Ch77

When they arrived in the suburbs of Beijing, they saw He Changfeng waiting there from a distance, and Bai Qiu said crisply, "Brother Changfeng." He was very excited and waved his arms.

He Changfeng came over.

Fatty said to Bai Qiu, "Who is it?" The younger brother became very excited when he saw him.

Bai Qiu said vaguely: "My brother..."

He Changfeng said: "I will take you to climb the mountain, Xiaobai has not passed this way." Been there once and know how to get there.

Bai Qiu looked at him, his almond eyes curved, "Is there nothing else in the factory?"

"No." He Changfeng looked at his little educated youth, the corners of his mouth turned up slightly, and then glanced at the man behind Bai Qiu. male classmate. Said: "Hello, I'm Xiao Bai's brother He Changfeng."

Bai Qiu introduced the two brothers to He Changfeng one by one.

He Changfeng had heard about it for a long time, and the first time I saw it today, I thought these two were pretty good.

Then He Changfeng led the way, and everyone went to climb the wild mountain together.

It is said that there were wolves on the wild mountains here a few years ago, and with Lin Zimi, no one around went here.

Occasionally, some people who like to climb the mountain come over, but there are many snakes, insects, rats and ants on the mountain, and it is not a joke if you bite a few bites.

Fatty was already prepared, he took out a bag from his pocket, sprinkled a little ginger powder on everyone's calf and shoes, and said, "This is a secret recipe that is not passed down in our family. The class is close."

Their family can sell a lot of this powder every year.

With this thing, everyone went up the mountain. He Changfeng picked up a small wooden stick and held it in front of him. No one came to this wild mountain for a long time, and there was almost no way. The traces that He Changfeng stepped on a few days ago were already covered by the newly grown weeds. Before they left, they had to use this small wooden stick to pull them in front of them. Some animals in the province hid in the deep grass and sprang out. startled.

Although He Changfeng has never climbed wild mountains, he grew up in the countryside and is no stranger to climbing trees.

With him there, the others followed suit, poked a stick at the foot of the mountain, and followed them up the mountain. When they arrived here from the school, it was the hottest time in the morning, but as soon as they entered the woods, it suddenly became cooler. All kinds of insects and birds call one after another.

The grass here is very deep, and you can walk inside without reaching your ankles. People will make rustling noises when they step on the wild mountains with deep forest and dense grass.

They didn't step on anything anyway.

The dew in the forest was heavy, and it was morning again. It was always wet when stepping on it. Bai Qiu didn't pay attention to slipping under his feet. He almost fell: "Ah..."

He Changfeng walked in front and heard Bai Qiu's exclamation. He turned around and said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

He Changfeng said, "You pulled my sleeve."

Bai Qiu was about to refuse, but his feet slipped a little. Said: "The shoes I'm wearing today are not good." He looked good and was wearing white sneakers. This deep and shallow foot immediately pulled up He Changfeng's sleeve.

Fatty was still laughing at him later: "Just like you, how did that woman like you when you cut the queue?"

He Changfeng said: "He is loved by many people in the village."

Fatty said: "I heard that he He even found a daughter-in-law in the village, tsk tsk tsk..."

Bai Qiu was dumbfounded: "When did I say that?"

He Changfeng snorted, gave Bai Qiu a meaningful look, and said, "That's what he told you. "

No." Fatty patted Bai Qiu on the shoulder: "You can't be a heartless person."

He Changfeng said, "Interesting."

Bai Qiusheng swallowed his saliva and was a little nervous. He secretly wanted to pull He Changfeng's hand under his sleeve. Everyone was paying attention to the grass under their feet and shouldn't be able to see them. As a result, he took a breath and then met He Changfeng's half-smiling eyes.

It's hard to explain anything outside, and her ears are red.

anxious.

At this moment, I heard Fatty exclaim.

Everyone's attention was drawn to him.

Fatty walked a few steps, and he also brought a small shovel. Start digging regardless of being dirty. A plant was dug up in no time.

Senior brother Zhao Jin said: "Gastrodia?" It looks good, whether it is used as medicine or medicated food.

Fatty smiled and said, "There's a large area here." It's really precious, no wonder everyone likes to come to the wild mountains, and it feels like a treasure hunt. If someone stepped on it every day, he would have been dug up long ago. Fatty said, "Not bad, not bad." This piece of Tianma has already grown. You can also make a lot of money by going out and selling it to a mountain goods store. Who would have thought that you could get such a harvest when you go out and play.

Several people worked together and quickly dug out this large piece of wild Gastrodia elata. He Changfeng said: "Let's pile it up here first, we have just come out, maybe there is something good in front of us, and we can only go back after taking it."

Senior brother Zhao Jin said: "That's right."

