Ch102

He Changfeng said calmly, "Look at our factory, there are so many people waiting to eat. If it is closed, what will they do?" Big factories come to find fault. From the moment he entered the door, he was treated politely. He Changfeng, the factory manager, had to look at their faces when he talked to him. One of them said in a loud voice, "This is your job as the factory manager, what do you have to do with us? Relationships, those who do not conform to the rules will be blocked." He was eloquent, but his words were meaningful.

He Changfeng naturally heard his voice-over. He thought for a moment and said, "Then, how can we not close the factory?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the two of them looked at each other and thought it was a difficult situation. I gnawed on hard bones, I didn't expect to talk so well. They all saw it when they came. The boss is all of them. It is not ordinary to be rich to own such a large factory. He had to be hit hard.

If it were a state-owned factory, they would not dare to do this, but this is a private factory. Although he is also a factory, he is somewhat contemptuous of private factories.

One of the policemen, who was wearing a crooked hat, laughed and said, "You guys have not completed the procedures, so you shouldn't open a factory, but I also have friends who have opened factories. I know it's not easy for you. If you lock up for a day, you will lose a lot. That's it, I'll find a way for you." His face was full of greed at the moment.

The presence of Thin Monkey and Shuan, their blood and blood were a little surging, and they could only forcibly endure. The two of them both looked at He Changfeng. At this moment, He Changfeng showed no expression, and he continued: "Then talk about it."

The policeman wearing a crooked hat said, "I'll find a relationship for you. You also know that we are all within the system, so it's easier to find someone. It's not like you can't find the temple gate even with a pig's head, so let me figure out a way for you for 30,000 yuan."

When he said this, the tall and thin policemen who came with him were frightened. I jumped, I didn't expect my companions to be so bold, and the opening was 30,000 yuan. These days, they are still working decently, but they actually don't earn much, just over 100 yuan a month, and just over 1,000 a year. Thirty thousand is enough for them to earn thirty years.

He Changfeng said, "I'll go to the accounting department to see if there are 30,000 yuan." After speaking, he turned around and went out.

Thin Monkey and Shuanzi were startled, this kind of villain must not be used to them, once there is a second time. He also went out and wanted to persuade He Changfeng.

The policeman wearing a crooked hat also found that the matter was so simple, and regretted it less for a while.

Seeing that everyone around them had gone out, only the two of them were left. The tall and thin policeman said to his companion, "30,000?" After being in the relationship with Wei Shao, I did a few things, and Wei Shao rewarded each of them a thousand and felt a lot. This time, he was too bold, and he asked for 30,000 yuan.

The policeman with a crooked hat clicked his mouth and said with half-squinted eyes, "We are each 15,000, you don't understand, these people from other places have money. For us, it's big money, such people from other places. Don't be frightened. If it's a little more serious, they'll be scared." This time, he also brought a baton in order to pretend, but he didn't expect He Changfeng to be so cowardly, but it was convenient for them.

You two have a cigarette, and I have a cigarette. I finished smoking half a pack of cigarettes in no time. He Changfeng and the others didn't come in, and they weren't in a hurry. The monks couldn't escape the temple if they could. With such a big factory here, I don't believe that he could play any kind of moth.

Both of them began to wonder how they would spend the 15,000 yuan, which is a huge sum of money. Buy a motorcycle first, and it will start with a rumble than a comparable bicycle. When the time comes, I will buy another purse for Lulufu in my unit, and then convince the arrogant policewomen who are usually arrogant. If you can hook up with one and a half more, it will be much more energetic than the women outside.

Just thinking about it all over the sky, and even thinking about having a few children, it is best that the red flag at home does not fall, and the colorful flags are fluttering outside...

After a while, I heard footsteps outside.

The wretched smiles on the two of them diminished a bit, and when He Changfeng opened the door, he said angrily, "You are all entertaining distinguished guests like this, and the tea is not a little high, as expected from the countryside." They It's not like doing this once or twice. Knowing that the more cowardly people are, the more intimidating they are.

But this time, I didn't hear He Changfeng's apology. On the contrary, an angry voice said: "I think it's you who have no rules. Dong Da, Wang Lao Er, what are you two doing?" The

two policemen were majestic in front of He Changfeng, but when they heard this voice , suddenly frightened. Get up quickly.

"So... the director is good."

He Changfeng came in with a strong black bear-like man, wearing the largest uniform, and was almost burst. His hot temper is an absolute authority in the office, and even the most muddled people in the unit dare not bark at him.

