Ch52

Bai Qiu made four dishes and one soup. When He Changfeng came back, he saw a sumptuous meal on the table, and said, "What day is it today?"

Bai Qiu sat down next to him, and said happily, "I'm now a teaching assistant."

Thumbs up: "It's been a long time since you went to be a junior teacher. It's amazing." When

Bai Qiu heard He Changfeng say that, his eyes were bright, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, but he still suppressed his happiness and said, "It's okay."

He Changfeng said: "Such a good dish, we have to drink a little wine to celebrate."

Bai Qiu was a little shy, he was a little embarrassed to hear He Changfeng say this, and said, "No need!"

He Changfeng looked back at him "You've already become a teacher. This is worth celebrating."

Bai Qiu took his hand and said, "You'll be laughed at if you say that. I'm the worst scholar in my family."

He Changfeng laughed: " It's okay, you are the best in the He family."

Bai Qiu's ears burned, and he lost the strength in his hands. He Changfeng went out and made two taels of white wine, which happened to be a small bowl.

He Changfeng said, "Would you like to drink?"

"A little."

He Changfeng poured a third of it for him and said, "Don't force it if you can't drink it."

Bai Qiu hummed, in fact, he could drink . Yes, just don't like to drink.

Bai Qiu's family origins. Several uncles from his father's generation were all academics, but he had no talent. After reliving his life, he seized the opportunity. In fact, many people in his family are teachers. He didn't expect that such a mediocre person would have such an opportunity, and he was both honored and novel.

He Changfeng and Bai Qiu clink a cup, and let out a crisp sound: "Celebrate our little Bai becoming a teacher."

Bai Qiu and He Changfeng clink glasses and take a sip.

The liquor from the northeast has a unique potency, and it rushed into his throat like a fire from the entrance. He couldn't help frowning, there are still people who like to drink such unpleasant things.

He Changfeng had already taken a sip, but when he saw that his little educated youth was actually bored, he had to accompany him, so Gudong Gudong also drank two mouthfuls of white wine.

Looking at his little educated youth in the dim light, he immediately ate something to suppress the alcohol.

I just feel that the younger educated youth looks better under the lights. Bai Qiu said: "I have a salary now, and then I will buy you whatever you want to eat."

He Changfeng said, "How can I let my daughter-in-law support the family? I should make money for you in the future."

Bai Qiu was caught by him again . That sentence made his ears hot, and he didn't dare to look directly into He Changfeng's dark eyes. He clenched his hands and whispered, "What else do you want me to do?" The flesh of the human neck made He Changfeng's teeth itch, and it looked soft and wanted to take a bite.

He Changfeng lowered his head to suppress the urge to bully people. Changed the topic and said, "Today I went to pick up the clothes. You have a good eye." He put on the clothes designed by his wife, and many people came to see him along the way. But he was reluctant to wear it, so he changed it when he got home.

Bai Qiu said: "Really, then show me your clothes."

"Okay."

There were only the two of them in the small house rented in the county, and He Changfeng changed his clothes after eating. His legs and waist are beautiful. Wearing this dress is very majestic, exuding strong male hormones, with a natural wildness, Bai Qiu looked at him, and He Changfeng just happened to look over, Bai Qiu blushed on the spot: "It's very beautiful."

To He Chang In terms of wind, new clothes are not easy to come by, not to mention that they were made by the young educated youth of his family. It feels very different to wear it.

The little educated youth liked to do some problems for a while after eating, but today he drank a little wine, and his head was a little dizzy, so he didn't read the book, and he didn't know what to do at the moment, so he was dazed over there.

After a while, He Changfeng sat next to him, his hormonal aura mixed with a little alcohol smell was particularly attractive. Bai Qiu secretly opened a little distance, he was afraid that he would be the first to lose control.

He Changfeng said to Bai Qiu, "Mr. Xiao Bai?"

"Huh?" Bai Qiu looked over and felt a little dizzy after drinking, and there was curiosity in his moist eyes. Just a natural temptation.

He Changfeng said, "Didn't you tell me not to ask Zhang Hua for advice? Can you teach me something I don't understand? It doesn't count now." He leaned over, Bai Qiu blinked, and waited for a long time to know what he meant Suddenly, he was a little nervous: "What..." He pretended to be stupid over there.

