Ch108

Coming out of the county conference room, Secretary Feng wanted to set up a table in the state-run hotel to entertain He Changfeng. He Changfeng said: "Everyone, I have to pick up my eldest brother, so I won't eat it!"

Secretary Feng said: " If you have something to do, go get busy." The tone was very kind. How could Secretary Feng be so kind to a junior, but He Changfeng was worth it.

Every time he saw He Changfeng, Secretary Li would be amazed at the speed of his growth.

Going directly to the train station, the long-distance train is easy to be delayed, and it was already five o'clock in the afternoon when I received He Changhai's family of three.

They have a lot of stuff to move, and there just happens to be a tractor that can help with the luggage.

He Changhai said: "Dad." He was also very excited, he was different from He Changfeng, he loved his family more, and he didn't expect to come back this time.

He Jianguo and Lan Guiying used to miss He Changhai the most, but now seeing that he is also married, people look a lot more stable, and said, "That's right. Changfeng said, you come back to be a factory and work hard." It's all him My son, no one is worse than the other.

He Changhai hummed a little excitedly.

The eldest daughter-in-law greeted him.

He Jianguo's attention was all attracted by the little granddaughter, and when he saw this little baby, he was loved. The little pink clothes on her body are all new. She has beautiful big eyes and a high nose bridge, and her skin is as white as that of the He family. He Jianguo has no daughter's life in this life. The children born are more naughty than each other. The film is so rare that I reach out and want to hug.

Who knew that the little princess was a little scared, so she quickly turned her face away and lay in his fucking arms, not allowing her to hug.

He Changhai said: "Baby, this is grandpa." The

little princess refused to turn her face away.

Although He Jianguo received a cold reception, he smiled and said nothing, "All children are born, so hurry up and get in the car."

The co-pilot at the front of the car can sit at most two people.

Sit over there for a while.

He Jianguo wanted the eldest daughter-in-law to sit over with the child, but she was refused: "Dad, you can sit."

He Jianguo couldn't resist her, so he had to say to He Changfeng who was driving the tractor: "You drive slowly, ask Don't go for a ride." The child is afraid of the wind and cold.

He Changfeng snorted. He had originally ordered He Jianguo to sit in the front, but after thinking about it, he ran to the back and sat down.

He still wanted to have more contact with his little granddaughter, and it would be more convenient to sit in the back.

The little princess of the He family has been good-looking since she was a child. She was the first girl on her father's side, so she was of no need to say how precious she was. She was the most beautiful little girl on her mother's side. of.

The little guy has seen big scenes since he was a child, and now he is not afraid of being watched by so many people, his eyes blink curiously.

When looking at Bai Qiu, he stretched out his little hand and asked Bai Qiu to hug him.

Bai Qiu looked at the baby in surprise.

He Jianguo was envious.

Sister-in-law said, "This girl likes to look good!" She usually likes her father, but after taking her out a few times, she found it quite interesting after observation. The little girl still has her own aesthetics, so she only lets good-looking people hold her.

Bai Qiu was a little nervous when he took over the fluffy child.

However, he has held children before, and his method is still very professional. The little guy kept looking up at him.

When Bai Qiu looked down at the child, the little girl smiled and was quite cute.

As soon as Bai Qiu saw that the child was not difficult to take care of, he played with her for a while.

Sister-in-law said: "This little ancestor of our family really has the right temper with you. I'm just being good now. I have a big temper on weekdays.

The little princess seems to be able to hear good words, and others say that he is not good. He also grunted in protest.

The eldest brother wanted to talk to his father, but found that his father was looking at his daughter, and he couldn't tell what he wanted to talk to him at all. Everyone surrounded the little princess and had to give up. He Changfeng drove the tractor stably, and it was half past seven when he got home. It is summer now, and the sky is long. Many people are at the entrance of the village, and they hear the sound of the tractor and come to watch.

When they saw He Changhai, they all sighed: "Changhai is married to a city girl?" Who would have thought that Changhai would not stand out in the village, and once he went out to practice, his temperament was worn out, and the He family looked good. , Now getting off the tractor and standing beside his daughter-in-law, he looks as tall and handsome as a different person.

"This is your doll, right?"

"It's so beautiful, it looks like a child in a painting."

"Hey, why is this child being hugged by Xiaobai?"

Sister-in-law laughed: "My child sticks to him." When he got out of the car, he wanted to pick it up, but who knew that his daughter was still addicted to Bai Qiu, humming and refusing to leave.

However, the little princess had never seen so many people before, so she hummed a few times and got a little impatient. Bai Qiu heard it, if she was here again, the little princess would cry, and said to everyone, "Aunt Lan hasn't seen it yet. As for the eldest granddaughter, I will take the child to show her."

Sister-in-law also followed with the child's bag, and He Changhai was also surrounded by the villagers.

Bai Qiu came out of the village's encirclement with the child in his arms. After breathing in the fresh air, the child felt a little more comfortable, and lay in his arms obediently.

