Ch55

The next day before the provincial conference ended, He Changfeng took the lead in closing the stall, and all the dried vegetables he brought were robbed.

The people from the four state-owned factories in the county have mixed feelings in their hearts. This dried vegetable factory is still on fire at the provincial meeting, and has received condolences from the leaders.

On the train back to the county that night, Feng Zheng insisted on getting an acquaintance to exchange the ticket, sat in this carriage and came over and said, "What is your factory going to do next?"

His eyes were full of curiosity.

Whether it's advertising or live cooking, it's beyond his expectations. They have a lot of ideas and ideas, and they really want to make friends with them.

He Changfeng said: "Go back and dry more dry vegetables." This time, I brought all the goods in the village. They are all freshly planted and dried, and there is no serious vegetable planting land. A piece of planting, many new vegetables are still growing in the field, and some are not available. This is the problem that he will focus on when he returns.

Feng Zheng said: "I originally wanted to buy it, but seeing how popular you are selling it, I thought about buying it from outsiders first. We are all from the same county, so it will be convenient to buy in the future." Then he thought about it and said, "I am steel. Factory, you can come to the factory to find me, and I will take you to a state-run restaurant for dinner."

Feng Zheng had a little misunderstanding with them before, and now he wants to make up for the relationship, but men in the northeast don't like to put apology on their lips On, can only use other places to make up for it.

He Changfeng said: "Well, I see."

As soon as Feng Zheng heard him agree, the corners of his mouth suddenly raised.

The train was very slow. After eliminating prejudice, Feng Zheng found that He Changfeng and Bai Qiu were really good people, both in terms of conversation and knowledge.

After a while, I saw a middle-aged leader of the steel factory coming to look for Feng Zheng, and said, "Why did you change your sleeper? The factory manager was angry just now. Go back and explain it to the factory manager!"

When Feng Zheng heard this, he said, "Just say I fell asleep." Then he glanced at the Roman watch on his wrist, and muttered, "Why are you messing around so late?" He didn't give the factory manager any face at all.

The middle-aged man was a little anxious to see him go his own way, but since the vegetable factory was here, he couldn't say some things in person.

He persuaded him again, but Feng Zheng found it annoying, so he lay down on the lower bunk to sleep.

The middle-aged man had no choice but to go first.

Even He Changfeng had heard about the fact that the director of the steel factory went to Guo Bureau to put on shoes for them. Unexpectedly, the leader of the provincial bureau came to offer condolences in person, like a slap on the face of the director of the steel factory. It seemed that his heart was filled with fire, but he was angry when he heard that Feng Zheng and He Changfeng were getting close.

But He Changfeng didn't expect that he would not go back. It seemed that Feng Zheng's position in the steel factory was quite special.

They had to take the train all night. Bai Qiu had to go to school in the county tomorrow, so he hurried to catch up on the train.

The next day, He Changfeng returned to the village with Chen Tong and Lao Feng. This trip was very informative. Chen Tong had a lot of knowledge he wanted to share with the villagers.

It was past one o'clock in the afternoon when they arrived at the village.

These three people didn't care about rest, they went directly to the village committee and asked Shuanzi to call all the village cadres over.

When Shuanzi heard this, he wanted to gossip and said, "Is the province better than the county seat?"

When they left, everyone didn't know they were going to the province. Suddenly there were few people in the village, and only after inquiring did they find out that they were going to the province to sell. The goods are gone, and everyone is curious.

He Changfeng said: "You call the person back first, and we will tell everyone."

Shuanzi went to find someone after hearing this. They found several tables and put them together, making it look like a conference table. .

Within fifteen minutes, I heard footsteps outside, Wang Mazi was the first to open the door, then He Jianguo, Secretary Li, Lan Guiying, and a few others came over.

Wang Mazi said: "Old Feng, how about going to the province this time?"

Feng Shouyi has seen too many things in the past few days, and he can't explain three or five sentences clearly: "I don't understand, let the little village chief say it. Right." He now realized that he was not as good as He Changfeng when it came to dealing with matters.

