Ch79

He Changfeng's business was gradually on the right track. With Brother Yao and Thin Monkey being driven by two wheels, he paid back Dad Bai's 100,000 yuan in half a year. Now there is a profit, the first commission was also sent to Brother Ping, and I also learned a big news from Brother Ping. The Wei Er who wanted to trouble him was sent directly to the detention center by Brother Ping. It is estimated that it will not be back in ten years.

As soon as he entered, Brother Ping quickly got Wei Er's business and said to He Changfeng, "You don't have to give me your shares in the future." much bigger.

With Wei Er's business as a filler, the rest is small money for him.

He Changfeng invited Brother Ping to dinner. Brother Ping is now rising, and there are long queues of people who want to invite him to dinner. The general public can't even ask for it.

But I don't know where He Changfeng caught Brother Ping's eyes, but Brother Ping likes to have a drink with him.

Brother Ping said while drinking: "That dried vegetable factory, you are really overqualified in it, why don't you hand over the business to others, come to me, and promise to give you 50,000 yuan a year." He is now hiring people. There are a lot of promises to He Changfeng. Families don't have much money these days. It's not bad for outside workers to save 1,000 yuan for a year without food or drink. 50,000 yuan is the money that many people can't make in a lifetime.

He Changfeng said: "Brother Xie Ping appreciates it, but I can't let go of my stall. I brought those fellow villagers from my hometown. I got them out, what's the matter if they ran away?"

Brother Ping has invited him over and over again. But He Changfeng refused every time. If anyone else Ping Ge would have been annoyed. But he has no temper with He Changfeng. Said : "Everyone has their own aspirations, and I don't force it."

He Changfeng said: "Come... let's not talk about this, let's drink."

As a result, He Changfeng was sent back to the dry vegetable factory drunk, full of alcohol. It can be marinated and tasted, and no one knows how much wine he drank.

He Changfeng was helped back to the room to sleep.

When Bai Qiu came back, he was suffocated by the alcohol in the house. He has been in class for two months in a row. Their courses are very full, and they have the opportunity to go to the hospital for an internship on weekends. Although they are together with He Changfeng every day, they are busy with each other. Today's original afternoon internship was canceled by the teacher, so he returned to the dry vegetable factory. As soon as he came in, he heard that He Changfeng had been drinking too much. Seeing that he was still wearing his coat, it was uncomfortable to sleep there.

Bai Qiu went to untie He Changfeng's clothes.

He Changfeng was very coaxing when he drank wine. But Bai Qiu just stretched out his hand, but he tightly covered his clothes and didn't let him take it off. He didn't know what he was saying, and Bai Qiu couldn't hear it.

Bai Qiu said, "Changfeng, take off your clothes before going to bed."

He Changfeng opened his eyes, but he didn't know how much he had drunk, and his eyes were out of focus. Said: "No... Only my daughter-in-law can take off my clothes." He spoke with the smell of alcohol.

Bai Qiu heard him start talking nonsense. When he came in just now, in order to dispel the smell of alcohol, he opened the door. Although it was afternoon and there was no one around, Bai Qiu was afraid that he would talk nonsense, so he got up and closed the door immediately.

As soon as Bai Qiu closed the door, someone grabbed his waist. Bai Qiu didn't know when this guy got up.

He Changfeng hugged Bai Qiu and said drunkenly, "You are my daughter-in-law."

Bai Qiu was coaxed by his possessive tone, and turned to look at his handsome man, Bai Qiu said, "How much have you been drinking? Usually, you should also take care of your body." He was not there, why did He Changfeng still suffer from the problem of drinking with others.

He Changfeng's eyelids drooped down, and when he looked closely, his eyelashes were actually very long and beautifully curved. At this moment, his eyes were fixed on Bai Qiu's mouth, and he just felt that he was opening and closing, which was really tempting. People who drink too much have little self-control.

Bai Qiu was still talking when He Changfeng interrupted him with a domineering kiss. He Changfeng directly pried open his teeth. Occupy every inch of his space.

He Changfeng drank too much, and the breath sprayed from his nose was full of alcohol. Bai Qiu was directly kissed by him without being prepared.

Bai Qiu wanted to struggle, but when He Changfeng was drunk, he was very domineering, and he directly hugged his sweetheart across the bed. Afterwards, Long Legs stepped directly over, and the kiss ended. Seeing that Bai Qiu's lips were even more attractive, it was really not enough to kiss. He said to Bai Qiu, "Daughter-in-law, did you want to take off my clothes just now?"

Bai Qiu said, "I... I just want you to take off your clothes and sleep more comfortably."

Take it off, revealing a strong chest. Seeing that he was about to continue, Bai Qiu hurriedly said, "It's alright, don't make a fool of yourself."

