Ch54

The Northeast Provincial Conference is one of the most important events in China every year.

The location of the Northeast is close to the Soviet Union. Most of the cities with the best industrialization since the founding of the People's Republic of China are located in the Northeast.

After the provincial conference, there will be a cadre study conference.

It can be said to take the limelight.

As soon as the provincial conference opens, people will enter. Generally, the best location is where you just entered the door. The venue is very large, and you may not be able to stroll around here at one time.

The old secretary came to visit every year. His son was the deputy director of the provincial bureau and the main person in charge of the provincial meeting.

Every year, he would come to take a look to see what the latest scientific research achievements are here. After experiencing that weak era, the display of industrial achievements can make his heart rise with a passion called "hope".

In the afternoon, there will be leaders here to speak. After speaking, they will take a group photo at the door. Then they will bring leaders from other provinces to visit the exhibition area. He will come to see in advance. The secretary said that it is convenient for improvement.

Northeasterners are good-natured and cannot lose face in front of leaders from other provinces.

As soon as he arrived this time, he saw a small group of people gathered at the door, walked over unhurriedly, and found a young offspring standing in the middle.

The old secretary is fifty-eight this year, the edges and corners of the past have been smoothed out by the years, and now he has a kind face, wearing a gray tunic suit, his eyebrows are gray, he looks like an ordinary little old man, vaguely After listening to a sentence and a half, Bai Qiu said, "What kind of dry vegetables?"

Bai Qiu said: "It's made by our village factory. There are seven kinds of them, including cucumbers, eggplants, radishes, and wild vegetables..." The

old secretary looked at his hand. He also held a list and said, "Little comrade, can you show me this?" He spoke politely.

Bai Qiu said politely and respectfully, "Here it is." He handed it over with both hands.

The old secretary paid great attention to details on weekdays. Seeing him so respectful of the old, he was very satisfied, and when he took it over, his eyes lit up. All kinds of dried vegetables are promoted on it, and one or two practices are also written, and Chenjiawan dried vegetables are also marked.

The province is so big, and there are so many counties, towns, and villages there. Most people don't really know what this place is.

But the old secretary bought a general map of the northeast countryside. He usually likes to look at it. He really remembered this place, and he suddenly became interested. He said, "What do you do in your village on weekdays?"

"Growing food." He wrote: "This year, the village chief took the lead in setting up a food processing factory. All the best dishes are cooked, and they taste very tender." The

old secretary always felt that as long as he didn't reveal his identity, he was nothing to be proud of, and others would definitely not know him. identity of.

But Bai Qiu had seen some famous elders before, and knew that the more honorable they were, the kinder they were. Although he doesn't know who he is now, Bai Qiu takes it very seriously.

The old secretary said: "Do you still have time to grow vegetables in your village?"

Bai Qiu said, "This is the first time this year, because our village has become advanced, and we have begun to build roads. Since we have advanced in the county, we must take the lead. This year, on the premise of not affecting farming, we organized some educated youth to do this." The

old secretary nodded when he heard that it was an advanced village.

There are dozens of villages near a county, and only one is advanced. They are top-notch in every way they can get advanced.

The old secretary raised the advertisement sheet in his hand and said, "This is also made by your village chief?"

Bai Qiu's face turned a little red, and said, "I just figured it out, our booth is not very good, and the fragrance of wine is also afraid of the alley. Deep." The

old secretary's tone to him became more and more gentle: "Do you have shepherd's purse in your dried vegetables? I haven't eaten buns filled with shepherd's purse for many years, and I miss this bite." He spoke with some carefreeness.

Originally, I wanted to come here to see the steel factory and the latest domestic scientific research results, but I was attracted by Bai Qiu.

The old secretary has been a secretary all his life. He thinks more. The country is made up of small villages and small cities. They are now concentrating on construction in the city, and temporarily ignore the development of the village. If every village can be like this, why not be rich.

The little-known village of Chenjiawan left a deep impression on him at once.

Bai Qiu said: "It seems there is, I will show you." He was still very enthusiastic.

The old secretary laughed: "I haven't eaten since I left the countryside. I have to buy some today."

Bai Qiu took the old secretary, followed by a few people who were also interested.