He Changfeng said: "Our dried vegetables are all sold out!" After speaking, he took out an iron money box full of large bills, gross bills and various coins, and poured it out onto a table.

The village officials were all shocked.

The village has a dry vegetable factory. The village says everything. The busier the farm, the more dissatisfied it is.

Although those educated youths were not good at farm work, twenty people could still do a lot. Now that they quit, the burden shared on the shoulders of fellow villagers is even heavier.

Who doesn't want to do light work these days, not because the villagers can do more work, and the educated youth can't do less work.

Except for He Jianguo, other people have heard complaints several times.

People in the village don't take dry vegetables as good things, and it's hard to make money by themselves. If you push yourself to others, you will definitely not buy it from outside, but I didn't expect that He Changfeng would be able to sell it so well.

He Changfeng said: "Everyone count the money." This money box has been kept by him and has not been opened.

The guys hurriedly helped flatten each bill, putting ten dollars with ten dollars, and five dollars with five dollars.

Fifty dollars in a bundle is easy to remember after everyone has sorted it out, so He Jianguo helped a little.

If these things were sold for money, it would be about a thousand or so. However, they reduced the money and wiped the change, and the whole banknotes added up to 836 yuan.

The breath of the people present was hot. Can those dried vegetables sell for so much money? It's like a dream.

He Jianguo said: "How do you arrange this money?"

He Changfeng said: "Let's pass it on to everyone. The factory relies on the support of the whole village, so it should get a little bit of the money it makes."

The cadres present were a little happy to hear that, but sending money is closely related to everyone.

He Jianguo said: "Okay, the factory is what you say." There are a

total of 183 households in their village. Many people in the village are not separated. Some grandparents and grandchildren live in a big house for four generations. He Changfeng said: " Each household gave 4 yuan, and the educated youth institute gave a total of 50 yuan. Chen Tong went back and arranged it, no matter how it was divided. In the end, there was 54 yuan left, and the factory kept buying packaging bags, stickers and the like." He Changfeng Dun After a while, he said, "We've just started selling. Next time we sell it, we'll pay for it."

"Okay." He Jianguo said.

Afterwards, I used the loudspeaker to call everyone to come and line up, and each household sent a representative to share four dollars.

The whole village was excited when the news came out.

Although four dollars is not much, prices are cheap these days, and four dollars can buy a lot of things. What's more, it's free money... If you save real money, you can do big things!

Everyone was lining up to share the money, and they were all overjoyed.

"Really earning money?"

"How much are there so many families in the village, four yuan per person, how much?"

"At least seven or eight hundred."

The villagers came over to collect the money and pressed their handprints next to them. After receiving the money: "How long has our dry vegetable factory been open? It's really good."

"I asked just now, and said that if I make money, I will share it." The woman who said this was beaming and smiled: "This is It 's a hen that lays eggs!"

In the village, there is nothing attractive about money!

There are also a small number of people who think that the money is made by the dry vegetable factory.

Feng Shouyi and Chen Tong both interceded with Bai Qiu and asked He Changfeng to give Bai Qiu some more money. As for their contribution this time, no one has contributed as much as him. No one cared about their booth on the first morning, and Bai Qiu was advertising. Shan is not too busy, and he still cooks the next day, thanks to him being so arrogant, otherwise it is estimated that they will not be able to sell anything because of their boring character.

Chen Tong talked about the scene in front of everyone, and both the village cadres and the villagers were stunned.

They all said, "Yes, I should give him some points."

"His contribution is too great."

Some people said: "I suggested that the little village chief should also give some money, not just work for us, don't you think? "

Yes, Changfeng, you have to take the money too!"

He Changfeng is the most outstanding among the young people of this generation, and his temperament is also calm. Whether it's big or small, it's definitely right to entrust him with it.

He Changfeng is currently in charge of the dry vegetable factory. It is understandable for him to take money, and the managers of those state-owned factories also have to be paid.

He Changfeng said: "Then I will take two yuan and give Bai Qiu two yuan as a reward."

"It's too little."

"Don't say two yuan, we agree even at twenty."

