Ch59

Entering June, Bai Qiu took the final exam. This time, the county high school achieved a record high in the joint entrance exam.

The high school in the county only started to recover in 1972, and the principal is also a veteran intellectual, but the top pays little attention to them, but this time, the county high school won the provincial champion.

The average score of high school is also far higher than that of other counties, which is really eye-catching.

County leaders specifically asked the high school principal to report in the past.

The high school principal just got his grades, and he was called over before he could tell the students.

There was also a rare look of excitement on the headmaster's face.

He looked at his grades again and again, Bai Qiu's math and politics reached full marks, and his Chinese only deducted two points. The total score is 298.

You must know that there are ten high schools in the provincial capital city, and the educational resources invested there are far from comparable here. Bai Qiu's achievement has won a lot of honors for the county and the school.

Among the several subjects in the joint entrance examination, mathematics is a little simpler, and the number of Chinese questions is large. This year's argumentative paper is: how to develop education in the future.

The composition should be free to speak, but the ideological conservatism left over from previous years is still deeply in everyone's heart. Education is a sensitive topic. If the composition is written covertly, it will definitely not get a high score. But Bai Qiu was different and got full marks!

The volume of the Chinese paper this time is too large, especially the ancient poetry and reading comprehension. After the exam, the high school Chinese teacher took the paper and was amazed. Generally, if you do not control the speed of writing the questions, you will not be able to complete the paper. .

Not to mention politics, you need to memorize a lot of things in the book and still be able to use them. In addition to some choices and filling in the blanks, there are five very big questions in the back, and the last one is current affairs and politics. Even the teacher might not be able to deduct a single point for this inscription, but Bai Qiu did it.

As soon as the verdict came out, an old friend from the provincial education outlet came to call him, saying that they had come out on top this year.

This is a major educational achievement, and their county high school resumed school a little later than others. To achieve such a result is simply incredible.

On the way to report to the county, the principal's heart was still agitated for a long time.

He had been to conference rooms in many counties, and he thought there were only a few leaders this time. But when he opened the door of the conference room, he was slightly stunned. He actually sat for more than a dozen leaders, and the boss who was familiar with him also smiled and said, "Our great hero is here." Even Secretary Feng deliberately pushed aside the matter in his hand and listened to his report.

The principal said: "Leaders and colleagues, this time our high school has achieved unprecedented good results. The main credit lies in the diligent teaching of the teachers and the strong curiosity of the students. Bai Qiu even got a perfect score in mathematics and politics. In the case of difficult Chinese questions, he just got a good score of 98 points, and the three subjects added up to 298 points. Moreover, during his studies, he taught himself the courses of Senior Two and Senior Three, and also took into account the teaching assistant work of Senior One, which is very excellent. Little classmate."

When Secretary Li heard the name Bai Qiu, he was a little stunned, and then said, "The Bai Qiu you are talking about is Bai Qiu, an educated youth from Chenjiawan?" The

principal said, "Yes, it's him, who came to us this year to transfer classes. Yes."

Secretary Li sucked in a breath of cold air.

Secretary Feng has already nodded his head next to him: "Gold will shine wherever it is. This time is just the beginning. I hope your high school can maintain this achievement for a long time and cultivate more outstanding high school graduates for the country." The

principal said: "We will definitely work hard in this direction." The

county was delighted, and this time they specially approved an education bonus of 2,000 yuan.

After the report was over, Secretary Feng left first. Secretary Li was quietly stopped by the principal, and he still remembered their strange reaction when he said Bai Qiu's name.

Secretary Li said to the principal: "You don't know, this Bai Qiu is the winner of the county's righteousness. He went to the provincial conference a while ago, and he also won honor for our county in front of the provincial leaders." Then he whispered: "Secretary Feng has I gave him a pen." Pens are not given away at random. That was Secretary Feng's high hopes for him.

He actually went to school in the county and gave them another surprise. Such a down-to-earth young comrade has a strong ability and a promising future.

The principal did not expect that Bai Qiu was still a celebrity in front of the county's top leaders.

The principal had always liked Bai Qiu, and when he saw that he was appreciated, he was happy to carry him a sedan chair: "He is indeed very good." After thinking about it in his heart, he will give him a bonus when he returns.

Secretary Li often goes out for meetings with Secretary Feng, and the information is more well-informed: "Our province's education outlet has a new leader, and this time it is estimated that we will focus on arresting." The

principal expressed his gratitude to Secretary Li.

This time, I won a lot of honors, and my footsteps were light on the way back.

The principal returned to the school office and wanted to drink a glass of water, but the hand holding the teapot was shaking slightly.

