Ch62

That night, Bai Qiu felt that He Changfeng was weird. He was sleeping with his back to himself...

Bai Qiu curiously put his arms around his waist from behind: "Brother Changfeng."

He Changfeng obviously didn't sleep, but he didn't speak. .

Bai Qiu noticed something was wrong, so he sat up and turned on the light, his handsome cheeks rubbed against him, with a smile in his eyes: "What's wrong?"

He Changfeng also sat up and stroked Bai Qiu's soft hair. , There was some sadness in his eyes that Bai Qiu couldn't understand.

Bai Qiu's heart sank: "Is something wrong?"

He Changfeng said to Bai Qiu: "Xiao Bai..."

Bai Qiu took his hand: "I'm here."

He Changfeng said: "Go to school, Let's forget it." He was heartbroken when he said this, he was used to having a young educated youth by his side, and he could hardly imagine how much fun would be lost without Bai Qiu. But he can't be so selfish and let Xiaobai give up his dream for himself.

This sentence has been brewing since the afternoon, but when he said this, his breathing was painful.

Bai Qiu was caught off guard, and in the blink of an eye, water beads fell from his eyes: "You don't sleep at night, are you just thinking about this?"

He Changfeng saw Bai Qiu crying, and his heart was suddenly lifted. , clumsily wiped his tears: "Don't cry."

Bai Qiu wanted to push him away, but he said goodbye first, but he still looked very distressed! But feeling the warmth in He Changfeng's arms and craving for this smell, he lay in his arms and rubbed all his tears on his chest unhappily.

He Changfeng said: "Look at you, I'm just following your will, why are you still crying..."

Bai Qiu raised his head in disbelief, "Why are you still slapping him."

He Changfeng looked at him with tears in his eyes and couldn't help kissing him on the mouth. Bai Qiu was not as obedient as before, but under absolute pressure, his weak resistance gradually disappeared. of dissipated.

He Changfeng's every kiss was very gentle, but this time it was different as if he wanted to capture his soul.

Every time he has contact with Xiaobai, he is very addicted. The tears on Bai Qiu's cheeks had already dried up after the kiss, and the blush on the lips and the corners of the eyes was extraordinarily beautiful and moving.

As soon as he said he wanted to separate, the pain in his heart became more and more severe.

He Changfeng said, "Didn't you say you're going to school?"

Bai Qiu calmed down. It took him a long time to realize what the reason was. He knew the future changes. The reform and opening up began in the 1980s. If you can, you can trade freely, and people are not confined to one place for a lifetime like they are now, but He Changfeng doesn't know!

It is estimated that when He Changfeng heard that he wanted to leave, he heard the meaning of breaking up.

Bai Qiugang was still angry, but when he learned the reason, he felt a little guilty and said, "I... I can go to the normal school in the province and come back to you every week." After that, he put his arms around He Changfeng's neck. , Bai Nen's cheeks leaned over and pasted a sticker: "I can't break up, I don't agree."

He Changfeng heard the willful words of his little educated youth, and the sadness of the afternoon was suddenly swept away, and he untied Bai Qiu's hand and looked at his family face to face. Little educated youth. Bai Qiu's eyes were a little red, and most of his body was sitting in his arms. He Changfeng said, "You don't want to be separated from me?" There was a slight trembling in his tone, and he couldn't wait to know the answer.

Bai Qiu's cheeks were a little hot, and he hummed.

He Changfeng immediately hugged Bai Qiu in his arms and exhaled a long breath: "Xiao Bai."

He Changfeng's embrace was so tight that Bai Qiu's body felt a little painful. But he didn't stop He Changfeng and let him hold him like this.

Bai Qiu said: "Next time if I say something that you don't understand, you can ask me."

He Changfeng kissed Bai Qiu, and his eyes returned to their former splendor. He hugged his beloved little educated youth at night, very emotional: "It's really good that you don't leave."

He Changfeng is usually very bad, but this Such words seldom came out of his mouth.

Bai Qiu also knew that he was terrified this time, so he gently touched He Changfeng's shoulder, and then was pressed down by him. At this moment, I just want to have him completely, in order to calm the surging and surging feeling in his heart.

Bai Qiu was bullied by him and cried three times in one night.

After He Changfeng finally let him go, Bai Qiu couldn't be sleepy. He only had a feeling of being in a trance. Sure enough, he was still too young, and He Changfeng was never the one who let himself suffer.

It was already noon when Bai Qiu woke up, and He Changfeng was also beside him. Seeing that Bai Qiu was awake, he posted it and said, "Xiao Bai, are you hungry?" He kneaded his face in the morning and waited for him to wake up. Let's cook noodles for him.

Bai Qiu's voice was a little hoarse: "Why didn't you go to see the dry vegetable factory?"

