Ch119

He Changfeng's current career is developing very well. He is the first person to start a business and the first to reap the rewards.

Several of his food factories have become leading companies, and their monthly performance is steadily improving.

Now I don't have to worry about selling goods. I receive calls from distributors every day and get soft-handed. There are also business managers like Shouhou. Shouhou has also bought a house now, but he is not satisfied. During the meeting, he said that they would spread their business all over the country.

He Changfeng has no demands on money, and it is no longer his business to make his career bigger. He has to support his staff.

The food factory is enough for him to make a lot of money, and the line he transports is too profitable.

This line cannot be opened without government support.

Many people are jealous of this.

He Changfeng had a good relationship with his superiors. He was originally from the countryside and knew how difficult it was to grow food in the countryside. Now that I have some abilities, I am willing to use my abilities to bring local villagers to get rich.

The top has always wanted to do it, but there are too many departments involved, and many departments have not even clearly divided the scope of their rights. It is a time-consuming thing to start poverty alleviation in the countryside. It means that He Changfeng has done what they want to do now. Because it is a private enterprise, there are not so many restrictions. It is suitable for him to go. The above also accepts his feelings. No matter how many people want to pry him to transport this line, the above does not agree.

When he was in the office, Brother Xia Dong and Brother Xie looked solemn at the moment.

When Bai Qiu knocked on the door and came in, he said sharply: "Is it wrong for me to come?"

He Changfeng said to Brother Xia Dong and the others: "It's nothing, you go down first."

The first few people who came out with him from the village, They are all leaders now, like the eldest brother He Changhai and Shuanzi, they have both become the factory managers. He Changfeng plans to open five more branches within this year, and he has high hopes for these people.

They are all the seedlings of future factory managers.

Xia Dong and the others went out soon, and He Changfeng and the educated youth were the only ones left in He Changfeng's office. Bai Qiu locked the door directly from the inside. Said: "What's wrong?" He blinked curiously.

He Changfeng said, "It's okay."

"Tell me." Bai Qiu asked.

He Changfeng said: "I just encountered a mental illness." In fact, it is also one of his competitors. This person is a bit extreme and likes to put all his money out for investment, with high risk but high reward. The other party also came from a small city to Beijing to find a way out. He sold the house in his hometown, and after coming to Beijing, he made some money by making furniture, and now he is also focusing on transportation.

All kinds of dinner parties, looking for relationships, and even throwing away his profitable business, and even buying back the car, like a gambler.

Everything was ready, the only thing missing was a special-sized license number, but He Changfeng still got it.

He put all his net worth on it, got mad, wrote threatening letters, and made harassing phone calls. He even sent someone to warn He Changfeng.

But he also expected He Changfeng wrong, and He Changfeng was not frightened. Such a trick wants him to put his hands on the profitable business, which is a dream.

At most, it's just a slap in the face.

As soon as Bai Qiu heard it, he said, "Oh."

He Changfeng seldom said these things, for fear of dirtying the ears of his little educated youth, he said, "Are you going to my mother's house for dinner today?" He liked going there very much.

The information is still relatively closed these days. It is quite novel and interesting for him to listen to Bai's mother and Bai Ze talk about some things about living abroad.

His parents are in the countryside, he can't do his filial piety in front of his parents, but Xiaobai's parents are also parents. It is also a comfort for the elderly to be in front of them a lot.

Bai Qiu said: "Well, Mom said she wants to cook something delicious for us. I didn't call you today for this. I want to discuss other things with you."

He Changfeng pulled the man into his arms, his expression looked like a gentleman, and he put his hand on Bai Qiu's waist.

Bai Qiu was ticklish, and was a little wary at the moment: "You let go."

He Changfeng smiled and said, "Say, what's the matter." His young educated youth felt comfortable in his arms, and he was reluctant to let go.

Bai Qiu's ears were a little hot, and he didn't do anything else for a long time before he felt relieved and said, "That's it, I want to open a medical clinic." There are very few people who have opened a medical clinic like this. Most people live in poverty, and there are some seniors who have a stubborn temper and come out of the system.

Now the hospitals are mainly Western medicine, and they are not very happy to get along with each other on weekdays. But if such a good medical skill is wasted, it is a big loss. The selection standard of Chinese medicine is too high. One of these is a baby.

However, Bai Qiu also knew that opening a Chinese medicine clinic would not make much money, so he had to discuss this matter with He Changfeng.

He Changfeng looked at his young educated youth and said with a smile, "The money is given to you, you can spend it how you want."

"That's not good. If you have a lot of money, you have to discuss it with you." Bai Qiu said seriously.

He Changfeng's throat surged, and he said, "I agree." His young educated youth had such a good heart.

Bai Qiu was very happy when He Changfeng agreed.

He Changfeng said: "I have also signed up for a university now." He will find it helpful to learn more when he is doing business now.

