Master of Burial Mounds "Part 2"

“Yin Iron said the deities send me, a Saviour, having the abilities and power to control resentment energy and ultimately control and eliminate Yin Iron’s existence.

It also said by doing that, I’ll be able to restore the balance of nature and save the world.

Yin Iron said it couldn’t control my mind even after getting the fifth and largest piece that was lost from the world for centuries, because of my near-immortal golden core but how is that possible?

My golden core was already lost, melted by Zhou Zhuliu, in that ancient cave then, why wasn’t he able to control my mind?

And he said he will take control of every single human’s mind, every living being in the world!

And I can't explain but somehow, in my dream, I saw something similar to how the world would actually look if Yin Iron succeeds in his plan!

Not only humans but even the forests, flowers, innocent animals, birds and other living beings, they will all cease to exist!

They’ll die and rot away, because of the heavy resentment!

We don’t really have any time left with us, Chenqing!

There are so many things that I need to know! That I want answers for!

And I think it’s only Yin Iron who knows about me, more than myself! I'll have to do something to get my answer from him!” Wei Wuxian remarked, lost in her thoughts, pacing back and forth inside an extremely haunted cave, filled with the highest amount of dark resentment energy, souls of the dead and demons in the Burial Mounds but comparatively the cleanest and least noisy space as well!

“Master! You're forgetting about me!” A handsome young boy having fair, pale jade-like complexion, mysteriously sharp grey eyes and defined eyebrows, wearing an exquisite, dark black robes having deep red accents, quite similar to Wei Wuxian’s deep, dark-black and red, fine robes, remarked reverently in his deep, calm and hypnotic voice laced with amusement as he looked at a frowning Wei Wuxian and smiled, “Firstly, it’s true that you have powers to control resentment and therefore, what Yin Iron said about controlling and ending its existence must also be true!

And if you’ll eliminate Yin Iron, then everyone will be saved and nature’s balance will automatically get restored. They are not different tasks but only one and a huge responsibility of being a Saviour!

Secondly, you’re right about what will happen to the world if Yin Iron succeed. I told you, I was once the spirit of this Burial Mound. Over five centuries ago, my abode was filled with Yang energy and it was one of those serene and calm places that all cultivators seek, to enhance their golden core and achieve immortality!

But later, when that fateful day, Yin Iron got released, everything changed. My abode became the place of bloodbath and massacre.

As thousands of cultivators under the control of Yin Iron came, fought and lost their lives here, my abode became the Burial Mound of today, devoid of life and living beings, devoid of its once positive spiritual energy and tainted heavily with resentment energy, ghosts, monsters and dark souls trapped for eternity!

This is how a world destroyed by Yin Iron looks like.

I know, this is the very reason you want to leave the Burial Mounds, go outside, and stop Yin Iron as soon as possible but master, it’s only been a short while since you arrived here and let’s not remind ourselves about your critically injured condition that hasn't completely healed.

But I agree, it hasn’t been long since you learnt your abilities and powers to control the resentment energy.

Definitely not long since you cultivated me as spirit of your musical instrument, Dizi, and started cultivating the demonic energy!