"Where is my daughter-in-law looking good in the dry vegetable factory." He Changfeng said happily.

Bai Qiu's cheeks are a little hot: "Just say these are irrelevant!"

He Changfeng pretended to be careless and said: "If you go to school in the future, and there are good-looking male classmates, don't pay attention to them."

Bai Qiu looked at He Changfeng. Feng Yi glanced, how rare it is to like a man these days, so he will worry about gains and losses.

Bai Qiu knew that this was the sequela he left behind from yesterday, and said, "I only like you."

He Changfeng was immediately happy: "Then it's settled, don't change it." Then he said diligently, "You get up and wash first, I Let's cook noodles for you!"

Bai Qiu looked at him with a brisk pace, and looked at his back with a bit of laughter. But as soon as he got off the kang, his knees softened and he almost fell to the ground.

He scolded He Changfeng ten thousand times in his heart.

...

He Jianguo from the village came directly to the dry vegetable factory and announced the resumption of the college entrance examination.

These educated youths suddenly heard the news and couldn't believe it. In the past, they were looking forward to the resumption of the college entrance examination, but now they suddenly heard the news, and they were in a dilemma.

He Jianguo said: "You are all educated youths who came to respond to the call of the state to bring knowledge to the countryside. Once you came, the atmosphere of learning in the village has improved a lot. Please think about the resumption of the college entrance examination this time. If you want to participate. , report your name before tomorrow. The village will open a letter of introduction for you."

If he can get admitted, this is an opportunity to change his fate. He Jianguo will not be bound here because of a small dry vegetable factory in the village.

As soon as Bai Qiu finished eating the noodles, three educated youths came to him.

Chen Lu came, Wen Yitian and Huang Xiao asked, "Is the news of the college entrance examination accurate?"

Bai Qiu said, "Accurate, but time is running out... I will take the exam in December." It is now mid-August. The full review time is only four months.

When Bai Qiu was still in the village, he held a mutual learning group. He had some understanding of the level of the three people in front of him. Among them, Chen Lu studied best, and Wen Yitian's liberal arts level was very good. Huang Xiao is a little smart but not outstanding in learning.

Chen Lu originally wanted to take root here. The village knew that the people in their educated youth institute worked hard, so they even gave them a separate snack every time.

Bai Qiu said: "If you want to review, I can find some papers and materials for you."

"Thank you then." Chen Lu was slightly relieved to hear Bai Qiu say this.

Bai Qiu brought them two sets of high school papers, Chinese and mathematics. They did it right here.

It was very shocking.

"It's too difficult."

"What should I do, I forgot the formula..." Chen Lu and Wen Yitian were a little annoyed.

Huang Xiao wrote nonsense beside him.

Bai Qiu glanced at it, there are many mistakes, and few are right...

Bai Qiu said: "There is still time, you all try to get 80 points by backing up the politics, and you will be able to speak a little bit more or less, and now you have all the time to do math problems, If you can't, you can ask me as long as I'm in the village." The news that he was a high school teaching assistant was not a secret in the village.

With his help, everyone felt a lot more at ease.

That night, He Jianguo received six applications, including Chen Lu, Wen Yitian, Huang Xiao, and three new educated youths this year.

Others feel that time is too tight and want to wait until next year to try again to see if there is a chance.

When high school starts, Bai Qiu will go back.

The capital already knew the news in August, but the specific news was published in a newspaper in October, announcing the exam on December 10. Many people know the news very late, and when they do, they only have 40 days to review.

The news of the resumption of the college entrance examination in the county resounded in every corner like thunder on a sunny day.

Their school suddenly squeezed in more than 40 transfer students through various methods, and some of them are very old. There are also those who are reviewing with their daughter and son to prepare for the exam, and the learning atmosphere is suddenly a lot tense.

Every day when I came to class, I could hear the rustling sound of the pen tip sliding on the paper.

"Mr. Xiaobai, do you think my solution is correct?" The speaker was Chen Qiang, who was thirty-five this year. Been a mechanic for ten years. In order to participate in the college entrance examination, he quit his job, which can be described as breaking the boat.

Workers in the unit often talk sarcastically next to them, and their family members do not understand.

How easy is the college entrance examination? Chen Qiang still wants to take the college entrance examination before he even graduated from elementary school. This is crazy, right? State-owned factories are iron rice bowls. One radish and one pit, I don't know how many people are staring at his position.

If he fails to pass the test, he will lose a lot of money. Even if he steps on the shit luck to pass the test, he will have to study for four years in the past. How old will he be in four years. A lot of people don't understand that someone of his age is tossing around every day?

But Chen Qiang completely ignored it. His Chinese background is too poor. He can't understand any Tang poetry and Song poetry. The composition of 800 words is even more difficult to die. The formula doesn't know anything, it's all clumsy.