Fatty said : "Okay." At first glance, there was no one moving around. You don't even need to do some tricks to hide it, just hang it there and pick it up when you come back.

Continue to walk forward, and the road ahead will be wider. It's not as hard to go as it was when it came. The air in the mountains is fresh and refreshing. The wild mountain is not too high, but it is more dangerous. There is still some road on the side where they came, and they must be extremely careful when they reach the mountain, because the other side is completely steep, as if it was split with a knife and axe. Looking down from the mountain , below the cliff is a gravel beach.

Looking at the scenery on the mountain, you can breathe out a breath of turbidity from your chest, which is very happy.

The fat man didn't want to look at the scenery. At this moment, he looked like a fat mouse that fell into a rice vat. He exclaimed on the top of the mountain: "Schisandra, quickly pick some and go back to make wine." The price is not high outside, but it is not easy to touch. They were in a good time, and they looked at a large piece of the past. Pick some and go back to dry, whether it is for personal use or as a gift, it is the best.

The fat man brought a schoolbag, which he used to pack at the moment.

Bai Qiu and the others followed suit and immediately came to pick them. The small red fruit looks small, but it is very laborious to pick.

He Changfeng pulled a branch over. He pulled Bai Qiu's schoolbag over and slapped it a couple of times, only to see that Xiaohongguoguo dropped a lot of them into his schoolbag.

The fat man next to him and the big brother Zhao Jin followed suit, and they also started to slap a lot. I'm just sorry I didn't bring a big bag. There is a large piece here, how much can they fit in their schoolbags... The rest can only be sighed.

This unknown wild mountain seemed to be hiding countless treasures in Fatty's eyes. At this moment, he said, "Let's look for wild ginseng and ganoderma lucidum?" He became excited.

He Changfeng said: "I don't think so. Next time I will take you to the old woods in your hometown in the northeast. There are more wild ginseng there." Have.

Fatty said, "Okay, I'll have a chance later." The

mountain was freezing cold, and it took them two hours to climb up. In the woods for a long time, it is a little cold.

He Changfeng said: "Let's go down."

Several people agreed that being able to harvest so many good-looking gastrodia is not bad.

Soon they walked to the mountains, and the pile of things that they had dug up was really untouched, where are they still hanging.

Bai Qiu said: "How do you transport these gastrodia now?" This thing is big and piled up like a hill. The schoolbags of the three of them were already full of schisandra, and there was nothing left to hold on them. He Changfeng said: "Then I'll go down. The three of you are on the mountain...Give me all your schoolbags, I'll transport them down, and bring some bags up later."

He Changfeng's body is good and his feet are fast, plus he is familiar with the road, it's best to leave this matter to him...

Several people agreed.

He Changfeng held several schoolbags, each of which also contained about twenty pounds of schisandra. He carried 60 pounds of things down the mountain, as if he had no weight.

When He Changfeng left, the three of them felt a little uncomfortable. He Changfeng was giving them a strong sense of security. As soon as he left, the three of them listened to the wind whistling through the wild mountains and forests, and they all felt a strange whimper. , as if it were dark.

"Come on someone..." There was a voice suddenly blaring in the mountains.

But the three people were startled!

Fatty's face turned pale, and he said, "Did you hear anyone talking?"

Bai Qiu frowned and said, "It doesn't seem to be very real."

Senior Brother Zhao Jin turned his ears and wanted to listen carefully, but The voice was gone.

The heartbeats of the three of them speeded up a little. There was no one else who was chatting and laughing on the way up the mountain just now. Why is there a voice now?

The fat man stretched his neck and hoped that He Changfeng would come back sooner, but he couldn't see anyone. Wangshan ran a dead horse, looking at the mountain, the distance is not far, but when he walks, it is far.

Fatty muttered: "Prosperity, democracy, harmony, dedication. All reactionaries are paper tigers. Revolutionary war, great power, Amitabha Buddha.

" tense up. The fat man's family grew up in the mountains, and he has heard those fairy legends since he was a child. The elder brother Zhao Jin is from a medical family, and the family legends are like myths. Not to mention Bai Qiu, he himself is a bookworm. All three of them were terrified.

Fatty continued to babble, Bai Qiu said, "Second Senior Brother, stop talking, let's go over and take a look."

Fatty didn't expect that among the three, the youngest Bai Qiu seemed to be quite brave. He was timid, but Bai Qiu called him the second senior brother, and he was embarrassed to admit it in front of the younger junior brother.

He was looking forward to He Changfeng's return soon.

At this moment, I heard another cry for help.

Bai Qiu said to Fatty, "It looks like a human."

When he heard that he was not a ghost, Fatty immediately said, "Let's go, go and have a look." They studied medicine, and when they entered the school, they all swore to save the dead and heal the wounded. Right now, someone is calling for help, and it is impossible to die without help.

