Ch24

Zuo Yingying went to the county and slipped away by talking about going to the toilet.

Chen Lu, Wen Yitian, and several other female educated youths really thought she was going to the toilet, so they waited there, not seeing Zuo Yingying come out for a long time. I went in and found nothing, but it was enough to frighten these seventeen- or eighteen-year-old girls who had not experienced anything.

Thinking that Zuo Yingying was kidnapped. The more she thought about it, the more afraid she became. When she arrived at the county seat, she started looking for her without doing anything. She was scared and cried when she didn't find anyone for a long time...

Zuo Yingying threw people down without saying a word.

She went to the black market with ease. She brought a lot of capital this time. She was very stimulated by Song Zhiqing on the way. She walked with wind, and with a fierce look in her eyes, it was not easy to mess with.

When she came to the black market, it was not as prosperous as she had seen in her previous life. There was no one in the whole street. She sneered at it, and had a new understanding of how timid people are now. Everyone today is a person who has no future life. .

But she is different, she is reborn.

So he started knocking on the meeting point of Hei Lao Yang in the black market. It is also a house, but he is a man of great powers, and everything is turned upside down.

She looked at the door which had not been opened for a long time. She clearly heard a half-sentence voice coming from inside. She kept knocking no matter how much.

Soon the door opened, it wasn't Hei Lao Yang, it was a strange man who looked at her badly at the moment.

If other girls were looked at like this, she would definitely cry, but she was not afraid. She guessed that the person who opened the door was Hei Lao Yang's sidekick. When she was young, she was afraid that others would look down on her, so she deliberately took on the style of an entrepreneur in her previous life, with a tone of voice. Familiar said: "Where is Hei Lao Yang?"

As soon as these words fell, the people inside opened the door halfway, the corner of her mouth curved slightly, and she went in immediately. Who knew that she was held down by two men as soon as she entered. Although she struggled hard, but the other two were both men, how could she struggle as a girl?

She was shocked and angry, and her mind flashed a lot of things that men do to women. This is not like the future. If a girl is ruined, even the victim will not be able to lift her head for the rest of her life, and said angrily: "I am a black man. Old Yang's honored guests, how dare you do this!" As soon as she shouted out, someone found a rag that she didn't know where to find it and firmly blocked her mouth.

I don't know what I wiped with this rag before, and there is a strange smell. It was shoved into the mouth and pressed down to the base of the tongue from time to time retching.

In less than five minutes, someone knocked on the door outside, wearing a police uniform.

Zuo Yingying was overjoyed when she saw it, thinking that God was not mean to her, and now they are fighting hard. They treated her like this just now, and they must call the police later and let them take the gun!

But soon Zuo Yingying felt that something was wrong. The two people who tied him up just now actually talked to the police, and the police took her away after a while.

Zuo Yingying kept shouting all the way, her eyes staring at the boss. When she finally arrived, she was taken to the interrogation room. And the person who tied her just now came in as if he had returned to his own home. He wasn't a little scared when he saw the police, but he was talking and laughing. How could this be?

When they arrived at the police station, the people from the police station loosened Zuo Yingying's restraints but quickly put them on cold handcuffs.

The rag at the mouth finally loosened.

Zuo Yingying took a heavy sip to the ground and said, "You snakes and mice are in a nest, I want to petition..." She was so angry, her chest was up and down, hatred in her eyes, and she showed the delicate face on her face. It's gone.

After a while, the police came in and said, "What's your name and why are you there."

Zuo Yingying only felt that they were colluding with the bad guys and refused to speak. She was angry at home recently, Song Zhiqing's betrayal, and the fact that she was tied up just now made her angry, even though one hand was tied to a chair. But she still stood up and kicked heavily towards the interrogation table!

In the 1970s, the interrogation table was just a small wooden table, and her foot immediately made the police shudder.

The police were furious, Zuo Yingying was really arrogant, and now the law enforcement is strict, and many vicious criminals come in honestly. She's fine, what's the matter with yelling and kicking and kicking again?

The police were able to break through the gang of human traffickers such as Hei Lao Yang and found the six children and sent them back, but an experienced old police officer said that all of them were online and offline. They are going to take these rats in the gutter, but they don't know where the rumors are coming from. By the time they go to investigate, the black market has already dispersed. They didn't have any other clues, so they decided to wait for the rabbits and stayed here for a few days, when they met Zuo Yingying looking for him.

The police were shocked, thinking that Hei Lao Yang is really high, find a little girl to connect, women are the easiest to lower others' vigilance, no wonder they can succeed!

"Tell me, how did you know Hei Laoyang?"

Zuo Yingying turned her face aside and refused to answer, but she was a little surprised. What does this mean? Could it be that Hei Laoyang did something wrong? She didn't say it at this time, just because she didn't know what happened, for fear that it would affect her.

Little did she know that the more scheming she was, the more difficult it would be for her to clean up.

The policeman said: "If you don't say it, I have a way for you to say it." After speaking, he went out with an angry face.

Although the interrogation room of the police station is divided into small rooms, there is a yellow glass window above the door, and the small window above is just open. You can hear anything outside.

Zuo Yingying Yingying Zhuo Zhuo heard the voice from outside: "How is it, did you say it?"

"No, you are stubborn."

"Oh, she also knows that human traffickers are a capital crime? It looks like a civilized little girl, how dare she be so immoral It's not a good person. " " Civilized

shit, you didn't see someone kicking the table and chairs inside. You don't look like a good person." Zuo Yingying was surprised.

Then I remembered what I said: I am a guest of Hei Lao Yang. She was bluffing and wanted Ma Zai to respect her, but she didn't know that the other party was a policeman.

If time could go back, she would like to travel back and strangle herself to death. Why did she say that, she was wronged...

She vaguely remembered that this happened in her previous life, but Hei Lao Yang has already resolved the matter. . Although a mother who lost her child was crazy, she never cared about it, and felt that who made parents look down on the child.

Wait, that's not right...

Why did Hei Laoyang get arrested, why did Song Zhiqing betray her. It has never appeared in the previous life, so where is the problem?

The policeman said just now: Shoot!

She was terrified for a moment. She was reborn to stir up the situation, why did she fall into the quagmire instead?