Ch85

He Changfeng urgently ordered a lot of dishes. The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and there will be no more goods during the holiday.

He Changfeng asked the idlers in the nearby villages to come and help. They were paid six yuan a day for wages. There were still many people who came, mainly from the near ones. Looking for a job, it is better to come out and earn some money.

The dry vegetable factory suddenly became lively.

The six machines were running 24 hours a day, and there was a large steamer beside it that was steaming hot all the time.

He Changhai also came back to help. As for the thin monkey, it's okay to let him talk and chat, but it's really not good to let him work. He Changfeng directly let him take a vacation.

Every night, I arrive at the truck to unload and ship during the day. I am so busy that I don't even have time to drink.

He Jianguo is in charge of answering the phone. The calls he answers now are: "I'm sorry, there is no stock here."

Now the production is barely enough for the previous orderer, and the new order is really too busy.

But it is really distressing to reject these lists. Isn't this pushing money out?

He Changfeng moved the newly imported vegetables to the warehouse, which had already been piled up like a mountain. Said: "This is the last batch of goods last year." The truck driver said just now, and they went back for a holiday.

Recently, everyone also likes to eat dried cabbage. It tastes better when washed and cooked together in noodles. And it's a whole cabbage. After drying, it still looks very good. It was originally sold casually, but now it has suddenly become popular. In the Spring Festival, the price of this dish has risen a little, but they have not raised the price yet. It's not a loss, and you can make a small profit.

He Jianguo did not let them raise prices. He was still a peasant in his bones, and he would not raise prices as long as he did not lose money. He Changfeng thought for a while that he sold so well this year, he could expand his fame. It would be bad if the price went up temporarily.

He Jianguo said with emotion: "The machine is still fast." Basically, it takes eight hours to bake a few hundred catties. You can bake three times a day. It's not like the village depends on the sky for food, thinking about going back and buying two sets for the village, the future will be the era of mechanization, they can't be too backward, and it doesn't matter if they spend a little electricity.

He was busy until the twenty-ninth day of the twelfth lunar month, when He Changfeng delivered the last of the goods.

After He Changfeng took stock of the things, he went to various expenses and salaries this year. There's still 20,000 bucks left. I took the 20,000 yuan to repay the car loan, and the remaining 60,000 yuan was completely paid off.

Still pretty fast.

After He Jianguo was done, he prepared a red envelope of fifty yuan for each of the ten people from the village.

Everyone who received it was a little embarrassed.

"This..."

"We take wages every month, so don't need this money!

He Changfeng said: "Take it, work hard next year. "Then he looked around and said, "Where's Bai Qiu. "

"I haven't come back yet." Shuanzi

was talking. This man couldn't help but talk. As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Bai Qiu carrying a lot of things back.

He Changfeng hurriedly walked over and helped bring the things back. It was quite heavy. Yes .

Bai Qiu bought a lot of things, and panted: "It's about to be New Year's Eve, there are too many people in the store today. "I

bought some food, and then looked around and said, "Where's the child? He Changfeng said: "

The two younger brothers have been too skinny recently, and there are too many people here, so I thought about locking them in the room behind closed doors. Bai Qiu took out the

three candied haws wrapped in glutinous rice paper from the package and looked for He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi.

The two little guys were painting on their stomachs. Bai Qiu said, "Why are you being so obedient today? Well, I will reward you with delicious food." . "

Bingtanghulu is wrapped in a sweet and non-sticky syrup, and the inside is a red hawthorn. It tastes sweet and sour, and children like it.

"Thank you, brother Xiaobai."

"Ah... I'm happy." They were also sold in the Northeast when they were catching up with the big fairs, but they were expensive, and family members generally wouldn't buy them.

After He Xiaosan took it, Bai Qiu had to eat the first one first, and He Xiaosi also wanted Bai Qiu to eat it like the third brother. Bai Qiu said: "I don't want to eat it, you can give it to others."

He Xiaosi said, "Brother Xiao Bai, it would be nice if you were my brother!" In their hearts, Bai Qiu treats them better than their elder brother, and he is patient and reassuring. Gentle also often buys them delicious food.

Bai Qiu happily fluttered his head, and the little guy just stood there and let him do it. He was very obedient.

He Changfeng's voice sounded faintly from behind: "I don't want my brother if I have a candied haws?"

He Xiaosi burrowed into Bai Qiu's arms, he was afraid of his second brother.

Bai Qiu said to He Changfeng, "Are you jealous?" When

He Xiaosi saw that Bai Qiu was protecting him, he was out of breath: "Brother Xiao Bai is better than you."

Bai Qiu gave He Changfeng a provocative look.

He Changfeng said to Bai Qiu: "The ability to buy people's hearts is quite strong." Now everyone in his family likes Bai Qiu, and they keep everything delicious for him, which is stronger than his popularity.

