Ch80

Bai Qiu and He Changfeng were very happy to hear that Lan Guiying was coming over: "Quick, let's clean up our side again."

The yard of the dry vegetable factory had long been cleaned of windows, and Bai Qiu and He Changfeng also bought a lot of things.

He Jianguo and the others had to arrange the Beijing Entry Permit and the like, and it took nearly half a month to get it right.

In the car all night, I brought a lot of things in large and small bags. As soon as I left the station, I saw Bai Qiu, He Changfeng, He Changhai Shuanzi and the others. Come.

He Changfeng went over and hugged his dad. He Jianguo was not used to being intimate with others, so he felt a little uncomfortable: "Okay, you are all grown up."

Bai Qiu and the other three carried their luggage in their hands, little guy They happily said: "Brother Xiaobai, Big Brother, Second Brother." The child is energetic, although he has been on the train all night, he can still lift his spirits, He Changfeng smiled and said: "Go, Second Brother will take you to dry vegetables. Factory." When they came, they wanted to drive a small truck, but the rules of the capital did not allow people to sit in the back of the car, and it was not safe, so they had to take the bus.

On the way, He Changfeng pointed them in the direction.

He Jianguo's eyes were full of envy: "Come and have a look someday." They watched old battle movies and admired this place very much. People in the village knew that they were coming to the capital, and they all told him to come and have a look. Go back and give them another trip to the Martyrs Cemetery, and report to the ancestors about their work in Chenjiawan.

Bai Qiu said: "Wait for the weekend, we will accompany you." He

Jianguo said: "You don't need to make a big deal, your studies and work are important."

Lan Guiying said: "Okay, they are all out of the village and still play officialdom, the children are full of filial piety. Don't stop you." Then he smiled at Bai Qiu: "Xiao Bai, Aunt Lan will follow you."

"Yes."

A group of people sitting in the car could not help feeling emotional. They have been to the county seat in the biggest place on weekdays, not even the province, but now they have come to the capital. There are many cars on the road, and every one of them looks majestic. Many buildings were built around, and even the gray brick courtyard looked better than the village.

He Jianguo refused to talk much because of his identity, but his eyes kept looking out the window. This is the capital, and just thinking about it makes my heart agitate.

Soon the car drove all the way out of the city. There were towering trees on both sides of the road. The road was smooth, and the car didn't feel stumbling when driving on it. Soon the car arrived at the station, and it took a few minutes to walk there.

As soon as He Jianguo entered the yard, all the people in the village were waiting there and said, "Hello, the village chief." They were able to see the old village chief of their own village in the capital, and the mood couldn't be described in words, they were too excited. .

The village chief said one by one: "You guys are good too, you've grown strong." Looking at them one by one, the young men from the northeast looked like a little poplar, and people liked them when they looked at them. These are all young people he is optimistic about. When he was in the village before, he had parents, relatives, neighbors and elders. He was still a little childish in front of his parents.

The village chief said: "I specifically told your family before I came here that I would give you a few letters from home. They are all from your Aunt Lan. I will send them to you later."

"Hey." Spirit.

The village chief looked around the big yard. The factory outside was more imposing than the one in the village. Especially the machinery and equipment, he saw blue light in his eyes.

He Changfeng explained: "The summer time here is short, so I can only use the machine to dry it. The taste after drying has not changed. If these equipments are turned on together, they can bake almost 1,000 kilograms in one day and one night."

He Jianguo As soon as he heard the output, he immediately said: "Yes, can we get some for the village as well."

"Yes." He Changfeng said.

Like a child, He Jianguo hurriedly asked him to demonstrate, and He Changfeng turned on the device for him to watch.

He Jianguo seemed to look around the big iron lump for several times, but he didn't expect that there are special drying equipment for dry vegetables, and said, "It's more advanced in the capital." Then he thought of an important thing: "Things cost electricity. No."

He Changfeng told him the monthly electricity bill, and He Jianguo said on the spot, "That's fine." How much does their dried vegetables sell for, it's not worth paying so much electricity bill.

Before He Jianguo came, he thought that their life must not be very good, but He Changfeng really found a good place. It is very convenient to enter the city, there are fields, the yard is next to the factory, and the yard is very large and can cook.

He Changfeng said: "Xiao Bai's father has also helped a lot." He

Jianguo was even more grateful when he heard this: "Let's thank Xiao Bai well."

When He Jianguo went back, he saw that Lan Guiying had already All letters have been sent to them, and now he is pulling Xia Dong's daughter-in-law to tell her what to pay attention to when she is pregnant. Although she was in her mid-thirties, it was the first time she had a child. Even the big men here didn't understand it. She really had to have a lesbian who had given birth to talk to him about it.

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law listened carefully.