"Enough." He Chang Feng said, for example, if a family divides 4 yuan to each individual, it is only 80 cents, and the educated youths work hard for a month and each person is only more than 2 yuan in subsidy.

A family divides four yuan, and Bai Qiu and him add up to four yuan. This kind of secret happiness cannot be experienced by others.

He Changfeng then spoke about the current problems faced by the factory: "Our dried vegetables sell well, but the new vegetables cannot be picked up."

Their dried vegetable factory mainly relies on vegetables, and it would be very troublesome if there are no vegetables.

Before, I had the idea of ​​trying it out, and planting vegetables was also looking for a space to grow vegetables.

They live densely in the village, and there is almost no vacant land.

The villagers present were all allocated the money and actively gave advice.

Some people also suggested that everyone's yards should be cleared out and planted with public vegetables. Anyway, everyone lived in a large group.

He Changfeng refused and thought about it: "The cowshed is close to the back mountain, and some of the land on that side is flat. It's just the time for the cowshed's labor camps to reclaim it!" There are good farmhouses in the village, but for the Growing food for the country is the most important task, and we cannot put the cart before the horse.

He Jianguo said: "Okay, you can take care of this in the bullpen."

He Changfeng immediately went to tell the three people in the bullpen. It used to be closed, and now it's good to go out to work. It can also be used in the village to grow a la carte, killing two birds with one stone.

He Jianguo was also a little worried, seeing that the dried vegetable factory was good, but there was no extra land for them in the village, as if it was a hindrance to the factory.

But when I was sleepy, someone handed me a pillow.

Two days later, the head of Daniu Village came over.

Looking at He Jianguo, he said, "Brother, I like your patriarchal style so much, why don't we change children. I'll give you all the litter, so just change this one!"

Xu Jianshe, the village chief of Daniu Village It is this small village chief who is convinced of Chenjiawan. He handled two major cases in the county a few years ago, and made a name for himself among the senior leaders. Now he is a dry vegetable factory, and it has become popular in the province again.

He Jianguo had a smile on his face when he heard the praise of his son, and said, "Jing is talking nonsense, I'm afraid you won't bear it!"

Xu Jianshe raised his eyebrows and said, "If we change the lengths of those bastards in our family. Feng, I can't be happy! Brother... Even a guy like He Changfeng from our family can't pick out one in a hundred miles."

Look how well Chenjiawan has done in recent years, the county repairs them for them Road, and sent them a big fat pig. This time he just came back from the county. It was said that He Changfeng and the others brought dried vegetables to the province this time, and the supply was in short supply, and they were praised by the provincial leaders. The county director Guo was writing a report, and Secretary Feng was also happy to hear this.

The leader who was familiar with Xu Jianshe didn't say much, but when he heard what he meant, he knew that Chenjiawan was not what it used to be.

Xu Jianshe didn't think that He Changfeng really sold dried vegetables at the same price as pork. The key is that rich people really buy them.

Xu Jianshe looked around and said, "Where is Changfeng?"

He Jianguo said, "I went to the cowshed to open up wasteland." Seeing that the vegetable factory was improving, the vegetables were growing one after another. Take advantage of the good weather. Dried vegetables are not afraid to put them, and they will definitely sell better in winter.

Xu Jianshe knew that there was just a little bit of farmland on the other side of the cowshed, and said, "Hey, brother, let me tell you some internal news. I haven't made an order yet, but I guess it's close to ten."

He Jianguo knew that he had a strong network in the county, and a lot of news came from him first, so he thought, "What news.

" , the county people also want to buy it and try it. The county said that the dried vegetables should be sold in the three stores." Xu Jianshe said.

He Jianguo took a deep breath after hearing this, and said, "Is there really such a thing?" The three stores in the county are now full of people every day. The styles of things are also complete, even if the price is 50 cents or 10 cents, the common people are willing to go to the three stores to buy them, and the supply and marketing cooperatives will not work.

It would be great if the village's things could go into the three shops.

But He Jianguo said: "To be honest, this idea was made by He Changfeng. Changfeng was raised by the people in the village, and the people in the village used to let him toss around. I never thought it would be so good. Now that the dried vegetables are sold out, the vegetables cannot be received..."