Feng Zheng from the steel factory was stunned. Before that, a few people came to look for it with a leaflet, and they attracted some people. Before, I thought they were going to finish this time, but now that Bai Qiu really had an idea, he hurriedly followed behind them.

Bai Qiu took a group of seven or eight people over, and walked past the steel factory, textile factory, switch factory, and coal factory to the booth in the far corner, which had just opened.

The price they set is 2 pieces of eggplant and mushrooms, and the rest are 1 piece and 51 jin.

He Changfeng watched Bai Qiu come over. He had already received two or three leaflets. Knowing what Bai Qiu had done, he couldn't soften his heart.

Bai Qiu asked, "Do we have shepherd's purse?" He knew home-cooked vegetables but not wild vegetables.

He Changfeng said: "Yes." Then he found a bag, half a catty is a big bag.

At first glance, the old secretary even made a sticker to write the origin of Chenjiawan, and packed it in a clean transparent plastic bag. These details gave him another surprise. The things in the village are very well packaged. There are dried vegetables in the water basin. You can tell by the color and tenderness that they must be good. After soaking in water, they still have the unique aroma of wild vegetables.

"How much?"

"Seventy-five and a half catties." He Changfeng said.

The old secretary said: "It's really not expensive." Someone sent him some wild vegetables before, and he spent a lot of money, but the packaging is beautiful, but the things are far less good. With a big wave of his hand, he said, "Buy a pound, and another pound of dried potatoes. I'll go back and stew the meat, and this mushroom will also come with half a catty." I

bought two and a half catties of things in total, for a total of four yuan.

If it was a department store in the city, it would be at least twice as expensive, and the money was comfortable. In my heart, I feel that the village of Chenjiawan is amazing. From the village chief to the villagers, everyone has their own ideas.

The rest of the people also bought some one after another.

The guest said, "I just don't know what souvenirs to bring back here."

"I just bought it from your place. I'll bring a pack. I'll put the money for you and put it here first. I'll take it at night."

People in the city spend money on a rush, and they don't buy so much without bargaining, but He Changfeng can do business, and if he buys more, he will give an extra pack to be a bonus. Although the price is not expensive, these people pay for it. It's a pleasure, and it doesn't take a lot of effort, and the half-pound package that has been breaded will be out of stock.

Everyone bought quite a few.

After a while, no one was there, and Feng Shouyi and Chen Tong started weighing half a catty again and packing.

In this wave just now, a dozen people bought about twenty kilograms of dried vegetables.

He became the first person to open a factory in their county.

Although there are not many sales, it is a good thing to open, and the burden in my heart is a little lighter.

Feng Shouyi said with a smile: "It's still Xiaobai who has a flexible mind and came up with such a trick." They were stunned for a while when they first came to them with a list, and then came one after another with a list.

He Changfeng could see at a glance that it was made by Bai Qiu. Each sheet on this list was written and drawn differently. I don't know how much thought was wasted. He Changfeng was reluctant to let such a good list written by his young educated youth be discarded after reading it. He told everyone that if the list came over, if he bought three packs, he could get a dollar off!

Mainly, I want to take back what Xiaobai has written so hard.

Who knew that Bai Qiu was very happy to know what he did, and said that the Zhengzhou list had disappeared, so that it could be recycled.

Chen Tong and Feng Shouyi were both in front of him, but He Changfeng wanted to hug Bai Qiu. His young educated youth had done so much preparation behind the scenes, it must be very hard.

Bai Qiu saw the look in He Changfeng's eyes that was so thick that it couldn't be dissolved, his face suddenly turned red, and his heart was pounding nervously. punished.

He reminded him aloud: "Little village chief, let's divide the vegetables together."

He Changfeng was slightly startled when he heard his voice, and then he came back to his senses. Said: "Well." There was a bit of soreness somewhere in his heart, his little educated youth was too sensible.

They were busy, and several state-owned factories nearby were watching them and whispering from time to time.

...

In the office, the deputy director of the province criticized the leaders of several state-owned factories.

Fire in the house.

The old secretary came over with dry vegetables, and when he walked to the door, he saw the secretary standing there, motionless.

