Ch35

Half a month ago, Liu Gong sent five algebra books to Bai Qiu, and the study group was a treasure. It was another month in the blink of an eye, and there was no farm work in the village. There were two classes a day. From 8:00 to 10:00 in the morning, there was an education class, and from 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon, all the villagers had a literacy class. Lectures are detailed.

Bai Qiu has to be more busy. In addition to the village cadres' meeting, he also has to go to the educated youth study group to endorse and do questions.

The days are full. Chen Xinghe's question bank has also arrived in the past few days. After the learning atmosphere came up, everyone scrambled to copy it every day. Even the educated youth office was a little cold. When writing a few lines, you had to breathe at the tip of the pen, otherwise the ink would not come out.

Bai Qiu lives in the village chief's house. They burn the kang, it's cold outside but warm inside, but at the educated youth center, it's even colder outside, and the only way to keep warm is to hold a warm water bag alone.

Bai Qiu said: "It's only December, at least it will be cold until March. How can I fix it when it gets colder every day?" The pain fainted, and everyone wanted to send it to the health center. In the end, Wen Yitian, who had a good relationship with her, quietly pulled Bai Qiu aside, blushing and saying that it was the girl's menstrual period.

This rural kang doesn't burn, and sleeping on it directly counteracts the cold. Almost all the lesbians in the educated youth center have dysmenorrhea, but Chen Lu is more serious.

Bai Qiu has inquired about it, and the educated youth institute has also survived this way before.

These educated youths present, regardless of male or female during the day, are all studying in the same room, and it can be warmer when there are more people. When Bai Qiu asked this question, everyone didn't know what to do?

Bai Qiu said: "I heard from my fellow villagers that this year is a big cold winter, why don't you buy coal? I've inquired about it. The nearby mines cost 20 yuan per ticket, a total of 2,000 catties, enough to cook and burn the kang for one winter. Yes, but rent a car from there for ten yuan!" Bai Qiu said, "Let's pay it out of everyone's money."

Bai Qiu's account was clear, he had paid out living expenses before, and now he deposited it in his hand. There are still three hundred bucks.

People in the educated youth institute lived in this cold and cold weather, and most of their hands were frozen. Hearing Bai Qiu say this, he said, "Sure, buy coal this year!"

"I agree."

"Should have bought it long ago, and cook later . You don't have to worry about this."

Everyone agreed to buy coal, and Bai Qiu felt relieved, and felt that it was wise for the village chief to ask him to give him a monthly living allowance. If the money is not distributed, I can concentrate on doing some big things. If it is distributed, it will be difficult to collect it from them.

Just like Bai Qiu gave out more than 17 yuan in the first batch, enough for them to make a pair of cotton-padded clothes and pants. But only half of them did it, and the other half were reluctant to pay, so they wore several layers of single-piece clothes and shivered in the cold.

Bai Qiu said: "Come here some men, buy coal one by one." It takes a long time to come and go, and people need to be loaded and unloaded.

"I'll go." After Chen Tong finished speaking, he brought a male educated youth named Li Jianfeng. The two were tall and strong and able to work. Huang Xiao looked at it, thought about it, and raised his hand. He was surrounded by several people in the village. Yue wanted to go out and get some air.