He Changfeng is angry and funny, his own little educated youth is like a piece of tender meat, tempting him every day in front of the tip of his nose without telling him how to start eating.

"Bai Qiu." When these two words passed between He Changfeng's lips and teeth, there was an annoying smell.

Bai Qiu understood it all at once, and said in a cowardly tone: "Then, you have to be gentle, I'm afraid."

"Mmmm."

Bai Qiu also drank too much, and at night spread the ambiguity all over the house, and soon his clothes Fall off, overnight.

Early the next morning, Bai Qiu wrapped himself tightly with the quilt. He was awake when He Changfeng got up, but he was still pretending to be asleep.

He Changfeng said: "Qiuqiu, I cooked millet porridge and eggs." The gentleness of his voice was as mellow as wine, and the hook made people intoxicated.

Bai Qiu said nothing.

He Changfeng also knew that yesterday was a bit too much. He was already trying his best to control it. The firepower of the twenty-year-old young man was very strong. He couldn't stand such an exciting thing, if it wasn't for his strong self-control, he might have gone too far.

Bai Qiu opened his eyes, his face was still a little flushed, and there was a lot of thin sweat on his body. Said: "You go out first..."

He Changfeng took a step with his long legs, and when he got to the kang, he said softly, "Qiuqiu." His eyes were filled with inseparable affection.

Bai Qiu's cheeks flushed. Although he drank a little wine, he was not drunk. The scenes from yesterday were all in his mind. He was also dazed, but he didn't have the face to blame He Changfeng, and quietly hid his head under the quilt. .

He Changfeng said, "I'll give you everything from now on!"

"Really?" Bai Qiu's voice came out from under the quilt.

He Changfeng solemnly sighed, he is a man of great promise, since the two of them got together, he has treated Bai Qiu as his wife every day, and yesterday he took a step further, and he had already thought about a lot of things in his heart: "I will have a future in the future. I'll give you the food first, all my money is yours, and I will never lose you in the future. No one wants to separate us, even if I die for you, I am willing."

Bai Qiu's voice came from the quilt: " Who wants you to die... Don't talk about these unlucky things in the morning. Are you really listening to me?"

"Well."

"You are not allowed to do this in the future." His back is still sore and his legs are weak.

"..." There was a strange silence in the room.

Bai Qiu hid under the quilt and said fiercely, "Big pervert."

He Changfeng was afraid that he would get bored under the quilt, so he quickly dug him out of the quilt, looking at Bai Qiu's blushing cheeks, and said, "Except for this me I promise you." He was so greedy, it was too cruel to want to break his thoughts before yesterday.

He Changfeng spoke with a bad feeling.

Bai Qiu was speechless after being blocked by him, wondering in his heart, why didn't he see that he was such a person before?

...

After finally waiting for the school holiday, Bai Qiu returned to the village. This time, He Changfeng came back with him. When he got to the village, they separated from each other. He went to the food processing factory in the village, while Bai Qiu went to find something his dad.

When he got home, he saw Bai Mengju feeding the pigs again.

"Dad."

Bai Mengju looked back at Bai Qiu, his eyes were full of smiles, but he still said: "It's not stable! You really should learn from Changfeng." The two are not a few years apart, but He Changfeng is calm After a calm look, he is someone who can do big things. Looking at Bai Qiu's smile at the moment, he leaned his head over and said, "Dad, come here, I'll tell you some news."

Bai Mengju felt that his son was getting worse and worse . Lively.

With a smile on his lips, he went over and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Bai Qiu entered the room, and the room here was dark even in the daytime. When he entered the house, he turned on the light in the outhouse, and drank a ladle of water. The sweet well water in the village is still delicious, but the tap water in the county does not have this feeling.

Bai Qiu was carrying two cans in his hand, one was a yellow peach and the other was a can of orange petals, both of which were in large bottles and were carried back with hemp rope. This was bought in the three stores in the county, but not in the village. He said, "I bought this for you."

