Ch39

The next day, He Changfeng went out early, and Bai Qiu cooked white rice porridge and an egg at home for his dad's snack.

Bai Qiuduan went in and put it on the kang table to dry for a while. He went out to feed the big pig, and I don't know if he was willing to feed it or what. He gained a lot of weight after just staring at the pig for a few days!

Bai Qiu came over and washed his hands and entered the house. He was busy in and out of the house, and he felt that a line of sight kept falling on him. Bai Qiu was a little puzzled and regained his senses, and found that it was his father Bai Mengju's eyes looking at him, where was the dull look before.

Bai Qiu was stunned when he looked at him, but he reacted in a moment, and said in surprise, "Dad, how are you?"

Bai Mengju hummed, he had pretended it before, but he didn't expect to see his son looking for him, and he thought again. Anxious and angry, knowing that his son could be sent to the countryside, he must have done some tricks in the file. He couldn't recognize his son in front of outsiders, so he just pretended to be confused to the end.

Unexpectedly, I unexpectedly learned the secret that my son actually likes men.

Heart is mixed feelings.

Bai Meng gave a hum.

Then a water stain fell on the back of his hand, and when he looked up, he found Bai Qiu crying.

Bai Mengju didn't suffer much. Seeing his son crying, his heart ached to death: "Xiao Bai, don't cry." He couldn't say anything comforting, so he had to persuade him dryly.

Little did he know that the more Bai Qiu heard him say that, the more he cried.

Bai Mengju's eyes were also red. Bai Qiu had been spoiled since he was a child and had never done hard work. When he was a child, he was squeamish, and he couldn't sit still when he was asked to write a few calligraphy. Now that he can cook and clean up the house again, he has grown up a lot than before.

I just don't know how much suffering it took to grow up.

He didn't go abroad with his mother and younger brother, but stayed to find a way to jump in the queue to be an educated youth. He was only a teenager, and there was no one around him to rely on. I can't think about it, or my heart hurts.

Bai Qiu thought that his tears had dried up, but his father had only been here for a few days. As if he had someone to rely on, he couldn't help crying.

He was crying like a spoiled child, but he didn't expect it to cause his father's sadness. He wiped the tears with his sleeve and gradually stopped. Said: "Dad, what's wrong with your legs." I saw that the frostbite on his hands and feet was serious, and he could only solve the most serious ones first.

Bai Mengju said, "Old cold legs." When he was in the cowshed, he couldn't eat well or dress warmly, which wasn't a big problem.

When Bai Qiu heard it, he said, "Then I'll heat the kang a little bit, so you can feel more comfortable lying on it." As soon as

he spoke, he got up and went over to burn coals.

Bai Mengju stopped him and wanted him to talk about what happened to him.

Bai Qiu said: "After I came to this village, the educated youth's house was full, so I went to the village chief's house. The village chief's family was very kind and treated me very well. I was friends with the little village chief, and later a letter from the capital said you were there. Daniu Village next door. The head of the small village greeted you there and changed you over. He took over the job of managing the cowshed here, and I took over the task of raising pigs in the village. No one will come. You can rest assured to live here."