Ch51

Bai Qiu followed Lan Guiying to the food processing factory. As soon as he entered, he felt that the temperature inside was hotter than outside.

"Bai Qiu." All the educated youths were busy inside. When they saw him coming, they all stopped to say hello.

Chen Tong also came over and said with a smile: "Director Lan, Bai Qiu, why are you here?"

Lan Guiying said: "I'll take him here to see, when did Liu Jianshe leave?"

Chen Channel: "Oh , you are talking about the village chief of Daniu Village, he came here to have a look and left."

The large pot in the yard here has been steaming eggplants. There are also many curtains on the surrounding wooden shelves, and all kinds of dried vegetables are placed on them.

Lan Guiying asked Chen to go to work, and brought Bai Qiu around here, saying: "There is a processing factory in the village. At first, the villagers had opinions. But Uncle Jianguo said, wait for these dried vegetables. If you sell it, you will pay everyone. Only then will those troublemakers be suppressed."

Bai Qiu looked at the sign outside the processing factory, and heard that it was attached to the county a few days ago: "That's pretty good. Yes ."

Lan Guiying smiled and said, "The village has been farming for generations, and those who waited on the fields said that. Don't look at this side's planting vegetables, but they look good...you have to keep them close, or you won't be able to collect them. "

Some like radishes and cucumbers are the main dried vegetables, as are eggplants...and some other mustard greens and shredded beans, etc. As for some other species, it is to enrich the variety.

Lan Guiying said: "It will rain in the mountains in a few days, so I can collect a little more mushrooms in the mountains." If you are diligent, you can collect one or two hundred catties if you enter the mountains alone. After drying the mushrooms, you can eat them with stewed meat. It tastes better than meat! However, the people in the village do not have such luxury, and it is estimated that the people in the city will like it.

Lan Guiying said, "Yesterday, your uncle Jianguo moved over two hundred kilograms of the food weighing scale." She couldn't sleep these days, for fear that He Jianguo and the two would fall into trouble. In fact, they farmed peacefully. It's also very good, I have to get this dry dish. Although their dried vegetables are more attentive, they are very fresh and tender, and they are terrifyingly unrecognizable from the outside.

If she wanted to, she should buy less, sell it when she sells it, and give a share to the people in the village when she can't sell it. The work of the educated youth was contracted by the people in the village, and it was enough to make money.

Bai Qiu knew what Lan Guiying was worried about as soon as she heard it, and said, "Aunt Lan, Brother Changfeng must have a solution." He has been very busy recently, and has been running around in the county.

Lan Guiying said, "Hey..."

After turning around here, someone saw her outside and called her out to speak. Now a food processing factory has suddenly opened in the village, and the village feels fresh. Before, they only knew that there was a factory in the city, but now their village has also opened a factory, and they like to come here when they have nothing to do.

Lan Guiying was called away by others, and Bai Qiu stayed here.

Chen passed through and said, "You didn't catch up with the good times." Although now I go to work early every day and go back after dark, it is much better than the past work in the fields.

Bai Qiu said: "How many dried vegetables can you produce in a month?"

"Eighty to one hundred and twenty catties." Chen Tong: "The vegetables will chug as soon as they are dried, and the dried vegetables will not be released. The boss is only one catty per pack."

Bai Qiu hummed. one sound.

Chen Tunnel: "You are closer to the little village chief. What the little village chief said, can these be sold!" He was afraid that if the things couldn't be sold, they would go back to the old days.

Bai Qiu smiled and said: "You have to trust the little village chief, he will definitely be able to sell it."

Chen Tong scratched his head, and said with a naive smile, "That's fine." After Bai Qiu's words, he felt much more at ease, the little village chief was never in the village. Don't talk empty words, since he let everyone hang out, there must be a door for this matter.

Bai Qiu stayed here all afternoon and helped cut the strips. These tasks look easy, but I have been doing this all the time in the sun, and the tall vegetables in front of me seem to be never finished. I just cut a pot in front of me, and new vegetables are replenished.

When Bai Qiu returned to the pigsty, he was so tired that he could barely straighten his waist.