Everyone loves delicious food, and Bai Mengju is no exception. Since I was brought back by my son, my life has been much better. I can eat and wear warm clothes, listen to the radio, and feed the pigs in a small vegetable garden. The quiet life seems not to be decentralized, but I can't eat fruit, and my mouth is full of vitamins. ulcer. Canned fruit is a good thing, but Bai Mengju said: "Dad doesn't like sweets, you can eat it."

Bai Qiu said: "You like sweets the most, I'll let you do it! Dad, I bought this with money, you Don't worry, if you like it, I'll buy it for you next time."

Bai Mengju has been accustomed to the lack of supplies after so many years, and said, "Even if you make money, don't be so reckless."

Bai Qiu hummed, looking at that The son was quite good, but Bai Meng saw at a glance that his son didn't hear it at all. He hid the cans in the cabinet. Good things are hard to come by, even if his son asked him to eat them, he would be reluctant to eat them.

Bai Qiu said, "Why don't you ask me how I made the money?" There was some anticipation in his eyes. He adored his father from an early age and was especially hungry for praise.

Bai Meng raised the corner of his mouth to hold back a smile and said, "How did you earn it?"

Bai Qiu said, "I am now a substitute teacher in the high school in the county, and the county pays 20 yuan a month." That's a lot of money. And he was relieved. He had a conflict with Liu Yi before, but now his old aunt has been transferred, but Bai Qiu has become a substitute teacher. This change of status made Liu Yi's mentality collapse, and he didn't study hard in class. He wanted to use his grades to drop to prove Bai Qiu's poor teaching level. He couldn't understand the thinking of this young man, and he didn't pay attention to it. Anyway, learning was not for him.

Being a teacher can not only fulfill one's own dream, but also consolidate knowledge when lecturing to others. Pretty happy anyway. It was obvious that the salary had not been received yet, but he had already celebrated with He Changfeng several times, and he couldn't wait to come back during the holiday.

When Bai Mengju heard that Bai Qiu had become a teacher, he was slightly surprised: "You used to be the one who didn't like reading the most!" Bai Qiu was good-looking and had a soft-natured personality from their family.

Bai Qiu was slapped by his father, his cheeks flushed, and he said, "Shi Bie should be admirable for three days."

Bai Mengju laughed and said, "Good son, follow me! When my son grows up, he will be able to be his own." He still treats Bai Qiu as a child, but he doesn't know that Bai Qiu arranges to jump in the queue and establish a foothold in the village. This step is his own way out.

Bai Qiu was awkward and wanted to hear praise, but he was really embarrassed when he praised him, and felt that he was not that good. Although he is a substitute teacher, he only arranges self-study invigilators and explains some papers, which is far less powerful than a formal teacher.

Bai Mengju praised a few more words, and then heard He Changfeng come in, carrying a packet of marinated vegetables, a bottle of wine, and two or two spiced peanuts, and said with a smile, "Xiao Bai, Uncle Bai!"

Bai Mengju ordered him. Nodding as a greeting.

Bai Qiu said: "Why are you back, there is no need for you to be busy at the factory?"

He Changfeng looked at Bai Qiu with pampered eyes, and said, "My dad takes care of it, I don't need to go there." Then he turned to Bai Mengju. Said: "Uncle Bai, today I'm cooking, let's drink one?"

Bai Mengju also likes to drink, but the environment didn't give him a chance to drink. Hearing what He Changfeng said, he agreed.

Bai Qiu said, "Then let me cook." It was rare for them to be so interested.

He Changfeng's heart was soft and messed up, his own little educated youth has always been so annoying, what can he do? He Changfeng tried his best to maintain his demeanor in front of his father, but his eyes revealed a little desire for Bai Qiu, his eyes seemed sticky. It seems to him.

He Changfeng lowered his head to adjust the greed for Bai Qiu that had risen in his heart, and said, "No need, I'm drinking with my uncle, you're not good enough, stop drinking it!" After that, it was too tempting, he dared not let Bai Qiu drink it. Said: "Didn't you say that you wanted those people in the cowshed? It's hard to come back, let's go and see them."

The location of the cowshed is the most inconspicuous edge of the village. He Changfeng didn't pay enough attention to this place, but he was right They have absolutely no bad feelings, and even have a feeling of enlightening master to Zhang Hua, if it wasn't for him, he hadn't realized his feelings for Xiaobai so quickly.

