Ch83

When Bai Qiu came in, he was pleasantly surprised: "Uncle Jianguo is awake?"

Lan Guiying said, "Well, I woke up a long time ago. The operation was successful." This made her feel at ease.

Bai Qiu immediately went to the doctor's office, and the doctors who performed the operation went back to rest. The other doctors were still talking about this, and when they saw Bai Qiu, they said, "Thanks to Teacher Yu for this operation, the tumor is bigger than expected. "Teacher Yu can complete such a high-risk operation as a craniotomy, and it is done so beautifully. His hands are steady and fast, which is really amazing.

Bai Qiu was also completely relieved.

Back in the ward, He Changfeng said, "Mom, I'm here to watch Dad at night, you can go back and rest." He hasn't slept well since the surgery day was set. His father's 30 hours of continuous operation, his mother just managed to endure it without blinking, and his body couldn't take it anymore.

Lan Guiying said, "I won't go back. I'll just sit on the chair and squint for a while when I'm sleepy. I'll be thinking about it when I go back." He Jianguo must have felt very uncomfortable just after the operation. Not to mention craniotomy for surgery, Lan Guiying is a red flag bearer in the village and is a very independent woman. He Changfeng had never seen his mother cry before, but now he has cried several times, and he can tell by looking at his bloodshot eyes.

Lan Guiying said, "Changfeng, you've been here for two days. Go back today. If my brother asks, he'll say we're busy."

"I'll stay." The heart and the body have reached the limit, if He Changfeng is here, he can help them share the burden.

He Changfeng just paid another 3,000 yuan for the fee, and also told her mother about the money in her hand, so she has to worry about it.

When he said that he was going to have an operation, he was hiding it from his eldest brother. He Changfeng was going to accompany him to the bed, and Bai Qiu was going to school. No one cares about He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi. Bai Qiu invited Bai Mengju to his small house.

Bai Qiu said: "If you both stay, I will go back to take care of my brother." Bai Qiu said to Lan Guiying, "Aunt Lan, Uncle Jianguo is already well, you should take care of your health too."

Lan Guiying was somewhat grateful to Bai Qiu, took Bai Qiu's hand, and wanted to say a few words, but her throat seemed to be blocked, and she couldn't say a word. She also heard that this time, thanks to Teacher Bai Qiu, he personally invited the best surgeon in the field to perform surgery on He Jianguo. Bai Qiu also helped take care of the two cubs, otherwise she would be too busy with a few things.

Now that Bai Qiu and He Changfeng have both contributed money and efforts, they have robbed He Jianguo from the Lord of Hell. This gratitude is not a simple thank you words can express.

Bai Qiu said, "Aunt Lan, I'll go down first."

Lan Guiying nodded.

Bai Qiu was looking for the dumplings that Northeasterners like to eat in a small restaurant near the hospital, but he couldn't find only small dumplings.

Bai Qiu bought two bowls and said, "Aunt Lan, Brother Changfeng, you two have something to eat."

Wonton's soup is made of seaweed and shrimp, and the inside is pork and cabbage.

I have to say that Bai Qiu is still very thoughtful. Once people get to a place like the hospital, they get too anxious, and they don't even think about eating at all.

But the long-lost hunger came to my mind when I smelled the umami of wonton blunt.

After Bai Qiu sent Wonton up, he accompanied them to finish eating, and then returned to his Xiaoyanglou.

As soon as Bai Qiu went back, he saw He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi sitting on the sofa like two quails, looking around, and saw a smile on Bai Qiu's face: "Brother Xiaobai." Come over, put your hands directly around his waist.

Bai Qiu said: "Have you two been obedient today and listen to Uncle Bai?"

He Xiaosan nodded: "Yes, we can be obedient."

He Xiaosi was still a little younger and said, "Brother Xiaobai, I I haven't seen Mom and Dad for several days, I miss them." He wiped his eyes with his sleeve as he spoke.

In the village, his mother is often away from home, but in the village, he can't see his parents, as well as his eldest and second brothers. They can also run out and play. Although it is fun to come to the capital, it is a strange place after all, and seeing their parents makes them very uneasy.

