Ch86

He Jianguo took the two children back after the Chinese New Year, and Lan Guiying stayed behind. In February, Xia Dong's wife gave birth to a big fat boy, Jing Bao, who suddenly became a baby in a dry vegetable factory. A bunch of big men want to see the little cubs whenever they get a chance.

The little brat will open his eyes only five days after he was born, and his body is fragrant and milky. Brother Xia Dong guards his son and daughter-in-law Shale day by day, and makes the people in the vegetable factory very envious.

Now it's not enviable to have money in my pocket. I'm all thinking about my wife and children, but unfortunately I work in the vegetable factory every day, and I don't even have a chance to go out.

A group of people went to Lan Guiying to chat.

Lan Guiying hugged Xiao Jingbao and said with a smile: "Then you have to find it yourself."

Boss Xie was about the size of Shuan Zi, and said with a bitter face: "Auntie, there is not even a girl here." Occasionally in the village Those who came to help were all young wives, and none of them were unmarried.

Lan Guiying said: "Okay, I'll tell Changfeng, let him think of

a way." After leaving, he hugged Xiao Jingbao and said to Xia Dong's wife: "I really grew up, I know I'm greedy for my wife."

Xia Dong's wife She pursed her lips and snickered. She has been married and has no children, so she felt a lot of pressure, and even after a long time, it brought a bit of bitterness. But now that I'm a little fatter in pregnancy, the sullen breath in my heart has dissipated. Now I breastfeed every day, teasing my son, Xia Dong's wife said: "Auntie, the little village chief is tired enough, I have to trouble him with this."

Lan Gui Yingdao: "Then he has to think of a way." To Xia Dong: "Today you are confinement, I will go back."

Fortunately, there is an experienced woman who stays here to take care of her, otherwise the confinement will be very stressful. Many, inexperienced easy to panic.

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law is very grateful to her, without her, it would not have been so smooth. Said: "Auntie, how many days are you staying?"

Lan Guiying said: "If you don't stay, you can't live without people at home."

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law took out a hundred yuan from her pocket. She couldn't work after she was pregnant. She was the only man in the family to make money. This was all saved by thrifty. I really don't know how to be grateful. The most honest way to give money.

Lan Guiying quickly refused: "What is this, take it back quickly." She knew the situation of Xia Dong and his wife. They have finally managed to support their lives these days, and now they have to support their children, and their life is tight, the money is probably all, and said: "Auntie doesn't want your money, this money will buy us Jingbao delicious food. "

Auntie, Xia Dong and I don't even know how to thank you."

Lan Guiying said, "Just saying these outlandish things, you and Xia Dong are also grown up by me. You are just like my children. Auntie, why are you being polite? I'll go back and tell them how cute Jingbao is, they must be unable to sit still at home, and they can't wait to serve you in person." Xia Dong and his wife were gossiped a lot because they couldn't have this thing in the village. This time, from pregnancy to birth, I didn't give the family a letter.

Xia Dong's wife reluctantly hugged Jingbao to send him out, and outside He Changfeng, He Changhai, and Bai Qiu were already waiting for him.

Xia Dong Deng Deng Deng came back out of breath and bought two bottles of "Friendship" vanishing cream. This is a lady's face oil. It is more expensive than lanolin. Yes, give Lan Guiying a fortress. Lan Guiying said, "You kid, why do you have to spend this money?"

Xia Dong's wife said, "You can keep it, Auntie, it's our intention." For so long After getting along with each other, there are feelings, and there are tears in the conversation.

Lan Guiying smiled and hurried over to wipe the tears from her eyes, saying, "Good boy, let's not cry after giving birth." Although she said her confinement, she was still weak, and it was not easy for women to get sick. Okay, said: "You and Xia Dong are both diligent people. Now that you have Jingbao, you two are doing well, and the days to come will definitely get better and better."

"Goodbye auntie.

" They are very reluctant to have such an elder who cares about them. Although they are in the capital, they feel as if they are still with everyone.

Lan Guiying said: "Okay, you can send it here." After she finished speaking, she wiped her eyes when she turned her back. It's not easy for these children to live outside.

They got in the car and drove to the train station.

Lan Guiying said, "Your dad is a fool. If I don't go back and look at him, I don't know what his life will be like." He said to He Changhai, "After your child is born, take a picture and send it back." After a pause , he said, "Your dad doesn't say anything, but he is happiest when you have children. But things in the village are really busy."

He Changhai said, "Mom, I know who my dad is. He Changfeng said: "

Anyway, your second elder bought a house here. If you have nothing to do in the village, you can come and stroll around."

Lan Guiying said, "It would be nice if there was such a day."

