Ch107

After He Changfeng came back, the village became lively.

When Director Xu left, people around him pulled him to talk and asked about the capital, many of whom had never been out in their entire lives. I admire He Changfeng a little for being able to go so far at such a young age.

He Changfeng followed He Jianguo to visit several elders.

Everyone's kindness was difficult, and he didn't eat the dumplings that Lan Guiying made, but ate them at a relative's house.

Bai Qiu and Lan Guiying also have two younger brothers. They eat together. The summer is long, and it is still bright after dinner. Bai Qiu is enjoying the cool air in the yard. From a distance, he can see Lan Guiying buying a big watermelon, which is in a water tank. The ice is ready to eat in a while.

Both He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi were very happy, and it felt as if the second brother and the little white brother came back as if it was Chinese New Year.

After a while, He Changfeng helped his dad back, and both of them drank a lot, but He Changfeng still kept it - Si Qingming.

Seeing this, Lan Guiying hurriedly helped her to the room, and said, "Why did you drink so much?" Because of He Jianguo's illness, Lan Guiying didn't let him drink. This time, he was happy to see his son, but he didn't look like him either. People have a good body, how can they drink so much.

Bai Qiu said, "Brother Changfeng, don't you persuade him to order Uncle Jianguo?"

He Changfeng said, "I see, my dad didn't drink much." It's just that the amount of alcohol he hasn't drank for a long time has dropped.

Lan Guiying is relieved to have received this sentence.

He Changfeng said hello to his mother and took his young educated youth back to the room. He didn't pay attention outside just now. In fact, He Changfeng didn't drink much, and his body smelled of alcohol. Burning knife wine in the northeast can be strong. , — a cup is enough.

He Changfeng looked at his little educated youth and took a peach cake from his arms. Said: "Well." His little educated youth likes to eat these sweet things.

Bai Qiu glanced at him, He Changfeng drank too much and still didn't forget to bring him something delicious. With a warm heart, he said, "Thank you, Brother Changfeng."

He Changfeng had already drank some wine, and then returned to the house with his little educated youth. It was only the two of them who saw their little educated youth so softly wanted to kiss—kiss.

He Changfeng thought so and did the same. After a while, he brought the person to the kang, and held the person in his arms with both hands. His breath smelled of wine, but his eyes were bright, and he said, "Xiao Bai, I have inquired about the house over the pigsty. It 's empty." The

village also flipped over the place again. If they don't come back, they will be levelled this month and the homestead will be taken back to the village. No one has lived there for a long time, and it was the place where he and Xiaobai had a relationship, which had special meaning to He Changfeng.

Bai Qiu naturally knew what he was thinking and wanted to revisit the old place.

Bai Qiu said: "Don't make trouble."

He Changfeng had already thought of the excuse: "Tomorrow's eldest brother's family of three will come back, and the place where eldest brother lives now will definitely not be able to live in our house, just let him come to our house.

He Changfeng really has no idea. He held back and kissed Bai Qiu, he just liked his wife very much.

After a while, Lan Guiying knocked on the door and asked him to go out to eat watermelon.

He Changfeng had a drink and was lying there just now making a fool of himself with Bai Qiu. He was sleepy for a while. He fell asleep. When Bai Qiu wanted to get up, he found that he was holding him tightly.

Bai Qiu wasted a lot of strength to get out of his arms. Although He Changfeng was asleep, he was still in good spirits and accidentally scratched someone. There are some reactions that make people blush and heartbeat. Bai Qiu blushed for a

long time and calmed down, and went out to eat watermelon.

The local watermelon of Shahu tasted smooth and sweet, full of juice and pulp bursting in the mouth, especially to quench thirst , especially after being frozen by well water, it is very satisfying to eat cool and refreshing.

Bai Qiu ate two teeth of watermelon.

He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi had a good time, and they all ate watermelon juice. Now. This watermelon rind has to be kept to feed the pigs. The

outside of the yard is completely dark.

Sitting outside, Bai Qiu felt extremely comfortable being blown by the small wind in the village.

After a while, I washed lazily from the yard and went back to lie on the kang.

The moon in the countryside looks very big, and the curtains are not covered at night. There is natural light in the room. Bai Qiu didn't light the lights either. Just as he was about to go to bed, he was pressed by a hot body, and Bai Qiu was almost startled and exclaimed by him. Looking at He Changfeng's handsome face, he said, "You know how to bully people."

He Changfeng was like a wild wolf, with a favorite prey in his arms, he happily rubbed his cheek for a while, Without opening his eyelids, he said, "Wife, I'm thirsty." After drinking, his throat was so dry.

Bai Qiu's ears were warmed by the words he said. If he was awake, he would definitely train him, but he was asleep. He sat up and said, "Don't drink so much next time."

When he got up, he poured him a glass of water and called him up.

He Changfeng was really thirsty, so he drank all the water, and said with some energy, "Have you eaten at night?"

"After eating, the dumplings made by Aunt Lan are delicious." Bai Qiu still It's a bit of an aftertaste, I haven't eaten such authentic dumplings for a long time, and now I'm still greedy when I think about it, I want to eat two more and enjoy it.