Bai Qiu squatted down, took out a handkerchief, wiped He Xiaosi's face, and said, "Your parents are busy. They will come back when they have time. You are a little man, and a man doesn't cry!"

He Xiao Si kept his mouth shut, tears in his eyes, but he nodded heavily: "I'm a man."

He Xiaosan said, "Third brother told you a long time ago that your parents are busy, so why don't you listen." Bai Qiu said: "In this way, if you miss your parents, you can draw a picture. Brother

Xiaobai will bring them to you.

" Good." He easily coaxed the two little cubs, and Bai Mengju looked at him with a sigh of relief. He had never brought such a small child. Although these two children were very obedient, they were quite restrained in front of him. Or Bai Qiu had two strokes. ... It took He Jianguo two full months of training to get better. It's just that the place where the surgery is done doesn't have long hair, and it doesn't look as handsome as before. In the later stage, he relied on Chinese medicine to help with conditioning, and was finally discharged from the hospital. He Jianguo did not expect that he would not be able to return after a trip to the capital. He called back to the village and was anxious as he watched the autumn harvest in the village. Feng Shouyi received it. He was shocked when he heard that he had undergone such a major operation. He first asked him to take care of his body and then called him, saying that the people in the village would not let him go back, so he was treated in the capital. Although he and Lan Guiying are not there, but there are other village cadres, they will definitely be able to finish the autumn harvest task smoothly. He Jianguo felt relieved after receiving this call.

While talking to him, Lan Guiying peeled the apple and said, "Look, even without you. The village will do the same. You should keep your heart in your stomach." He

Jianguo said, "Although this is the truth. , but I can't let it go." He is serious and responsible, and has a strong sense of responsibility. He was in his early thirties before he took over the position of village chief from the old village chief. At first, many people in the village questioned him, but he did things in the village with his heart, and gradually everyone's thinking changed.

After so many years, everything in the village seems to be carved into the bones. Now that he has been idle for a while, he is a little overwhelmed.

Lan Guiying gave the peeled apple directly to He Jianguo, and He Jianguo said, "It's too fine." The apple has to be peeled. It turns out that such a precious thing as an apple can't be eaten if you want to eat it: "What a prodigal!"

Lan Guiying sneered: "Your second son is even more prosperous. Good apples have to be baked into dried apples. Two kilograms of dried apples are less than a kilogram. This is what your son did." Now their dried apples It sells well, and it can sell for a higher price than dried vegetables. Now the dry vegetable factory has another dried fruit.

He Jianguo said: "We don't know what's going on, anyway, those rich people have eaten their flowers." He used to be a bad guy, and he had never been raised so carefully.

They lived in Xiaobai's bungalow.

Lan Guiying said: "The eldest couple is coming over tonight!" He Jianguo said

a little uncomfortable: "What are they doing here? I'm all done."

He Changhai didn't tell him when he got married. He Changhai learned about it after a month and a half. The big boy was crying and his face was flushed. He Jianguo had to coax his son, who was neither good at nor used to it. As a result, He Changhai and his wife came over every three or five minutes. Bai Qiu's Xiaoyang Building was far away from them, and it took He Changhai three hours to come and go. It didn't feel good to him.

He Jianguo clearly said that there is nothing to prevent them from coming, but they will come again.

Lan Guiying said, "I can't persuade them. Tell the boss yourself not to let them come."

He Jianguo said: "Why don't we go back to the village, don't cause trouble for the children... It's the same when we go back to raise."

Lan Guiying said: "If you can convince the two sons, I have no problem!" Schadenfreude, no need for him to scold, someone can control him, and the two sons are stricter than the other. Delicious food is served here, and the fruit at home has never been broken. Canned yellow peaches were moved in boxes, and they were not allowed to leave.

Now that the autumn harvest is in the village, he will definitely not be able to recuperate when he goes back. Although his illness is cured now, he is afraid of being tired, anxious, and angry. Now he has to carry the child even if he is sweeping the floor, otherwise He Xiaosi will sue the two older brothers when he sees it.