In the evening, He Changfeng didn't come back, and it was estimated that he was busy in the county. In the evening, I simply ate a bite at home and went to sleep.

Today, I have been busy all day, and my body is very tired, but I can't sleep while leaning on the bed.

For the first time, when He Changfeng was not around, Bai Qiu actually lost sleep.

He tossed and turned on the kang until it was dawn before falling asleep, and it was noon when he woke up. Even if there were no outsiders, he was embarrassed. He walked out of the yard and saw his father feeding the pigs in the yard. Bai Mengju smiled and said, "Little lazy guy finally got up."

"Dad..." His face was a little red.

Bai Mengju said, "The stewed radish I made in the morning, remember to eat it later."

"Yeah." Bai Qiu got up to brush his teeth, and after brushing his teeth, he said, "Has Brother Changfeng ever been back?"

"No."

Bai Qiu thought to himself. A little disappointed, but still said: "Maybe he is very busy with things?"

Bai Mengju said: "When are you leaving?"

"Let's go right away." The road from the village to the county is very long. I'm afraid it's too late.

Bai Mengju felt a little distressed when he heard him tossing back and forth, and said, "You don't have to come back if you have nothing to do in the future. There is nothing to worry about here."

Bai Qiu looked at no one around, and hugged his father and said, "Dad, you don't even miss me. Is it?"

Bai Mengju laughed and scolded: "How old are you, you are still like when you were a child. Coquettish! I really don't know how Chang Feng can stand you.

" His face was a little hot, and he said, "Anyway... he can bear it." He embarrassedly said, "I won't tell you, I'm going back to the house for dinner." After saying that, Bai Mengju ran away with a smile and shook his head. With some kindness on it.

...

When Bai Qiu returned to the county seat, it was already afternoon. When he went to the rented house in the county, he found that He Changfeng was sleeping on the kang without even taking off his clothes. He was obviously extremely tired.

Bai Qiu just happened to have not slept well yesterday, so he simply lay beside him and felt his breathing. Bai Qiu was a little sleepy and fell into a dizzy sleep.

When he opened his eyes, it was already 4:30 in the afternoon. As soon as he moved, he found a strong arm around his waist tightly wrapping him. Bai Qiu raised his head and saw He Changfeng.

The corner of He Changfeng's mouth slightly raised an arc, and he said with a smile, "Awake?"

Bai Qiu said, "You've been very busy lately?"

He Changfeng said, "It's okay." Those jobs are not much to talk about, but The procedures are complicated, and he has to travel to many places in a day, especially the fact that many cadres in the county are not familiar with the establishment of factories in the village. With little success, He Changfeng said, "If it doesn't work, I'll go out. The dried vegetables in our village are delicious, and some people will definitely like them."

Bai Qiu said, "People in the village say that dried vegetables are not a rare thing, and everyone can enjoy them. People from outside don't know it's from our village when they buy it. Or you can print some packaging bags. Write the name of our village on it, so that when people eat it, they know it's from our village." Now everyone There is no concept of a trademark yet.

He Changfeng's eyes lit up, and he immediately understood what Bai Qiu meant. He kissed Bai Qiu's cheek and said, "You are really my lucky star. I'll run this thing right now."

He Changfeng was born in the countryside, and the people in their village have always believed in affordable things, don't do those stupid things, but he went to a big city once, and his vision opened up a little, it was obviously the same thing in small grocery stores and big ones. The store sells it for two prices. The people who host the provincial convention despise their dried vegetables. If they packaged them better, they might have a way.

Bai Qiu was kissed by him, his cheeks were a little hot, He Changfeng was a restless person, he immediately got up from the kang and put on his shoes before going out.

Bai Qiu said: "Hey, it's so late, where are you going?"

"Do something, don't wait for me for dinner tonight." After that, he turned around and left, leaving Bai Qiu alone in the room.

Bai Qiu touched his cheek just now, sat on the kang for a while, and then got up to prepare dinner.

Sure enough, He Changfeng still didn't come back at night, Bai Qiu was lying on the bed after washing up.

After a long time, I heard Xi Xi Suosuo's voice, and when I heard footsteps, I knew he was back. Bai Qiu immediately pretended to be asleep and didn't want to pay attention to him.