He Changfeng said: "Director Liu, these two people are gangsters who came to extort blackmail. They also pretended to be the people's police, which is really bad."

Dong Da and Wang Lao Er suddenly glared at He Changfeng: "Who is extorting and extorting money? Are you done?" These days, they are fighting against evil, they are the police force, if they are charged with this crime, it will be the end.

The two of them saw that He Changfeng was good at talking before, but they really thought he was cowardly, but he didn't expect him to hold back his big move.

Director Liu's face was completely dark, and on weekdays, he felt that these two were outrageous. He had a lot of things to do every day, and if nothing happened, he couldn't control them. Now being reported to the police and arresting his subordinates is like a slap in the face.

He was half pissed. But he has a problem. He is very protective of his shortcomings. These unsatisfactory things can be beaten and scolded on weekdays, but if they are cleaned up by others, it will not work.

Seeing that these two people were sitting here and smoking leisurely before, they were caught off guard now. Although he knew that these two men were not good things, he didn't like He Changfeng's scheming. As soon as he came in, he called out their names. But He Changfeng didn't seem to hear it, and said that they were posing as policemen. As if he was going to investigate to the end, he didn't let him go down the steps at all.

At this moment, he said badly to He Changfeng: "There must be some misunderstanding here. I will take these two people away today. Let them reflect on it." No matter what, you must first protect your subordinates in front of outsiders.

As soon as Dong Da and Wang Lao Er heard it, they knew that their "problem" was committed again, and they breathed a sigh of relief, and then took a deep look at He Changfeng. There is a deep resentment in their eyes, the first time they have been cleaned up by others. Call the police? Hehe, he didn't expect that his director would come to scoop it up, let He Changfeng wait, and when he came back, he would have to deal with him ruthlessly.

Director Liu turned around and left, with Dong Da and Wang Lao Er following behind.

Director Liu was a tall man. When he was angry, he became more and more frightening, as if he wanted to eat people. Ordinary people's legs trembled when they saw him, and they didn't dare to stop him at all. But He Changfeng said: "Hold on."

Director Liu had a general impression of He Changfeng, and he was very emotional at first, and was stopped again, saying: "You are preventing the police from doing business."

Dong Da immediately said by the side. "That's right, do you know how busy our director is all day, are you responsible for delaying important things?"

"We haven't settled with you about your report to the false police." Wang Lao Er said in a negative tone. .

He Changfeng said: "It makes sense for you to come here to extort and extort money. I thought you were impersonating public officials. Since you are not impersonating, may I ask, does knowing the law and breaking the law add another level of crime?" Now that I have decided to tear my face, I simply do it thoroughly. So as not to offend this villain, you must always face revenge.

Director Liu said: "I will handle this matter, you don't need to teach me how to do things." His tone was a bit heavy.

Dong Da really hated He Changfeng at this moment. He planned how to spend 15,000 yuan. Now that he didn't get 15,000 yuan, he made the director angry. Find a way to satirize He Changfeng, from ancient times to the present, the people have not fought against officials. This is a taboo for him, and he doesn't have any good fruit to eat.

At this moment, a majestic voice was heard saying, "What is Director Liu going to do? Let me know more." The person who spoke was none other than Mr. Liang's son, Director Liang.

He was a little surprised when he received He Changfeng's call, and when he heard what He Changfeng said, he felt that something was wrong. The opening is 30,000 yuan, and the two little policemen are so daring, they would have been shot dead after the crackdown a few years ago. Now it is enough for a sentence of ten or twenty years.

Director Liang also rose from the grassroots level. He knew that there must be someone behind He Changfeng. He was influenced by his father. Although he didn't have much contact with He Changfeng, he knew that this child was steadfast and determined to work in a small place. It is not easy for him to appear on this scale. Such a person should have greater development, not Ruined by a few local ruffians in official skins.

He came here in person, which shows how much he takes this matter.

Although Director Liu is short-tempered, he has two brushes to survive. As soon as I saw Director Liang, I froze for a while, and then said: "Director Liang, I will definitely investigate this matter to the end." Then he glanced at He Changfeng, squeezed out a smile, and said, "When the time comes, there will be a result. Let me tell you. I'm so heartbroken, I'm a little inaccurate in what I said just now, please forgive me."

The two black sheep, Dong Da and Wang Lao Er, are stupid, what... what do you mean?

These little guys don't know Director Liang, but they can understand his face. If Director Liu is so cautious in a single meeting, he must be a big man. At this moment, panic flashed across his face, what's going on, doesn't it mean that He Changfeng has no background?

If it is really according to the normal judgment, is it not the end?