He Jianguo said angrily: "On the contrary, Tiangang, the little brat still wants to take care of me."

Lan Guiying smiled and ignored him, but this time, she realized that her son has grown up. There is no need for her to do anything here, everything is arranged clearly.

At this moment, the phone rang, He Jianguo couldn't be idle, and ran to answer the phone: "Hello?

" Have you come to me? Have you forgotten about me, this bad old man?" He

Jianguo was confused, and said, "Who are you?

" I didn't say I had nothing to do before. How many days have you been away?" He

Jianguo was a little surprised when he heard this: "Old Chief, I'm He Jianguo..."

There was a three-second call on the other end of the phone. stunned.

He Jianguo's breathing was a little short, and Lan Guiying immediately said: "Don't worry, don't get excited."

Liang Lao said: "Jianguo has come to the capital, come to my house and sit down?"

"Okay old chief."

Liang Lao said: "Then I will If I want to criticize you, I won't take the initiative to come to the capital, but I have to call you. You and your son are too embarrassed!"

He Jianguo said: "Tomorrow I will take my son to see you and apologize to you in person."

Boss Liang said with satisfaction: "It's almost the same." Then he hung up the phone.

He Jianguo calmed down for a while, and his breathing gradually calmed down. With a smile on his mouth, he said, "When I was still a big boss, he was the best to me." Although it was many years ago, but I remember it vividly, as if it happened yesterday.

Lan Guiying said, "That's not bad."

Bai Qiu came back after school first.

Lan Guiying watched him come back and smiled: "Xiao Bai, go wash your hands first, Aunt Lan made you your favorite cumin mushroom. She also made Dafa cake."

Bai Qiu was greedy, and now he can look forward to eating Now, Lan Guiying changed flowers to cook for him. Knowing that Bai Qiu didn't eat well at noon, she even cooked breakfast and lunch for him. Tonight's two dishes are Bai Qiu's favorite food, and it's a bit troublesome to make, Xiao Bai said, "Thank you, Aunt Lan."

Lan Guiying smiled and said, "Just tell me what you like to eat, I can't be idle at home anyway. "

Yes." Bai Qiu's eyes were bright.

Lan Guiying was very gentle towards Bai Qiu, and suddenly remembered something and said, "Changhai and Xiaomei will be here in a while." She had to cook a few more dishes.

Bai Qiu said, "Big brother is coming?"

Lan Guiying treated Bai Qiu as her son, and smiled at him next to him, "As soon as your uncle Jianguo is leaving, Changhai will come." She watched the fun.

He Jianguo did not tell He Changhai about such a big operation, and He Changhai was very concerned. He Jianguo, who cried when he came to the ward for the first time, was heartbroken. He has never been afraid of the sky and the earth, and it can be seen that the eldest son is also short of breath, afraid that others will turn over the small account.

Lan Guiying snickered, who would have thought that what He Jianguo was most afraid of could be the most honest eldest son. Bai Qiu also snickered.

At this moment, the door rang, He Changfeng came back, and at first glance, he saw his little educated youth smiling with his mother. At this moment, he said, "Xiao Bai, what did I bring you back?"

Bai Qiu looked over and asked in surprise, "Medicine chest?"

Bai Qiu studied Chinese medicine. It's all packed in, and it's actually a small-leaf red sandalwood! This will cost a lot of money.

It's all polished, and there are two upper and lower grids inside, where various things can be placed, and Bai Qiu's back is just right.

Ever since He Changfeng knew that he had switched to Chinese medicine, he had found someone to customize this box. The construction period was very long, and he was a master from an old shop. Those were all craftsmen who specialized in making things for the dignitaries in the past, but now they have become artists too.

This medicine box is not only practical, but also very beautiful. Bai Qiu liked it very much: "Thank you, Brother Changfeng."

When He Changfeng saw that he liked it, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and he said, "Okay."