Although the vegetables grow faster than the grain, it takes one or two months from planting in the fields to harvesting.

Now that such a good opportunity came down from the sky, He Jianguo didn't know how to tell Changfeng, for fear that he would get angry.

When Xu Jianshe heard this, his eyes lit up, and he said, "This is a rare opportunity. Isn't there a place to grow crops in your village? I have an idea. The feelings of the two brothers."

He Jianguo said: "You tell me."

Xu Jianshe said: "Our village is big, and there are still some unopened places. It can be about two or three acres when we pick it up. It's not good to grow crops in that place, but there is no problem with growing vegetables! Anyway There is no place in your village, why don't we grow vegetables for you here."

He Jianguo said, "But...it's not very convenient." Although the two villages are close, the fields are far away. It takes three hours to go back and forth this time, and Chenjiawan has a lot of tasks to deliver grain every year, so there is no way to recruit so many experts in farming.

Xu Jianshe said: "Look at how you make simple things complicated. Our village can farm no less than your village. We will cultivate this vegetable field. We will grow whatever you want, and give you ten yuan or eight yuan all year round. The hard work is enough." Growing vegetables is not a big job for them anyway, and seeing Chenjiawan's development is a little hot, the two villages are next to each other and they are compared with each other. Now that Chenjiawan is good, they want to do this too!

But they were afraid that as soon as they finished it, they would follow suit, which would ruin the relationship between the two villages.

As the saying goes, fate is also fate. If others can do well, they may not be able to do well. At that time, it would not be beautiful for the two villages to stand up against each other.

Since they are short of land and vegetables, it is better to sell their personal feelings.

He often contacts the people in Chenjiawan, and he knows that He Jianguo's family is the most kind, and he must not let them work in vain.

He Jianguo thought it was okay when he heard it, but he didn't agree immediately, saying: "I don't care about things like these, I'll go back and tell Changfeng and let him find you."

Xu Jianshe said: "Yes, the two of us. The village has always had the best relationship, and when this road is repaired in the future, the life in the village will be better."

"Yes."

After Xu Jianshe left, He Jianguo told He Changfeng about this, and He Changfeng As soon as he heard it, he said, "Okay.

" He Jianguo said, "He said let's hire people from their village to grow vegetables, and they will also come out locally."

He Changfeng said, "How much is the appropriate amount for three acres of land?" Although he is capable, he still has to rely on his father's experience for some things.

He Jianguo said: "Give them fifty yuan a year for land plus thirty yuan for wages."

He Changfeng said: "Yes, then I'll go talk to them now.

" He Changfeng came back two hours later with a document. He Jianguo said: "It's done."

Daniu Village is indeed a big farming village every year, and the place is indeed not small.

He Jianguo looked at He Changfeng and said, "What's the matter? Xu Jianshe, that old fox, got you in a trap?"

He Changfeng said, "It doesn't count. When I got there, I found a total of 12 acres, which is 200 per year at the previous price. Eight. But we don't need to take the seeds, they have them in the village, he explained that he will organize people to start growing vegetables." The addition of these twelve acres of land has greatly eased their vegetable shortages.

He Jianguo couldn't help but said, "This old boy..." He really didn't suffer at all. He could get back two hundred and eighty yuan for a year with a little idle farmland.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, you can rest assured that you can earn it back." He took back more than 800 yuan after one trip, which is nothing compared to more than 200 yuan. And there is no need to give money now, after signing the paperwork and waiting for the autumn to give it together.

This incident made him feel more and more difficult to make money in the countryside! Land is worthless, and manpower is even less valuable. That's why he started a dry vegetable factory. After processing the things, he sold them to the county, the province and even further afield, leading the villagers to become rich.

...

The village started a dry vegetable business, and soon He Jianguo was called to the county for a meeting. I didn't come back that night to live in the guest house in the county.

It was the second day when I came back.

He Changfeng is reclaiming wasteland in the fields near the cowshed.

Teacher Zhu and Teacher Shi piled up the stones in the ground. Zhang Hua picked up a pole and threw it in the wasteland. After a few times, the ground has been gathered up, and the seedlings can be transplanted into the ground.