"Would you like to keep one, the provincial He Changfeng can't find anyone." Senior Brother Zhao Jin is the safest.

Bai Qiu said: "No, it's safer for the three of us to be together. You can hear anything if you shout."

Senior brother Zhao Jin said, "Okay, just do as you said."

They walked towards the place where the voice came from. , After walking for a while, Zhao Jin said: "There are footprints." The grass was trampled down.

Now that He Changfeng was not around, Fatty became the most professional person and said, "They should have come from the mountain." Just

keep walking forward when there are traces.

Bai Qiu saw two people from a distance and said, "They are there." The

two quickly followed.

In the past, there were two young boys lying there. One of them has fallen into a coma, and one leg is extremely swollen. Another guy with a flat head, Old Gao, who was a little lighter but also had swollen feet, was the one who called out the two weak calls for help just now.

There is no one in this wilderness, and they both love adventure and rock climbing. I was looking for excitement, I didn't want to put myself on it. The flat-headed young man saw that his companions were unconscious, and he was also desperate, and at this time he watched someone come over.

He couldn't lift his hands, but at this moment he stood up with willpower. Said: "Save me, save me..."

Fatty frowned, walked over, saw two blood holes on their legs, and said, "Snake venom." Unlucky enough for these two, they let the snake greet them directly.

Fatty said: "You two ancestors must have accumulated virtues and met us. I can't say anything else. I have a secret recipe for snake venom." He boasted.

Senior Brother Zhao Jin said, "What kind of snake did you guys get bitten by?"

"I don't know." The flat-headed young man had symptoms of paralysis after being bitten by a poisonous snake. Looking at the three people in front of him at the moment, his eyes were full of pleadings for survival, but his throat was swollen rapidly, and he was speechless. Just now, his ankle was swollen, but now it is rapidly swollen from the ankle to the calf.

It's only a short while.

The three of them saw it with their own eyes, and they couldn't help but take a breath of air, it was so poisonous. At this moment, the faces of the three of them are a little heavy. He asked Fatty, "Do you have any medicine on your body?" Zhao Jin was a doctor from a medical family who had worked for several years.

Fatty untied a jade bottle from his neck, which he kept in his clothes. It was the first time Bai Qiu and senior brother Zhao Jin met. The small jade bottle looked very similar to the bottle of Suxiao Jiuxin Pills. He poured small black sesame-sized pills from it, and the fat man took two of them and put them in his mouth. His fingers are fat and need to be handled with extreme caution. Otherwise, there is nowhere to find it if it falls on the ground.

It's hard to put it in his mouth. Said: "Oops, he can't swallow anymore!"

"I'm coming." Zhao Jin found a small needle bag in the interlayer of his clothes, took out a one-inch long silver needle from it, and stuck a needle according to the acupoint. , just listened to him with a thud, and the conditioned reflex seemed to swallow a mouthful.

Fatty took two more medicines to the man who fell into a coma just now, with the help of the silver needle from the senior brother Zhao Jin. Swallowing was also successfully completed.

The cyan on the face of the flat-headed youth has gone a bit, but it still doesn't work.

Fatty said: "This is the best antidote in our family." If only one is needed, it can be eliminated. But now I have used a full two, but I still don't see much improvement.

As soon as Zhao Jin saw it, the speed of the spread of toxicity did slow down, but their toxicity was too deep, and they had missed the best time for medication. Although Zhao Jin had also heard about detoxification methods from the elders at home, this was the first time he did this. I don't have a bottom in my heart. Right now, even people who don't know medicine see them and know they're not well.

Seeing that Senior Brother Zhao Jin was still hesitant, Bai Qiu said, "Eldest Senior Brother, is there anything we can do now? Let's just use a dead horse as a living horse doctor. There are no people here, even if there is serum in the clinic, let's give it to others. People have been cold in the past." Looking at the flat-headed young man, he said, "Hey, I'm discussing something with you now. We're going to save you now, but we're not sure. Do you want us to save you or send you down the mountain. If you agree If we want to save you, you will blink, and if you want to send it down the mountain, you will blink."

The man blinked immediately, his eyes full of desire to survive.

Seeing him like this, Zhao Jin didn't bother. He said, "Bai Qiu, tear your coat into strips of cloth. Fatty, help me hold him down." He had a dozen needles in his pocket, one of which was a triangle head with a blood-letting slot on it.

Bai Qiu quickly tore his coat into strips of cloth and began to tie his calf tightly. Then a few rods slid in quickly. He used this triangular head to sneak in. Senior Brother Zhao Jin shouted to get out of the way.

