Ch18

Bai Qiu blushed, and He Changfeng teased, "Let's go now."

Bai Qiu made up his mind to stay far away from him, and the two of them walked to one side, but He Changfeng refused. Wherever Bai Qiu went, he would drag him. Holding Bai Qiu's arm, he said, "I have to protect you, so as not to be taken away by Paihuazi."

Bai Qiu said, "I don't think you are a good person when you are on the street."

He Changfeng said, "Nonsense, I am a poor peasant of three generations. The roots are red." The

road was gray, and the people on the street were either wearing gray or blue clothes, and there was a person riding a bicycle on the road, and the bell of the oscillating hand caught the envious eyes of the two of them. .

On the street, I also saw a woman sitting on a small bench at the entrance of the alley, knitting a sweater.

There were not many people on the road. Most of them went to work in factories. Only some people with bad ingredients or those without factories could stay at home. Without a job, they could not contribute to the socialist cause.

You can't come out to see people in an open and honest way.

Although the roads in the county are not prosperous, they are built to be spacious, which are much stronger than the small dirt roads in the village.

From far away, I can see the signs of the state-run restaurant. It is the restaurant, and it is almost full. This year, every family will be fed and clothed, and those who can go out to eat out are not ordinary people.

In addition, the two of them are also outstanding, and as soon as they came in, they were served to a table by the waiter.

All the menus are written on the wall, just order food directly.

Here, a small stir fry costs 1 yuan, and the stew is a bit more expensive. For example, the chicken stewed with mushrooms with Northeastern characteristics costs 8 yuan a piece, and the meat buns are not cheap for 20 cents a piece. Now the wages of workers are only more than 20 yuan a month, if they eat well. One month's salary is gone, and I really dare not come in without taking the money.

Bai Qiu said, "Five steamed buns."

He Changfeng said that he was treating guests, as if he was afraid of eating only steamed buns and no noodles, so he insisted on ordering a beef soup and a mixed dish.

These two items cost two yuan, but Bai Qiu stopped him, so he only ordered five buns.

He Changfeng said: "We don't come out very often, just eat one meal." He still had some private money.

Bai Qiu said, "If you want to eat it, I'll cook it for you next time." There's no need to waste money here. Making money is not easy, making money in the countryside is even more difficult, and he doesn't want to owe He Changfeng a favor.

But obviously He Changfeng didn't think so, and kept watching the corners of his mouth curl up slightly.

After a while, the meat buns came up. Each of them is as big as a fist. These days, people are real and have a lot of fillings. They have been hungry for a day.

Five buns were not enough for them, so they added three more. Although the young educated youth did not let him order soup, the two of them added two bowls of millet porridge, and they settled for one yuan and seven. The young educated youth wanted to pay the bill, but with He Changfeng, a northerner there, how could he be able to spend money? Isn't that burying him!

After eating the meat buns, Bai Qiu said, "I'm going to do something. Let's agree on a place. I'll come to you later." The fact that he wanted to find a book should not be known.