Several people in the cowshed were tired and sweaty. After a while, Bai Mengju came over to deliver food to them. After such a long time, his cooking skills also improved a little, and everyone squatted next to the vegetable field and started to eat.

Teacher Shi and Teacher Zhu said to He Changfeng, "Eating is more delicious now!" He

goes out to work every day and sleeps hard at night. Since the two teachers resumed communication with their families during the Chinese New Year, there is hope in life.

He Changfeng said: "What are you missing here? Tell me if you are missing something."

Teacher Shi said, "If you can get me some paper, it's fine." Now the control is looser, not like before. They want to write something when they have nothing to do.

He Changfeng said: "Okay." He remembered it and brought it to them next time.

Seeing that Bai Mengju went back after delivering the meal, He Changfeng said, "I'll go back and look at the pigs." Bai Mengju wants to raise five pigs by himself, and delivering meals here is actually quite heavy. He Changfeng was better when he came back, so he could help him.

The five little piglets in the pig sty have gradually grown up. He Changfeng watched it for a while, and then said to Bai Mengju, "Uncle Bai, just ask me to do any work you have."

"No need." Bai Mengju said: "My old arms and old legs will rust if I don't use them. It's good to be active."

It's spring now. Looking at the chubby pig, he looked at at least seventy or eighty pounds. Seeing that Bai Mengju was about to start cooking the pig food, He Changfeng hurriedly helped to pour the food and stir it with water. This is a tough job. In the past, he was not there. Since he came back, he couldn't watch. Bai Mengju is a scholar, and his farm work is not as neat as the local people in his hometown.

Seeing He Changfeng rushing to work, Bai Mengju said beside him, "Take a break when you are tired."

"Not tired." He Changfeng said.

Bai Mengju said, "How is Xiaobai studying in the county?"

He Changfeng immediately smiled when he heard his father-in-law mention Bai Qiu, "I'm studying very well, and I'm becoming more and more like a teacher. I have to read and write every day after school. ." He Changfeng respected his knowledge, and his face was full of pride when he praised his little educated youth.

Seeing him like this, Bai Mengju couldn't help but chuckle and said, "Bai Qiu has grown up and knows how to study."

He Changfeng felt itchy when he heard this, wanting to know what his little educated youth was like when he was a child.

Just when he was about to ask, he heard Shuanzi coming to look for it, and Shuanzi came in directly and said, "Little village chief, Uncle Jianguo is back, and the whole village is looking for you." He leaned over and said, "It's probably a good thing, I think Uncle Jianguo I'm very happy."

He Changfeng finished his work, washed his hands in the basin in the yard, and said to Bai Mengju, "Uncle Bai, then I'll go back..."

"Come on." Bai Mengju said .

Only then did He Changfeng come back with Shuan Zi.

When I arrived at the village committee, I found that many people were standing here.

Many villagers already knew what was going on. When they saw He Changfeng, he said, "We have newspapers in the village." There was excitement on their faces. The village was a big collective, and it was a great honor to hear that it was published in the newspaper.

He Changfeng said: "That's good." He knew about taking pictures before, and although he was pleasantly surprised, he was not as happy as others.

The old man in the village began to praise again, saying that He Changfeng was someone who did big things. If there are such good offspring in their village, it will definitely be better in the future.

As soon as He Changfeng entered, he found that Chen Tong and Feng Shouyi had already arrived. The two of them also said happily: "Changfeng, we are in the newspaper, it is the newspaper in the province." This is really a good thing that the ancestral grave is smoking!

He Changfeng glanced at it, and their report made the headlines of the sub-page, accounting for one-third of the space. The photo above is what the provincial deputy bureau looked like when he was speaking. He Changfeng's handsome profile can be seen in the black and white photo. Bai Qiu only has a back. He Changfeng rubbed the photo. This time I went back to the village without being with Bai Qiu for almost four days. I was really busy and couldn't leave. Even if I saw his back, I was very happy.

Feng Shouyi pointed at a particularly inconspicuous corner of his clothes and said, "This is me!" He recognized it at a glance.

That's it, Chen Tong is still beside him, unfortunately, Feng Shouyi appeared in the camera anyway, he was not photographed, it was a big loss.

He Jianguo said: "The county told me two things. The first is that we were named and praised by the province. The county leader is very happy to give our village committee a call." He kept holding back the news, watching He Changfeng only said that it really shocked the village cadres present.

He Jianguo couldn't keep his mouth shut: "We were called on the phone of the shaker, and this time it was the light of Changfeng's factory. After they became famous in the province, many people wrote to the newspaper to ask how to buy it. Someone else called the county, and the county made up its mind." Shiliba Village also has the face to call.

Telephones are not expensive, but a lot of lines need to be laid, just like sending electricity to the village. It is not difficult to say, but in fact, several departments are required to come and measure the cables.

"Then we can make phone calls!"

"Village chief, I saw a special operator in the old movies of the Anti-Japanese War. Let's set up one too." amazing.

He Jianguo also had a smile on his face and said, "You don't need to worry about this." He could think of the expression on Xu Jianshe's face in Daniu Village when he heard the news.

Now Chenjiawan is developing faster than anywhere else.

Director Xu, who knew him best, said with emotion that their village was very lucky, and the good news added up in one year has caught up with others for three or five years.

He Jianguo usually doesn't praise He Changfeng, but now he looked at him with some pride.

He Jianguo said: "The second item is the county's approval. There are three special stores for dried vegetables in our village. Let you collect the price and goods, and send them to the shelves." This news has just been shared with the village.

People in the village used to go to the county to buy things, but they didn't expect that things in their village could be sold now, and the county leaders personally arranged it. This is too much of a face.

He Changfeng said: "Okay, I'll arrange it now." He

Jianguo only felt that everything was comfortable. Before, he thought that the head of Daniu Village, Xu Jianshe, was not being kind, and the three acres of land that he said were so much more in the end. Spent several times the money! Now that I got the news, I feel that the money was really worth it: "I heard from the county leaders that many people wanted to buy it after we got into the provincial newspaper, but unfortunately, we can't keep up with the amount."

There was no money in the village before . Now I have finally figured out one, and people are willing to buy it, but they don't have it, it's really heartbreaking.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, we are about to dry up another batch soon. We will supply the three stores first, and we will come little by little outside." They have a stable place to sell goods. Expanding, having been to the province once, his ambitions are even greater, and the county is only the first step.

But He Changfeng didn't tell his father this, for fear that He Jianguo would criticize him for not being down-to-earth.

In addition to such a big happy event in the village, it didn't take long for everyone in the village to know about this dry vegetable factory.

"Listen to Changfeng, I can share the money next time!"

"It's like it fell from the sky."

"We don't have much land in our village, so the head of Daniu Village made a fortune and said they would give Let's grow vegetables, who can't grow vegetables. I really don't want him to take a penny. Or let's reclaim the place at the entrance of the village." Once the money was divided, the people in the village tried to give dry vegetables. Contribute to the factory.

He Changfeng and the others were talking in the house, while the villagers were talking outside.

"Our village is a treasure. There has never been any disaster. Now we are running a factory, distributing pork, and sharing money. If you say that, people outside will be envious of us."

"No."

Left in the crowd Mom and Dad were also among them. Because of his daughter's affairs, he was excluded from the village for a period of time, and they had to act with their tails between their tails. But after a long time, no one has been holding on to them, and life is not bad, especially the four yuan a few days ago, which solved the big problem of buying food for their family at once.

I've heard that some days I can still share the money, and I'm willing to join in with others. I've heard people say things like factories, and I'm never tired of hearing them.

At this time, someone suddenly said: "There is a car parked at the entrance of the village."

In 1976, it would be good for every household to have a bicycle. Cars are too rare, and the car is parked at the entrance of the village. Everyone has a bad feeling.

Every time their village came to the car, there was no good thing. Before Liu Gong came, Xue Hai's aunt and uncle came to make a scene. The second time Chen Xiaojiang came over, he shouted and killed again. When the villagers heard that the car was coming, their first reaction was not excitement, but everyone frowned.