The top was tied tightly, black blood sprayed out, and Zhao Jin was sprinkled all over. Thanks to his solid skills, he avoided the bloodletting moment. The poisonous blood did not splatter on the eyes. The black blood turned red after a while.

Zhao Jin immediately told Bai Qiu to let go, and the young man here was shivering in pain. Pierce the skin without any anesthetic. But the poisonous blood was released and the body lightened, and the rest of Zhao Jin let Fatty clean up. His father was a specialist in treating snake venom, and he knew what to do without special instructions.

Then he and Bai Qiu came to the most serious person.

He is much more serious than the flat head.

The flat-headed youth is much better. He has a strong willpower himself, and he knows that the more critical it is, the more difficult it is to get through. Watching Fatty handle his body now, I have a feeling of the rest of my life, but it was too late to be happy, and the edema in my throat also dissipated a lot, and I said to them: "Please save him, he is Secretary Liu's only son... ..."

Although they didn't know who Secretary Liu was, but seeing that he couldn't care less about his own life, they probably guessed that he must be a noble son.

Zhao Jin's medical treatment was mainly based on recuperation, and he had never encountered such a serious poison in his life. Not to mention that they were college students from the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and even if a genius doctor is alive, I am afraid that there is no 100% certainty. Zhao Jin's face was also pale, and the pressure in his heart suddenly became great.

Bai Qiu completely relied on the heart of benevolence and righteousness, and Fatty was also the most important thing to save people. However, Zhao Jin's ancestor was a royal doctor, and he has family training. If he is unsure, he should not take action easily, otherwise his temporary kindness might be worth his life.

This family motto is the result of bloodshed.

Bai Qiu had already tied the base of his thigh with a strip of cloth, and the swollen appearance made him frightened: "Is this the case, Senior Brother?"

Zhao Jin swallowed his saliva and felt numb all over his body. I have just entered school and have never dealt with such a thing. But time is life, he couldn't help thinking too much, Zhao Jin said: "Fatty, how many special medicines do you have in your family, and they're all fed to him.

" Made, his father could not wait to break half of one. There are very rare medicinal materials in it. Use a little less. This bottle was left to save his life, and he was reluctant to feed it to a stranger. But doctors are there by nature. Although he was reluctant, he still walked over and poured it into him directly in the palm of his hand. With Zhao Jin's acupuncture, he swallowed.

Sure enough, it was a powerful recipe from the ancestors. When the eight pills went down, he looked at his original look of death, and instantly turned a little bloody.

This made Bai Qiu and Zhao Jin more confident. Acupuncture and bloodletting began again, and people got a lot of fun.

Fatty Bai Qiu and Zhao Jin cooperated, sweating all over. A lot of poisonous blood was released. All that needs to be done, the only thing left to do is wait.

When the three stopped, they were all sweaty, and the young man with the flat head next to them watched. At this moment, Xiao Liu, who had been in a coma just now, woke up, and then grinned in pain.

"You're awake." A smile appeared on Bai Qiu's face.

Fatty was the first to rush over and said, "We saved you from being bitten by a poisonous snake just now. You can give me a lot of money for the medicine." He lost too much today.

At this moment, he heard the anxious voice of He Changfeng under the mountain: "Xiao Bai."

Bai Qiu was extremely sensitive to his voice. Said: "I'm here." Then I heard Lin Zi's voice, the two were far away, but He Changfeng came over in less than five minutes. Just now when he came back with the bag and didn't see anyone, he suddenly panicked! Looking at Bai Qiu, he breathed a sigh of relief.

After coming over, I saw the two strangers looking miserable, Bai Qiu and the others had bloodstains all over them.

"What's the matter?"

Bai Qiu said briefly.

He Changfeng understood: "It's really dangerous here, let's hurry down the mountain." While there is still Sun Road, it's easier to walk, and when the sky is overcast, it's even harder to tell the direction in the woods.

Zhao Jin said: "The situation was urgent just now, so we had to deal with it briefly. These two people have to be sent to the health center as much as possible." Not to mention, once their wounds are infected, it will be more troublesome, and the residual poison on Xiao Liu's body is not clear. . More targeted treatment is needed as soon as possible.

He Changfeng said: "I will carry one." There is

one person left. The fat man knocked on the thin senior and junior brothers, and reluctantly said, "I will carry the remaining one."

He Changfeng carried a person down the mountain . The speed is not slow, and the first line is played. Fatty was puffy and swayed after only two steps, and said to the small flat head on his body: "You use some force, don't press me all over." Why is this person dead and dead.

Bai Qiu said: "Then let's switch backs and walk alone for a while."

Fatty agreed, and said to Bai Qiu, "Second Senior Brother didn't hurt you in vain." Here it is.

⟪BL⟫ The Green Tea Educated Youth in the Text of the Ageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें