Ch100

He Changfeng has been busy these few days without seeing anyone, and Bai Qiu was very surprised to see him today.

He Changfeng is cooking. Bai Qiu walked over and gently hugged him from behind, his head resting on his back.

He Changfeng felt a familiar person coming over and raised a smile. His little educated youth likes to act like a spoiled child. Neither of them had eaten seriously, He Changfeng said: "The food is almost ready, be good, don't make trouble." He let go of the pair of white and tender hands that were wrapped around him, turned back and kissed him.

Bai Qiu snorted softly. He Changfeng turned around and turned off the fire. Anyway, there was no one else in this small bungalow. Bai Qiu was directly hugged by He Changfeng, with his hands firmly on his back, wishing to embed his sweetheart there. .

The two hadn't been together for a long time, and he was also moved by He Changfeng. He didn't refuse, and his cooperation caused the temperature in the kitchen to suddenly rise a few degrees.

At the end of the kiss, Bai Qiu's whole body was about to soften. Thanks to He Changfeng's strong hand supporting him, he didn't let him fall.

Bai Qiu took a few deep breaths and reluctantly put the evil thoughts aside. He was daring to be with He Changfeng. Said: "Brother Changfeng, are you all done with your work?" He had just finished kissing, and his voice was soft.

He Changfeng hummed.

He went out with the government's special team before, and went to some nearby provincial cities. He found that they still rely on factories and did not develop some local characteristics at all. He grew up in the village and knows the thoughts of the people in the village very well. After receiving orders for some local specialties, they will also be able to make more income. Using this method to cultivate their thirst for money, if they can also sell local agricultural products, they will definitely make more money.

He Changfeng has never been afraid of big scenes. When he was giving a report, several senior leaders were listening to him. He Changfeng's suggestions are meaningful, and many of them can be used directly. This kind of non-secret behavior makes the above very happy.

When he came back, he was rewarded with the two lines he mentioned before. One is long-distance transportation. They make fruits and vegetables here. There are preferential policies on it. Covers an area of ​​10,000 square meters. There is also an office area in a two-story building, which is sold to them at a price of 311 square meters, and it can also be installed in installments. An inch of land in the capital is worth an inch of gold. I don't know how many people are staring at a large piece of land. He was able to get this piece of land simply because the people above took care of it.

He Changfeng's long-term affair finally settled, and after signing the contract with the urban planning person, he couldn't contain his happiness.

When he came from the country, he never imagined that he could do this to such an extent. He deeply felt that the current development is rapid, and many places have just started. It is very important to be one step ahead. With a factory building of 10,000 square meters, I can make money with my eyes closed.

He also bought two bottles of baijiu, and wanted to make some good dishes to celebrate with his little educated youth.

Who would have thought that as soon as he came back, he would be entangled by his own young educated youth. Looking at his handsome face, and the thirst in his belly, he just thought that he was so delicious that he didn't even want to eat food, he just wanted to eat him at this moment.

Bai Qiu said, "Brother Changfeng." Every time he thought of He Changfeng's abnormal physical strength, his cheeks heated up and said, "First, talk first." regret.

He Changfeng said, "Qiuqiu."

Just hearing this voice, the heat on Bai Qiu's face never went away. He lowered his head not to look at He Changfeng, but revealed a large white neck.

He Changfeng lowered his head just enough to bite a piece.

He didn't exert any force, but Bai Qiu snorted.

After that, Bai Qiu felt that the world was spinning, and subconsciously wrapped his arms around He Changfeng's neck, only to find that he was actually being hugged.

He Changfeng directly pulled him back to the house. There are delicate little educated youths, what else to cook, or something else interesting.

...

He Changfeng got the fast place, and directly ordered 20 more processing equipment, this time in installments.

Now state factories are also starting to make them self-sufficient. He Changfeng has a processing plant in the capital and is their old customer. Twenty machines are not a small list for them, so they agreed to pay in installments after thinking about it.

Then comes the recruiting.

The state-run factories in the capital are all very difficult to enter, either because they are relatives of the factory director, or someone at home is there. They did not recruit outsiders several times.

There are many young people in the capital city. People from surrounding cities like to go to relatives to make a living, but they don't have many opportunities. This time, He Changfeng and the others recruited 100 people at a time.

This is big news. Private factories can be as large as state-owned factories. Although the treatment they give is not as good as that of state-owned factories, it is not bad.

Those idlers are all waiting for opportunities. Usually they can only find some scattered jobs, and they are long-term workers when they enter the factory.

You guys will know the news soon.

He Changfeng recruited 100 people, and the number of people who signed up in three days exceeded 2,000.

This time, 1,900 people will be wiped out.

He Changfeng immediately turned to his little educated youth for help.

He really asked the right person, Bai Qiu was very familiar with this kind of large-scale recruitment. There are three rounds of interviews. The first round is a physical test, and the second round is a written test, but it is very simple. It is equivalent to the Chinese and math questions of the sixth grade of primary school. They are recruiting workers, and they do not need to be too strict. Literacy is important and can read operating equipment and instructions. It will be mechanized in the future.

As expected, 16,700 people should have been eliminated in the two rounds. When the rest of the meeting, ask some questions. If you look decent, you can directly hire people who are not rude. He Changfeng and Bai Qiu went to interview.

There are a lot of people who have done the registration.

They were quick to say how and when the three rounds of interviews would take place.

Everyone was surprised, they didn't expect a private factory to have bigger rules than a state-owned factory.

The above handed over such a large stall to He Changfeng, and was also paying attention to him secretly.

When Director Liang went home, he told Mr. Liang.

Director Liang also admired He Changfeng a little. When he came to the capital, he was still poor and poor, and it took a long time to break into a family business.

Although he didn't give any help, he kept the secretary secretly paying attention to this young man.

Knowing that the leaders who contacted him also have a good impression of him, this He Changfeng is a down-to-earth person.

Anyway, the country is about to start reforming now. Helping everyone is helping. The policy was first tilted to He Changfeng, and he wanted to see what kind of performance he could make.

Director Liang heard that He Changfeng was a person who came out of the county. I didn't expect it to be so big in my heart. It is said that he started a private factory and used the college entrance examination to select talents for reference, which is more standardized than the state-owned factory. This has been circulated among small-scale leaders.

Really a very thoughtful young man, came back and told his father to listen.

The two children, He Changfeng and Bai Qiu, were very much loved by their father.

Although they are fewer now, they still keep coming during the festivals, and they are more diligent than him. Liang Lao has long regarded them as his juniors.

When Elder Liang heard someone praising He Changfeng, it made him more happy than praising him. Said: "That's not true. I have already said that he is a promising man." Then he said: "You can watch it, don't let that blind man bully other people's children." Although his old subordinate did not join the army, But there is another form of contributing to the motherland. Now he is actively following the country to reform, leaving his son behind. The little brat is helpless in the capital. What if he is bullied?

Director Liang said: "He is a capable person. How can he be bullied so easily."

When Old Liang heard the perfunctory words in his words, he immediately blew his beard and stared. Said : "If you are asked to go, you can go, there is so much nonsense."

Director Liang was a little tasteful: "To He Changfeng is like a grandson of his own ." Old

Liang said: "What is this, I will I hope to have a grandson like He Changfeng. You don't bring your children here to play, I always watch other children to satisfy their cravings." Seeing the topic, he came to him again.

Director Liang had no choice but to raise his hands in surrender and said, "Dad, don't be angry, I will definitely take care of Changfeng." Old

Liang said, "It's not too bad." After speaking, he went to water the flowers again.

...

He Changfeng and Bai Qiu thought that most of the people would be wiped out in the first two rounds, but unexpectedly, there were 800 people left. This is indeed the capital, and the penetration rate of reading and literacy is much stronger than that in other places.

This requires them to start brushing people in the third round, and all the original plans were disrupted.

Bai Qiu and He Changfeng interviewed as a group of interviewers. He Changhai and Thin Monkey were the second group of interviewers, and Shuanzi and Xia Dong were the third group of interviewers. Thirty in the morning and thirty in the afternoon. In this way, it will take five days to completely end the interview.

I thought it would be a happy thing to get up and down with a knife.

There are more talents in the capital than in other places. After one round and two rounds, everyone's physical strength and knowledge are very qualified. It's hard to choose, they all look good, and I can't give up on any of them.

During the morning interview, Bai Qiu and the others gathered together.

After eating the meal prepared by Xia Dong's wife, Thin Monkey said, "Fortunately, I came in early. Otherwise, according to this standard, I would not be able to pass the first round!" Saw all these today.

"One is already a fourth-level worker in a state-owned factory, and the fourth-level worker must stay."

"There is another who graduated from high school and got full marks in the written test. It's a pity that we don't keep such talents."

"I interviewed a young man who was as sturdy as a calf. Such a person is a must. You can put it at the door and watch the gate

."

"There are also three kinds of musical instruments, which is really talented."

"..."

These capable people in Beijing let them choose, it is really dazzling.