He Changfeng and He Jianguo both came out, and the villagers all went to the entrance of the village.

As a result, everyone was surprised when they met head-on with the people who came. This person is none other than Zuo Yingying, who was previously captured and reformed through labor. She wore a pair of black pants and a white shirt, and her hair was permed into wavy curls, looking more mature than her real age. But it looks like a city person, and I can't recognize it at first glance.

Zuo's father and Zuo's mother said: "Yingying?"

Zuo Yingying not only came by herself this time, but also brought a man with a height of 1.75 meters, who seemed to be honest and stood with Zuo Yingying.

Zuo Yingying said: "Mom and Dad, I was wronged at the beginning, and they have let me go. Now I am married. This time I came back to get the household registration book, and I want to change it to a city household registration!" She said this deliberately .

It is the best choice nowadays for a country girl to marry into the city, and with her outfit, it can be seen that she must be married well.

The one who came with Zuo Yingying was Jiang Dazhuang: "Uncle, auntie, I'll pick you up to live in the county town."

People in the village whispered, they had never heard of marrying a daughter, and the maiden's family should be the dowry.

He Jianguo said: "If you move your hukou, you will have no part in the village."

Zuo Yingying said: "Uncle He, we will not come back after we leave. He has already arranged a receiving unit for my parents. Just go to the mail room and spend a day at leisure, I can earn more than 20 yuan a month." After she said this, she felt a sigh of anger. They didn't help her before, but instead they did it for her. She followed the eldest son of the head of the farm steward, and she had another means to make the man's family clear, and now listen to her everywhere. Her man was pitiful after hearing what she said, and even asked her brother to borrow a car to support her.

What is good in the village, work every day. It's better to go to the county, this time it's all glamorous and decent, just to let everyone see, difficulties will not defeat her. Even if she gets a remote farm, she can still get back on her feet with her own abilities.

The Zuo family lived a normal life in the village, and when they heard that their daughter had such good luck, they suddenly became more energetic. Said: "Really?"

Zuo Yingying nodded, and then a smile appeared on her face: "Uncle He, please open a letter of transfer in the village." Her tone was arrogant, and she deliberately ignored He Changfeng.

He Jianguo said: "Okay." It wasn't difficult for them at all, but he went back quickly and opened it for them. Their village is getting better and better, so they need to be united. People like Zuojia, who steal and cheat, don't have much to lose to the village, and even the villagers next to them show a bit of happiness on their faces.

When Zuo Yingying was about to leave, she hurriedly glanced at He Changfeng. Seeing that he was still handsome and extraordinary, it would still be a little uneasy to see it again. He Changfeng ignored her.

Zuo Yingying came here with a high profile this time, just to show everyone that she can get up at any time even if she falls into the soil.

She thought that everyone else had regretful eyes, but she didn't see it. I sneered in my heart, thinking that others must be secretly jealous of her, and my heart was sore when I didn't say it. It was very refreshing to think about it.

Soon He Jianguo opened the letter of introduction from Huzhuan Village.

Zuo Yingying turned her face arrogantly and said loudly to Zuo's father and Zuo's mother: "Let's go, let's go to the county to live a good life."

Zuo Yingying's carelessness can be seen by everyone in the village.

The fat aunt endured and endured, but she couldn't help but said: "Let's go, you guys are gone, we can also get a share of the money."

"Yeah..."

"I wanted them to leave for a long time, but they finally left. ."

Zuo Yingying brought her husband back to show off her power, but she didn't expect that these people in the village would not give her face so much, but she turned back and said, "You will regret it." She is a reborn person with forward-looking vision and wants to be rich Life is not difficult. As long as she is willing to leak some news from her fingers, they will make a lot of money. Unfortunately, these people offend her, so don't blame her for not thinking about the friendship of her fellow villagers.

Zuo Yingying put down the harsh words, took her parents and sisters, and a few people sat in the carriage, huddling away.

The people in the village looked at each other, and no one in the crowd said, "There is something wrong with her designation."

"..."