He Changfeng entered the room and looked at him without saying a word, his eyes kept on Bai Qiu's face, Bai Qiu was not asleep at first, and his heartbeat was stronger than ever. Erhe Changfeng didn't find out, why did he keep looking at him...

Bai Qiu regretted it, if he knew this, he might as well not pretend to sleep.

At this moment, a soft kiss landed on his lips for fear of waking him up. The heat on Bai Qiu's cheeks became more and more obvious. He heard that the light was turned off, and He Changfeng was not at all honest when sleeping beside him. He pulled Bai Qiu over and hugged him. He fell asleep shortly after.

Hearing his long breathing, Bai Qiu opened his eyes in the darkness. The moonlight shone in the outline of He Changfeng, and his handsome face seemed to be covered with a soft light. Bai Qiu said in his heart, big color embryo!

The place where he was kissed was still hot, but he was so good that he couldn't sleep, but he slept sweetly.

Twenty days passed in a flash.

When it was finally time for the mid-term exam, Bai Qiu ate a bowl of bean curd in the morning and went to school.

The whole school paid attention to this exam because of Bai Qiu and the female teacher Ma Lian.

The female teacher Ma Lian taught some basic questions in class and opened a small stove for her nephew in private. Even if she knew about it, she couldn't do anything about it. These days, Bai Qiu turned over Rong Zixiang's notebook and transferred it to the past. In addition to the papers that Liu Gong gave him at that time, he also pondered it over and over again. Fortunately, Liu Gong brought him basic textbooks, although the topics were difficult to fill. The trap, but every time I solve a problem, the sense of achievement is still full.

One table per person during the exam. It was the director who invigilated them that day. In the first Chinese test, Bai Qiu's Chinese studies had a deep background, and the entire paper was the same as the one given by Bai. He read the question once and began to write.

Bai Qiu's handwriting is very delicate and small, and it is very pleasing to the eyes when it is neatly written on the paper. As for the composition, not to mention, the things he wrote when he was a child were published in newspapers, and he answered questions faster than others, which naturally attracted the attention of the invigilator. When patrolling back and forth, he stopped by Bai Qiu's side to read his writing.

I couldn't help but feel some admiration in my heart, no wonder I dared to argue with the female teacher Ma Lian, it turned out that there were really two strokes.

When Bai Qiu finished writing, he checked it again. There was still half an hour before handing in the papers. He didn't sleep well yesterday, and he had to take a math test in the next class.

Zhao Yan, who took the exam behind him, was stunned on the spot, but he pinned all his hopes on Bai Qiu. But he gave up on the first exam?

I was anxious, and I couldn't remember the poems I used to write silently in class before. Every question looks familiar, but I just don't know what the standard answer is!

The more anxious the more time is running out. Soon the bell for handing in the papers was remembered, and Bai Qiu woke up in a daze and finished handing in the papers. Many students in the class were wailing: "The amount of ancient poems that need to be dictated this time is too large."

"I can memorize it, but there are several words that I can't figure out. I feel that I wrote it wrong. " "I don't have

enough time."

Liu Yidao: "I answered all of them." But when I finally wrote the essay, I was in a hurry. He barely finished writing. During the previous exam, he could see Bai Qiu lying on the table and sleeping for half an hour, almost not laughing. He knew that his aunt's worries were unnecessary. There's nothing wrong with this exam!

After the first exam, many people knew that Bai Qiu had slept for most of the class.

When the female teacher Ma Lian heard about it, she sarcastically said: "Some people don't want to learn, so it's good to just make room for others."

Many teachers in the office dislike her, and one of her teachers is just a teacher who has no grievances or enmity. Can't get along with students.

I don't know how much thought was wasted if they were educated youths from the countryside. Besides, other teachers from the department had also come into contact with Bai Qiu. He was obedient and polite, and the female teacher Ma Lian had to bully people until she dropped out of school.

I wanted to say a few words, but the elder brother of the female teacher Ma was the director, and he was afraid of being hated. The atmosphere in the office was weird at the moment.

The next class is a math test.