As soon as he saw the leader's father coming, he immediately came to greet him warmly and said, "Old secretary, we are having a meeting in the deputy bureau." The

old secretary smiled and said, "No, I will go in after they are done." The

secretary said quickly: " Find an office for you to sit for a while." The

old secretary waved his hand and said, "Don't bother, I sit every day, and it's good to stand for a while and walk around."

Just as he was talking, he heard his son's voice rise up inside. The old secretary knew that this was a sign of his anger. He raised his eyebrows and said, "What's wrong?"

The secretary thought about what was going on inside, and said, "Our deputy bureau is getting angry with a few leaders of the state-owned factory. Now the state-owned factory is very arrogant. I have made a lot of excessive demands to participate in the provincial meeting." He didn't say anything else.

The old secretary is also doing this, and you will understand after a little click.

The comrades of these state-owned factories are holding iron rice bowls, and they start to be arrogant when they do something practical. You can even make trouble at the provincial conference to see how excessive it is on weekdays, and it's okay to scold them. With the resources given by the country's concentrated strength, before it catches up with foreign developed countries, it is the first to tremble.

After a while, the door opened, and a few men with ugly faces came out. Looking at the secretary standing by the side, he said, "This phenomenon is all individual people, we must go back and rectify it properly!" The

secretary hummed, and his face was still inscrutable, and no one knew what he was thinking.

The people from the state-owned factory still wanted to talk, but the secretary ignored them and said to the old secretary, "Please come in."

As soon as the old secretary entered, he saw the provincial deputy director rubbing his temples over there. The deputy director is forty this year. It's nice to get to this position.

He was a practical man, and his hair was gray when he was only forty, which added a bit of majesty to his face.

The deputy director said: "Dad, why are you here?"

"Today's steamed vegetable dumplings at home, would you like to eat?" When the

deputy director caught up with the provincial conference, there were still several entertainments, and there was a lot of cooperation to discuss. Said: "I won't go... I'll visit you two elders another day." The

old secretary was not surprised and said, "Well, today I went to the booth of the provincial conference to buy some dry vegetables. The dry vegetables in the countryside are the best. Here's to you. Two packets, go home and try it." The

deputy director raised his eyebrows and said, "Bought it at the provincial assembly?" The

old secretary said, "Well, it's the agricultural products produced by the village in Xiatou, and it's self-sufficient... This is There are still many people who work hard in the world." After speaking, he took out the advertisement written by Bai Qiu from his pocket.

The deputy director took a look and saw the types of dried vegetables, the practice of dried vegetables, and some small paintings, which looked fresh. He smiled and said, "Dad, where are the dry vegetables." The

old secretary gave him two packs. The deputy director not only often conducts research in the city, but also travels across the country on business trips, and his knowledge is far better than others. Not to mention this leaflet alone is incredible. The big factories didn't do this, but a factory in the village did it first, and then remembered what happened just now.

People who have just criticized some state-run factories are arrogant. Sometimes the list sent to them is too small and they refuse it. The factory in the village is working very hard.

I was overwhelmed with emotion all of a sudden.

His dad didn't say anything else when he came over, it was just like a normal chat, and he understood the meaning of his dad's special purpose to deliver dry vegetables.

I felt relieved and said: "Okay... I will cook it when I go back at night." The

old secretary said: "Okay, I won't delay you. Although the work is important, the body is the capital." The

deputy said: "I see, Dad." As soon as

the old secretary left, the deputy director called the secretary and said, "Bring me all the booth tables."

"Hey." The secretary readily agreed.

...

Several leaders of the county steel factory and the switch factory went out together, and when they came back, they didn't take anything. But everyone knows that they are going to the mall to buy something.

Like some watches and radios, department stores in the province are the most complete. They bought it and called someone to send it back to the place where they lived. It's hard to come out and can't come in vain. But usually in the afternoon, there are leaders who patrol the field, and they hurriedly bought some things and came back.

As soon as I came back, I heard people around me gossip and say that the processing factory in the village went out to recruit people and issued orders, and a lot of them were sold.

The manager of the steel factory, Xu Shengli, frowned and said, "Is there really such a thing?" At first, he did not agree to let the people from the village follow him and bring down the image of the county, but Bureau Guo insisted on protecting them.