Lan Guiying looked at He Jianguo and smiled and said: "It's really a good place, watching Xia Dong's daughter-in-law came here and got pregnant just a few months ago. The name is already set, it's a child in the capital, and in the future It 's called Jingbao."

He Jianguo was also happy, knowing that the couple was under a lot of pressure from being told about something in the village, and sure enough, they would change places soon.

In the empty room, He Jianguo and Lan Guiying could rest by the side, and the two sons also squeezed in.

He Jianguo didn't say anything, but he also thought that his son was thinking a lot, and he was happy when he saw the two eldest sons.

He Jianguo looked at it and said, "It's not bad." He praised He Changfeng, which is very rare. He Jianguo is a strict father and never praised the children.

He Changfeng said, "It's rare to come here, so don't rush home, let's stay here for a few more days." He

Jianguo nodded.

Bai Qiu had been entangled by the two little cubs for a long time, and they all took the things that he usually wrote and painted as a treasure.

When Bai Qiu was in the village before, he was very fond of children. The children liked to stick to him, and a little brother called Huan. Those who didn't know it thought that Bai Qiu was their real brother.

Bai Qiu was also patient and went to play with the two cubs. After playing for a while, it's time to go to work.

Today, Bai Qiu was cooking, and Lan Guiying hurried over to help. Bai Qiu said, "Aunt Lan, you finally came to the side. It's quite tiring to do the train all night. Let's go and rest for a while."

Lan Guiying said, "Originally It's very tiring in the car, but it won't be tired after getting off the car."

Bai Qiu made a big pot of rice for the first time, and made a big harvest with Northeast characteristics. Three catties of meat were stewed in a large iron pot, and then shredded beans, dried potatoes, corn, etc. were cut and put in, and the fragrance wafted out after a while. It's delicious just by smelling it. After steaming two large pots of wowotou, make a few refreshing side dishes for them to drink.

The more Lan Guiying looked at Bai Qiu, the more she liked it, her eyes softened when she saw the ring on his finger. I feel more and more that his son is quite lucky. He likes a man to have such a good young educated youth with him.

After a while, there were two more tables. The village chief came today, and they also took a day off. They had a lively meal here, and the vegetable rice was quickly placed on the table, and it was delicious. You guys usually don't eat so much.

After being seated, everyone looked at He Jianguo eagerly, expecting him to say a few words. He Jianguo said: "You are all very good, as well as your family. You don't have to worry about it. Let's develop well in the future. After all, there are more ways out in big cities than in the countryside."

Everyone said: "The village chief, don't worry, With the little village chief taking us, we will definitely be better in the future."

Bai Qiu served two catties of wine for everyone.

Soon they were drinking.

Lan Guiying wanted to persuade her, but seeing that He Jianguo was not so happy for a long time, she simply ignored it.

After dinner, let Xia Dong's wife go back to rest, and said: "You are a person with two bodies now, go back after dinner. Let their men clean up the dishes later."

"Aunt, I'm not tired . "Xia Dong's wife said.

Lan Guiying said with a stern face, "Did you not listen to my aunt's words? Go to rest if you are asked to rest. You still have to look at the one in your belly." Ordinary pregnant women are more cautious.

After being persuaded repeatedly by Lan Guiying, Xia Dong's daughter-in-law went back.

Lan Guiying continued to talk to Bai Qiu. The two children were full and tired, so Bai Qiu carried He Xiaosan back to the room. Come out and hug He Xiaosi again. The little guy just let him hug him. Bai Qiu made the bed for them. The two little guys leaned together and breathed evenly after a while. Bai Qiu touched the little guy's delicate cheeks, thinking that he had not seen them for a long time.

When Lan Guiying came back, she saw Bai Qiu's appearance as a rare child, and said, "Xiao Bai, you've worked hard." The house is very clean, and some daily necessities are new. Although his son is also filial, he is far from the details. Bai Qiu is so attentive.

Bai Qiu said: "Aunt Lan, I'm not working hard." He was quite apologetic. The village chief and Lan Guiying were very optimistic about a capable second son, but because he came to the capital, the father and son were separated, and now that they can meet again, who is in his heart? all happy.

Lan Guiying likes a sensible young educated youth, and said, "Good boy."

She said, "If Chang Feng dares to bully you, you can tell me, and I will deal with him later."

Bai Qiu's cheeks heated up and said: " Brother Changfeng is alright, never bully me."

Lan Guiying wanted to laugh when she heard him, and she protected her before she said anything.

Bai Qiu said: "Auntie can't live here, you and Jianguo uncle live with me, I have already packed up."

Lan Guiying was most afraid of trouble, and as soon as she heard what he said, she said, "Squeeze and stay."

Bai Qiu said, "It's convenient to go anywhere from my house, and it's not troublesome at all. Brother Changhai lives there, Lan Guiying lives there. Auntie, just go over there."