He Changfeng said: "My mother boiled the jelly and let you taste salty." This is a good job that ordinary people can't get around to. Why try salty, I just want him to go there to eat it, and there is still brine. Pig's trotters are a must-have dish for the Chinese New Year, and they were cooked to a rotten mess early on. You can eat it anytime you want.

Except for Bai Qiu, the two little brats have such preferential treatment.

Bai Qiu took He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi out, and the two little guys ate the largest and roundest one on the ice-sugar gourd. Then I went out to show off with the rock candy haws. This is the joy of children.

Bai Qiu went to the back kitchen, and watched Lan Guiying make a lot of good dishes, and fried Sa Zi, which was fragrant and crunchy, and sprinkled white sugar on top. Bai Qiu took a bite: "It's delicious." Then he ate something else.

Lan Guiying asked him to taste it, "How about it, is it appropriate to be salty?"

Bai Qiu's cheeks were bulging, and he had no time to speak when he was chewing something, so he had to give him a thumbs up to show that the food was delicious .

After eating for a while, they returned to his and He Changfeng's house. He also bought himself a bunch of candied haws to eat secretly in the house. I was so focused on eating that people who came in didn't know when, so I heard a voice say, "Is it delicious.

" , looking back just happened to see He Changfeng.

He quickly finished the hawthorn and said, "You eat it." After speaking, he handed the remaining half bunch of rock candied haws to He Changfeng.

He Changfeng took it and took a bite, the transparent sugar coating on the outside was very crisp.

Hearing this crisp sound can make people's tongues salivate, Bai Qiu swallowed, and his eyes were fixed on the rock candy haws.

He Changfeng said: "Huh?"

Bai Qiu was a little hesitant by his tone, and he said nonchalantly: "You can eat it, I... I don't want to eat it." I

wonder if He Changfeng doesn't like to eat such sweet and sour things. , I didn't expect that this rock candy haws suit his taste. Eat it bit by bit.

In the end there was only one stick left.

Bai Qiu was stunned. He never expected that He Changfeng would not give him a single bite. He was very annoyed. He had already known that He Changfeng also liked this kind of food, so he should have bought two.

Seeing that the thoughts of his little educated youth were all on his face, He Changfeng laughed a little: "Does it hurt?"

"No." Bai Qiu sniffed.

He Changfeng said: "What good stuff? If you like it, I'll buy you ten next time."

Bai Qiu said: "Then I won't be able to finish it, so just buy two."

He Changfeng glanced at him and said, "You are easy to support."

Bai Qiu's cheeks were a little hot. Pushing him out the door, he said, "Come on, buy some firecrackers, don't be idle." The two of them were in the room during the day like what was going on. Although everyone will not say anything, but he has a ghost in his heart!

He Changfeng said: "Okay."

He Changfeng went out, Bai Qiu thought about it and said, "Bring the little three and the little four." They usually play in the yard. He should also go out for a walk, and when he was leaving, he said to the two little brats, "Let the second brother spend money on what you want to buy, he has money."

He Changfeng smiled and said, "Let's go, your little brother has spoken today, Say whatever you want."

The sound of gun battles can often be heard on the 29th Street of the twelfth lunar month, and the two little brats rarely come out to let the wind out. All are excited. Every gun battle wants to buy and try.

After a while, He Changfeng came back with the two cubs, and ran back with a lot of cannonballs in his hands, and He Changfeng took them to play.

The little brat still likes the second brother very much. He Changfeng is very busy on weekdays and doesn't have time to play with his two younger brothers.

He Changfeng used to be the king of children when he was in the village. Today, he is leading them to set off a cannon, and the children are crazy with joy. They started to set off firecrackers crackling outside the yard, and children's laughter and the sound of firecrackers could be heard everywhere.

Bai Qiu covered his ears in the yard, endured his fear and said to He Changfeng, "You guys pay attention to safety."

He Changfeng said, "Come together."

Bai Qiu didn't dare. He Changfeng said, "Come here."

He Xiaosan followed He Xiaosi and called to him. Bai Qiu saw that they were rarely so elegant, so he had to go over.

Bai Qiu fired a cannonball, and as soon as he lit the nian'er, he made a babbling sound and ran quickly.

boom......

With a sound, He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi clapped and laughed beside him.

In the yard, He Jianguo and Lan Guiying stretched their necks to look at them with smiles on their faces. Lan Guiying said in the yard, "On weekdays, they are the most capable of carrying things, but they are still children." He

Jianguo said: " Not so good."

Bai Qiu was a little nervous at first, but boys like to play with it. He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi next to him were especially cheering. After playing for a while, Bai Qiu also became addicted. He Changfeng dismantled the firecrackers into small cannon battles one by one. Hold a stick of incense stick in your hand and throw it away immediately after lighting it. The gun battle will be blown up in mid-air. The sound is not very loud, but it is very exciting.