In the end, he really let him talk. They are just petty, and they even pull people to buy goods. Where is this place, a big gathering at the entrance of their village?

The more I thought about it, the less happy I got up to leave.

Song Qing, the factory manager of the switch factory, was a good-natured man. Seeing Xu Shengli, he became angry and said, "They are not in a hurry either. Forget it."

Xu Shengli said, "This has seriously affected the image of our county. How important is the conference, why don't you leave it here for fun? No, I'm going to go to Bureau Guo and tell me." As the most important industry in the county, he would also tell Secretary Feng and Secretary Li when he held a meeting in the county. Be polite, others are really not afraid.

Xu Shengli is proud of being a state-owned factory.

He doesn't look down on dry vegetables, and if he doesn't farm well, it's useless to fix these things every day! I'm afraid the county has set a precedent for them. In the future, I don't know where a messy factory will appear to be on an equal footing with him, and it will be uncomfortable to think about it.

Xu Shengli is a dictator who is used to not listening to persuasion.

I only got some news here, so I went directly to the door of the leadership conference room and waited.

As soon as Bureau Guo came out, Xu Shengli remarked on the matter again.

In the county, Guo Bureau can be regarded as one-of-a-kind, but when he arrives in the province, he must be careful everywhere, especially when he is with other county leaders.

Guo Ju said: "Then let's go over and have a look." He looked at He Changfeng and didn't seem like a reckless person, but since someone complained. He has to pay attention too.

Xu Shengli immediately followed behind him.

When Guo Ju arrived at the provincial conference, it happened that the provincial deputy bureau was giving an important speech. They came just in time for the end. Soon he heard warm applause from the surrounding area, and then the provincial deputy bureau went inside.

Such a big leader is surrounded by a lot of important people in the province, including major representatives, as well as the factory director of the state-owned factory, such as the county director Guo and the county steel factory can only follow behind!

There is an unwritten rule for leaders to meet. He is very particular about where he stops first, on behalf of the province attaching importance to their development. Entering from the main entrance, you can see where the most conspicuous state-owned factories are with expectant smiles on their faces.

I don't know if the Provincial Deputy Bureau didn't see it or what, but he passed by while talking to the people around him, causing the hearts of many present to hang up. The people who had just scolded several state-owned factories in their province before saying they were too arrogant, but they didn't take it too seriously.

After all, when the door is closed and scolded, it is still a family when the door is opened, and they still represent the facade of the Northeast.

I never thought that the provincial deputy bureau was really unhappy this time. Everyone was so happy before, and soon they couldn't laugh anymore.

The provincial leaders continued to move forward, and the more they went, the more remote they became. The leader took the lead and other people followed the leader, but they didn't know what to do this time. One by one, they were also muttering in their hearts.

On the other hand, Xu Shengli followed Guo Bureau in the county, heading in the direction he was going, and said, "It's over, shouldn't it be going to the processing factory in the county, I said long ago that they are going to cause trouble. "He spoke in a low voice.

But there were other people around besides Guo Ju, who said, "What's the matter?"

Guo Ju said, "It's nothing." His smile was a little reluctant, and his heart was a little uneasy.

Xu Shengli and Guo Bureau were on the same level. This time, the food factory was brought over by Guo Bureau, and several big factories in the county knew about it. If there is a problem in this matter, then the position of the director may not be stable. Looking at the surrounding officials, they are very interested, and said: "It's a sun-dried vegetable in the village. , the hardware factory got in here, and it is estimated that the leaders at the top are not happy."

Although Xu Shengli only said one sentence, he was surrounded by people, so he could naturally extract a huge amount of information from a short sentence. Then he took a breath of cold air.

Guo Ju did not immediately raise his eyebrows: "Xu Shengli!" The leaders in front of him lowered his voice, but his tone was very dissatisfied.

Guo Ju naturally understood Xu Shengli's fearlessness, and said that people took the tea to cool, but he hadn't left yet.

Xu Shengli was very unhappy when he was called by the name and surname, and said, "Director Guo, you are the one who ignores the overall situation."