Lan Guiying had nothing to do with him acting like a spoiled child, finally she knew why her son liked him, the little educated youth was indeed lovable, and said with a smile, "Okay."

Lan Guiying heard him say something . He Changfeng and the dry vegetable factory, said: "I heard from your uncle Jianguo, this time thanks to your father's help, when you have time to arrange for us to meet and express your thanks in person."

Bai Qiu said: "My father is very I like Brother Changfeng. I'll ask him when he has time."

They chatted for a long time, and it felt like the outside was over.

He Jianguo came in. Although he smelled of alcohol, he was not drunk. After entering the house, Chang Feng and Chang Hai also came in. So many people talking woke up the two little cubs who were still sleeping just now.

The little guy was unhappy when he was woken up in his sleep, ran into Lan Guiying's arms and hummed like a small beast, Lan Guiying smiled and said, "Okay, how old are you, how shameless, look at your eldest brother and Second brother, what do you think of you?" The

two little guys were embarrassed and quickly ran away after being told what to do.

He Changfeng opened his mouth: "Mom and dad, let's go to Bai Qiu's house, it's already cleaned up there." He Jianguo said

: "Forget it, it's really too much trouble, we've already troubled others enough!"

Lan Gui Ying said: "Go, I also really want to live at Bai Qiu's house. If we don't go, it will hurt the children's hearts." The

two little cubs also said, "We really want to live at brother Bai Qiu's house."

When He Jianguo heard this, he could only acquiesce.

It was dark when they were full of food and drink, so they took a taxi to Bai Qiu's house.

As soon as they entered, they were shocked by the sight in front of them. They didn't expect Bai Qiu's family to be so wealthy. The single-family small house was extravagant at first glance, and all the decorations inside were indescribably beautiful. and elegant.

His son's life is indeed very good. Xiaobai is a simple rich boy, and it's good for the two of them to join the team.

Bai Qiu had already arranged the accommodation for the two of them, and it was right next to their room. The room was very large, and the bedding was new. After sitting on the bed, the whole bed was soft. The kang in the northeast is very different.

The children's room is pure blue, and a few small toys were bought in it. These little toys completely touched the hearts of the little guys, and they started to play without coaxing them.

Bai Qiu said that he was really tired after taking the bus all day, so he arranged for everyone to rest early.

Soon they went to sleep first. Bai Qiu and He Changfeng were very tired after a day, and the two of them fell asleep in the next room.

In the early morning of the second day, He Changfeng and He Changhai took He Jianguo, Lan Guiying and the two little boys to walk around the neighborhood together.

Bai Qiu still had to go to school, so he couldn't go with them, but agreed to return to Bai's house in the evening.

Bai Qiu has been thinking about this all the time and called Bai Mengju in advance. Bai Mengju agreed and he was always nervous. Even the senior and second senior brothers could see that he was different: "What's wrong with you, Bai Qiu?"

Bai Qiu could only be vague . Ci said, "It's nothing."

But when school was over, he rushed out of the classroom like an arrow from a string.

He went back to his small western-style house first, and was stunned by what he saw as soon as he entered. He Jianguo and Lan Guiying bought a lot of things.

All kinds of rice, noodles, oil, meat, desserts, fruits, watch radios, these things cost a lot of money. Bai Qiu blushed a little. They did this as if they had proposed marriage in the past.

Bai Qiu said: "There's no need to buy such expensive things. My dad is a very good person. Let's leave these to my eldest brother."

Lan Guiying smiled and said, "This is a courtesy, it must be bought. You will naturally have it when you are a big brother."

He Changfeng smiled beside him: "Our little daughter-in-law is quite good at saving money for the family!" There was no one around, but Bai Qiu's cheeks were a little hot when he heard it.

The mighty family went in the direction of Bai's house. When they arrived, they found that Bai Qiu's father lived in a courtyard. After entering, He Jianguo saw that it was him and was slightly surprised: "You are Bai Qiu's father."

Bai Mengju nodded. : "Yes, the village chief, please come in quickly. I didn't expect you to come here. I usually have plenty of time. I can accompany you to go for a walk during the day." He is also very familiar and enthusiastic.

Lan Guiying didn't know what happened, and looked at He Jianguo curiously.

He Jianguo felt a little helpless. He Changfeng did a great job of keeping secrets. He didn't know that Bai Qiu's father was like a prisoner in the cowshed.

He is the mayor of the village. He didn't care much about the cowshed before because things were busy, but his memory was still pretty good. Having met Bai Mengju twice, I knew there was such a person. And he still remembered that He Changfeng was the one who came over from Daniu Village. At the time, he felt puzzled, but he didn't take it to heart. Now that he thought about it, he had redeemed his old husband, no wonder Bai Qiu was so determined. He Changfeng, this kid is quite scheming.