"En." Bai Qiu returned to the house with the medicine box. Babies are easy to come by, but the sincerity of others is hard to come by. When Bai Qiu returned to his room, he still fell in love with this small medicine box.

He Changfeng kept following Bai Qiu upstairs. It was not until his figure disappeared around the corner that he reluctantly retracted his gaze. To his parents, "Big brother will be here today."

Lan Guiying was a little surprised: "How did you know?" The news hadn't been told to him yet.

He Changfeng said: "I heard people say that Xinyuan is going to demolish and build a factory." He

Jianguo and Lan Guiying said: "Then what should we do? Don't we have procedures? He can't drive us away. Ah?"

He Changfeng heard that his parents had misunderstood, and quickly said: "Dad, Mom, there is usually compensation for demolition in the capital. Anyway, it's a lot of money, we'll find out when Big Brother and the others come."

Lan Gui Ying and the others were from the village. Although it was still a little difficult to understand what He Changfeng said, he was less nervous when he heard his tone.

He Jianguo explained to him about going to Mrs. Liang's place.

He Changfeng was a little embarrassed to be mentioned. Recently, he had promised Mr. Liang to go there often, but when something happened to He Jianguo, he completely forgot: "Okay, let's go together tomorrow." Then he told He Jian again. Guodao: "Don't talk about going back all the time, it will make the eldest brother unhappy." Now He Changhai is his father's weakness, and when he mentions his father, he will be persuaded.

He Jianguo said vaguely: "Let's talk about it later."

At night, He Changhai came and brought a fresh fish that he bought at the vegetable market. He held his wife in his hand.

As soon as he took off his shoes, he said, "Dad, how is your health today?" He Jianguo said

, "All is well, nothing is wrong, don't worry about it."

He Changhai ignored He Jianguo's words, right Lan Guiying said, "Mom, my dad didn't say anything about going back to the village today." He

Jianguo's heart rose in an instant.

Lan Guiying said, "No. Your father also stated that he was going to see the old leader."

He Jianguo breathed a sigh of relief.

He Changhai said: "It's fine if you don't, Dad, don't think I'm long-winded, you've almost died from a major operation, you have to take care of your body and then go back and we can rest assured. Usually, you can fish with Uncle Bai to feed the pigeons or something. If it doesn't work, I think all the old men in the capital like to plate walnuts, so I'll buy you a pair."

"What are you doing with that thing, I don't like it." According to him, farming is the most comfortable without anything.

He Changfeng said, "I've thought about it. I'll wait a few days for Dad to go to the dry vegetable factory to watch. There's a lot of land there, and there are people who help me grow vegetables. He was in a good mood."

He Jianguo's eyes lit up when he heard this. He is a person who can't be idle. It is more uncomfortable for him to stay at home every day than to be punished. Last time, I wanted to buy some flower pots and grow green onions. It was better than raising flowers, but Lan Guiying dissuaded him. If you let him go to the suburbs of Beijing. There are villagers and fields for him to toss about. It's okay: "This is good."

He Changhai said: "Dad, I have good news for both of you. One is that our house has been demolished. Those who said they have room tickets can give 3,000 yuan as a subsidy for moving first." can go up so much.

He Changhai said: "I have discussed with Xiaomei, I will give you 1,000 yuan, and you will pay us the money to buy the house. For the remaining 2,000 yuan, we will buy the old lady's house. I have inquired about it today and haven't sold it yet. After a few months, the old lady gave it two hundred cheaper." It was sold at one thousand eighteen. He never thought that there would be such a good thing, it was equivalent to living in a house for three months, earning a house and earning 200 yuan. His father-in-law was shocked when he heard that, how could ordinary people have such a fortune, he was very lucky.

Lan Guiying and He Jianguo were also stunned: "True or false."

"True." He Changhai was also excited for several days.

Lan Guiying said: "Thanks to Bai Qiu, if he didn't mention it, we would have bought the house we saw before."

Bai Qiu just came down to hear this sentence, and said with a smile, "What are you talking about me?"

