Ch46

He Changhai didn't look good when he heard this.

Lan Guiying said: "This condition is too high, our family doesn't have that ability."

Liu Ma said: "No way, isn't your family the head of the village? The child gets married once in a lifetime, what's there to reluctant? Besides getting married It's a family. We have no hope of being an old man, we just hope that the children will have a good life! When the two children come to the county seat, if there is usually something wrong, we have designated that we can't do it, and you will help us for a while. , we have to help them for the rest of their lives."

Lan Guiying said: "Changhai is my son, we will definitely give him the best within our ability. But we have to take it slow, just like buying a house, you have to have indicators, and you have to work. Let's see the opportunity."

What else did Mama Liu say? Dad Liu sneered beside him and said, "I can't blame your son for not looking for a partner at the age of twenty-six. All we put forward are reasonable requirements. Look at your pushback. Thinking about it. It's not easy for you to come all the way. I brought the whole family here to support the scene. I attach so much importance to the meeting this time, but what about you? Son..."

Lan Guiying has a neat personality, she didn't say anything before because she was thinking that they were looking for a woman to marry her, so it's okay to have a low attitude. As soon as the woman's parents spoke, they kicked him and He Jianguo under the table, afraid that his grandfather would get angry and make trouble again. As a result, she only said a few words here, and then started to provoke him there. He Changhai is a boring gourd. Temperament, he doesn't like to squeak when he has something in his heart. If he listens to this, the stupid child will be at the top of his head.

Lan Guiying was also a little angry: "We came here by car for four hours with sincerity. But you say these things are a bit inauthentic." She is the women's director and manages a group of lesbians in the village. Also a unique character. It's too suffocating for them to shave their noses and hang their faces.

Liu Ma said: "Oh, look at you, we only said a few words, you are just like this, calm down, you can't commit it..." Liu Ma said: "Our family Feng Na is only twenty-one years old this year, five years younger than Chang Hai. What. Besides, they work in a supply and marketing cooperative and have a serious job. If you don't arrange for Changhai, it will make people laugh. If you don't know, you will think that the woman is raising the man, so the man will not be able to eat soft rice? We are also here. Consider Changhai."

Bai Qiu's fists became hard when he heard it, and every sentence was belittling Brother He. Said he was old and said he was a bachelor.

He Changhai finally opened his mouth, not knowing whether he was nervous or angry, his voice was trembling: "If you don't look down on it, this matter will be pulled down."

A boy of about eighteen years old suddenly appeared from the relative's table, with a flat appearance , it was Liu Fengna's younger brother Liu Wang, who said, "Pull it when you get it. You think about my sister no one wants it? Let me tell you, the textile factory has a regular worker and is chasing my sister, you countryman, what kind of big petals Garlic."

This countryman really stabbed the He family in the heart.

Although they are living hard in the countryside, they have been contributing to the country. Half of the children have to go to the fields, the work in the countryside is dirty and tiring, and the food all year round is handed over to the top, allowing the country to concentrate its wealth on construction in the city, and as a result, people are so humiliated.

All the elders were present, and he rushed out as a junior and gave a sip of a countryman, but the Liu family not only ignored it, but went back to make up for it, Liu Mama said: "Oh, he's just a child...don't know him in the same way."

Bai Qiu She couldn't help but say, "Why, aren't the farmers supporting you? If you leave your job and curse your mother, you are not well-bred."

Lan Guiying said that she was good at scolding, but the other party was a junior. , She didn't open her mouth and was suffocated. Bai Qiu and him are of the same generation and naturally don't need to control these things, Lan Guiying said: "He is also a child." Then he pretended to reprimand Bai Qiu: "You child, you are too straight, you are talking nonsense."

Everyone in the Liu family: ...

Liu Wang It's a gunman's temperament to ignite: "You say who is uneducated." His first four sisters, and he was finally a son. He was pampered since he was a child. He mocked his parents and grandsons on weekdays, and the family dared not provoke him. .