I haven't felt this way for a long time...

He calmed down in the office before calling Bai Qiu to the office and saying, "You did very well in the exam." After speaking, he brought the transcript to Bai Qiu to see.

When Bai Qiu finished the exam, he thought it should be good, but he didn't expect the result to be better than he imagined.

The principal said: "This time the school will give you a reward of 200 yuan, of which 100 is for your excellent grades to win honors for both the county and the school, and the other 100 is to reward you as a teaching assistant to lead students." He watched the first year of high school. The first class is much stronger than the second class.

Bai Qiu didn't expect to receive the bonus, and said, "Thank you, principal."

When he came out of the principal's office, he was a little excited.

After the final exam, there will be a two-month summer vacation. After the school's grades were released, the students' admiration for Bai Qiu was no longer enough.

It was precisely because they had taken the exam that they knew the difficulty, it was not easy to achieve a grade like Bai Qiu's.

Bai Qiu's grades were good this time, and the students in the second class wanted to pry Bai Qiu away. The classmates of a class are facing a formidable enemy.

"Xiao Bai, when you come back from summer vacation this time, you shouldn't go to the second shift."

Bai Qiu said, "You want me to go to the second shift?"

Everyone wanted to bite their tongues and said, "How is that possible."

"You must never go to the second class."

"After being together for so long, you have feelings for each other!"

Bai Qiu said, "Okay, then I'll take you back when I come back."

After Bai Qiu's words, everyone felt relieved.

Immediately afterwards, the teachers of each subject came over to arrange the review content and papers, and they could go out for vacation.

Although Bai Qiu also likes to go to school, he is very happy for two more months. School has an early holiday.

His father and Changfeng are both in the village, and every time they go back, they feel cheered and excited.

Bai Qiu drove to the entrance of the village. I haven't been back for two months, and this section of the road at the entrance of the village has been repaired very smoothly.

In the distance, you can see the red tractor in their village. He Changfeng was above, and he had to leave the village.

Bai Qiu hurried down: "Changfeng..." When He Changfeng

found out that it was Bai Qiu, the corners of his mouth rose immediately: "We really have a good heart, I'm just going to pick you up from the county."

Excited, he ran over and hugged him.

He Changfeng hadn't seen his little educated youth for a long time. The vegetable factory in the village was booming. He couldn't leave now. just filled.

He Changfeng wrapped his arms around Bai Qiu hard, wishing he could hold him in his arms, and after adjusting his breathing again and again, he reluctantly released him.

It could be seen that his little educated youth had the same thoughts as him, his cheeks were a little red, and He Changfeng stared at Bai Qiu's lips, so greedy he wanted to kiss him. This kind of thinking was dangerous, and he forcibly controlled it.

Bai Qiu said, "Why are you looking for me?"

He Changfeng wanted to tell him as soon as they met, but he was so excited that he forgot. Now that Bai Qiu mentioned it, he said, "Those people in the bullpen have to write the complaint materials, and they can be rehabilitated."

Bai Qiu's eyes lit up when he heard this: "Really, that's great."

He Changfeng said, "En."

Bai Qiu Said: "Has my dad gone?"

"Not yet."

He couldn't wait to see his dad and couldn't stop for a moment.

He Changfeng said, "I'll go with you."

"Yes." Bai Qiu nodded heavily. Then he took He Changfeng's tractor and went all the way to the pigsty. The five pigs that were sold before were sold and killed, and now they have caught seven little pigs, and now they are running around in the pigsty as if they are tireless.

Bai Qiu saw his father put on a Chinese tunic suit. This is the clothes that Bai Qiu bought him in the three stores last time. He has been reluctant to wear it, only on such a big day.

Bai Mengju is a typical scholar. He tidied up and trimmed his hair, and he still looked like a former professor.

Bai Mengju saw Bai Qiu and waved at him, and Bai Qiu immediately got into his arms. Bai Meng raised the corner of his mouth with a smile, and said lightly, "Naughty!"

Bai Qiu didn't expect that he would be able to wait until today.

Bai Mengju gently stroked Bai Qiu's hair: "It's all adults, you will make people laugh." Although Bai Qiu is already an adult, Bai Mengju's voice has a tone of coaxing children: "We When will the family Qiuqiu grow up?"

Bai Qiu was a little excited, and he leaned in his father's arms for a long time to recover.

He Changfeng has given them a letter of introduction from the village. They will go back to the place where they have their household registration and bring their household registration book. They will tell the story. As long as it is not a particularly serious matter, they will be rehabilitated, and they will even be able to restore their reputation and compensation.