The expressions on the faces of the surrounding leaders were different, and they seemed to have a lot of personnel problems in this county. Seriously, it's all on the bright side. The director of the state-owned factory even accused the leaders in charge of "rebellion."

Guo Ju was so angry that he was trembling. Fortunately, he was Xu Shengli, or he was dissatisfied with letting the food factory in, and he was so narrow-minded that he acted in front of others. He couldn't get off the stage because of his face.

The annual provincial conference did not say that food factories would not be allowed in, and even a small booth wouldn't have much effect. They couldn't tolerate it, and they couldn't be angry at the moment, but they still maintained a clear sense of clarity. They took a deep breath and couldn't let others see jokes. Go back and settle accounts later in the fall.

At this time, the leader in front really stopped in front of the stall of Chenjiawan dried vegetables.

Everyone present looked at each other in dismay, wondering what was said in this unremarkable dry vegetable stall.

Guo Bureau's position was lower, and after a while, he heard that the provincial leaders asked him to come over.

Xu Shengli had an irresistible gloating on his face. Although the dried vegetables may overturn this time, he is a state-owned steel factory and it will not affect him, but the Guo Bureau is different. The direct leaders should take responsibility. After falling out, he was expecting them to suffer.

Here in the county booth, a few people came here sporadically, and suddenly such a mighty formation came over. Everyone present knew what was going on. It was not a good thing that so many leaders came, like Chen Tong half The body is a little numb.

Feng Shouyi was usually fine in the village. He knew that the village asked him to come out to make him feel overwhelmed, but now he opened his mouth but couldn't say a word. His hands were shaking slightly when he was hiding in his sleeves.

He Changfeng and Bai Qiu were calm at the scene, and they both stood in front. So as not to lose face in front of the leadership. This time it really represented the face of their county.

Seeing the provincial deputy bureau, Bai Qiu suddenly remembered the old man in the afternoon. Although his temperament was more aggressive, his facial features were still somewhat similar. There have been several famous painters in the Bai Qiu family. Since childhood, many pairs of bone statues and outlines have their own way of classifying them.

In the face of so many people's scrutiny and all kinds of eyes, it's really not good to have no inner quality.

After a while, the Guo Bureau in the county also came over.

Xu Shengli also came over and stood beside Guo Ju as if he could follow him.

Bai Qiu was the first to say, "Leaders, this is our Chenjiawan dried vegetable. It's the most tender vegetable in the village, and it tastes crunchy."

Most people are nervous when they meet a leader, but he actually introduced them comfortably.

Xu Shengli almost laughed at the side. With the director here, is he here to buy their dried vegetables? I really can't see the height of the eyebrows.

The provincial deputy bureau did not expect that this young man was not afraid of him, and he even started to sell it, which is interesting. At this moment, the pressure on his body suddenly eased, and he said, "Then, let's get a pack of the same!"

Everyone present was stunned.

The contempt at the corner of Xu Shengli's mouth instantly froze on his face.

Bai Qiu said: "Okay."

After speaking, he began to pack quickly: "Mushrooms and eggplants cost two yuan a pound, and our package is half a catty, enough to eat for a while. The rest are 1 yuan and 51 yuan. Jin, cowpeas, dried potatoes, radish strips, cucumber money, and dried wild vegetables add up to five yuan and seventy-five cents." There are only seven things to say, but the package is big enough to see the real weight.

He Changfeng immediately found a bag and wrapped it up.

The provincial deputy bureau took out a five-dollar bill from his pocket and some gross bills.

He Changfeng said: "I'll charge you five yuan, buy six packs and get one pack."

The people around said: "It's quite affordable."

"It would cost at least ten yuan in the store."

He Changfeng immediately took over the conversation and said, "Our village is an advanced village, and our dried vegetables cannot be said to be the best, but it is also one of the best. The purpose of participating in the provincial conference this time is to let everyone see that there is a village called Chenjiawan in our county." The

provincial deputy bureau said, "So confident?"

He Changfeng said: "Yes."

Guo bureau just said I was really taken aback by Xu Shengli and really thought it was an accident. Hearing the leader's tone, he wiped the sweat from his palms and said, "Leader, you don't know anything! This Chenjiawan Village is the largest grain-producing village in our county. There have also been winners of the pennant who have done justice and bravery. It is in front of you. These two—He Changfeng and Bai Qiu." The

provincial deputy bureau immediately shook hands with them: "Good place, good young man."