When he suddenly heard outsiders say that he was uneducated, he was immediately angry. Said : "You hillbilly."

Bai Qiu said with a cold face: "What do you mean, you are nobler than others. Or do you mean that others are lower in class than you?"

As soon as these words fell, the faces of the Liu family changed. Although today's world is not like grass and trees, whoever creates class antagonism and who looks down on the peasants will be reported to be forced to re-educate for at least two years. The Liu family has a sense of superiority with their own urban hukou, but no one dares to accept such a big hat.

Dad Liu said: "Listen, ah... this kid is not a thing. We are also a woman's family, are you trying to get rid of us?"

Bai Qiu gave him a white look: "Why do you care about me as a child, he is quite big This is what the gentlemen measure. No wonder they can't raise a good son." Bai Qiu didn't know where his sense of superiority came from, and even a county town looked down on the village. If he lived in the imperial city Genna, wouldn't he go to heaven?

Liu Wang was already angry, but he was speechless when he saw Bai Qiu's eloquent words to his father. Getting angrier, he flipped the table in front of him with a bang. There was a loud clanging sound from Ding Ling, the plates and bowls were all shattered, and the unfinished meals and sauces were all over the place.

The waiter's face turned pale and said, "What is this, I've asked the manager."

The people around were also upset by their two tables.

Liu Wang seems to be a little overlord at home, so he does it when things don't go his way. He Changfeng suddenly became angry, he was not a good tempered, said: "Do you want to fight?"

Liu Wang rushed over to give him a fist.

He Changfeng was unhappy just now, how could Liu Wang be polite when he rushed over. An elbow hit his eye socket. Then he followed closely, and He Changfeng didn't hold back in his anger, so he heard a scream. Liu Wang is He Changfeng's opponent.

The accident happened in the blink of an eye. Liu's father and Liu's mother is such a precious son, and when he sees him being bullied, he rushes over. As if an angry lion wanted to scratch him, he also said to the relatives around him: "It's incredible, they bullied our family."

These relatives also rushed up, even if He Changfeng could beat him, he would be alone. Can't stand so many people. He Changhai also rushed in. Although he wasn't as good as He Changfeng in fighting, he was also a farmer and had a lot of strength, and the scene suddenly became a mess.

Bai Qiu's nervous face turned pale, and he wanted to rush over to help, but Lan Guiying grabbed his hand and said, "Don't go."

Bai Qiu watched the situation for a while, although they were two of them, they still had the upper hand, so he was relieved.

They were fighting here, and soon the manager and cook of the state-run restaurant were alarmed. They are a public unit, and many leading cadres come here to be polite. Let the guests flip the table today. He also fought, and the manager suddenly became angry.

He shouted angrily: "Get out of the way, don't fight." He was angry when he spoke.

The people around hurried over to pull them. The two brothers of the He family did not suffer, but the Liu family, especially Liu Wang's mouth, was broken, blood oozing out, and the eye sockets were blue and purple.

Liu Fengna's parents came with so many relatives just to crush them. It can also have some prestige and face in front of so many relatives. In the end, I didn't realize the style and didn't understand, and the precious son was beaten up. Is this still good? When the state-run hotel controlled the situation, he ran to the door on the spot and cried, "Everyone give us a comment, our wife and the man's marriage were beaten." The

state-run hotels are all located in the lively streets of the county. Hearing him cry beside him. After brushing and pulling, they all came around, and other people in the restaurant were also accusing them of being unreasonable: "I haven't married yet, so I beat my brother-in-law. I got my daughter-in-law."

"This countryman is savage, and he is not happy to say a few words." The

manager here, with a dark face, immediately called the waiter to call the police. He was also very angry, and for the first time in so many years, he asked someone to overturn the table. The state-run hotel is open to the public, so is it possible to allow private people to come here to piss off? This is making mistakes.