Bai Qiu took great care of them, the cowshed is now in He Changfeng's pipe, and He Changfeng is also willing to provide them with some convenience. Even a few days ago, when letters from other places were sent directly to the cowshed, he took them from the postman and gave them to them.

Bai Qiu really missed them a little: "But..." He just came back, isn't it bad not to have a reunion dinner with his dad.

The two men present knew Bai Qiu best, and they knew what he was thinking at a glance, especially Bai Mengju, who said, "Go, Chang Feng is with me."

Bai Qiu hummed, and Bai Mengju went to the room to put On the small kang table. Bai Qiu took this opportunity to pull He Changfeng aside and said: "You drink less, my dad has a bad stomach, don't persuade him to drink!"

"Well." He Changfeng said, Bai Mengju is his father-in-law anyway, it is impossible for him If I gave him too much, I was afraid that my father-in-law would give him less points.

Bai Qiu ordered a few words before going to the cowshed. If he had time, he would go back to He's house. Now that he made money, he had to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy something for everyone. He went out after thinking about it.

Bai Mengju and He Changfeng were the only ones left in the room. He Changfeng

poured half a glass for Bai Meng, and half a glass himself: "Your stomach is not good, Bai Qiu won't let you drink more."

Bai Meng said: "You should listen to him."

"Body is the most important thing. In my heart, you are the same as my father."

Bai Meng looked at him for a moment.

He Changfeng is the head of the small village, and he is busy in the village on weekdays without touching the ground. The two rarely drink at the same table.

Bai Mengju looked at He Changfeng and knew that he was a good guy, and more importantly, his son liked him.

When he was pretending to be crazy before, Bai Qiu confided to him, saying that he was born to like men. Seeing that He Changfeng's dignified man is also the son of the village chief, you don't need to think about how many people like him.

It was He Changfeng who helped Bai Qiu to go to school, take care of the intellectuals in the cowshed, and even make him feel comfortable in the countryside.

It is really difficult for a good young man to give up his future and fight an unknown fate with his son. There is no need for him as a father to add another hurdle to them.

Bai Meng raised his glass, thinking a lot in his heart. Said: "Let's touch one."

He Changfeng held a cup in both hands, and when they clinked the cup, Bai Meng raised his head, and the two took a sip of wine.

Bai Mengju said: "I know about you and Xiaobai."

He Changfeng shook his hands when he heard it, and he was not nervous when facing the county leaders, but now he is really nervous. He stood up straight and said, "Xiao Bai and I are sincere."

Because he cared about it, he was especially afraid of being rejected.

Bai Qiu was from the capital. From the first time they met, he felt that he was different from everyone else, and his whole body seemed to glow. Can't help but be attracted, he's too good, too good. At first glance, it was the young master raised by Jin Yu, afraid that his father would not agree.

Bai Mengju said: "My son has never endured hardship since he was a child, if I followed you..."

He Changfeng was eager to express his words and said, "I will eat all the hardships, and give him all the sweetness."

Bai Mengju looked at He Changfeng holding it The wine glasses were shaking, just like when he was begging for marriage. He was relieved and said, "Remember what you said today!"

He Changfeng didn't react for a while, and when he came back to his senses for a long time, his heart burst into ecstasy, and said, "Thank you Dad."

Bai Mengju smiled and said, "Then I'm not white . Picked up a son?"

He Changfeng said, "Dad, I will be your son from now on!"

Bai Qiu still didn't know it at the moment. After he went to the cowshed to see everyone, he went to the He's house and brought some milk candy that he didn't want to eat for the two children. He bought a pair of labor insurance shoes for He Jianguo and canned food for Lan Guiying, but the supply and marketing cooperative in the village had no fruit, only canned salted fish.

As soon as Lan Guiying heard that Bai Qiu had gone to be a teacher, she was not happy. If Bai Qiu hadn't stopped her, she would have wanted to set up a large table at home and said, "You spend a lot of money in the county, so don't mess around in the future. Spend money, but don't buy it, or I'll get angry."

"Yeah." Bai Qiu agreed.

Lan Guiying said again: "I don't know where Changfeng has gone. He just came back. He's just like his dad."