Bai Mengju has been suffering from insomnia all night since he heard the news, unable to sleep.

After seeing Bai Qiu, his heart was relieved, and he said, "Then Dad will go back first, you have to take good care of yourself." He was also very relieved to Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu said to He Changfeng, "Is the phone in the village safe?"

"Is it safe?" He Changfeng hurriedly found a pen in his pocket and wrote the phone number on it.

Bai Qiu took the piece of paper out of He Changfeng's hand and handed it to his father: "Everything is safe, give me a call."

Bai Mengju nodded.

He Changfeng was going to take them to the train station, and there was only one bus to the capital at night.

Bai Qiu packed his things for him and brought him something to eat on the way. He gave him another 500 yuan, and there should be nothing left at home. Bai Qiu also told him where he hid his notebook.

Bai Qiu waved his hand tearfully as he watched He Changfeng send the person away.

It wasn't until late at night that He Changfeng's tractor suddenly came back, and Bai Qiu heard the sound and went out. Said: "Send away?" Bai Qiu originally wanted to go with him, but this time, He Changfeng not only sent him, but also sent the rest of the cowshed. Bai Qiu's emotions were too excited for fear of being noticed. As long as his father can be rehabilitated, he can still meet again in the future.

He Changfeng glanced at the time and it was already past two o'clock in the morning. He came over and kissed the young educated youth: "Everyone is gone, I saw them get on the train." Amoy there for some sleeper tickets. After sending them away, He Changfeng breathed a sigh of relief.

Bai Qiu couldn't sleep either, and said, "It's really like

a dream." He Changfeng pinched Bai Qiu's cheek.

Bai Qiu shook his head and said, "Don't make trouble."

He Changfeng chuckled lightly and said, "Does it look like a dream this time?"

Bai Qiu glared at him: "Sleep!"

He Changfeng wanted to sleep with him for a long time. . He lay on the kang and held the little educated youth in his arms, feeling the warmth in his arms, even if he did nothing, he could sigh comfortably, and his voice became gentle: "Go to sleep."

...

and this At the same time, He Jianguo was still tossing and turning on the kang without stopping.

With a click, the light cord was pulled up, and suddenly there was a dazzling light in the room.

Lan Guiying sat on the kang and said, "You have something wrong... What are you doing here if you don't sleep." Others who he doesn't sleep can't sleep either!

Lan Guiying thought it was strange that He Jianguo could fall asleep with a pillow on weekdays. I haven't seen him like this for many years. He looked suspiciously and said, "What's wrong? There's something wrong." He

Jianguo also sat up. He took one of the dots and smoked it, feeling very depressed in his heart: "Alas..."

He Jianguo is a straightforward person, and he can't hide things in his heart, and it has been uncomfortable since the afternoon until now.

Seeing Lan Guiying asking him, He Jianguo didn't know what to say. He was going to Daniu Village to do some errands in the afternoon, and he saw Bai Qiu coming back from a distance. Before he could say hello to the two of them, he was startled to find that they were hugging each other. What do the big men look like hugging each other?

Neither of them saw him in all four eyes, and he turned away.

At that time, He Jianguo felt that something was wrong.

He Changfeng has never liked to be clingy since he was a child, and he always dragged along with everyone. I saw that he and Bai Qiu were getting better before, but I didn't think much about it, thinking that He Changfeng was taking care of his younger brother.

Seeing the two of them hugging each other, no matter how straight he was, he knew something was wrong.

Bai Qiu's appearance and appearance are not to choose from.

But are they both male?

Although he has never paid attention to homosexuality, he also knows that there is such a situation. There was still one locked in the cowshed before.

He never imagined that such a thing would fall on his head. No wonder He Changfeng was not in a hurry to find a partner. It turned out that the plank road had already been secretly crossed Chencang.

Lan Guiying was also straight-minded and said, "What

's the matter?" He Jianguo told everything he had seen, and Lan Guiying was stunned.

I hadn't thought about it before, but only with hindsight did I realize that my son's eyes were wrong when he looked at Bai Qiu a long time ago.

Lan Guiying said: "Bai Qiu is a good boy, he must have been ruined by Chang Feng."

"Maybe it's true." He Jianguo said, "Chang Feng didn't like to play with girls when he was a child, and he never talked about going on a blind date. Instead ,

Lan Guiying was still a little worried: "Are you saying that Bai Qiu is threatened by our patriarchal style?" How could a good young educated youth get involved with him? Wouldn't he be like other villages? The villagers have a little right to start the whole thing.