The female teacher Ma-face took out a set of papers from her desk, in order to get rid of Bai Qiu's set of questions that were beyond the outline. There are a lot of high school questions mixed in. Mathematics is the subject that draws the most points, and the last big question is even more difficult, but she has already passed the correct answer to her nephew in advance. Just get rid of him here in math. It is delusional to want to take the first place.

There is only one high school in the county, and the female teacher Ma-face is more knowledgeable than others, so every time she asks a question, it is her.

Many teachers in the office picked up the paper and looked at it, and they were all taken aback and said, "This question is too difficult." It is enough to do the review paper for the second year of high school. I am afraid that many formulas have not been explained yet.

The female teacher Ma Lian said, "I've talked about it in class, and even more difficult exam papers can measure everyone's true level." She said it sounding grand.

Soon, a female teacher Tao Xin said, "Does your bet with the students count?"

These teachers in the office have all heard of betting, but no one dared to mention that they would touch the eyebrows of the female teacher with horse face. But Tao Xin didn't care about that. She was assigned to be a teacher from another place. She was pretty and beautiful, but she looked like a beautiful woman next to the horse-faced female teacher.

She has a good temperament, and both colleagues and leaders are willing to talk with her, but it didn't take long for her to say that her style was not decent. The teachers were afraid of being affected by rumors and rumors, so they reduced their contact with Teacher Tao Xin.

Later, Tao Xin didn't know what evidence he got, and there was a rumor in the office that the female teacher with horse face made a rumor. The horse-faced female teacher just refused to admit it. Although this matter was over, the two female teachers were like needles facing Maimang from now on.

The female teacher Ma Lian heard Tao Xin say this, and said, "Of course." She also planned to use this thing to drive Bai Qiu away completely, and had been tutoring her nephew for more than half a month. This time, Bai Qiu brought up the exam himself. When the time comes, let him get out of the class, and no one can say a word.

Tao Xin said: "Since you wrote this question. You are the relevant person, so you can't use the test paper you gave!" The

female teacher Ma Lian had secretly cheated, and when she heard this, she burst into anger and said, "What do you mean? , make it clear to me. I suspect I leaked the question."

Tao Xin said, "Isn't Liu Yi your nephew? You have to avoid suspicion." Obviously she came prepared and said, "Use this."

"Why do you use whichever you say?" Ma-faced female teacher looked at her and became angry: "It seems that something is wrong. Question, if you say that all Liu Yi's grades are not true? I can't afford your big hat." When she spoke, her nostrils were slightly open, and she looked even more domineering.

Tao Xin said calmly, "If you didn't give up the question, why would you feel guilty? Are you afraid that Bai Qiu will do well in the exam?" She didn't know what level Bai Qiu was, anyway, as long as she could stimulate her, Tao Xin said, "I am too. For your reputation." The

ma-faced female teacher wanted to tear her apart when she saw her hypocritical face. He grabbed the test paper in her hand and said, "It's fake." After that, he turned around and went to invigilate the exam.

Tao Xin went back to her desk, and the teacher next to her who was a little better said: "What are you doing to her? It's not that you don't know that her brother is the director."

Tao Xin said: "I just can't get angry." Even the principal gives her a third of face for the one who makes a fool of herself in the school. Why?

While talking, the senior class she brought with her came to look for the papers. She opened the small cabinet again to look for the review papers, but she couldn't find anything...

Tao Xin's face turned pale all of a sudden: "It's over, the papers were given wrong." Immediately after finishing, I went to Class 1 of Senior One and wanted to change it.

The horse-faced female teacher has already sent out the paper. Hearing her say this, she felt relieved and said, "The third year of high school should also start from the first year of high school review. I think I can use this set, so that someone will not say that I will make the questions for the students to take the test." She was in front of the whole class. , did not give Tao Xin any face.

The students present had just written down the class and name, and before they could read the title, they heard that they had taken the wrong paper. This time they took the paper from the third year of high school.

The classmates said, "Where can we meet?"

"It's over, if I go back and get 30 points in the test, my mother will definitely beat me."

"I haven't studied yet!"

"The passing score this time. Still 60?"