Bai Qiu felt a little guilty, and He Changfeng was drinking with his dad at the moment.

After walking around here, another couple in the village quarreled and asked Lan Guiying, the female director, to "solve the case". Bai Qiu didn't stay here for a long time and followed.

When I got home, I went to Bai Mengju's room to have a look, but when I got there, I found that his father was already sound asleep. The wine table was also removed.

Bai Qiu went back to the hut he and He Changfeng shared, and he was hugged by He Changfeng as soon as he got back, if it weren't for the familiar shoulders and the familiar smell, he would have almost cried out: "It's scary, why are you at the door? Sneak attack."

The half glass of white wine He Changfeng drank had no effect on him, he hugged Bai Qiu and said, "I'm so happy."

Hearing his inner joy, the corners of Bai Qiu's mouth softened. Shangqiao: "What's the matter?"

"Your dad recognizes me as a son." He Changfeng didn't expect that his relationship would be approved by Bai's father, and Bai Qiu wouldn't be embarrassed because of his refusal. From drinking to ending the game, my heart is still pounding.

Choosing this path is equivalent to running counter to human relations, and being recognized by respected elders is an indescribable feeling.

Bai Qiu Xing's eyes widened: "No way. Why does my dad recognize you as his son?"

He became anxious, "Then if you are my brother, it would be considered incest."

He Changfeng: ... I am

afraid that Bai Qiu will say more Sensational words, he directly kissed his lips, his tongue numb all the way, and then he withdrew, saying word by word: "He knows our relationship and admits it, so I am also his half son now!" He also tapped his little head with his hand: "What are you pretending to be every day?"

Bai Qiu blinked: "Oh, that's Brother Qing."

He Changfeng's body tightened, and he said: " Your dad just fell asleep, and you don't want to wake him up, so don't tease me."

Bai Qiu had experienced his perverted physical strength before, and when he heard that, he immediately wanted to run, but He Changfeng was not convinced.

Bai Qiu said, "What else did my dad say?" He already knew that the two of them were talking about this kind of thing, so he listened to it.

He Changfeng said: "Say you picked up a bird's egg when you were young, and it hatched for a few days."

Bai Qiu's cheeks turned red all of a sudden: "How can my dad say this? That was when I was five years old. Then my neighbor took it out." He was afraid that the bird would die. His parents knew it was a joke, and now he told He Changfeng about it again, but if there was a seam now, he would have to dig into it, it would be too embarrassing!

He Changfeng chuckled happily.

Bai Qiu's face became more and more red.

He Changfeng leaned into his ear and blew inwardly: "Has it hatched?"

Bai Qiu said, "Later I begged my uncle to send it back to the nest again."

He Changfeng smiled and said: " In the future, I don't need to ask others for this kind of thing, I can climb the tree and go to the house."

Bai Qiu said, "Yes."

He Changfeng kissed Bai Qiu's ear, and Bai Qiu felt itchy and hid in his arms. He Changfeng sucked in a breath of cold air, and it took a long time to restrain the fire, and said: "I am so happy today!"

Bai Qiu heard him say that, the corners of his mouth rose even more, and smiled: "I am so happy to be my father's son. Ah."

He Changfeng said: "It's obviously his son-in-law."

Bai Qiu raised his eyebrows: "Don't talk about those messy things."

"Daughter-in-law."

Bai Qiu looked over.

He Changfeng kissed him and repeated his old trick: "Daughter-in-law."

Bai Qiu ignored him this time, this guy is the worst embryo in the world.

...

He Changfeng and Bai Qiu stayed in the village for a day and a half before returning from the village. The next day, they bought wonton blunt for Bai Qiu. After eating, I sent him out, and then began to run around the county.

The dried vegetables from the Chenjiawan Food Processing Factory are of good quality. Even if you don't have to pick up the resources in the county, you can make a lot of money as you did last time.

The last time he was in town was definitely a novel experience for him. The streets there are spacious, and the main roads are full of bicycles. The people there make more money, but the food and the like are scarce. He could also sell them in bulk, but that would be too much trouble.

The Provincial General Assembly is about to open soon. This is the best publicity channel. Once successful, it can become famous in the province.

He Changfeng put on the clothes designed by Bai Qiu, which were decent and fit.

