Ch36

Raising pigs was a task assigned by the village to the educated youth, and Bai Qiu went to the educated youth to convey it.

When the people in the educated youth institute heard about raising pigs, the girls shook their heads. Although it was a little tiring to go to the countryside to do farm work, lesbians were not as hard as gays, and their reputation was not good.

The male comrade was a little moved, especially Huang Xiao, his physical fitness was similar to Bai Qiu's, and he almost died of exhaustion before the autumn harvest. Raising pigs is much easier than farming. Just as he was about to raise his hand, Chen Xinghe looked over: "A piglet costs more than ten yuan. If it is raised to death, it will probably come out of his pocket."

His words made Huang Xiao stunned . , He almost forgot that he had never raised anything before, Piggy wants a lot of money. If he really died, he couldn't afford to pay.

Chen Xinghe continued: "Besides, raising pigs also tastes great, and it's better in winter. What should I do in summer? Besides, who can guarantee that pigs will be fattened." As soon as

he said this, the people around him were even more relieved. this year. Bai Qiu frowned and said to Chen Xinghe

, "I know that raising pigs is a difficult task, and the village usually takes care of us. It's hard to assign the next task, but everyone pushes and stops them. It's not very good."

He couldn't say anything when he choked, but his expression changed when he mentioned raising pigs. Especially Huang Xiao's bed is next to him, if he really goes to raise pigs. Chen Xinghe had to buy train tickets overnight.

Bai Qiu said: "Let's think about this, everyone, and come to me if you are willing."

Bai Qiu walked out of the room. The temperature inside and outside the room was completely two different temperatures. Fortunately, he put on a padded jacket and pulled his clothes tight and walked back.

After walking a few steps, he heard the postman call him: "Bai Qiu, there is a letter from you!"

Xue Hai sent him three letters a month after he left, and Liu Gong also sent him a book. All postmen knew him.

Bai Qiu took the letter and put it in his pocket. The snow has been falling since last night, and the people in the village can't be idle, even if there is no farm work, they will come out for a walk, but it's really cold today, and I haven't seen anyone on the way.

The postman put the letter in his hands and rode back!

Bai Qiu hurried back to He's house, and when he entered the corridor, he patted the light snow on his shoulder to dissipate the cold air. He smelled the smell of meat coming from the kitchen. Bai Qiu searched for the smell and found He Jianguo, He Jianguo, Xiaosan and He Xiaosi are all waiting around the pot. Lan Guiying opened the curtain of the door and came in from the backyard, and took a handful of vermicelli from the shed in the backyard. Looking back at them, he smiled and said, "It's better to be active in eating meat." The

big goose has long been cut into pieces and stewed in a large iron pot. Bai Qiu looked at it for four or five hours. Said : "Auntie, do you need any help?"

Lan Guiying is now looking at Bai Qiu. Seeing that Bai Qiu is about to help him when he just came back from the outside, and then look at how many of these masters know what to eat, she glared at them, and then When he turned his face to look at Bai Qiu, he said with a smile, "No, you go back and rest for a while. We'll have dinner at noon, and today's steamed buns with miscellaneous grains."

He Jianguo was also quite greedy, but he felt a little embarrassed when he saw Bai Qiu. At this moment, he coughed dryly and said, "Xiao Bai, did you tell the educated youth about raising pigs?"