He Changfeng said: "I don't dare to do it, it's what we should do.

" Guo Ju, who was in charge of the village, continued: "The village was poor, and electricity was only connected to it in 1972. This time, under the premise of being self-sufficient in the village and not delaying the task of growing grains, some dry vegetable factories were organized by educated youth." The

provincial deputy bureau said to the surrounding people: " It's good, it's worth learning."

The people around said quickly: "It is indeed an advanced village, this idea is very progressive."

"If the village can be like Chenjiawan, our common people can live well."

"That's why we say , the saying that the vast world can make great achievements really makes sense. You can't be like some of our comrades, who can only make careers in important positions. I suggest that everyone should learn from their villages."

"Just give me this as well. One share is to support fellow villagers to start their own businesses."

The people around also followed suit.

The provincial deputy bureau turned his face to the county bureau and said, "Go back and write a report."

"Hey."

At this moment, I heard a click and the flash flashed, and I knew it was from the accompanying newspaper.

The provincial deputy bureau quickly left and continued to look at other industries.

Xu Shengli's face was as blue as a pig's liver, and the look of the villain's success before was completely gone. The leaders who heard him speak just now patted Guo Ju on the shoulder and didn't say much, but the meaning was very obvious. This kind of person ignores the overall situation on important occasions and takes care of excluding others, and is not suitable for such an important position as the director of a state-owned factory.

Guo Ju didn't even look at Xu Shengli, and walked directly in front of him, which made Xu Shengli feel cold, knowing that Guo Ju was going to go back and clean him up.

Although Guo Ju and Xu Shengli were on the same level, they went up and down. Guo Ju showed his face in front of important leaders in the province. Can he let him go when he goes back?

Xu Shengli was stunned, and he didn't know that the provincial leaders could carry a sedan chair for this little-known factory in Chenjiawan!

As soon as the leaders left, Bai Qiu and He Changfeng received a warm welcome for their dried vegetables, and the guest said, "Bring me two packs of cowpeas, by the way, do you have Northeast oil beans and carob silk?"

He Changfeng said, "This time I didn't bring it."

Bai Qiu was also collecting the money while giving the goods. There were forty or fifty bales on the table, but there was not enough to sell.

Chen Tong and Feng Shouyi started to get busy after the leader left. They had experienced the terrifying scene just now, and they admired Bai Qiu and He Changfeng very much. It was amazing that they were able to communicate with the leader smoothly.

The four factories in the county laughed at them before, but the dried vegetables in Chenjiawan couldn't stop selling. They looked at each other a little dumbfounded, this is really a carp leaping over the dragon gate.

In one afternoon, the three hundred catties they brought with them were all sold out, half of them were taken on the first day, and the rest were stored elsewhere.

Most of the people who came to buy it heard that the provincial leaders praised them, and many people bought it back as a souvenir. The price is right and the packaging is good.

At the end of the day, in the car back to the guest house, the people from the four state-owned factories were embarrassed, and no one spoke.

The guest house arranged by the province has one room for two people, one room for He Changfeng and Bai Qiu, and one room for Chen Tong and Lao Feng.

The guest house's room is not big, with only two beds. The quilt was folded into tofu cubes.

Even if there is a lunch box in the cafeteria at no cost, it's not surprising that people in the county want to come out and see the world with such a good treatment.

Now the four of them are crowded into He Changfeng's house.

Chen Tong's eyes were full of excitement: "I actually met with the provincial leaders today!" He was not the most outstanding at home. The same is true for the educated youth institute. It was a surprise to be the team leader. I didn't expect to be able to come to the county seat, just like a dream.

What he admired even more was that Bai Qiu and He Changfeng were not afraid at all in front of their leaders. He can't, he's about to pee.

Feng Shouyi cared more about the one who took the photo of the reporter today: "I don't know if the photo took me or not, and whether it can be published in the newspaper." Thinking about it for a while, his breath was hot.

He Changfeng said: "It should be possible."