He Changfeng was drowsy after drinking, but was attracted by the breath of Bai Qiu's body, kissed Bai Qiu's cheek, lay beside him, his hands He hugged his little educated youth, as if he was afraid that someone would run away. He Changfeng said: "You are busy these days." He Changfeng's voice was inexplicably a little aggrieved.

Bai Qiu chuckled, He Changfeng drinking too much was like this.

Bai Qiu's laugh stimulated He Changfeng, who became angry with shame, and directly hugged Bai Qiu and scratched his ticklish flesh.

Bai Qiu was the most ticklish, laughing and begging for mercy, "Okay, I was wrong."

He Changfeng looked over drunk. His eyes were blurred, and he didn't know what he could see on Bai Qiu's side. He said, "If you know your mistakes, you need to correct them."

Bai Qiu touched his chin with his hand, and his eyes seemed to be filled with tiny stars. There was a little light inside, and he said, "Then, how do I change it?"

There is only one He Changfeng in this world, and if he drinks too much, Bai Qiu can patiently accompany him to make a fool of himself.

He Changfeng was very arrogant: "You kiss me." As

soon as he finished speaking, Bai Qiu's kiss landed directly on his Adam's apple, then kissed his chin all the way up, and finally reached his lips. The fine and numb feeling directly rushed into He Changfeng's heart.

Doing this when he's drinking too much is just playing with fire. He Changfeng took a deep breath, and then released the beast in his heart, bullying Bai Qiu to cry...

When He Changfeng woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the evening, and his little educated youth lay beside him and slept very deeply. He was very tired. After He Changfeng woke up, he knew what happened just by looking at him. , I'm a little sorry for my daughter-in-law, the little educated youth's hair was wet with sweat.

He Changfeng lit the light in the room and he didn't wake up.

The next day, when Bai Qiu woke up, the room was empty, and as soon as he went out, he saw that He Changfeng in the yard had filled him with the wash water, and said, "Xiao Bai, take you to see it. Look at the green vegetables in the field."

They have planted the vegetable field since the beginning of the spring, and now the fruits are bearing fruits, and the two brothers of the Xie family are in charge of this large vegetable field. Although he can now go for some fresh and tender dishes from other places, the country people cannot do without the fields. Having fields is like having roots.

The people in the factory also like to go to the fields in a daze when they have nothing to do. Seeing all kinds of vegetables in the fields, they are happy from the inside out.

After Bai Qiu washed up, he simply ate a mouthful of porridge and pickles, and followed He Changfeng to the vegetable field.

Bai Qiu felt refreshed when he saw that the vegetable field was full of all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The row after row is very beautiful.

Bai Qiu came and said with interest: "I'll help you pick vegetables."

"Okay." He Changfeng commanded from the side: "Pick more beans, radishes, and cucumbers." He did not go to the ground, but stood by the ridge Talk to Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu didn't take anything. Put it in your pocket and come up when you can't fit any more. Fresh small cucumbers can be eaten with a rub.

He Changfeng took one to eat. It was crunchy and crunchy, not worse than fruit at all. Eating one in summer is especially good for quenching thirst.

He Changfeng said: "Take these back and put them in the kitchen. By the way, sister-in-law Xia Dong is pregnant. I can't smell the fumes, so I plan to hire someone in the village to cook."

Bai Qiu was surprised: "Really?"

He Changfeng Dao: "It's been four months, and I kept it a secret for the first three months. Later, I had morning sickness and I couldn't hide that I had a child."

Bai Qiu smiled and told her about the doctor's visit from his senior brother before. Said: "Then next year, we will have a baby born here." I am happy when I think about it.

He Changfeng said: "Your senior brother still has this ability?"

Bai Qiu raised his chin proudly and said, "My senior brother is the most powerful."

He Changfeng said: "When will our family Bai Qiu be so powerful."

Hearing what He Changfeng said, Bai Qiu felt a little guilty, and said, "Let's do it later."

He has already had a pulse consultation, but he doesn't have a lot of experience, so he needs to rely on the judgment of others. There are big men like Teacher Jin, plus strong men like Senior Brother. Although Bai Qiu had made obvious progress, every time he was praised, he felt that others were lying to him. The sense of crisis is strong.

The two came out of the field. After sending the things he just picked from the yard to the small kitchen, Bai Qiu went to check the pulse of Xia Dong's daughter-in-law.

He Changfeng also let Bai Qiu fool around. He, a big man, didn't follow Bai Qiu in, but sat in the yard. After a while, he saw He Changhai running over, breathing quickly and with a worried look on his face. Dao: "Changfeng is not good, and the thin monkey was arrested... He said he was speculative."

It is only July of 1978, and speculating is also a serious crime.

He Changfeng immediately stood up and said, "What's going on, tell me carefully."

"Let's go to Tongxian to talk about business. The store there is what Director Li said, but we didn't go through Deputy Director Wang. He may I'm not happy." He was taken away as soon as he came out of the store.