Those dried vegetables also found a manufacturer, which is a manufacturer of ham bread. They couldn't make a set for him. They could only use the transparent plastic bags for bread in their warehouse to wholesale some to him, and he spent money to find someone to do it. Put a little sticker on it. Each bag is half a catty, wrapped in plastic, and it looks good with self-adhesive stickers, and it looks more upscale than those in bulk.

He Changfeng picked up a bag and continued to the county.

Although Wu Liping wanted to help He Changfeng, he was here for a short time, so he couldn't talk about this kind of thing, and he couldn't help.

He Changfeng's procedures for opening the factory have been completed in this period of time, and coming here every day can be regarded as a sign on the leader's side.

He Changfeng brought the cheerfulness and enthusiasm of the Northeast guy. He was the village chief's son since he was a child. His father took him to receive and treat people.

In addition, He Changfeng often brought some dried vegetables over to distribute some.

At first they didn't want it. Those of them who were leaders couldn't take every stitch of the masses. However, He Changfeng enthusiastically said that it was just some dried vegetables, and it was worth nothing from his own factory, and everyone gave it.

The guys are also half-pushed and half-received.

These junior leaders are all from Qingshui Yamen. They usually receive dead wages. Although they have a little power in their hands, their earnings are not as good as those of the senior workers in the factory. He Changfeng so generously sent dry vegetables several times, and they were embarrassed to eat.

Look at He Changfeng coming again. Said: "I went back to the village this time, and brought some dried eggplants. This one has been steamed and dried. Soak it in water and put it in a pot and steam it with a little salt and garlic, especially for rice." Eggplants are expensive among dried vegetables.

He Changfeng brought it to them for the first time, and the previous ones were also well received. Dried vegetables are not unusual, but it is the first time to eat such well-proportioned dried vegetables.

Eating others' mouths and taking others' hands softly, the young leaders said: "This time we have to give money."

"Yes, give money."

"My son eats cucumber money from your village. Fried has a delicate fragrance."

"I also have relatives in the countryside, they have also sent us dry vegetables before, but they are pimped, not as delicious as this one."

He Changfeng smiled: "Of course, it is normal. Others do not finish the sun-dried vegetables until they can be eaten. Some of them are old and definitely not crispy. For example, in our village, the freshest and tenderest ones are dried by pinching the tip, and the thickness of the cut is also very particular. Flip it every day. , that's all meticulous work. Without this patience, I can't do this!"

The little leader in the office said, "It's really good."

"Hey, to be honest, I also like to buy it for money. The dried cucumber slices and bean shreds. It's all delicious."

"I also brought food today."

"Now our family is addicted to eating. My mother told me that I have to buy it from you. It's not easy to grow and order food in the countryside."

He Changfeng said. : "You can eat what you like, but don't say money is not worth it. You guys helped me when I went to the factory before, and I made several trips less. We don't have anything rare in our village. We don't have dry vegetables outside our village. I like to eat it. Better than anything else."

There are more than a dozen junior leaders in an office, all of whom are in charge of the village cadres, including Director Xu. He personally sent the big fat pig to Chenjiawan last time.

He Changfeng also respected him every time, calling him Uncle Xu, and sometimes he secretly stuffed some cigarettes and wild vegetables in the countryside. The wild vegetables were picked cleanly, and he could steam buns with a simple wash at home.

Director Xu saw that it didn't take long for the colleagues in the office to treat He Changfeng as his own junior from the initial disdain, and had to praise He Changfeng for his neatness in life.

He sighed in his heart that He Jianguo had raised a good son, and sometimes he was jealous and wished to exchange his son with He Changfeng, just to see how he was talking.

Others in the office didn't know, but he knew that He Changfeng helped the county solve major cases twice, and he was the one who registered in front of Secretary Feng and Secretary Li. There is no fixed number of places for a provincial assembly every year, and it doesn't matter if he adds one more. If he tells Secretary Feng, he will definitely make them get their wish by relying on the previous face.

If ordinary people can have such a relationship, their tails will be lifted and they will be proud to show off. But He Changfeng just didn't make use of this relationship, and kept running like this. He Changfeng quickly turned himself into a non-staff in the office.