Sister-in-law looked at her daughter and said, "Baby was having a good time with you today."

Bai Qiu smiled and said, "I like this child too." The

two of them went to the village chief's house as they spoke.

Lan Guiying had been squatting dishes in the pot. Just now, she heard the sound of the tractor and knew that they were coming back soon, so she hurriedly put the dishes on the table. Hearing the door slam, he rushed out. Then he was pleasantly surprised to find that Bai Qiu was holding a baby doll. Followed by his eldest daughter-in-law.

Lan Guiying said, "I'm back." Then she focused her attention on the child. Bai Qiu's hand was sore after holding it for so long. Lan Guiying reached out and hugged the child in her arms. The little princess of the He family is not squeamish enough to be hugged by anyone.

Lan Guiying gave birth to four children, and she is very experienced in hugging and patting the little guy twice without pouting. He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi also ran over: "I want to see my niece." They were the youngest at home before, but now they finally found a child younger than him. Big brother's child. Happy to think about it.

The little princess cried as soon as the two little uncles watched.

He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi were at a loss.

Sister-in-law said softly, "It must be because the child is sleepy. I'll put her to sleep first."

Lan Guiying was so happy before that she forgot that there was no place to live.

They can't let their family of three live in He Changhai's former hut, and that place can't be opened.

Bai Qiu said: "Aunt Lan, our house has been cleaned up, just let my sister-in-law live there. Brother Changfeng and I can go to the pigsty to live there."

Lan Guiying had to let her eldest daughter-in-law carry the child and go to the house first. Well, the baby cries and needs to be fed and so on.

Lan Guiying said to Bai Qiu: "There has been no one living in the pigsty, it's tide."

Bai Qiu said: "It's okay, we will burn the kang. I will go back to school after staying for a few days." When it comes to building a factory, a set of rules and regulations has to be arranged. As soon as Bai Qiu leaves, He Changfeng will be alone, and he can do it anywhere.

Lan Guiying said, "Okay." The

door slammed as they spoke, and they came back.

The child woke up. Although the family made a table of delicious food, they only ate a few mouthfuls.

He Changfeng took Bai Qiu away, and the old dilapidated house had to burn the kang ahead of time.

He Changfeng carried the quilt and the like and brought it over. When he went there, Bai Qiu had already set the kang on fire. The house is still the same as before. Electricity is also available.

It is also quite comfortable to put Xuan Ruan on the bedding. This place is on the edge of the village, and no one usually comes here.

He Changfeng hugged Bai Qiu from behind and said, "You smell so good." The child who had been hugged for several hours smelled of milk.

Bai Qiu said, "Don't make trouble." The two of them were at home today.

He Changfeng said: "I'll take out the baking pan at home later." A stove made of yellow clay, put one or two pieces of charcoal, and cover it with a baking pan. You can put what you want to eat on it and smoke it. Bai Qiu didn't eat anything. The young educated youth of their own are distressed. I want to make something delicious. But it's not the capital, buying meat can be a lot of effort, and tickets are required everywhere, and I didn't change them in advance when I came back.

Bai Qiu said: "Don't be so troublesome, just burn a potato and eat it." Put the potato on the stove and smother it. When the fire gradually goes out, you can smell the fragrance. You can eat it after peeling off the outer shell that looks like coke. .

He Changfeng said, "Okay." When he lowered his head, his throat twitched, and he didn't dare to look at Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu said, "Are you hungry?"

He Changfeng said, "It's okay." Returning to this small broken house again, the excitement of the past was all over. It is not the food that is craving, but the person in front of him.

...

Bai Qiu woke up the next day and was woken up by He Changfeng.

"Xiao Bai, if you don't wake up, I'm going to kiss you." After he finished speaking, he kissed him on the mouth.

Bai Qiu opened his eyes, and when he woke up, he saw He Changfeng saying, "Let's go, I'll take you to the mountain to pick mushrooms." In their mountain, He Changfeng climbed from childhood to adulthood. It just rained a few days ago, and there must be mushrooms growing in the mountains. This kind of experience is not available in Beijing.

When Bai Qiu heard that He Changfeng was going to take him to play, he made up his mind to get up and stretched out his hand.

He Changfeng pulled him up from the bed with all his strength, and then watched the little educated youth put on his clothes and went out to wash. After washing, it was refreshing and refreshing. He Changfeng had already brought the small mud stove he mentioned yesterday. . He Changfeng said: "Let's go, you can eat whatever you find on the mountain." There are quite a lot of wild vegetables and fruits in the mountains. If you are lucky, you can even hit rabbits.

Bai Qiu grew up in the city, this kind of thing was very new to him. He Changfeng deliberately pushed everything aside and accompanied him to play in the mountains, which made him quite excited.

"Let's go then." Bai Qiu urged him, if he went back and told the second and senior brothers, they would definitely be very envious.

He Changfeng said: "Let's go." After speaking, he took his young educated youth to the mountains to play...