He inquired about the location of the police station, and immediately came back to find He Changfeng. Although he exercised with the thin monkey, he had no connections in the capital, so he didn't know what to do. He had to come back and think that He Changfeng might be able to save him.

He Changfeng was also anxious, Thin Monkey was a capable general in his hands. Talked to him a lot. These customers become long-term over time. Thin Monkey has contributed a lot. If he is taken away now, he will be cut off from his right and left arms.

He Changfeng said: "Let's go, let's go get people."

...

Although Thin Monkey is clever, he never thought that he would be caught in the police station. If this crime is convicted, then at least he will be locked in here. A year or two. If he is caught, what will his mother and his younger siblings do?

The thin monkey suddenly collapsed.

The police here are particularly vicious, and they keep asking him to explain.

At this moment, the thin monkey has already thought about what will happen after he enters the prison. If this is dragged to prison for reformation, it will be over if his small body is locked with those who block the road and kill. Whether he can come out alive or not is two things.

The skinny monkey scared himself completely dumbfounded.

The police didn't hear any important news from him, so they tied him with handcuffs to the radiator. He couldn't sit and could only curl up over there. There were quite a few people at the police station. People often pass by them, and the thin monkey doesn't even dare to lift his face, for fear of being discovered by others.

After a while, someone released the handcuffs for him. The skinny monkey doesn't know what's going on. was taken to the front by the police. Looking at He Changfeng and He Changhai standing there.

He was full of despair just now, but when he saw the He family brothers, his eyes suddenly lit up.

He Changfeng said: "I can take him away now." The

policeman was very kind to them, and said, "Yes, I'm sorry this time, we are also routinely asking."

He Changfeng didn't say anything else , and directly take the thin monkey out.

Thin Monkey said, "What's the matter ?"

He Changhai explained beside him that since he was arrested, He Changfeng directly told the police about the regulations of speculation. They have a factory here, and they have all the procedures. Thin monkeys are their employees, and there is no illegal activity. He Changfeng would even consider filing a lawsuit if he wanted to arrest someone.

Thin Monkey did not expect that such a small person could be protected by He Changfeng like this, and he was so moved that he even gave his life to him.

When he was arrested just now, he had thought about all the terrifying things, but it turned out that things were not as bad as he thought. That's the best thing to do.

He Changfeng took him to the factory and told Thin Monkey what he should say next time he encounters such a thing. If it can be solved the best, if not, He Changfeng will go to get him, and he can't let his own people be captured and locked up.

He Changfeng was a little angry. It was originally a business, and the business was not benevolent and righteous. In their store, the first-in-command fought with the second-in-command, what to do with the people who arrested them. He said to Thin Monkey: "Next time, look for his loopholes. We can't take this loss in vain."

Thin Monkey was arrested and now someone is guarding him, so he felt pretty good, but He Changfeng still had this idea. Quite exasperating. Thin Monkey said: "Really there is." He is good at socializing. Every time he goes to a store, he will mingle with their salesperson and send some cards, small candies and other snacks from time to time. Running a store is not a one-time job. I'm familiar with these salespersons, and naturally there are some gossip.

Thin Monkey said: "That Deputy Director Wang has an improper relationship with a small salesperson on their side. This Deputy Director Wang is already getting old, and his head is bald and he is greedy for a little girl, really old Don't cultivate." Such a person is full of sieves and seeks trouble from others.

He Changfeng said: "Don't come forward on this matter, go back and find some clues to tell his original wife and let them make trouble on their own." He is a public entity, and the most important thing is his image. If you really dare to do this, there is no good fruit to eat.

The skinny monkey was originally a clever one. This kind of thing gets through. He said with a smile, "I know what to do."

He Changfeng said: "You rest for three days, and you will be relieved, and come back to work three days later."

The skinny monkey said: "Okay." There were only the two of them in this small living room, and through the window, He Changhai could be seen carrying water to work. He doesn't like to talk, he works silently like an old scalper. If it wasn't for his help this time, he wouldn't have been rescued so quickly.

At this moment, he said to He Changfeng: "Brother Changhai likes a girl." Although it has not been announced to the public, his eyes are so clever that he can see the tricks of these two at a glance.

He Changfeng was stunned and said, "It's true or false, tell me quickly." The marriage of his eldest brother has always been the most difficult thing, and he felt a little guilty, but he, the younger brother, didn't realize it.

Thin Monkey said: "It's the second daughter of a cloth seller in the store. She is very handsome."

He Changfeng said: "How are you getting along?"

Thin Monkey smiled and said, "Buying people candy all day long. You say that people have grown up since childhood. I grew up in a store and never tasted any good candy, so sometimes I worry about him, it's too dumb."

He Changfeng smiled and said, "Oh." The

skinny monkey said, "When I'm gone, you can talk to me again. Brother Changhai said ha, otherwise I'm afraid he will scold me."