No one took Bai Qiu with him before, this was the first time he played so fiercely.

He Xiaosan said: "Brother Xiaobai, we also bought fireworks. At night, we can put them on and buy a small top." That is, it will circle like crazy when lit, exuding all kinds of beautiful colors. This is a high-end product. If anyone in the village has such a beautiful fireworks, it will be envied by many children.

When He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi went to buy fireworks, they didn't dare to look there, but He Changfeng bought a lot of them generously. He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi were so happy that they followed behind He Changfeng like two little tails, and couldn't wait for the dark.

Bai Qiu was playing happily when he heard a familiar voice: "Bai Qiu." He turned around and said in surprise, "Dad."

It was Bai Mengju who came.

Bai Qiu immediately ran over and hugged Bai Mengju.

Bai Mengju is not used to being so close to people on weekdays, but his son is really good at acting like a spoiled child. Helplessly said: "Okay, the children are watching you."

Bai Mengju didn't dare to recognize Bai Qiu when he saw Bai Qiu from a distance. He didn't expect Bai Qiu to be so happy, running and playing. Little face flushed.

In the past, although his son was good-natured and soft, he had never been so lively. He and He Changfeng looked more cheerful together.

Bai Qiu didn't let go, put his arms around Bai Mengju and said, "Why are you here? Don't you need to go to grandma's house?"

Bai Mengju said, "I will definitely go to New Year's tomorrow, and I will come to accompany you today." Otherwise, he is afraid that his son will be lonely. Although Bai Qiu told him in advance that he was going to celebrate the New Year with the He family this year, Bai Mengju thought of his son very pitifully. As a result, he thought too much, and Bai Qiu had a lot of fun playing here.

He Changfeng also walked over and said, "Dad, you are here too." The

two cubs obediently called Uncle Bai from the side.

Bai Mengju gave each of the two children a red envelope.

The two little guys are the sons of the village chief's family, and they were told from childhood that they must never take other people's things. Now he said: "Don't..."

Bai Mengju said, "Just take it if you give it to you." The

two little guys still refused to take it, Bai Mengju looked at He Changfeng and said, "You let the children take it, it's not much money, Buy some firecrackers to play with."

Bai Qiu stroked He Xiaosi's soft hair and said, "Uncle Bai, just keep it for you."

He Changfeng said, "Take it." The

two little guys just accepted it and said: " Thank you Uncle Bai."

Bai Mengju smiled and said, "How could your father teach the child so well?" The

two little guys took the red envelope and ran in to give it to their parents.

Lan Guiying and He Jianguo hurriedly came out of the yard, and saw Bai Mengju's eyes full of surprise: "Why are you here?"

Bai Mengju said: "Come and see Xiaobai." He Jianguo said: "Bring a little The good wine was buried by me before, at least five years ago. I usually don't want to drink it, so let's drink it after the New Year."

He Jianguo said, "Let's not talk outside, come in."

Lan Guiying said, "Today Make an exception to allow you to drink."

He Jianguo was overjoyed in his heart. Although he has recovered since the operation, he has eaten food that is tasteless for two months. Said to get him something nutritious. Not even a drop of wine. Today coincides with Lan Guiying's amnesty, so I am very happy.

Bai Mengju hurriedly said, "It's time to order." Knowing his physical condition, it was impossible to persuade him to drink.

He Changfeng, the dry vegetable factory, came to the capital so smoothly, mainly relying on Bai Mengju. Thanks to his help. Otherwise, it must not be so smooth. The two of them are full of gratitude to Bai Mengju.

They entered the house together.

He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi felt bored, they played too wild outside, and they didn't have any temper, so they got out again.

In the room were He Jianguo, Lan Guiying, Bai Mengju, Bai Qiu and He Changfeng.

Bai Mengju said, "I listened to the radio in the past, guess what I heard?" He has fallen in love with listening to the radio since the devolution. The little radio that Bai Qiu bought for him has always been with him. Although this little radio only received two radio stations, one is the national station and the other is the opera station, only these two are enough. Where is he going now, where is he listening, what news he knows before anyone else.

Bai Mengju's remarks swayed everyone's appetite, and said, "Tell me, what's the matter?"

Lan Guiying wanted to serve them a meal, but was also aroused by his words.

Bai Mengju said: "In December, at the 11th Congress, it was said that the reform and opening up was completed. In the future, we will be responsible for our own profits and losses. We will encourage families to do all the work, and state-run factories will be self-sufficient." Although it is only a few words, it is based on his experience listening to the radio. , the fewer words, the bigger the thing.

There is so much information in these few words.

Bai Qiu blinked. He remembered that the big group completely withdrew from the stage of history in 1984. It was originally proposed at the end of 1978.

He Changfeng glanced at He Jianguo, only to feel a thump in his heart.

