Ch21

He Changfeng was hospitalized and Bai Qiu was by his side. People from the north are warm and humorous, and the people in the ward became familiar after a while, and the aunt on the next bed even gave Bai Qiusai pears from his own family to eat.

Northerners are such a character, once you give something to someone else, it will not work if they don't want it!

Bai Qiu took a bite and said it was very sweet.

The aunt on the next bed heard that he had such a high evaluation of his pears, and said happily: "If you like it, I will get you a bag later. The old pear tree in my yard is more than 30 years old, and the neighbors around me love to eat my pears. Pear."

"It's really good."

He Changfeng looked at him beside him, Bai Qiu thought he wanted to eat it, and handed over the pear he had eaten.

He Changfeng said: "I don't like to eat it." Pears are very particular and can't be eaten separately: "There used to be jujube trees in the backyard of our house, but they were all pulled up later... It's a pity!" You don't have to envy other people's jujube.

After a while, the nurse came over and asked if there was 50 cents a day for the bed.

The bed they said was a folding bed and also provided a mattress, and the number was small.

The people around are very experienced. If you go early, you can choose a clean mattress. The escort bed is not medical supplies and no one will dry them every day.

Bai Qiu didn't go. He looked at the chair at the door, and the person who could manage the hospital asked for a few newspapers, but spread it on the ground and slept on the chair.

He Changfeng called the young educated youth aside and said, "Let's sleep together at night." The medical bed was wider than a normal single bed, and Bai Qiu was thin, so it was just right for the two of them to squeeze on it.

Bai Qiu refused, "Just take good care of your wounds." It's more comfortable to lie down alone, but if the two of them are squeezed tightly, they won't be able to fall asleep. Besides, He Changfeng's wound is a knife wound, and once the wound is touched, it will not heal easily.

He Changfeng understood what Bai Qiu meant and said, "Then I have money in my clothes, so you can buy a bed too." His little educated youth hadn't slept for a long time!

Bai Qiu refused, this time too many things happened. It's too hard to make money, you can save a little bit.

The patients in one room were all older than the two of them, and they were injured because of righteousness. They all took care of them. The aunt who delivered the pears just now said, "Xiao Bai, go to the empty bed next to you and lie down for a while. If there is a patient, you will get up again.

" Please call me."

Bai Qiu is good-looking, plus he is civilized with everyone, these people like him very much, and they agree again and again.

Bai Qiu was lying on the bed next to He Changfeng. He was really tired. He came by the grain truck at two in the morning and unloaded the goods in the county during the day. The day was so full that I fell asleep on the pillow.

He Changfeng lay on his hospital bed and watched Bai Qiu's sleeping face, as if he couldn't get tired of it no matter how he looked at it.

...

Bai Qiu fell asleep, clearly felt that someone was walking around and talking, but he was too tired to open his eyes. He waited until the feeling returned to his body, then slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sky outside. blacken.