Every time the classmates said something, Teacher Tao Xin's face became ugly.

The female teacher Ma Lian is not bad, her nephew Liu Yi has already started self-study in the second year of high school. Before, I wanted to use the paper I gave to bail my nephew to take the first place. It was like helping her.

Tao Xin wanted to make a stumbling block for the female teacher Ma Lian, but got the wrong paper. She was also ridiculed by her in front of her classmates, her face was ugly.

The horse-faced female teacher looked at her like this and mocked her for shooting herself in the foot. After scolding the person away, he moved a chair and sat on the podium, and when he turned around to see his nephew still judging the questions, Bai Qiu quickly began to answer. Scratched on the paper.

The horse-faced female teacher watched for a while, then sneered: "Pretend." Then she found a newspaper and drank tea from a cup, leaving them alone.

Teacher Tao Xin was ridiculed in Class 1 of Senior One, and when she returned to the office, she lay on the table and cried.

The people present didn't know how to persuade him, but the language team had already started to judge the papers.

"This class of students can't do it now. When writing a poem, you can write three wrong five words!"

"I don't know what to do when I come to school every day."

"A high school diploma."

"Hey."

Suddenly the language group The teacher stopped talking. After a while, he said, "Good article." Whether it is from the beginning of the idea, it is very eye-catching, and it is very eye-catching in the student paper.

There is no one in the teacher's office, and the teacher seems to be like everyone else. I went over to take a look at this moment: "Yeah, it's Bai Qiu's paper."

After hearing this, the people next to him also became interested.

The surrounding teachers took a deep breath when they saw the 100% marked with a red pen: "Should I deduct a few points as appropriate?" For example, reading comprehension, writing, etc. should be deducted.

The teacher of the language group said: "I also want to deduct points, but I can't find a place to deduct points. The scroll surface is so clean and the writing is clear. Especially the 800-character essay "On Ancient and Modern" has no nonsense, and it is very well written. Say something that shouldn't be said, let me temporarily use this topic to write an 800-word composition, I can't write him." When

everyone heard this, they opened it quickly and saw that all the intellectuals were present, even if they didn't teach Chinese , but the quality of the text can still be appreciated. I feel good at first glance. This volume can be displayed on the wall. It is the first time that a Chinese teacher has encountered such a lovely seedling. .

It happened that the female teacher with horse face was not there, and the person next to him said, "Have you finished all the approvals?"

"Well."

The teacher of the language group nodded and said.

The person with such good deeds said, "How many points does Liu Yi get?"

The teacher of the language group said, "92." A score of 90 is not too low. He made two mistakes when he wrote the poem earlier. The later articles are also quite well-written. He was lucky. The language group teacher judged his test paper first, and then judged Bai Qiu. If the order is reversed, read Bai Qiu first, and Zhuyu will judge him first. There are two or three points deducted from the essay composition score.

Everyone couldn't help but say: "This Bai Qiu has something!"

The teacher next to him immediately said, "Okay, there are also mathematics and politics." Both of these are graded questions, and most of the politics are recited, which is difficult It's hard to memorize this subject with low grades and high grades. Usually sixty to seventy.

Math is different.

The papers they took in the third year of high school, Bai Qiuyu's eight-point advantage in mathematics can be pulled back with a big question.

The teachers in the office also disliked the female teacher with horse face, and sometimes they hoped that Bai Qiu could create some miracles, but after thinking about it, they still felt unrealistic.

Liu Yi has followed her to learn since he was a child, and his knowledge is solid. Although Bai Qiu has been trained well, he is also a good seedling. But his enrollment was too short. In addition, there is a conflict with the math teacher, and they are unwilling to teach him well. I am afraid that most of them will drop out of school this time.

The two teachers in the language group were reluctant to say, "Otherwise, discuss with the principal about transferring him to Class 2."

Tao Xin had been listening to them just now, but at this time she finally couldn't help but said, "Even if the principal agrees, she can. Do you agree?"

The language teacher who said a word was speechless.

Soon, the bell of the second quarter rang, and the female teacher with horse face came over with the paper and began to judge the paper. After a while, the bell rang again, this time for a political exam.