Bai Qiu bought it for her. I bought a lot of clothes and skin care products, as well as clothes for my two children. Lan Guiying smiled and said, "I don't know why those two little brats are so blessed. You treat them so well. When he grows up, if he doesn't read your love, I won't agree."

He Changfeng heard others Complimenting Xiaobai, the corners of his mouth turned up slightly, and he was more happy than complimenting himself, and said, "Then you should thank me."

Bai Qiu glared at He Changfeng, his cheeks a little hot.

Lan Guiying smiled and said, "I always know how to bully Xiaobai."

This time, He Changfeng bought her a sleeper ticket and called the village in advance and asked the village to send someone to pick it up. trouble.

He Changfeng said: "Mom, don't forget to tell my dad about letting him reform." He Changfeng's ambition seemed to be activated since he arrived in the capital.

Lan Guiying said: "I see." No wonder He Jianguo loves him. Although He Changfeng is the second son, he is most like He Jianguo in character.

Talking and laughing all the way to the station, He Changfeng bought a platform ticket, sent her to the train and settled down, and then came down reluctantly.

Although I am reluctant, I can't let his mother see it, otherwise it will only add to the sadness.

...

Four months later, Xu Mei gave birth to a little princess, but she was very happy for He Changhai and He Changfeng.

He made a special call back, and He Jianguo and Lan Guiying were very happy to know.

The four sons of their family envy that they have a daughter. When He Xiaosi was not born, He Jianguo and his two brothers hoped to be a younger sister, but they were born as a boy.

Now Xu Mei has given birth to a little princess, and the child will become fair and lovely after the redness fades, with beautiful big eyes and a high nose bridge like the He family, the little princess will follow no matter who it is.

Xu Mei's mother took care of her confinement, and she was very rare for the little princess. She said that she had never seen such a worry-free child, except for drinking milk and changing diapers, otherwise it would not make trouble.

He Changfeng likes to watch her little niece when she is free. Bai Qiu ordered her a jade Ruyi, which looks moist and shiny. This is also her expectation. I hope that the little princess will be able to do everything well in the future.

Bai Qiu likes to buy a house now, but there are basically none within the Second Ring Road. The courtyard where I lived when I was a child was still a big family living in a block. I was used to it since I was a child, and I didn't plan to sell the house. They didn't have enough to live in, so how could they sell it. Bai Qiu bought some houses on the third ring road in the future. The houses here are more expensive, about 6,000 to 7,000 units, but the location is better. The city council plan will definitely take the lead.

Bai Qiu went over to take a look when he had nothing to do. Anyway, he had money in his hand, and he was also idle when he was idle.

In just one month, I have saved four properties in my hands. Happy to see these house tickets.

When Bai Qiu came home after seeing the house, he smelled a scent, and He Changfeng had already prepared the meal. There are his favorite egg custard and white rice.

Bai Qiu said, "Have you had time recently?"

He Changfeng said: "Why, I left you out?" He was always very affectionate when he looked at Bai Qiu, causing Bai Qiu to blush slightly. He Changfeng was good-looking when he was in the village. Now that he came to the capital to exercise, his temperament has also changed, the wrists coming out of the cuffs are very beautiful, and he can see the Adam's apple full of male hormones all the way up, Bai Qiu sees that he doesn't want to eat anymore, he wants to eat him.

He Changfeng is full of mature charm, which is even more fascinating.

Bai Qiu's cheeks became more and more hot.

And He Changfeng, the instigator, seemed to be completely unaware. He covered Bai Qiu's hand with his big hand, and said in a low voice, "Daughter-in-law, I will definitely not neglect you next time. I will apologize to you today." Some time ago He has been concentrating shipments all the time. If it is too late, he will spend the night in the dry vegetable factory. After all, he has not seen their young educated youth for several days.

Bai Qiu naturally knew that he was busy and said, "No...it's okay."

He Changfeng said, "Have you thought about me." He liked to make Bai Qiu's face flush red.

Bai Qiu knew what he wanted to hear, so why did he say what he wanted to hear? Bai Qiu said in disbelief, "I don't think so."

He Changfeng said, "That makes me so sad, I thought you missed me, but it turns out that I'm being self-indulgent."

Bai Qiu blinked his eyes in a guilty conscience.

He Changfeng got up and wanted to return his clothes. Bai Qiu thought that that made him angry, so he quickly said, "Where are you going?"

He Changfeng came over and kissed Bai Qiu, and said, "Go back to the house, hurry up and eat, there are still things waiting for you after eating. " Bai Qiu

's cheeks turned even redder: "It's nonsense."

He Changfeng said with a half-smiling smile, "What do you think it is about discussing with you about the vegetable factory?"