Every time he asks a question, no one likes to answer him, so Bai Qiu has a good temperament and will tell him patiently. To give him a topic, he has to sort it out from the beginning. Some knowledge is even knowledge of elementary and junior high school. There are 40 days of review time in total when the college entrance examination is approaching. Everyone can't wait for 48 hours a day. I don't have enough time for myself, how can I open up wasteland for others like a topic.

Chen Qiang also knew that his foundation was poor, and now Bai Qiu was willing to talk to him. He catches Bai Qiu every day, and every little teacher Bai calls him very affectionately.

He was so many years older than Bai Qiu, Bai Qiu was embarrassed and said, "You can just call me Xiao Bai!"

Chen Qiang, who came out of the factory, said, "That won't work, you have to follow the rules. No matter how young you are, you are still a teacher. We do apprenticeships in the factory, not to mention calling him twice, it's not uncommon to go to other people's homes to roll up our sleeves and do chores." There is nothing that can't be erased, in his view, people have no age, only ability.

Chen Qiang also came in from the class. The teacher's questions on the blackboard were like a book from heaven, and he couldn't understand it at all, but Bai Qiu knew that his foundation was poor, and when he encountered a problem, he would break it up and break it up. Obviously it is a question, but it can be extended to junior high schools and elementary schools. He understood immediately.

Bai Qiu was asked to teach a few sermons every day, and Bai Qiu never got tired of it. Chen Qiang was embarrassed, and said to Bai Qiu, "I'll invite you to dinner at home this weekend."

"No, I have something to do on the weekend." Bai Qiu said, but he knew he was anxious, and said, "You come early every day and leave late. If you encounter something you don't understand, I'll tell you!"

Chen Qiang said: "That's okay... I'm afraid it will delay you." Bai Qiu will take the college entrance examination this year. He was a little embarrassed to trouble Bai Qiu. But he is not in trouble now. He is thirty-five this year, and he obviously feels that the older he is, the experience is not as good as before. If he does not pass the exam this year and drag it on for a few years, I am afraid that he has not forgotten what he has learned. . Besides, he has no way out.

Bai Qiu said: "It's okay, I can also review the knowledge I learned before when I tell you."

Chen Qiang was moved: "Mr. Xiao Bai, you are so good!" We already have an iron job, and what are we doing with this stuff? We rely on more than ten years of experience as a skilled worker. Before, our factory sent a few comrades to the big factory to exchange ideas. I don't understand. We use other people's big equipment. Old-fashioned things. If we don't understand theory, how can we catch up with foreign countries." As he clearly felt, if he couldn't learn, he could only follow others.

Bai Qiu said, "That's right."

Chen Qiang said, "Those who are unskilled in our industry are just talking on paper, but if you have technology and don't understand theory, you're blind. Combining the two will do!"

Bai Qiu said, "It makes sense. "

Chen Qiang likes to talk about this theory to others when he catches people recently. But others thought he was whimsical and talkative. The old men even had wives and children, and they resigned when they said they resigned. Not responsible for the family. Wherever he goes now, his brows are sullen, and others don't listen to him.

Now that Bai Qiu agreed, Chen Qiang felt as if he had found a bosom friend. Said: "I heard that the library has a set of "Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Self-study Series" which is very good. If you go to self-study later, you can accompany me to borrow it!"

Bai Qiu had also heard of this set of books, and was a little curious when he heard him say so. He said, "Okay ."

After speaking, the class bell rang, and the teacher started to teach a new question.

Now that there are more than 40 people who have joined the class, it becomes difficult for the teachers to teach. Many of these people are "third-year students." Some people know more than the teachers, and there is no discipline in the classroom. If you want to speak, speak, there are still many doubts, and more solutions are proposed.

The atmosphere of the discussion is strong, but it is okay for an older teacher to have experience. Some young teachers are sometimes questioned one after another on the podium and cry in anger. I ran to the principal and reported that these people didn't come to school at all, they were all here to find fault. The principal would appease the teacher every time, but did not clear out the transfer students.

In the afternoon self-study class, Chen Qiang and Bai Qiu took leave to go to the county library.

Bai Qiu came here once before when he borrowed books about raising pigs from the village, but this time, he was really shocked. The library is full of people.

Many people are sitting on the ground, eager to learn!

Even Chen Qiang said: "All the scholars in the county are here." I didn't think there were people in the county who loved reading before.

Bai Qiu walked over to the service desk and said, "Hello, comrade, do you still have the "Self-study Series of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry"?" The female comrade at the

service desk said, "It's long gone, and our curator has come from the province again. Thirty sets. When I took it out, it was borrowed." There are dozens of people who come to ask every day.

The lesbian in the library said, "Let's look for other books."

Bai Qiu said, "Is there so many people here every day?"