The manager said, "I don't care who is right or wrong. Today, these two tables of dishes, as well as so many bowls, chopsticks and cups, have to be compensated according to the original price."

Bai Qiu said, "They set the table up and took the initiative to beat people."

Dad Liu jumped angrily: "You guys beat people like this, and you dare to say it's our fault. Today's marriage is over... I tell you, your son will be a bachelor for the rest of his life.

" The degree of viciousness is undoubtedly in Zhalan Guiying's heart, saying: "Joke, is it true that you have girls in the whole world?"

After He Changhai's blood passed, he looked at Liu Fengna and said, "What do you mean?" out.

Liu Fengna lowered her head and said nothing.

The Liu Wang next to him said: "Sister, look at our parents and our mother. If you are angry, give him a slap."

Bai Qiu said: "You can't beat others by yourself, are you not weaned?"

Lan Guiying looked Looking at Liu Fengna, he said, "I see who dares to beat my son. He has never been beaten at home." Then he looked at Liu Fengna with disappointment in his eyes. Just now when Changhai asked her what she wanted, she didn't say anything, and she didn't even express her attitude. . This kind of person doesn't know how to say goodbye to her. She wants no one to be blamed, but in fact no one blames her.

Lan Guiying originally thought that as long as her son liked it, it would be fine. But seeing Liu Fengna's performance today is completely dissatisfied, if people can't understand it, it's impossible, not to mention having such a mixed family.

The manager stared at them here, for fear that they would fight again here.

At this moment, a group of people rushed in, headed by Mama Liu, where is the decent appearance when we met just now, now with messy hair, shortness of breath, resentment in his eyes, and the meanness on his face is even more obvious.

Liu Ma said: "It's them." Then she quickly pulled Liu Wang into her arms and cried for a long time: "Look at the beating of my son. Woohoo..."

The group behind him brought a few big men , looks tall and strong.

Everyone in the world likes to sympathize with the weak, and Liu Wang's face is bright, and when Liu Ma cried, she seemed to be greatly aggrieved.

The "enthusiastic people" next to them couldn't take it anymore and said, "Your family is talking about kissing or feuding."

"For so many years, I've never seen a woman who said she was a pro but beat up a woman."

"Hey, it's not like a good thing to beat someone because they are tall and big. Who should call the police."

"Bah . , or the village chief, seeing him let his son do this kind of thing, he must not be a good person."

"Hey, you don't know, the village chief is in the dark in the countryside, just like the emperor."

"Tsk tsk tsk, old man . Sister, we will help you decide." He raised his fists as he spoke, as if he wanted to demonstrate by force.

He Changfeng sneered and said, "What do you know, just stand here for others." He was the head of the small village. He was usually very dignified in the village.

Not only him, but even Bai Qiu was angry when he heard their words.

Seeing that He Changfeng didn't speak softly, but instead accused them of being nosy, a few of them were hot-tempered and wanted to push He Changfeng out. He Changfeng grabbed his hand. When he tightened it fiercely, the tall and strong man changed his face in pain: "You...I..." He Changfeng was not showing any signs of leakage, but he almost crushed his fingers. I've never seen a person with such a strong hand.

He Changfeng didn't want to use his power to bully others, and he threw it fiercely. The man immediately fell to the ground. Couldn't get up for half a day.

Liu's mother trembled in fright. The kind person who gave him the lead just now was so strong that he could suffer a loss. Everyone in the He family grew up eating what they ate.

But the others were unhappy and cursed angrily: "You don't need to be arrogant, bring the police here, and they'll all be arrested for you."

They surrounded the entrance of the state-run hotel, and after a while, the people inside wanted to come in. . Said: "Let me go."

Everyone wondered that the police were here. I didn't expect a group of people to eat. They were all leaders of the textile factory. They were unhappy when they saw that a table was smashed in a good hall. Dare to smash, what else is not dare.

