Ch5

After dinner, he was about to go to work. Bai Qiu was still a little awkward about that morning, so he didn't speak with a cold face.

He Changfeng was also angry in his heart, and it was clear that Ming Qiu and those little cubs were gentle, but he had an opinion on him. When has he received such cold treatment since he was a child, and he has a dark face and does not speak.

The people in the village were a little nervous when they saw him like this, wondering if there was another instruction from above.

He Changfeng arranged the work beside him.

Everyone took the tools from him and set off. Bai Qiu dawdled to the front and said, "What am I doing?" In the morning, the village chief told him to work with He Changfeng.

He Changfeng said: "What can you do with your small body?"

Bai Qiu's face turned pale: "You look down on me?"

He Changfeng became angry when he saw the young educated youth, and suddenly the corner of his mouth raised an angle and his eyebrows raised. Said: "What's the matter, want to hit me?" It's really new, who in the village would dare to compete with a little overlord like him, this little educated youth is not afraid of tigers.

Bai Qiu stared at him.

Seeing his puffed-up appearance, He Changfeng became more and more amused, and said, "Are you good at writing?"

"Yes."

He Changfeng said, "You go to replace Secretary Li, whoever comes to fetch the tools will be recorded in the notebook. If you don't know, ask him." This is quite an easy job.

Although Secretary Li was a secretary, he didn't know much. The book was like a ghost drawing, and no one could understand it except him.

It's fine if the leaders don't come, but if there is a leader's inspection work, they will be caught blind. Therefore, it is necessary for individuals to be on the top, and a young educated youth like Bai Qiu who can't hold hands or shoulders is suitable for this job.

Bai Qiu also knew that He Changfeng had found the easiest job for him. There is some hesitation, others are desperately harvesting crops in the fields, he is like a deserter when he comes here to be lazy!

Seeing that he hadn't left, He Changfeng pretended to say, "What else is going on."

"Why don't you let me do the rough work, I'll leave this work to the little girl."

He Changfeng raised his chin high and said, "Comrade Bai Qiu, your thinking is very unrighteous, whatever job the organization assigns you is just that. What kind of work, don't you know where you want to go? Besides, rewriting the records of farm implements is also a very important job, the village will give you such an important job, do you want to do it or not?" He Changfeng made a tone of voice of.

Bai Qiu was reluctant and could only bear it, and said, "I'll do it."

He Changfeng waved his hand and said, "Go to Secretary Li to report!"

Bai Qiu hummed and left, He Changfeng watched him leave The figure that went away was a little emotional. Still obediently likable, and insisting on topping him.

As soon as He Changfeng got the little educated youth away, he saw Shuanzi and Erniu coming over and said, "How about Brother Changfeng, is the little educated youth obedient?"

He Changfeng said, "It's alright, after all, it's from the city. My mother eats more than him."

Er Niu said, "That's not good, eat less and save more food. Hey, when will the village divide the food, I will I haven't eaten enough for several days." They divide the grain into two crops every year, and they are a large grain-growing province not only self-sufficient, but also hand over most of the grain. For people from other places to eat, it is time for a young man like Erniu to eat poor Laozi.

If you let it go, you can make seven or eight bowls of sorghum rice. The food in the family has to be planned to eat. For example, people who work in them guarantee a bowl of rice a day, and children who don't work have half a bowl of rice every day. This is a certain amount.

But there are always two days every year to have a full stomach, one is for food distribution and the other is for Chinese New Year.

He Changfeng said: "It still has to be dried, at least half a month." After the food is handed in, the rest will be divided by them.

When Er Niu heard that there was still more than half a month, he said: "My family is about to run out of food."

These boys in the village are not honest, they are usually hungry and flustered. .

Although the public grain is not allowed to be eaten, no one can control eating their own grain.

Er Niu said: "Why don't you borrow some from the public grain." He Changfeng is the head of the small village, and he has the key to the granary at home.

Erniu smiled as if joking, but who knew that He Changfeng would suddenly become popular: "It's beautiful, if you borrow a grain of food today, what will be left over from the grain he borrowed tomorrow, it's from the public family, It's not your own."

Er Niu and Shuanzi hurriedly said: "We just said that, we can't do that at all."

No one in the village knows the temperament of the little village chief, especially the principle, no matter who you are, you are always on business. of.

"Brother Changfeng" came a delicate female voice.

The three raised their heads and found that it was Zuo Yingying again, and she seemed to look better than before after not seeing her for a few days. She was also wearing ordinary blue cloth clothes. The women in the village were very bloated, but she was very slender and slender when she wore them, and she also had a braided braid. A local girl in the village before was transformed into a brighter girl.

How can these three people know that Zuo Yingying is no longer the original local girl, but someone who has lived a whole life, put away his clothes, put on some duck egg powder, and if he is young, he will change immediately.

He Changfeng didn't scrutinize her differences, and said, "What's the matter?"

Zuo Yingying said, "Last time I saw that your shoes were all broken, you are tired for our village, and it happened that I had nothing to do when I was idle. You made a pair."