Very active in finding objects.

With such a relationship, they got along very well. Only now did they know that Bai Qiu's father was a professor. No wonder Bai Qiu had a scholarly quality.

Moreover, their family can be regarded as a famous family in the city. I really don't know what kind of good luck my son has gone through to find such a good home?

Bai Mengju had been prepared for a long time, and took them out for a walk, and they could go to Dashilar on foot. There are some teahouses that talk about cross talk, and some places that sell delicious food. He was very enthusiastic and said to let them taste some delicious food in the local capital!

They had a great time playing here, and soon they came back for dinner after a round of dinner. He Jianguo thanked Bai Mengju for taking care of his son, raised his glass and said, "Can you approve of the two children? I also feel at ease!"

Bai Mengju completely treated He Changfeng as his own son, and this was the fate of the two. Said: "As long as the two children are good." Bai Qiu and He Changfeng were also a little embarrassed, they didn't talk much, just bowed their heads and went over to eat.

Bai Mengju said to He Jianguo: "Why don't you leave, the capital is still a good place, if you have a chance, you can settle down here." He

Jianguo said: "No, my roots are in the northeast, and I come here to see When I saw the children, I saw that they were all good and I let go."

Bai Mengju said: "But today I want to talk about you, why did you come with so many things, we are all family, these things are unnecessary!"

He Jianguo said: "It's because we are a family, so we have to move around."

The guests and hosts enjoyed the meal, and when they returned, He Jianguo secretly said to Lan Guiying: "This stinky boy Changfeng took us away. They all lied." If it wasn't for the in-law meeting this time, I still don't know that this kid has done this kind of thing before.

Then he told him how he brought people back from Daniu Village at that time. Who would have thought that his son would have such thoughts about Bai Qiu at that time. He didn't even come back to say that he was going to raise pigs, and he was in charge of the cowshed, but it turned out that he went to his father-in-law's house to pay attention.

He Jianguo did not expect that his son had decided on this idea.

Lan Guiying smiled and said: Not bad, it's better than being a bachelor. "

They spent more than 800 yuan this time, mainly because they knew that Bai Qiu's family was so good, and they were afraid that they would dislike their son, so they spent a little more this time, so it's not surprising that there are many people.

The next day Bai Qiu went to school, and He Changfeng directly took 1,000 yuan and gave it to his parents: "You guys take it first, I have money here." The

parents' money was saved by living frugally for a lifetime, and he was outside. It's a little easier to make money, and he can't let his parents out of this money.

In addition, his parents are here for the eldest brother's affairs, and the eldest brother's affairs, so he will not be stretched when he has money.

He Jianguo asked him how the dry vegetable farm is doing now, and how much money can he earn in a month? He Changfeng said a number that scared them all. They didn't expect that a small dry vegetable farm could make so much profit every month.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, I must first make sure that these people who come out make money, and then set aside 30% of the money every year to transfer back to the village.

They have no problem with this, anyway, for the people in the village, the money is also It 's all for nothing!

And in terms of their income, these 30% have a lot of money.

Even Lan Guiying was a little tempted, saying: "If I knew my son was so capable, he should have come out a long time ago. developed.

But He Jianguo disagreed: "Everyone who has the ability has gone out, so who will build the village? " Lan Guiying bothered him and said, "

Aren't you a village chief?" Before becoming a high-ranking official, you know how to play an official style. Let's all come out, so don't talk like that.

He Jianguo ignored him and went out for a walk with the children. Lan

Guiying didn't go. After He Jianguo and the two cubs left, Lan Guiying stayed at He Changfeng and said one thing: "This time I called your father to Beijing mainly for one thing, your father's condition is getting more and more serious now. He Changfeng was taken aback: "

I have never heard that my father is ill, what the hell is going on?" "

Lan Guiying said: "Your father has often felt dizzy and nauseated recently. He lost his sight once, but he was temporarily blinded and soon recovered. No one in the village knows about this matter. This time we came here to see our relatives. , Second, I heard that the doctors in the capital are always better than our local doctors, but I didn't tell your dad about this."

He Changfeng immediately praised his mother: "This matter should have been discovered earlier. Let's go to the hospital for a set of examinations, it's best to treat the sick without getting sick."

Lan Guiying nodded when she heard his arrangement.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-19 22:32:39~2021-02-20 20:14:31~

Thank you for casting mines Little angel: 2 Xiang Changsheng; 1 Tianshan when the moon rises; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of ffie; 18 bottles of sugar exceeded the standard; 10 bottles of Qingqing Zijin; , 5 bottles of Xiaop; 3 bottles of Shangshan; 2 bottles of Feiyin and Momo Paddy Field Flying Egret; 1 bottle of Panda Fata; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!