These leaders asked the manager of the hotel, "What's going on here?" The

manager was also very angry, and said, "I don't know, but when I came out, I found that someone had smashed it." He had already called the police, and he wanted them to Compensation for two tables of meals and loss of cutlery. But now I am surrounded by people, yelling and screaming, and blocking the door... This is a loss of business. No, they have to lose money!

Liu Ma raised her head and saw that it was the team leader of her own factory. She hurriedly cried, "Leader Wang, you have to call the shots for us." After speaking, she happily met her in-laws and ended up being beaten by her son. , the more you talk, the more excited you are.

These little leaders frowned upon hearing this, and said to He Changfeng, "Which village are you from? Now I want to report you for bullying men and women." The tone was very bad.

When he said this, he started to praise the Liu family for their wiseness to the group of people who did not know the truth.

Even waiting for an order to arrest them.

Bai Qiu was a little nervous and said, "It's fortunate that you are not the police, otherwise you would have to deal with many unjust, false and wrongful convictions. They beat people first and overturned the table. Now you are coming to arrest us indiscriminately?

" ." To show Liu Ma's early team leader his tender face, he didn't take his words seriously, and mocked: "Hurry up and take the initiative to tell the name of the village, how dare you not do it?"

He Jianguo Road: "Fart, can the people in the factory reverse black and white? My name is He Jianguo, you can report me."

The leader Wang immediately took out a paper and a pen from his pocket, and he didn't even bother. know what was written.

At this moment, a voice was heard saying, "What's the matter?"

"The big secretary is here." Someone said something from the leader of the textile factory.

The particularly arrogant leader Wang just now had a change in his face when he heard him coming. He smiled and said, "You don't know. People these days are so abhorrent. What are they doing on a blind date? I have written them down. I will definitely report them to the top and criticize them severely."

At this time, the secretary wearing glasses Sven said with a surprised look: "Changfeng, Bai Qiu? When did you come to the county. Why didn't you tell me when you came to the county, so I can arrange a table.

" The group leader Wang, who was taking credit, was stunned. This is the one that sang again. The secretary who wears glasses is a popular person around the leader. They usually invite guests who can't be invited. It will involve personnel changes at the end of the year. People with flexible minds will inevitably want to move around. If they want to see what their impression is on the leader, of course they can't get in touch with the leader, they can only start with the secretary.

After finally treating guests, I found that it was a mess here, and I was in a bad mood and scolded these people severely. But the big secretary's attitude towards them was too kind, which made them feel a little uneasy.

Seeing that He Changfeng and Bai Qiu didn't speak in a daze, they quickly said with a smile, "I'm a parent who lost a child."

Bai Qiu and He Changfeng then remembered that they were the representatives of the group of people who lost their children back then, and they came to the hospital. They were given milk powder and malted milk.

"Oh." He Changfeng didn't say anything.

The secretary wearing glasses Sven said at the moment: "Is there any misunderstanding here?"

Bai Qiu said: "We originally came to give the elder brother a family, but the dowry didn't come together, so they were just a country bumpkin, talking about getting angry. Now, if we flip the table and want to beat someone, we can't wait to be beaten, so we resisted. As a result, they sue the wicked first and say that we bullied him." Bai Qiu's voice was clear and simple. Things were made clear.

The secretary wearing glasses Sven said, "Is that so?" Then he asked the Liu family.

Mama Liu looked good at first glance, but when he said that, everyone stopped talking to them. Said: "Leader, don't listen to their nonsense. These people, their character is not good... Look at the beating of my son, woo woo... Our family is such a single seedling. If this kills my son, I'm not alive either!"

The secretary wearing glasses Sven frowned and said, "If you want to say anything else about him, I won't say anything else. But if you want to talk about character, I dare to vouch for it. They must have nothing to say about their character. A few days ago, my child let me The traffickers were kidnapped, and it was these two little brothers who got them back. They fought bravely against those wicked people and got stabbed several times. The county leaders personally issued a banner of bravery for righteousness."

The secretary wearing glasses said this, Everyone around was stunned.