He Changfeng said: "Say you are our little lucky star." The house he wanted to buy as a neighbor with his eldest brother was bigger than that of the eldest brother's house. At the beginning, he spent 1,000 yuan. According to the current compensation method, he can get almost four. Thousands of dollars, this is only a few months.

Bai Qiu was a little embarrassed to be praised. After coming down, I saw He Changhai and Xu Mei saying, "Hello, big brother and sister-in-law."

He Changhai said, "Next time I will invite you to dinner with your sister-in-law!"

Bai Qiu said, "Okay." Then he glanced at Xu Mei, although it was It was autumn, but her clothes were too warm, and her cheeks were flushed. Bai Qiu took a look. He has been studying medicine for almost a year, and he felt a little abnormal. He said, "Sister-in-law, let me diagnose your pulse for you.

" Mei smiled and said, "Okay."

He Jianguo and Lan Guiying looked strange, they had long regarded Bai Qiu as a family. Although I know he studied Chinese medicine. But it never felt real. Now, seeing Bai Qiu's pulse diagnosis, all the guys are crowding around. I used to see an old Chinese doctor. I didn't expect such a handsome little doctor in the Chinese medicine world.

Watching Bai Qiu check his pulse, he thought for a moment. It looks like that is the case.

He Changfeng teased: "Doctor Xiaobai, how is it?" He kept looking at his educated youth, his eyes full of love, he was reluctant to blink.

Bai Qiu stared at Xu Mei and said, "Congratulations, sister-in-law."

Xu Mei's cheeks turned red all of a sudden, how could she be embarrassed to say this.

Bai Qiu said: "Sister-in-law, tell everyone."

Xu Mei is also a neat person on weekdays. She glanced at Bai Qiu and said, "You are a doctor, tell me."

Other than He Changhai, others could not understand their riddles and said, "Why? It 's gone."

Bai Qiu said, "Sister-in-law is pregnant." He felt it as soon as he touched it. This pulse was very mysterious, and he deliberately tasted it for a while.

Lan Guiying and He Jianguo were a little happy when they heard it. If He Changhai got married early, they should have been grandparents long ago. But now it's too late, a good meal is not afraid of being late.

Lan Guiying said, "When is it going to happen?" There was a smile on her face.

He Changhai said: "I only knew for a few days. I want to talk to you and Dad. I will make you both happy."

He Changfeng looked at his eldest brother with admiration. Although it's a late date, other things can be quite positive.

"I'm going to be a grandmother." As soon as Lan Guiying finished speaking, she heard He Changfeng say to his father, "Dad, don't get excited." He Jianguo

had a headache when he was excited and had to cover his head. I lost face by saying this, and it took a long time to get better.

Lan Guiying said, "It's promising." Although she said so, she also greeted Xu Mei coldly. I was so enthusiastic, and when I thought that a few months later, there would be a baby with a milky voice that I could hold in my arms, I wished that day would come earlier. He Jianguo and Lan Guiying were stunned by the successive good news.

Lan Guiying was afraid that she would be pregnant, so she made a few more stir-fries. Looking at a large table of Bai Qiu eating next to him. Everyone's attention was on Xu Mei's side, only He Changfeng pulled their little Baiqiu's hand under the table, and said while it was still hot, "Doctor Xiao Bai is quite skilled in medicine."

Bai Qiu said with a smile, "Then Yes."

He Changfeng looked at the proud look of his little educated youth, and wished he could hold someone in his arms. After eating in a hurry, I took the young educated youth upstairs.

He insisted that he was not feeling well, and asked Bai Qiu to "govern."

Bai Qiu blushed fiercely, and said, "Bah, shameless."

He Changfeng said, "It's enough to have a daughter-in-law, whatever face you want.

"

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-22 23:02:25~2021-02-23 22:42:03~

Thank you for casting mines Little angels: 3 Sun Temple;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 74 bottles of Zhuangyuan Niangzi; 30 bottles of Wan Ye; 8 bottles of the sky above the head; 5 bottles of athena; 3 bottles of Tibwalker; Ah Zhan, 1 bottle of 40203355; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!