Ch116

When Bai Qiu was at work, he heard a gossip.

It was said that there was a local old man whose ancestral prescription for eczema ointment was particularly effective. Many patients from other places took the initiative to come to him to buy ointment.

The old man was never married and had no children in his life. He adopted a son who was fine when he was young. After marrying a wife, he had more troubles. He kept asking the old man for a prescription, but the old man would not give it.

This son doesn't know how to catch up with people outside, he signed a contract with them, and sold it to a businessman of unknown origin for 5,000 yuan. The contract said that if he broke the contract, he would have to pay ten times the compensation and go to jail. .

Now that the son is forcing the old man to ask for a recipe, and kneeling at the door of the old man every day, it is already the third day. The old man was also stubborn, he just didn't let go.

The county is not big, and the city is full of ups and downs. The traditional Chinese medicine clinics of the county health center are mostly uncles and aunts. I like to pull people to talk about everyday things.

Bai Qiu asked curiously, "Is that ointment really that useful?"

Bai Qiu was good-looking and liked by the elders, so he asked when he saw him. Everyone quickly said: "That's not it, it's terrible. A child in my neighbor's house has eczema, which recurs every year. After using his ointment, one and a half tubes are all good."

Bai Qiu was surprised, although eczema is a small problem, but it is very finely divided in traditional Chinese medicine, there are damp-heat type, blood-deficiency wind-dry type, spleen-deficiency type and lack of rhythm. Pay attention to internal changes causing external reactions, each person's body is different, and the treatment is very complicated.

Moreover, the schools of Chinese medicine are different, and everyone uses different medicines. The prescriptions given by everyone to treat this disease may be very different.

There is actually one medicine to cure all poisons. Before Bai Qiu did not learn Chinese medicine, he would not have any reaction. After learning it, he was amazed.

How mysterious the ancestor's recipe is.

In the same outpatient room, the eldest brother said, "I have read the cases written by people in the past, and there are many such miraculous recipes." It's just that after so many years, very few have been passed down.

Fatty also said, "Yeah." If nothing else, he is a ready-made example. The magical snake venom at home has saved many people's lives. Unlike now, different serums need to be used according to different snakes.

Fatty and Big Brother both have family backgrounds, and they have heard a lot about this kind of thing.

But Bai Qiu didn't listen to much. At this moment, he was completely aroused by curiosity. He asked the aunt: "Then what should I do? This old man should not give him a son." He felt that this adopted son was too shameless. Marrying a daughter-in-law has done everything right. Now he actually used his adoptive father's feelings for him to force him to come up with the recipe, and he even used the method of beheading him first.

The aunt said: "That's a white-eyed wolf. We don't know how much the old man has earned selling ointments over the years, but he must have earned more than the workers in the factory. The adopted son has no formal job, and the money is not all to subsidize him. Say, what does a child like this do to raise him?" The

uncle next to him said, "This old man lives in our place. I knew him when I was young, and he was stubborn. The little white-eyed wolf knelt for a few days and then went on a hunger strike for a few days. ."

Before Bai Qiu could speak, the person beside him frowned: "Sorry, after all he is old, how can he stand it?"

Surrounded by uncles and aunts, when they saw such a beast-like child, they felt in their hearts. Qi Qi Ran.

Bai Qiu said, "Is there anyone who persuades me?" The

side said, "I can't persuade him. His son has already sold the recipe, and he will not give up until he gets the recipe."

Bai Qiu's eyes were a little uncomfortable. The doctor became more empathetic after that, until after work. When He Changfeng came to pick up Bai Qiu, he looked at him gloomily. He Changfeng said, "Who bullied you?"

"No." Bai Qiu said. After thinking about the old man's story, he said to He Changfeng, "I want to go and see if that uncle has eaten!" He was worried.

The fat man next to him said, "I'd like to know too, let's get together." Then he asked senior brother Zhao Jin if he would go.

The senior brother said: "I won't go. I haven't finished writing the medical records. Go ahead and tell me when you come back."

He Changfeng said, "Then let's go first." The

three of them went out together. health clinic. He Changfeng also felt that the adopted son was not authentic: "It's really fatal to meet such a person who doesn't know what's good or bad." He is from the north, and he has restrained a lot over the years since he came out. The first reaction to this kind of thing is to show the arm and beat the person hard.

The son knelt for three days, and it has long since become a scene in the county, and it has long since become a topic of discussion after dinner.

You don't need to inquire, you can see a bunch of people around when you get closer. There were voices of people talking, and the sound of children crying.

They came by coincidence, when they came over and heard a mournful male voice in the crowd: "Dad, do you want me to die?"

"Don't call me daddy, I'm not your daddy. You are the child I picked up." The old man who spoke was tall A full 1.8 meters, looking burly. However, he hadn't eaten for three days, and his face was black and yellow, typical of liver qi stagnation.

Everyone said and scolded and scolded, but the adopted son made up his mind to force the old man to take the recipe, and the rest of the words could not be heard. Besides, it's someone else's family business, and it's impossible for the surrounding neighbors to keep staring at him. The son originally wanted to scare the old man and coax him to bring the recipe over, but now he finds that the old man can't get in.

He couldn't hold it any longer, his knees hurt, and he was very angry. In the past few days, the insults accumulated in his heart, and the nameless became angry. If the old man didn't take the prescription this time, he would be finished.

I thought the old man was hurting him, but now it seems like a fucking fart.

This old man is a stubborn donkey, and he wants him to die. In that case, don't blame him for being cruel. He still had a knife hidden in his sleeve. He wanted to do some self-mutilation to make the old man soft-hearted, but now he found that the old man was clearly a heartless man.

With anger on his head, his eyes instantly became very fierce. Quickly rushed over to kidnap the old man, since he doesn't care about his life, let's see if he cares about his own life.

Surrounded by bursts of exclamation.

The accident happened only for a moment, and the people around could not react.

Among them, He Changfeng and Bai Qiu stood the farthest. When the incident happened suddenly, He Changfeng who reacted the most quickly walked twice and kicked him.

The son fell directly to the ground, and the sharp knife fell to the ground.

He Changfeng's kick was extremely ruthless. His son had kneeled for so long before, and his body did not escape. He was kicked so hard that the rib and fork seemed to be cracked. He was sweating in pain, and his eyes were full of darkness. , it hurts to breathe.

Bai Qiu's reaction was also dissatisfied. Almost at the same time as He Changfeng, he directly supported the old man. This old man was tall, but his body was very thin. When Bai Qiu supported him, he only felt like a handful of bones.

The person next to him then reacted: "My God, the knife."

"Beasts are not as good."

"This kind of person deserves to be struck by lightning."

"Although his father is an adoptive father, he has never been sorry for him. He is young. When he drinks milk, his father asks the neighbors to let him have a bite after his child is full. Without his father, he would have starved to death."

"For a little money, he waved a knife at his father, hey. "The

old man was also frightened by the sudden change, and when he saw that he was rescued by a strange young man, his son wanted to kill him. Furious, he vomited a mouthful of blood, and then fainted.

Fatty also went in immediately and said, "Get out of the way, we are doctors." In this case, ventilation must be ensured.

Someone at the scene also recognized him: "He is a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in the health center."

Fortunately, they had the habit of carrying acupuncture and moxibustion at all times, and they rushed to give first aid. After a while, the old man slowly woke up. After three days of hunger strike, coupled with anger and anger, even though the person woke up, his body collapsed all of a sudden.

The fat man was puffy and couldn't lift him at all. Fortunately, He Changfeng was carrying him back to the house. The rest of the people asked, "What about this little beast?"

The people around said: "Send it to the health center." Although I wish he died, I can't really call him dead. But few were willing to carry him. Afraid that the pickle would sting his own hands, in the end, the honest neighbors carried him to the clinic.

A few familiar ones also followed into the house, and Bai Qiu checked the pulse.

Those who knew each other asked, "Doctor, how is he?"

Bai Qiu frowned and thought for a long time, "Not very good." His pulse seemed to be running out of oil. After three days of not eating, plus an atmosphere, all the organs were damaged.

Fatty also went up to check the pulse. He was startled. He said nothing without restraint, and said, "The pulse of dying." This is the most serious pulse that I have encountered in clinical practice. Looking at the old man's breathless appearance, I'm afraid it's useless.

The three people who came in were all acquainted with the old man. Hearing him say this, tears came out: "How good is this .

" The body is broken, but the spirit is still there, and the mouth is whispering. There was a chess friend next to him, and he hurried over to listen. Then he said: "He said, even if he took the recipe to the coffin, he wouldn't give it to the little devil." Bai Qiu said, "Ah?" His chess friend wiped his eyes with his withered hands and said, "You guys I don't know, he has been saving face for that little bastard. What kind of businessman is obviously from abroad. He used to be a soldier and hates these people the most. But his adopted son, who loves him the most, sells the things of his ancestors for some money. Drop." He said and became sad. The people outside only know one thing and don't know the other, otherwise one spit could drown the little beast.

But he was still soft-hearted, who would have thought that the little beast really wanted to kill him.

Bai Qiu said: "Let's hang it with some medicine first. Let's see if there is any way to save it." He had never dealt with such a difficult condition.

If the patient is young, he can try some powerful medicines, but now his multiple organs have been seriously damaged. If this old man's illness is encountered by other doctors, most of them will be prepared for the funeral. But Bai Qiu still has a hole card. Might be able to save him. That is their mentor - Mr. Jin Wenchuan, the holy hand of the country specializes in intractable diseases.

Bai Qiu immediately wrote a recipe and told Fatty to go back to the office to get the medicine and boil the medicine. The medicine cannot be stopped here. During the acute attack stage of his disease, he could still be hanged on medication. Without medication, people would be useless.

Fatty also knew the seriousness of the matter, so he hurriedly went back to grab the medicine.

He asked He Changfeng to watch with some of his old friends, and Bai Qiu was going home to call. Although Mr. Jin can't meet in person. But special cases are treated specially. Whether they are professional in their ability to describe the disease can be basically judged or there are, these can provide reference for Mr.

Bai Qiu made this phone call for more than two hours. When I came out, I had three more prescriptions in my hand. Mr. Jin Wenchuan is really amazing. He has treated such patients before, and after discussing with Bai Qiu repeatedly, he gave three prescriptions. The order of these three bowls of medicine is very important. Pour it in tonight. With acupuncture and moxibustion, the probability of being cured is about 50%.

This was a major test for them, Bai Qiu went back and grabbed the casserole of medicine and decoction. When he came over, the neighbors outside had not dispersed, they already knew that the old man was going to be bad. Feeling uncomfortable, I gathered together to scold his son.

Seeing Bai Qiu coming over, he quickly said, "Doctor Xiao Bai, how are you?"

Bai Qiu said, "If you can survive today, you will be saved." understood.