He Jianguo said: "That can't be, I know my son."

Lan Guiying said: "Why don't we transfer Bai Qiu, save the two of them from hooking up... Bai Qiu is still young, and the two will be separated after a long time. "She finally knew why He Jianguo couldn't sleep at two in the morning.

Who can sleep here?

He Jianguo took a few puffs of cigarettes, and became even more irritable: "Tomorrow, I won't smoke him with a belt!"

Lan Guiying felt sorry for her son, and said: "Don't... Now that my son is older, he has to save face, and he wants to beat your younger son. It's time to fight. It's easy to fight when you grow up."

He Jianguo finally found an opportunity and said to Lan Guiying: "I wanted to fight him when he was young, but you always stopped him. Now it's too late."

Lan Guiying said angrily: "Why do you still blame me?"

He Jianguo stopped talking when he saw his daughter-in-law was angry. Said: "What should I do then?"

He Changfeng was stubborn, and he was afraid that he would be inseparable.

He Jianguo said: "Otherwise, let's not know, I don't think Xiaobai is like those gays." He had seen the kind of men who babbled before. Scalp is numb.

Lan Guiying said, "It's all your son's fault!" There was a subtle feeling of sorry for Bai Qiu in her heart.

He Jianguo said: "Look at the boss, he didn't find a match for several years after a blind date. The second child took this road again. What's the use of his son, it's all debt collection!" One or two did not let him worry.

Lan Guiying was afraid that the two would be separated, and he would never look for a partner for the rest of his life. His stubborn temper was the same as He Jianguo. Lan Guiying pondered for a long time and couldn't find a good solution, and said to He Jianguo: "Forget it, ask Changfeng tomorrow to see what he thinks." He Jianguo said: "Okay

." It went out, turned off the light and lay on the kang again, but they didn't hear the sound of even breathing for a long time, and neither of them had any intention of sleeping.

Early the next morning, He Jianguo didn't even care about the work in the field, and asked someone to call He Changfeng back.

He Changfeng didn't know why, and when he came in, he found that not only his father was in the room, but his mother was also...

After a while, he called Bai Qiu over!

Bai Qiu had a bad premonition in his heart. When he arrived at the He's house, He Changfeng was coming out of the house, and he didn't dodge when he saw Bai Qiu, so he took his hand and said, "My parents know what happened to us. ."

Bai Qiu's face turned pale, and his heartbeat almost stopped,

He Changfeng said, "It's okay."

Bai Qiu has always been grateful to the He family, and he has absolutely no plans to be discovered by the He family. This kind of sudden stimulation, my heart seems to be caught by someone, and I don't even dare to breathe.

When Bai Qiu entered the room, he saw that Lan Guiying and He Jianguo were both there. I don't know how many cigarettes the village chief smoked, and the smell of smoke from the boss in the whole house. I don't know what He Changfeng said to the two of them, Lan Guiying's eyes were obviously crying.

Bai Qiu knew better than anyone how much the He family attached importance to He Changfeng. He Changfeng's coming out will have a huge impact on the He family. When he bowed his eyes, the circles of his eyes were red.

Lan Guiying had originally thought that her son had ruined Bai Qiu, but now she looked at Bai Qiu crying, and her heart seemed to be twisted. Said: "Changfeng said just now that the two of you like each other. Tell the truth to your aunt. Did he bully you? If he really uses power for personal gain, I will be the first to forgive him."

"I..." Bai Qiu didn't do anything at all. With this kind of preparation, the words were on his lips, but he couldn't say it.

Bai Qiu was nervous and afraid, and tears suddenly fell down.

Weird. This time, even He Jianguo was not sure if he was being coerced, so he got up angrily and said, "See if I won't kill this bastard."

He misunderstood that He Changfeng forced Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu immediately stretched out his hand and stopped in front of him. Although his voice was shaking when he spoke, he still said, "He didn't threaten me." Although embarrassed, he still said, "We are sincere.

" Feeling a little better.

Lan Guiying had already cried in front of He Changfeng just now, but now, seeing that both of them were like the sky was falling, she still insisted on wanting to be together, and she couldn't bear to watch it! These two are her most proud children, who wouldn't praise their character in the village on weekdays.

She was even more reluctant to say a heavy word.

Lan Guiying is both worried and happy. She is worried that her dignified son is actually gay, but she is happy that Bai Qiu is his son's favorite.

Seeing that both of them said they were sincere, Bai Qiu cried so pitifully again, saying that she was sorry for the two elders, which made her feel sad. It was not Bai Qiu who was sorry for them, but He Changfeng who abducted the young educated youth who was not very involved in the world. on the way. He Changfeng had admitted it to himself just now, what should she say, it was they who were at fault.