He Jianguo said, "Is it true?" He is the village chief who goes to the organization for meetings all the year round, and he is more sensitive. If this is the case, it is bound to undergo an earth-shaking change.

Bai Mengju said: "Generally, the meeting is held first. How to implement the specific plan depends on the situation of each province, but the Northeast is an old industrial base. It must start here first, and then gradually spread to the whole country."

Lan Guiying said: "Then In the future, will the factory still be able to pay wages on time and at the right time?" In the past, state-run factories were all financed by the state. If anyone goes in, it will be an iron job for a lifetime. But now state-owned factories do not rely on state support. If it is a good factory, that's all. Like what switch factory, spring factory. In an agricultural machinery factory, people are idle every time they go there, how can this be good?

Bai Qiu didn't expect Lan Guiying to have such a consciousness, it was too advanced. The upsurge of factory bankruptcy and laid-off workers only started in the 1990s. Now she still thinks that state-owned factories are iron rice bowls, and she can see the problem.

He Jianguo said: "Why are you worrying about that? The camels are bigger than horses. No matter how bad they are, they are also national signs. I worry about what to do in our village? The assembly will definitely not want to reform.

" My wish is very simple. Although I make less money all year round, I spend less money. I am organized to manage the land and have nothing to worry about, even if there are a few foreign workers in the large group. But that is a minority after all. Everyone eats in the same cauldron, regardless of you or me, as a family. Suddenly it was said that the large group was cancelled, and everyone had no direction...

He Jianguo was a little worried. He couldn't think of what the village would be like in the future.

Bai Mengju said, "Let it go." His way of life now follows these few words. As the torrent of the times comes, ordinary people can only find the most suitable way of life in it.

But He Changfeng's eyes flashed very brightly, and said: "Dad. Our village can completely dry the factory. You can see it here, I don't have enough to sell at all, I wanted to add something, but it really is Too busy. If more people help, we can make a lot of money." He used to be in the village, and his eyes could only see the shortness of the parents in the village.

But now that he came out, he had a broader vision. Just staring at the one-third of an acre of land was safe, but it was of no use. How many young men in the village could not even afford to marry a daughter-in-law. Live a better life and eat meat all the time. This is everyone's simple wish.

He Jianguo said : "If you want to think so, no one will plant the land."

He Changfeng said: "Let's contract out the land, and don't rent any children. We need half of the annual harvest. Naturally, others will plant the land. Take care of it first. Take care of our village, and then take care of other villages. Let's not say that Daniu Village helps us grow vegetables, and we will earn a lot of income every year."

He Jianguo also knew that he was talking about this truth, but he just couldn't get it out. the idea.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, this is also a good thing. If you don't come out, you won't know what kind of life we're living." Their village is in the lower part of the northeast, and it's convenient to go to the county, so it's not particularly poor.

But it is completely incomparable with the life in the province and in Beijing. Bai Qiu

suddenly opened his mouth and interrupted to say something else: "If we have money, let's buy a house in the capital. In the future, if people from other places are allowed to go to various places at will, there will definitely be a lot of people coming to the capital."

His heart was hot, and He Changhai's house price tripled not long after he bought a house, vividly in his mind. It's like stealing money. The breathing of the people present became heavy, and the more they looked, the more they felt that this was feasible.

The rich people present were Bai Qiu, Bai Mengju and He Changfeng, all three of them were seriously thinking about it.

Lan Guiying said, "I just don't have the money." He knew that the price of the house could go up, but he couldn't afford it. "I don't want that. Hurry up and sit down. I'll prepare something, and you can chat while you eat."

He Jianguo asked Bai Mengju . What was said on the radio.

Bai Mengju told him again.

He Jianguo's repeated taste.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, you are the village head. After you go back, our village will report to a test site. If our village is successful, other villages will be more confident, self-sufficiency is good, and you can do as much as you can. Work, our village is an advanced village, and this kind of thing has to play a leading role." He

Jianguo frowned and said, "If you shoot the first bird, you don't need to be shy, and you won't be able to get up when people stare at you. Still young in the end." I don't know the benefits of making a fortune in silence.

Bai Mengju said: "Changfeng is younger and more motivated. It was said on the radio that the future belongs to young people. He is so good. Maybe he can really make a career." There is a dry vegetable factory in the village. It is obvious that there are restrictions everywhere when you cross Ming Road in the county. At the time of the county meeting, they were the only ones who sold goods.

He Changfeng is gearing up, if the market is really returned to people, it may not be the world of state-owned factories. There are too many capable people in this great country.

He Changfeng doesn't feel that he is smarter than others, but he has the advantage over others. This is his chance, and it is also Chenjiawan's chance.

Bai Qiu quietly held He Changfeng's hand under the table. He Changfeng looked at Bai Qiu and knew that Bai Qiu and his heart were together. His eyes became firmer.