"Okay." He Changfeng agreed.

Soon after the thin monkey went out, He Changfeng told Bai Qiu first, and Bai Qiu was as surprised and happy as his reaction, and said, "Really?"

He Changfeng said, "Let's make something delicious at night, ask What the hell is big brother thinking?"

"En," Bai Qiu was also very excited.

That night, Bai Qiu cooked four dishes in the house of Bai Qiu and He Changfeng in the dry vegetable factory.

He Changhai didn't know what was going on, but when he came in and saw so many good dishes, he said, "What day is it today?"

"Brother, sit down." He Changfeng said.

He Changhai took his seat, and He Changfeng joked: "Big brother, I'm your brother, and Bai Qiu is your sister-in-law. Why don't you tell us anything."

He Changhai immediately understood what he was going to say, and said, "This skinny monkey is really inauthentic. He promised not to tell anyone else." He turned around and told He Changfeng his secret. He was very embarrassed.

"Brother Changfeng and I are not 'others'" Bai Qiu said.

He Changhai said: "I know, isn't this embarrassing." He was so old and had never dealt with someone seriously. It's not so good. If it doesn't work, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm afraid I'll make the family happy for nothing.

He Changfeng said: "Have you given gifts?

He Changhai said: "Have you given candy. "

He Changfeng hates that iron can't be made of steel. When his brother's progress continues, when will he be able to deal with the object: "Brother, take us to see it." "

"Hmm. He Changhai agreed.

Bai Qiu had to go to school the next day and it was inconvenient to attend. He Changfeng had to go to see it alone. But Bai Qiuren didn't go and found a gift. It was a small gourd carved with jade, which was not big but It's very delicate, and it's the most suitable for girls to wear.

Bai Qiu thought about it the next day. After school, he went to the vegetable factory and said to him, "How is it? He Changfeng said: "

Yes, she is very beautiful, a little girl is suitable for my sister-in-law. "He Changhai called out to the little girl as soon as he called. He Changfeng knocked it out, and the little girl liked He Changhai. Even He Changhai didn't know how to express it and didn't say much.

But the little girl is not bad. He was embarrassed to see He Changfeng, and he was also generous. He said to

Bai Qiu, "After a few days, after my brother and this little sister-in-law's relationship has stabilized, I will tell my parents the good news. "They have been looking forward to He Changhai being able to deal with someone. They didn't expect such a harvest.

...

Half a month later, He Jianguo from Chenjiawan received a call from He Changfeng in the capital, and he had to ask him if he didn't tell him." Looking for his mother, He Jianguo had to send someone to find Lan Guiying.

Lan Guiying ran over and said, "Son, what's the matter?" It was the first time she received a call from her son.

He Jianguo just said a word and urged them to talk quickly, saying that the phone fee is expensive.

Lan Guiying rolled her eyes at him and continued talking to her son.

After just saying a few words, he was shocked by his son's news: "Really? Changhai is really looking for a partner, what is it? Do they dislike Changhai's rural household registration?"

Lan Guiying's two sons are most concerned about the boss. , I usually always languish and don't speak, but I didn't expect to do a big thing in a muffled voice.

He Jianguo, who was next to him, was also interested when he heard it, and he kept asking about the details without urging the phone to be more expensive.

Lan Guiying made a big decision. Said: "Okay, let's go to Beijing." After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

The news was so sudden that He Jianguo was stunned. Before she could stop her, she hung up the phone and said, "There are so many things in the village, what are you going to do in the capital? Money. Besides, it will cause trouble for the children."

"If you don't go to me, I have to go and see my eldest daughter-in-law." Then he said to He Jianguo with some dissatisfaction: "It's not as good as the village when it comes to everything all day long. I don't believe that the village would not eat without you. Don't take yourself too seriously. I ask you, will you come with me? The title of village chief will last for a lifetime, I will go to my son."

Seeing that his wife was annoyed, He Jianguo hurriedly said, "I didn't say no, why are you so bad-tempered. Okay, I Take a leave from the village. If we go to the capital, we need to prepare for many things. Let's visit the Bai family again. Thanks to him taking care of Xiaobai and Changfeng in the capital, the etiquette cannot be less."

Lan Guiying said: "Please ask for a few more days. Fake, I have dedicated myself to the village for so many years, and it is not less than a month and a half. You have arranged everything in this way, and I am not at ease when we leave and the two children are at home. Let's take them together." He

Jianguo said : "Isn't this nonsense?"

Lan Guiying said: "Then what do you say, where is the child?"

He Jianguo couldn't tell her, so he had to say: "Then call Changfeng and the others to see if it's convenient." He also wanted to enter. Beijing's. I want to go there to see it, and also take a look at the former comrades in arms and old leaders.

When I thought of going to Beijing, my heart was full of expectations.