Ma-faced female teacher got a few papers in front of her and came up with anger and said, "There are still two points." She was so angry that she slapped the whole paper with a huge red cross!

Then, eighteen points, fifteen points, twenty-three points. None of the nearly thirty are connected.

Teacher Ma Mian is criticizing one and pulling out one.

The teacher next to her kept watching her move. Said: " What are you doing?" The

female teacher Ma Lian said coldly: "Let them go to the door and stand in a while."

Finally, he was looking forward to his nephew's test paper, no need to look at the name. The title was obvious at a glance, and he was able to make most of the review papers for the third year of high school. He was already very powerful, and his heart was relieved, and then he began to review. In the end, the total score was fifty-nine. The horse-faced female teacher frowned and wanted to give him a point.

I heard Tao Xin say from the back: "Your nephew did very well in the exam, you can still take 59 on such a difficult paper." The

female teacher Ma Lian turned back bitterly: "Don't stand behind me and scare people to death. ." He wrote a score of 59 on his nephew's paper with a displeased face.

Although it is only one point away, it is a failure in the end. If you can score more than sixty points, you will be able to show off. He can still pass the exam so well with the papers in the third year of high school. Looking at the whole school, who can achieve it? It's not all because of her being a teacher. Why is it just one point off? hateful!

The female teacher Ma Lian continued to approve the papers. The exam papers for the third year of high school were indeed difficult. The classmates in the class were generally around 20 to 30 points. Those who are usually good seedlings are usually 40 points at most.

Liu Yi's 59 was absolutely outstanding.

When I quickly opened the next volume, what caught my eye was that it was basically filled, the fonts were beautiful, and the steps were clear.

The horse-faced female teacher tried the judgment, and the accuracy rate was actually very high. Count down to ninety-three points. She opened her name and saw that it was Bai Qiu.

The name seemed to hit him in the head. Thirty-four points difference. The difference is too big.

The female teacher Ma Lian was angry on the spot, and turned to Tao Xin and said, "I said why do you have to change the papers, I think you are a thief shouting to catch a thief. Did you give Bai Qiu through the question, otherwise, how could he, a rural educated youth, answer the third year's paper? "

Tao Xin said: "Why do you say I'll give you a through question, didn't you refuse when I wanted to change the paper?" The

female teacher Ma Lian sarcastically said, "Who told you to act so well, I was deceived by you. "Then a zero score for the boss was drawn on this paper.

Tao Xin had always looked down on the female teacher Ma Lian, but now she became more and more impatient with her behavior, and said, "You can't afford to lose. A teacher made a bet with the students and gave him zero points..."

Ma Lian The female teacher said: "Liu Yi can't even know the senior year questions. How can he?"

Teacher Tao Xin laughed angrily and said, "You are really a jerk at the bottom of the well, there are so many powerful people, why should you? Bai Qiu can't be better than Liu Yi." She couldn't get used to the horse-faced female teacher, and she felt a little disgusted when she heard her involuntarily snapping her hat.

The horse-faced female teacher's anger also came up: "Who are you calling a toad?"

They were arguing so loudly that the principal was arguing.

The principal frowned and said, "What's the matter?"

Teacher Tao Xin hurriedly explained the matter.

The female teacher Ma Lian also refused to show weakness. She insisted that Tao Xin showed the papers to others. Otherwise, how could he be a high school freshman who could master mathematics in senior three.

The headmaster said softly, "I'll find out later if Bai Qiu comes over to take the test again." He concluded this matter with a simple sentence.

After a while, the politics exam was also over, and the principal called a teacher to bring Bai Qiu over.

Bai Qiu came over and greeted the principal.

The principal said, "Oh, there's nothing else to ask you to come here. Your math scores are good?"

Bai Qiu hesitated: "It's okay." He always thought that his grades were okay, but after being tested by Liu Gong several times, he realized that his level was actually not as high as he imagined.

But in the eyes of the female teacher Ma Lian, she was not confident. She sneered and said, "We suspect that someone has disclosed the questions to you, so you can write a new set of papers here." What the female teacher Ma Lian gave was The papers he produced were also very difficult for high school students.