Traffickers were caught in the county. What a big news. There was a roar in the county, who wouldn't give a thumbs up when he mentioned it.

I didn't expect it to be them. Just now, the passers-by who were filled with righteous indignation and wanted to decide for the Liu family, all of them were flushed as if they were strangled by their necks. They were all passionate people who could be incited by the Liu family. I didn't expect a pot of dirty water to worship splashed on the person. Originally thought to do a good thing, who would want to make trouble like this.

There were originally a few tables around to eat, but now he said: "Yes, he flipped the table and started it first."

"I saw it too, and they didn't want to do it."

"I just heard it and said that he wanted a room. If he wants to work, he needs three gold coins, and he needs five hundred yuan as a betrothal gift. If he doesn't agree, he will be a country bumpkin. I'm a little angry when I hear it." The surrounding diners started talking.

In an instant, everyone's eyes on the Liu family were not good, not to mention marrying a man in the village, even with people in the city, there is no such big talk. At most, there is one room, a dowry of 60 to 70 yuan, snacks of various colors, four major items...

The team leader Wang, who was going to give Liu Ma's appearance just now, blushed and turned white. He wanted to be in front of the big secretary. He behaved well, but instead he poured dirty water on his benefactor. This is really bad.

Bai Qiubian still didn't let him go and said, "Team Leader Wang, aren't you going to report us? I think you are bullying others. It's too chilling for us to bully us out of place because of the number of people."

Team Leader Wang's face turned pale, and he hurriedly handed over the note he had just written in his hand, and said, "Little brother, I just made a joke with you, don't take it to heart, sorry, this is a big water. I rushed to the Dragon King Temple, the family doesn't know the family."

When the people around heard that the secretary wearing glasses said that Bai Qiu and He Changfeng were heroes in catching human traffickers, they were slandered and chilled, and they all wanted to tear themselves apart. He said, "I'm sorry."

"We were also deceived by others." He wanted to say something nice, but he didn't know what to say, and then turned the fire on Liu Ma, who was so much at her just now, now How dissatisfied: "Everyone is kind, do you treat us as spearmen?"

"If you cultivate your son's virtue, no wonder no one will hold you when you are beaten.

" , I have to give you an electric cannon."

"If you damage property in public, you should be sentenced.

"

Liu Wang glared angrily at the liver pain, who knew that others stared more fiercely, and said, "What are you looking at?"

Liu Wang was very angry, but he didn't dare to talk nonsense.

Just then, the police from the police station came. Seeing He Changfeng, they were amused. The arrest of the traffickers once and the smuggling leader once were all major and special cases: "What's going

on ?" Tongue completes things.

The policeman was also speechless, and said to the Liu family: "What are you making a fuss about, you can tie it up if you can, but if you can't tie it up, you can pull it off. Look at what you've fixed, it's not enough for people. They are advanced villages. You can't do it if you slander

the boss like this. If they investigate it, you will all have to be arrested and imprisoned for at least three days."

Then the policeman said: "It's not a big deal, I'd better adjust it as much as possible, don't you pursue it..."

He Jianguo said: "Forget it."

The police immediately praised him, "Look at their demeanor, and then look at you." Then they told the He family to leave, and they would just take care of the aftermath here.

In front of the police, he was honest just now. When he saw He Changfeng and the others were going to leave, he said, "No, I haven't settled the bill yet." It was rare for Xing Si to come across such an opportunity, which made all relatives have fun. Just pick expensive dishes, and now they're gone.

The waiter had been listening by the side, and at the moment he was a little despised by their expressions, and said, "There are eighty-four dishes in the two tables, and they all ordered them." As soon as

these words were finished, the sarcasm continued: "Is this taking someone to take advantage of?"

"You guys are very suitable, the girl eats it once in a while, just point at this to open the meat."

"My mouth is full of oil."

Is it easy to make some money in the village? Let you eat such nonsense."