He Changfeng said: "Tomorrow, let my mother cook you a pot roast." It's even better if you fry it in oil.

Bai Qiu said: "Don't talk about that at night, otherwise I won't be able to sleep." He found himself quite greedy too.

He Changfeng couldn't help but laughed softly.

Bai Qiu became annoyed and said, "Don't laugh."

He Changfeng pulled Bai Qiu into his arms and leaned into his ear and said, "If our mother doesn't do it with you tomorrow, your man will do it for you." Then he said, "The weather is not good. It's early, hurry up and go to bed."

Bai Qiu hummed and buried his face in He Changfeng's arms, but the moonlight outside the window could still see his pink ears. Small and cute, He Changfeng took a wicked bite, and sure enough he heard the muffled groan from his little educated youth.

He Changfeng was afraid of being bullied and cried by his wife, so he licked it again to please the place where he just bitten. The little educated youth in his arms shivered.

He fell asleep in his arms contentedly.

...

The next morning, He Changfeng woke up and made porridge at home, ate a simple bite, and went to the county with He Jianguo and Bai Qiu. Two things-one was to go to the county for a meeting and finalize the decision. The site and construction of the factory. The second is to bring back the eldest brother and his family of three.

Early in the morning, He Jianguo had already killed the chickens at home. When they left, they could hear the sound of meat falling into the frying pan. The little stupid chickens in the village are best eaten when they have been stewed for a few hours.

He Changfeng - when he came out, many people wanted to follow him.

He Changfeng said: "You don't have to follow, I'll just go by myself." He drove the two of them on a tractor.

He Jianguo saw that Bai Qiu had not rested well, and said, "Xiao Bai, what's wrong?"

Bai Qiu's voice was slightly dry and hoarse, "I can't fall asleep when I change places." The

corner of He Changfeng's mouth rose slightly.

He Jianguo said: "I forgot to mention it when I left, and asked your aunt to take out your bedding and dry it. Lay two more layers to save you discomfort."

He Changfeng said: "It is to lay two more layers."

Bai Qiu's eye-knife slashed over, and He Changfeng didn't speak. Bai Qiu pulled up his clothes and sat in the front for a ride, feeling a little more sleepy. He Changfeng also deliberately drove the car slower, so that it was safe.

Bai Qiu - didn't wake up until she slept in the county.

Seeing that he was awake, He Changfeng said, "Xiao Bai, you said that the tofu nao you loved to eat is not there anymore. If it's there, let's drink a bowl."

Bai Qiu - heard that there was something to eat, and immediately looked around. He got up and said, "Don't eat it, it's more important to do business."

He Changfeng arrived at the county seat. He parked the tractor on a safe vacant seat, took his father and his young educated youth and said, "It's time to eat, and it's not too bad."

Nothing in the small county town has changed. I heard that the country is worried about starting a business, so there are only a few more, but the business is not very good. After the morning meal, there is no one there.

They have all had breakfast at home in the morning, and they are not hungry now: "-Someone, please bring a bowl of tofu nao."

"Okay. Do you eat all the coriander, garlic and chili?" The stall owner selling tofu nao quickly asked.

"Eat all." He Changfeng said, handed a dime to the stall owner, and got back seven cents. This money is still in his hometown.

After eating, they went to a meeting.

This time, several major leaders in the county, Secretary Feng, Secretary Guo, and so on all participated. He Changfeng had also reported to the leaders in the capital before, so he was not at all embarrassed in the face of such a big scene.

Talk about it. To build their food factory into a nationally famous private factory. Stimulate local employment and economy.

Hearing that, Secretary Feng was very emotional. It would be great if all young people could have his ideological awareness.

Secretary Feng said: "The county can provide a piece of land covering an area of ​​2,000 square meters." Since yesterday Director Xu came back from their Chenjiawan, the county has held a meeting, and originally wanted to leave it to the state-owned factory. But recently state-run factories have been severely under-capacity. Their bad debt rate is high, and they can't open a branch factory. He Changfeng and the others made a mistake. The place over there is also in a good location, unlike other factories that are very remote.

He Changfeng said: "I still want to build two family buildings and dormitories. Can you give us the space at the back, we will pay for it."

Secretary Feng did not expect his heart to be so big. The state-owned factory has been building a family building for a long time, but there is no money, and it has been put on hold. They will build a family building as soon as they come up.

Not to mention the price of the land, it would cost a lot of money to build the building: "The county can give it to you, but you have to think about it." : "It will all be earned back."

As soon as Secretary Feng heard it, he also generously gave them the place that was half sold and half free. On such occasions, He Jianguo didn't speak, just watched his son confront the leaders, took out a loan of 500,000 yuan, and signed the factory's plan. If there is no need to spend money on land for state-owned factories and the like, they owe this and the money for building a house and investing in equipment. Take it yourself.

He Changfeng's stall is so big that he doesn't seem to notice it.

At the end of the meeting, even Secretary Feng sighed with emotion: "Old He, you have given birth to a good son. It's still a young man who has the courage and courage." He Jianguo

used to feel distressed about taking out a loan for a tractor, but now seeing his son's constant debts, He also timidly said, "Hey, I don't care, let them make fun of it."