The lesbian in the library said, "Ever since the news of the college entrance examination was announced, every day there are people here. A lot of people. Some even come before dawn." Every day, they don't leave when they occupy a place. They also bring dry food with them, and eat here when they are hungry. If you are thirsty, bring your own water bottle, get cold water here, and stay there for a whole day.

Chen Qiang said with lingering fears when he heard it: "Fortunately, I found someone to join the shift." Otherwise, he would not be able to find a place in the library.

The county library has two floors. Every corner is full of people.

Like Chen Qiang, many people are already middle-aged.

"Get back the lost ten years!" These are the words that can be seen in the newspapers every day. But seeing this scene is even more shocking.

Bai Qiu's throat seemed to be choked, sour. The country has resumed the college entrance examination, and these people hidden in the corner have gathered together again, making people feel that this country has hope.

In the past ten years, the cultural gap has stopped all talent training. After a hundred years of weak years, the college entrance examination has resumed. We must chase after them bravely, so as not to live up to the expectations of those bigwigs who have been running to tell us about the resumption of the college entrance examination!

Everyone's desire to learn is quite simple, and the goal is to catch up with the world's advanced level in all walks of life.

Only in this era can we know that the strong sense of mission to study for the rise of the country is backward, so we must work hard to overtake in the backward era.

Bai Qiu said: "Let's go back."

Chen Qiang's pressure doubled: "I heard that the admission rate this time is 1 in 1,000." Only one person in a thousand can be admitted. He was a little nervous, and this time he was able to pass the entrance exam in the face of everyone's hard work.

On the way back, Chen Qiang was also silent, and after returning, he went back to his intense study.

Until nine o'clock in the evening, there were not a few people in the classroom, and they were all consciously studying.

If Bai Qiu didn't have time, he would start to recite political books, recite Tang and Song poetry, and start writing small compositions in dry words. As long as Bai Qiu had time, he would immediately take out math problems and let him talk.

Bai Qiu's explanation starts from the most basic, originally he was explaining it to Chen Qiang. But after a while, all the adult transfer students around came to listen to the lecture.

The learning atmosphere is quite strong.

Pop...the light went out.

"There's a power outage."

"It's half past nine so soon?"

"It's too late, I'm just halfway through."

The voltage in the county is already enhanced, but the power is automatically cut off at 9:30 every night. Some people bought small candles before. But the visibility from the small candles was still too low, so I gave up after a few days.

After Bai Qiu finished speaking, everyone was still left with nothing to say.

"What I didn't understand before, Xiaobai will understand it as soon as I explain it."

"Xiaobai, I want to join your study group tomorrow."

"Okay, welcome." Bai Qiu said, "I'll go back today."

"Goodbye . ."

Everyone walked out of the classroom in the dark, and Bai Qiu was also hungry. There should still be some dry bread in the rental house in the county. Boil some hot water and make a malt milk essence for dinner. Just as I was thinking about it, I saw a dreamy figure: "Changfeng."

He Changfeng was at the school gate, and the moonlight brought him figure elongated. The moonlight shone on his handsome face, Bai Qiu couldn't believe he was there!

He Changfeng waited here for a long time, with some fog on his body and said: "Today I'm here to do business in the county, it's too late, I won't go back."

Bai Qiu's cheeks burst into a smile: "Okay. "He has a heavy learning task now, and he goes back almost every two weeks. It's been ten days since I went back last time and I haven't seen him, so I couldn't help but peek at He Changfeng again.

Now is the time for students to leave school, and many people leave the school. He said, "Just wait for me at home next time." He didn't know that He Changfeng was outside, otherwise he would have come out long ago.

He Changfeng asked, "Are you tired from studying?"

"Tired." Bai Qiu said while walking with him, but when He Changfeng came, Bai Qiu was much happier.

He Changfeng said: "Xiaobai, you don't have to take the test for the schools in the province for me, just test the school you like. No matter where you go, I'll go with you."

Although Bai Qiu heard He Changfeng say He had said something sweeter than this, but when he heard him say this, his heart trembled slightly. The footsteps also stopped: "Really?"

"I'm afraid you will be abducted by others." Such a lovable young educated youth in his family is his big treasure. What if someone finds out?

When Bai Qiu heard what he said, he hurriedly nodded and the corners of his mouth raised desperately: "Yes, yes, you are right, I will be abducted, you have to watch it."

If He Changfeng can accompany him, he will go He also dared to go to the ends of the earth.

Bai Qiu walked home happily, but felt that her birthday was not as happy as it is today.

"What do you want to eat at night?" He Changfeng asked.

"What Brother Changfeng makes, I like to eat whatever it is."

He Changfeng's ears were a little hot, but he said helplessly, "I'm acting like a spoiled child again."

"No." Bai Qiu denied it.

"..."