Especially the "enthusiastic people" who slandered them just now found an opportunity to make up for their faults, and quickly said: "It just so happens that the police comrades are here, they are deceiving people. Ah." The

Liu family's face turned pale, how could they bear such a serious crime and now see so much money, their hearts are dripping with blood. Thinking about eating them is so cruel, I didn't expect that I would have to pay the bill myself in the end.

Dad Liu said to the relatives next to him: "I didn't bring that much money, you can all make up for it." The

hotel manager said: "Not only 84, but also 100 for lost work, 55 for tableware, and a total of 239." The

waiter said beside. : "Ten forty taels of food stamps."

When Liu Ma heard so much money, she felt that the flickering in her mind almost disappeared. 239 is her salary for one year. Does this keep him from eating or drinking for a year?

The relatives of the Liu family around are willing to take out the money, but if they take it out, there is no return. They said, "Oh, didn't you say that you brought us to the restaurant, knowing that we will not come!"

"That's right, you've lost all the old faces of your life."

"Let's go, go..." These relatives of the Liu family smeared the soles of their shoes and left first. The people of the Liu family were all dumbfounded. Where does all the money go? Get it away, I really wish I could faint now, but the manager of the state-run hotel was still watching him.

He Jianguo and the others didn't care about it. They came out, the secretary wearing glasses and Sven, chased after him and asked him if he wanted to change his restaurant. I haven't been seriously grateful for saving the child until now, and I still feel a little bit sorry in my heart.

After so many things happened today, everyone didn't eat well, but they didn't have any appetite.

After rejecting the big secretary's invitation, we drove home, and everyone was silent along the way.

When they arrived at the entrance of the village, Lan Guiying invited Bai Qiu and the others to go home for dinner, but they hadn't eaten properly all day. I had no appetite before, and now I got home, and I was a little hungry...

After returning home, Lan Guiying made a big pot of gnocchi, which came out in no time. When he entered the room, he heard He Jianguo say to his eldest son, "It's okay, Dad will find something for you."

He Changhai didn't say anything. It is not too hot to hold the gnocchi in the mouth with a big mouth. Everyone knew that he was unhappy, and no one poked at his scars. After dinner, they watched him go into the house alone.

Lan Guiying was worried and said, "Your eldest brother will not stop looking for him in this life." After the first blind date left a psychological shadow, he resisted looking for a partner for so many years. It's hard to mention that this happened again.

"Mom, let's eat." He Changfeng persuaded from the side.

Although Lan Guiying was worried, she was not a hypocritical person and quickly ate it. I was also very hungry, and this simple meal was a hundred times more delicious than usual. After dinner, Lan Guiying asked He Jianguo to wash the dishes, she said to Bai Qiu, "My sons are more boring than each other." Then she said with emotion, "It's still my little white who is facing me, even ten sons can't compare. "

Bai Qiu said, "Aunt Lan, over there with big brother..."

Lan Guiying said to the two of them, "You can knock on the door later and ask. You are both equals and have something to say.

"

"Come in." This is the first time Bai Qiu has come to He Changhai's side, and found that he and Chang Feng are worthy of being brothers, and the house is the same mess.

He Changhai lay on the kang without speaking.

He Changfeng said: "Brother, what do you like about her?" He really didn't like her, it seemed like a gourd, such a person would never even have anyone to talk to in his life.

He Changhai said in a low voice: "Today I have made you feel wronged." He had it all in his heart, but he couldn't say it.

He Changfeng said: "Brother, you are nothing, as long as you can live as good as anything."

He Changhai glanced at Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu had an epiphany, and immediately said: "Then you guys talk, I'll go out first..."

He Changhai was embarrassed by what he said. Today, thanks to Bai Qiu, otherwise their family would talk like a teapot pouring dumplings, a lot of words. He really didn't understand, and said, "Don't go, don't you all want to know."