Now that this is the case, she can only say: "We don't care, you don't regret it." This was also researched by them who hadn't slept all night.

Some feelings become more steadfast the more they are held back. If you really want to say that you don't care about the family, they are not so strong. If you are everywhere, you will become yellow. There are a lot of people around.

He Jianguo said: "You talk to your aunt here, I'm going to the village."

Bai Qiu looked at him and said, "Uncle Jianguo, I'm sorry." He Jianguo

also had a moving expression on his face, and said, "What did the family say? I'm sorry." He wouldn't say anything nice, but those simple words made Bai Qiu cry again.

He Jianguo would not comfort people, he was not comfortable here, and Bai Qiu was not comfortable either, so he simply left.

Lan Guiying pulled Bai Qiu to the side. A good-natured person like Bai Qiu would definitely be at a loss when she met her son. When the two dealt with each other, she was not worried about He Changfeng at all, but she was afraid that Bai Qiu would be taken to death by his second son. Said: "Show you a photo of He Changfeng when he was a child."

Bai Qiu couldn't cry. He choked up a few times when he heard the photo, wiped his tears and said, "Okay." He hasn't seen He Changfeng yet. Pictures from childhood.

Lan Guiying took out a black and white photo from the small box. Xiao Changfeng looked like he was only two or three years old. He was sleeping naked, and he could still see the "map" on the mattress.

Bai Qiu didn't expect him to see the first A photo of He Changfeng when he was a child was actually a photo of his urinal.

Lan Guiying said, "If He Changfeng bullies you, you can use this to clean him up."

He Changfeng's most face-saving person, this photo was too "lethal" to him, and Bai Qiu couldn't help laughing for a while.

Lan Guiying felt relieved when she saw that Bai Qiu finally lifted her brows. After talking to him a few more words, it was released to Bai Qiu.

He Changfeng was already waiting anxiously in his room. As soon as Bai Qiu came in, He Changfeng said, "Well, did my mother bully you?"

"No." Bai Qiu hid the photo in his pocket, Some inexplicable guilt.

He Changfeng hugged Bai Qiu and said, "That's fine." He didn't expect that his dad would see him when he hugged Bai Qiu, but he didn't regret it, lest his parents say anything like letting him go on a blind date.

After the showdown with his family, He Changfeng had a relaxed feeling, and said with a smile, "Our little daughter-in-law has officially met her parents-in-law."

Bai Qiu glared at him, with a blush that didn't fade away: "It's a mess again. Tell me!" Bai Qiu had red eyes from crying just now, but the redness at the end of his eyes is particularly emotional.

He Changfeng said, "Didn't my mother give you a ring?"

"What ring?" Bai Qiu didn't understand.

He Changfeng said: "It's the ring that my mother gave to my mother, and said that it will be left to my daughter-in-law in the future." After he finished, he said, "Wait." After speaking, he went out. After a while, I really brought back an old silver ring. It is a simple color, and some parts have been oxidized, but it is full of the sense of the times, but it is more flavorful and unfeminine. It also looks good on Bai Qiu's fingers, congratulations. Chang Feng happily said, "This is a pass."

Bai Qiu's cheeks were blushed again by what he said, but he was not willing to take off the ring: "If you bully me again, I will shock you with photos."

"What photo." He Changfeng was completely unaware of the danger at this moment.

Bai Qiu didn't say anything, raised his chin and said, "I'm going back."

He Changfeng loved his little energy to death, and he really wished he could straighten the Fa on the spot.

Bai Qiu returned home and put the photo in the lunch box with gold bars. These are his treasures.

When he turned around, he happened to bump into He Changfeng's arms.

He Changfeng saw that he was hiding something, but he had no time to think about it at the moment, recalling that coming out in front of his parents was too exciting. The flames in his heart could not be suppressed, and Bai Qiu's heart palpitated as he watched with those hot eyes.

He Changfeng wanted to be with him, without a little distance.

When Bai Qiu was kissed, she realized that what Lan Guiying said was true. Her son was just a hungry wolf. He wouldn't spit when he took food, but now it's too late to regret...

The next day, He Changfeng was satisfied. When he got up, Bai Qiu guessed that he was shy and hid because of what happened yesterday.

He Changfeng was at home alone and wanted to see what Bai Qiu was hiding yesterday.

He found his most precious little lunch box, and opened a piece of golden light and there was a photo on his back. He Changfeng picked it up and looked at it, and was speechless on the spot.

Damn it!