Feng Shouyi felt a little regretful, but unfortunately he was going to go back on Monday, so we couldn't see it even if the newspaper was published, so I was curious. "After a while, he said, "However, I'm quite relieved today. Those state-owned factories look down on us. What happened? The jokers are not as good as others." "

He Changfeng said: "There is another day tomorrow. "From the time they were about to leave until now, these people haven't had a good night's sleep inside.

The two talked for a while before leaving. After they left, He Changfeng locked it from the inside with the door insert. Then He held Bai Qiu in his arms for a whole day, and then he wanted to hug him.

A smile appeared on the corner of Bai Qiu's mouth: "It's alright, you don't have to be so tired. "

He Changfeng let go of his embrace and watched Bai Qiu's emotions roll in his chest, but he couldn't say anything. I know that the young educated youth in his family are the best. He is a wolf, and he can't control his fierceness when facing the person he likes, but this is outside, so he forcibly holds back. When he looked at Bai Qiu, he felt a little aggrieved.

Bai Qiu's ears were a little hot, but seeing him suffer so much, his heart softened. Gently rubbed his palm with his fingers, as if silently comforting.

...

The next day, He Changfeng and the others started to set up the venue at 6:00 in the morning. When they found out that the people who came to buy their dry vegetables were all the people who came to attend the conference, they took apart the 10-pound bag and divided it into half a catty of dry vegetables. .

Busy morning.

Yesterday, their dried vegetables were on fire. After a whole night, people came here to talk to each other early this morning, and many people bought dried vegetables.

After a while, He Changfeng brought in a small gas tank and a single stove, and the dried vegetables were soaked in advance.

The switch factory next to him didn't calm down for a long time, and he joked before that he brought a guy to participate. I didn't expect that he really wanted to cook here?

The one in charge is naturally Bai Qiu.

After the dried vegetables are soaked, squeeze out the excess water, and then start to stir-fry. After a while, the scent spread in the venue.

They do not serve meals in the morning, and many people find a place to have a meal on a temporary basis. Some people are not hungry in the morning and wait for a meal at noon.

The venue is very large, and people who haven't eaten in the morning have particularly sensitive noses, so they can't help but say to others: "You look at it for a while, I'll go take a look." There are few people in the morning, even if you come out for a stroll, it doesn't matter!

Following the fragrance, I went to the stall. I saw this pot on the counter and four plates next to it. There are all ready-made dried vegetables, including stir-fried cucumber money, mixed dried vegetables, and stewed dried potatoes with a handful of cowpeas.

Many people from far-flung booths came looking for it, and the surrounding factories were even more tortured.

Bai Qiusheng came out and put it on the plate.

The people around said: "It's really fragrant." Bai Qiu said: "No matter how we cook

, the dry vegetables in our village are delicious. You can try it."

You're welcome." As he spoke, he began to prick with a toothpick, and the toothpick after eating was thrown into the trash can, which is quite particular.

Some people first put a piece of dried potatoes, and the potatoes stewed with the meat were soft, tough and chewy, and they tasted meaty. It was not worse than meat at all. Now it would be nice to have a bowl of rice or a piece of cake. .

There are a lot of people around, and those who can come here to participate in the provincial conference are all people with status, who love to eat and are embarrassed to eat all the time. Said: "Give me a pound of dried potatoes." Like their big factories, they are well treated, and they can eat stewed meat every three or five times, but they lack a little dried potatoes for decoration.

"Cucumber is so crispy!"

"Dried eggplant with oily glutinous rice is also a must."

"Dried radish and pickles are delicious. Who can give me half a steamed bun?"

"Hey, you are still a restaurant."

"Don't . Said, they can't starve to death even if they run a restaurant with this craftsmanship!" Then he said, "Send me a package of the same. I want five."

"Why do you buy so much?

" Gifts are also suitable, but of course you can't just give this and something else."

"It's a good idea, then I'll come with five." The

dried vegetables sold here are bustling, and the four big factories in the surrounding counties are a little troubled. , watching Bai Qiu cook up the oil again, his stomach growled as a sign of respect.

The author has something to say: the end of the month is coming, and the expectation for February is to be able to update at nine o'clock on time.