He Changhai paused and said, "Actually, I've only met her three times. She's quite honest..." His mother Lan Gui Ying has a great voice and loves to teach others, so he wants to find a quiet girl, all the girls in the village are very zesty. He didn't go to the educated youth very often. He didn't expect to see it when he was going to fight for jealousy.

Liu Fengna said that she was the second child who was not favored at home and wanted to escape from that home. I don't know which words poked into his heart, wanting to protect her. Later, I bought her a few candy bars and gave them small hairpins. The two of them didn't have a match. So tacitly, they felt quite right, so they confessed to the family, who would have known so many bad things happened.

Today he asked Liu Fengna what she wanted, but she didn't say...

He Changhai was also dead!

His parents and younger brother are strong people, and the reason for holding back today is for him, he knows this.

He felt that he was very unfilial, but he was used to hiding a lot of words in his heart.

"Brother, let's find out if it's all right." He Changfeng persuaded.

Bai Qiu also comforted him next to him, "I'll definitely find you a beautiful one at that time."

He Changhai looked at them, obviously he was the big one, but let the two younger brothers coax him. This kind of feeling is not bad. Said: "Okay, tell your parents, I'm fine."

"Well."

He Jianguo and Lan Guiying were very concerned about the boss, and they put it down when He Changfeng told Bai Qiuyi: "Okay, You have a lot of things over there, go back." Especially when you go back and forth in the car, it's tiring.

Back home, Bai Qiu should cook and feed the pigs.

When he was lying on the bed at night, he couldn't fall asleep. He Changfeng gently wrapped his arms around his waist and said, "What are you doing, spreading pancakes?" He hugged him in his arms as he

spoke. Today, he also has a lot of knowledge in this scene, and it is better for him to be a young educated youth.

Bai Qiu still minds the fact that the Liu family cursed He Changhai for being a bachelor during the day. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. He couldn't fall asleep at first, and when He Changfeng said it, he simply sat up from the bed. Said: "We must help eldest brother find a partner." We can't let the villain be proud.

He Changfeng heard what his little educated youth said, and couldn't help but say with joy: "Big brother knows something in his heart, love is a matter of fate, and others can't tell it." Just like his little educated youth, ever since he lived in his heart Can't leave.

Bai Qiu pulled the lamp cord, sat up and said, "Hey, I think eldest brother likes that kind of person who doesn't exist in the village, can he fill a vacancy in the county?" It's not like there are not many women in the village, and He Changhai is not prominent in it.

He Changfeng said: "I didn't think about it before, this is really good." Now they also see it, the big brother is about to become a parent's heart disease. As long as it can be accomplished: "I'll mention it to my parents later." His father always went to the county for meetings. The news is better than others. If you pay attention to where you are recruiting people, you can know it right away.

"En." Bai Qiu was relieved when he saw that he had agreed.

He Changfeng looked at his young educated youth who hadn't slept well, and felt warm and distressed in his heart, and said, "Okay, go to sleep, or I'll kiss you."

Bai Qiu came back to his senses and turned off the light. , said in a low voice, "I fell asleep."

He Changfeng was originally sleepy, but after turning off the light, he was in good spirits. Putting his arms around his own young educated youth, he said, "Let me kiss." Bai Qiu had a natural and fresh fragrance on his body, especially when the lights were turned off, other feelings became more vivid.

"No." Bai Qiu said.

"Who said he was asleep just now, little liar." He Changfeng's tone was ridiculed. A hand was still lightly placed on the back of his neck, and it was lightly lit, making Bai Qiu feel uncomfortable. Fortunately, the lights were turned off now, so he couldn't see the strange redness in the corners of his eyes.

Bai Qiu took the quilt and wanted to stay away from him. He Changfeng was no longer satisfied with kissing. Although he still didn't understand it, Bai Qiu could feel that he had begun to learn without a teacher. slid around his waist. It made him nervous and scared. Men don't need to be taught the talent in this area.

It's a pity that under the same bed, Bai Qiu can go as far away. This time, he couldn't stop He Changfeng's kiss.