son becoming so heavy as if his body was filled with iron instead of bones and blood. She saw in the mirror, her youngest's skin turning bluish green faintly as if he was poisoned.

It scared her.

She quickly checked her older child and was shocked to see his skin faintly showing strips of black and white.

She needed help but the moment she stood up, the room plunged into darkness. She opened her window to call for help, but as soon as the moonlight spilled into her room, it shined so brightly that she had to cover her eyes. She desparately adjusted her sight to see her surrounding only to get stunned by the view over both her children.

She saw a fiercely glowing figure of white tiger over her older child. The tiger roared causing her to tremble, it looked as if it ready to attack in a war!

 The tiger roared causing her to tremble, it looked as if it ready to attack in a war!