People like He Changfeng, who work a lot, can wear several pairs of shoes in a year, and they are all made by the aunt in the village.

Sending shoes between men and women has a different meaning. He said coldly: "No need." He still wanted to scold his mother. What did Zuo Yingying think? She came to him to show her hospitality after breaking up with Song Zhiqing. I don't know. I thought he got involved.

He congratulated Changfeng for being a dignified man, and he wouldn't do such a despicable thing. Besides, among the educated youths, he still had a good impression of Song Zhiqing's hard-working people, Zuo Yingying did not call the whole village. Stoke him in the back of the spine?

He Changfeng frowned and said, "You take the things back, I don't want them."

His face turned pale on the spot when he rejected Zuo Yingying so bluntly.

Tears were in the rims of her eyes, and she said to He Changfeng, holding back her tears, "Brother Changfeng, do you hate me?"

Although Zuo Yingying didn't grow back and her hair was a little yellow, she was a little beauty. The villagers are rustic, otherwise Song Zhiqing would not have taken a fancy to her.

For some reason, He Changfeng felt that he used to look at her honesty, but now that honesty has disappeared, and seeing her like this makes him even more angry, and said unceremoniously: "Yes."

Originally, he wanted to save face for girls in the country . , he wouldn't speak so eloquently, but her repeated questioning made him rebellious.

Who is He Changfeng? He is the second son of the village chief who is the most rebellious and rebellious. He is handsome and loved since he was a child. Although he is not crooked at all, he has a very reckless temperament. Make him uncomfortable.

As soon as He Changfeng's voice fell, Zuo Yingying was a little shaken. Douda's tears fell, and it looked pitiful.

Shuanzi and the others were watching the fun here before, but they felt that something was wrong. It's neither staying nor staying at this time. I feel a little pitiful for Zuo Yingying. Whoever likes it doesn't like the little village chief. It's not like they don't know what the little village chief is like. How many women have shown him affection, he thinks that he can't see it. .

But it should be said or not, I still admire her courage.

They said, "Boss, I have something to do first."

After that, they hurried away.

If an ordinary girl was slashed like this, she would definitely run away angrily, but Zuo Yingying's skin was a little thicker than that of ordinary people.

She is a reborn person, and she knows that He Changfeng has the ability, and her life will be smooth sailing. If she can be with him, it will be a great blessing.

The only variable is the educated youth in the city named Bai Qiu. What kind of attire is he pretending to be GAY?

The people in the village are simple and honest, and they don't even know that men are with men.

Zuo Yingying raised alarm bells in her heart and said, "Did Bai Qiu speak ill of me?" She was not assigned to his house in the last life, and this small change made her feel a little uneasy.

When He Changfeng heard this, he also mentioned his family's little educated youth, and smiled: "What does it have to do with others?" The little educated youth didn't even recognize him when he first arrived.

He is the most protective of his shortcomings. Once he is identified as his own, others can't bully him.

Zuo Yingying was relieved after hearing this, and said to He Changfeng, "I will cook you boiled peanuts at noon?" Everyone is not rich these days. For children, salt-fried beans or stewed peanuts are the best for them. small snacks.

The fragrance of peanuts is much more expensive and delicious than that of beans. In the 1970s, when food and clothing were scarce, a handful of boiled peanuts was a luxury.

He Changfeng said: "Go away!" Take him as a soft meal?

Zuo Yingying was afraid that he would get tired of her, so she had to say, "Then I'll go back first." The shoes she made were not sent out.

Even though it was sunny at noon when I got home, there were still diligent people working outside under the sun, but their families were a little different.

Zuo's father and Zuo's mother were both at home, but a few children went out to work. Zuo Yingying was angry when she saw the lazy and greedy appearance of her pair. If they were diligent, the family wouldn't be like this.

She is angry with others, but she does not know that the family is also waiting for her.

Seeing her return, he immediately said, "Have you broken up with Song Zhiqing?"

"Well."

Dad Zuo suddenly exploded: "Why don't you discuss such a big matter with your family? Song Zhiqing is going to be a teacher in a few days. What kind of people are they looking for? You regret going!" People pay attention to public jobs.

But Zuo Yingying felt impatient: "I don't need to talk about it." Now he thinks it's good to be a teacher, but after a few years of education reform, he can only be a village teacher.

She has been starved and frozen since she was a child, and her biggest dream is to live a life of excellence. She only needs to wait another ten years for reform and opening up... By then, there will be business opportunities everywhere. It would be better to become an entrepreneur than to follow A strong rural teacher with an uncertain future.

Zuo Dad didn't expect that Zuo Yingying, who has always been honest, would reject him directly this time, and suddenly he was so angry that he picked up a broom and was about to hit him: "Hurry up and admit your mistake to Song Zhiqing, or you will be treated as if I don't have you. This girl."

"I don't!" She was born again, with such a great opportunity, she couldn't live with a village teacher for the rest of her life.