Entrepreneurs who have contributed to society like him can sponsor colleges.

This is a rare opportunity. The more you climb up, the more you feel the importance of knowledge, otherwise people will still be fixed thinking and make mistakes in these two aspects of empiricism.

Bai Qiu said: "Okay." Then he smiled: "Then there is one more college student in our family."

Bai Qiu was very likable when he smiled lightly, He Changfeng pulled him hard and pulled the person into his arms.

Bai Qiu remembered it, but was held down by He Changfeng and said, "You will be my senior from now on. If there is anything I don't understand, I will ask you for advice." He whispered in Bai Qiu's ear.

Bai Qiu gritted his teeth, and He Changfeng, relying on his handsome appearance, actually started to bully him in broad daylight: "Shameless."

He Changfeng said, "Where is it." Bye bye this false name.

After a while, Bai Qiu felt that something was wrong, and said, "Don't... I have to go home for dinner at night."

He Changfeng tried his best to control it, but he was asking for trouble, holding the sweet and soft young educated youth in his arms. After entering, the body reacted and had to be forcibly suppressed.

When Bai Qiu got up, looking at He Changfeng's frustrated face, he couldn't help but snicker.

Now this factory is the same with or without him, he and Bai Qiu slipped back early.

As soon as I returned to the courtyard, I saw Bai Ze and Bai Meng were playing chess, and the younger brother couldn't play it either. Every time he was killed, he was out of temper. But he had to go down with him, saying that let him feel a little more traditional influence and change the problem of his studying abroad.

He Changfeng and Bai Qiu came back. Seeing the two of them overjoyed, Bai Ze immediately jumped up from the chair and said, "Brother, Brother Changfeng, you are here. Mom started preparing for Buddha Jumping over the Wall today. It has been stewing for a long time." He greeted them warmly and secretly He stepped back and said, "I'll go see if the food is ready." After speaking, he ran fast like a rabbit.

Bai Qiu couldn't help laughing beside him. He said to his father: "You are pulling him to play chess again."

Bai Mengju said: "This child monkey has an unstable temper. He can't sit still after playing three games.

His temper has to be tempered." It will take a while for my brother to live like this.

Bai Mengju said, "Two sets of Changfeng?" He was so addicted, that boy Bai Ze ran away.

He Changfeng's chess skills are average, but Bai Qiu's is good. There is no such thing as watching chess in their house. Basically, Bai Qiu was behind him, and the two of them worked together to occasionally draw a tie with Bai Mengju.

Putting the chess pieces on both sides, He Changfeng said, "Let's go back to the Northeast for winter this year. My dad raised a pig specially, and I will eat the slaughtered vegetables when you come back." It doesn't smell like that outside.

When Bai Mengju heard that there was a pork-killing dish in the north, he panicked and said, "Will it be too troublesome, can I have a place to live when I go back?"

He Changfeng said, "No trouble, let Mom and Ozawa go back with them. Feel it. Now the north has changed a lot. Especially in the village, now every household has built a house. The house is a unified design! My parents also applied for a set for me and Bai Qiu. I heard that it is quite big, There are five rooms, enough to live in."

These people in the village have shares in the food factory. Although they don't have much shares, they are enough to build a house. Building a house is a major event in life. They built houses in the entire village of Chenjiawan, and it is estimated that they will make the surrounding villages envious.

Bai Mengju said, "Really?"

Bai Qiu said, "My dad's small vegetable garden hasn't been planted yet!"

He Changfeng said, "Then go back to planting, where is the house, and you can go back and spend some time when you have time.

" Well, I can smell the fragrant aroma.

Bai Ze said: "Dad, don't play chess, set the table to eat." The goddamn Buddha jumps over the wall is too fragrant. It contains isinglass, abalone, shark fin, diced bamboo shoots and bacon. It's all good things. It smells good. He couldn't wait.

Bai Mengju said, "Okay." After speaking, he got up.

Bai Ze runway brother Bai Qiu said beside him: "What did you say just now?"

Bai Qiu said, "Said to bring you back to the Northeast this year to celebrate the New Year and eat slaughtered vegetables."

"Okay. Then we will compete to build a snowman!" The snow in the northeast was as thick as a quilt, and he wanted to see it with his own eyes.

Bai Qiu smiled and said, "Childish."

"Hey?" Bai Ze was like a cat whose tail was stepped on.

Bai Mengju's voice came from behind: "Talk to brother well."

Bai Ze said: "Oh." Now someone is watching over him, not as casual as abroad.

Bai Qiu said: "I will definitely win." Because he still has He Changfeng to help.

"That's not necessarily true." Bai Ze's snowman built abroad has been published in the local newspaper before.

When they entered the room together, they saw Bai's mother gently preparing the meal, and said, "Come on, come and eat." The

room was full of warmth.