Every time I bring dry vegetables and local specialties to everyone, no matter how much others give him money.

Director Xu sighed that this is the most expensive thing without money.

No one in this office knows what He Changfeng's picture is. Seeing that the provincial conference is approaching, He Changfeng hasn't mentioned it yet, but the people in the office can't sit still.

No matter what, they have eaten dry vegetables for more than 20 days, and they can't eat it for free. Anyway, go and fight for it. Otherwise, it's like I'm sorry for this enthusiasm and the tender dishes of the fellow.

He Changfeng took care of coming here to deliver things, and went back after chatting for a while, without delaying their normal work.

As soon as He Changfeng left, the people in the office became active.

"Looks like it's still in the packaging. It's quite an idea, kind of like something from a store."

"Hey, Lao Xu, let's go to the Guo Bureau and make an application together, don't let Xiao He run like this." Finally, their oldest team leader, Zhao, spoke up. He is an old subordinate of the Guo Bureau. Director Guo is in charge of this provincial meeting, and the group leader Zhao doesn't need anyone else when he opens his mouth.

Director Xu is also willing to pull He Changfeng, haha ​​laughing: "Okay, you have to take the lead in this matter, and I will slip by the side."

"You old boy, the village cadres will come to work and say you are The old fox is really not fake. Okay, I will take the lead and I will take the lead. It is not easy to think about the entire industry in the village without looking at others, and we have to help!" Team leader Zhao said.

Director Xu said calmly: "No, they are all large villages that undertake the task of feeding grain. When there is a lot of farm work, adults and children have to go to the ground, and they can't stand up when they are tired. Young people in our unit don't know. Ten yuan, in fact, all the money earned is given to the country, and life in the village is too hard." The people

present said, "I'll definitely have to give money next time I come."

"Leader Zhao, so what, we don't need to write a joint name. Report, we have been eating for such a long time, and we are not able to do our best."

After a long time in the unit, everyone became lazy, but I didn't expect He Changfeng to drive everyone to be positive.

Team Leader Zhao said with a smile: "I don't need you first. If we two old buddies don't get it all together, we'll make a joint name."

Director Xu smiled and said, "Don't make a joint name, otherwise Bureau Guo will have to think about how we're going to rebel."

"Hey, these few Jin dry vegetables to eat!" Everyone smiled and sighed.

Team Leader Zhao and Director Xu went to knock on Director Guo's door together, Director Guo called them in immediately, and the two talked about wanting the things from the agricultural product processing factory in the village to go to the provincial conference.

Director Guo couldn't help laughing when he looked at the two of them: "I heard that the little village chief in Chenjiawan has been running here a lot. What's the matter? Are you giving you ecstasy soup?" These two usually hide from each other. Lazy, it's quite unusual for the two of them to protect a small factory together.

Team leader Zhao said, "How can that be? That thing is really good. There is nothing old about dried vegetables. My family's food can be picked. Isn't the conference just from the provinces to study? Northeast China is a big grain province, not only is it rich in grain, but it is also very good for growing vegetables, so it must not be embarrassing for the province."

Director Xu said: "Yeah... life in the village is not easy, this idea is up to us. What is given by the junior comrades of the unit, if this works, other villages can also do some small pilot reforms and make the villagers rich in the future."

Director Guo smiled at the two of them singing and said: "You two will let you both have good words and bad words. Having said that, if I don't agree, it will be unreasonable?"

Team leader Zhao said: "That's not possible, no matter what, with the leadership of Director Guo, our life will be better and better!" Director Guo

made a gesture to fight : "I'll flatter you and kick you out. You've eaten and drank, I haven't tasted it yet."

After hearing this, Team Leader Zhao was overjoyed, and said, "I'll go get it for you right now, and I'll give it to you in the office. You keep it."

Director Xu also said, "Then I won't delay the work of Bureau Guo, and I will go out too."

Bureau Guo laughed and scolded: "Get out." After the

two of them left, Bureau Guo thought it was nothing to be left or right. The big thing, I found out the list and added the food factory in Chenjiawan to the list.

The author has something to say: If anyone doesn't eat dumplings during the Chinese New Year, let's celebrate the New Year ahead of schedule.