She just wanted to take this paper and let Bai Qiu know how much she weighed.

Bai Qiu looked at the female teacher Ma Lian and said word by word: "I didn't cheat."

Female teacher Ma Lian said with disdain, "What's the use of telling me, otherwise you can just get out of the exam." The

principal couldn't stand it any longer. Now , he said: "Seeing the lunch break time, why not take the test again in the afternoon. Examinations for several hours in a row are too exhausting for the students. But the

female teacher Ma Lian is reluctant: "That's not good, now in front of everyone No one can do anything. Letting people out is not necessarily the case.

Bai Qiu looked at her and said word by word, "Can't you afford to lose ? In

one sentence, Teacher Ma's face changed on the spot: "Joke, if you can get the first place in the test, I will leave immediately. I'm afraid you won't pass the exam. "

Who said I wouldn't dare." Bai Qiu was also a little angry. He found an empty table and started to do the questions.

It was already lunch break, and everyone looked at Bai Qiu without leaving. Bai Qiu had already handed in the papers in less than forty minutes. Pretty, he was instructed by Liu Gong and Rong Zixiang respectively. Questions that the female teacher Ma Lian thought were difficult were nothing to Bai Qiu. The

female teacher Ma Lian immediately began to mark the papers.

The first question is correct, the second question is correct. Right ...until the tenth question.

A strange and nervous feeling suddenly rose in the female teacher's heart. From the beginning to the last question, it was all correct. Even the answers to the following questions were correct, which was unbelievable.

He only took half the time, and he took the test under everyone's nose, which proves that he has mastered all the knowledge. This is mixed with some high school knowledge points, how is it possible...

Tao Xin said from the side: "How many points?" The

female teacher Ma Lian opened her mouth for a long time without saying a word. Tao Xin took a look at the slow-eyed check mark, and smiled: "Yeah, full marks in math?" The

office suddenly became eerily quiet.

Tao Xin deliberately said in front of everyone: "Principal, you don't know that his language is also full marks. He writes very well in composition. Now it's just a matter of politics!" The

politics teacher said: "I approved it long ago. It's also 100%."

​​"Grand Slam?" The principal looked at Bai Qiu with admiration in his eyes, so powerful, no wonder he dared to make a bet with the female teacher Ma Lian.

At this moment, the ma-faced female teacher's eyes were black and white. She knew Liu Yi's grades better than anyone else. Even if Liu Yi scored full marks in mathematics, it was impossible for him to take full marks in language and politics.

With her qualifications and background, it was easy to be transferred, but it was different when she was kicked out. I heard that Bai Qiu was still lying on the table after the Chinese test, but he never expected to have this result.

She turned her head stiffly and found that everyone was looking at her.

There were so many people around who didn't speak to him.

Bai Qiu said, "You can't afford to lose." He said this again.

These words just added fuel to the fire, the horse-faced female teacher's eyes were red, and her chest heaved up and down: "Even if I leave, I will still be a teacher in a formal unit, don't be complacent, what if you are a transfer student with good grades, still I can't take the exam."

Bai Qiu said, "Then you don't have to worry about it!" After one year, he will be able to take the first college entrance examination.

The female teacher Ma-face angrily picked up the bag in her hand, turned around and left: "Damn, I don't want to stay in this crappy place for a long time!" After speaking, she went out angrily.

Bai Qiu observed her leaving, which made many teachers in the office relieved.

The principal looked at Bai Qiu with a burning heart. Their school hadn't met a student who could get full marks in maths for a long time. This was not an ordinary talent. Said: "Little classmate, your grades are so good, don't be a student."

Bai Qiu took a breath.

The principal said, "Why don't you become a teaching assistant in the first year of high school. It's a temporary worker, and I will give you a subsidy of 20 yuan a month." The female teacher Ma Lian has left, and there is a serious shortage of mathematics teaching.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-01-24 20:36:47~2021-01-25 22:33:17~

Thanks for the mine Little angel: no 2;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Jinyu; 20 bottles of Jiang Xiaojiang; bottle; 2 bottles of cute cat face flowers; j, hey~y, shrimp and turtle crawling, a thousand words is better than silence, fog 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!