The wind led him to think about it, and in the end, he slapped it again, angrily.

He Changfeng came over and said, "Okay, don't be angry, it's a big deal to let you on it later."

Bai Qiu said: "You ... you should go back to the dry vegetable factory." He Changfeng

said: "Although you don't want me, I still miss you very much. If you don't believe me, take a look." , He can't keep up with He Changfeng's talent even if he is stalking. Bai Qiu ignored him and finished the meal quickly. He Changfeng had already changed his clothes. Two buttons of a cotton shirt were loosened, revealing a large area of ​​honey-colored skin. Bai Qiu was most greedy for his body, but He Changfeng used this to lure him into the bait. After Bai Qiu cleaned up the tableware, he sat on the sofa. He Changfeng pulled Bai Qiu to his side and said, "Okay, let's discuss something serious with you." If his hand hadn't moved around Bai Qiu, Bai Qiu would have believed it. Bai Qiu knocked off his hand and said, "Speak well." He Changfeng said, "I want to add more machines and recruit more people. When my mother left, she said that the people in the vegetable factory all wanted to Looking for a partner. I think about giving them one day off every week, and they can go out to relax. What if there is any suitable marriage." Find someone to fill in. Bai Qiu didn't dare to look at him and said, "You are the director of the factory. You decide." He Changfeng said, "The director must also listen to the director's wife." Bai Qiu glanced at him and looked at He Changfeng with a smile. He looked away quickly, saying, "You can do whatever you want." He Changfeng said, "Okay, then I'll do it." Bai Qiu wanted to talk to him, but He Changfeng said I haven't seen Bai Qiu for several days, and don't give him a chance to speak at all. ... The next day, Bai Qiu was almost late again, and the person who started it was extremely diligent in rubbing his waist and pinching his legs.

Bai Qiu bit his shoulder.

It was just a shallow bite of a tooth mark, which wasn't deep at all, but it was so infuriating to He Changfeng that he wanted to go out to work shirtless, wishing to tell the world that it was his daughter-in-law's bite.

Bai Qiu was embarrassed and annoyed and asked him to put on his clothes before going to school with confidence.

When Bai Qiu went, Fatty was talking to his senior brother over there, and when he saw Bai Qiu coming in, he immediately greeted him and said, "Xiao Bai, how much do you think you can get in this final exam?" He was a little flustered now.

There are only three people in total, the senior brother Zhao Jin is a boy, and he has read some books that need to be read countless times since he was a child. Although Bai Qiu is a groundless person, he remembers that he is good at learning and works hard. He has read the entire book. Back it down. Fatty was stunned when he first learned about it, but now the exams are all questions from their department.

When the fat man took the test, he felt that it was not good. It seemed that he knew every question, but together it meant that it was a little difficult to understand.

He felt that the exam was not very good.

Sometimes it is not good to have few students. The teacher is very strict with him, and he will be on vacation after the exam, which can make him calm down.

Bai Qiu said, "I don't know either, but I feel pretty good." Then Bai Qiu said to them, "Where are you going to go if you are on vacation?"

Fatty said, "I heard that the clinic has arranged a month's internship." their influence. It was supposed to be an internship during my sophomore year. But seeing that their Chinese medicine majors go out every week, their eyes are hot. Besides, there are still many qualified doctors on the clinical side. They are just taking advantage of this college entrance examination to supplement their knowledge. Anyway, the first college entrance examinations were willful, and the school let each department make their own arrangements.

Fatty is the most social on weekdays, and said, "They have all practiced, so we can still fall behind. The teacher must have made the arrangements clearly."

Just as he was talking, he heard the class bell and remembered, Fatty was excited and looked at The teacher came in with the papers.

Teacher Jin said, "Our paper is different from the others. We passed 90 points. Only two people passed this time." After speaking, he gave Fatty a stern look.

Fatty can't wait to make himself smaller so that people can't see him, but his size is too big, no matter how much he shrinks, it's useless.

Teacher Jin then sent it out to everyone, Bai Qiu was 92 points, Zhao Jin was 94 points, and Fatty was still 86 points. It would be enough to see it outside, but Jin Wenchuan had extremely strict requirements for them. You can't even lift your head up to ninety.

Teacher Jin said, "Summer vacation is coming soon. It will last for forty days. We have other arrangements. Xiaobai, go to the office with Zhao Jin to find me later.

" It was hairy and said, "Teacher, why is there no me?"

Teacher Jin said, "Because I have found someone to watch you over the past forty days and review your homework for the whole year." He smiled and said, "Look at you next. Will there be any mistakes in the next exam?"

Fatty's eyes widened immediately: "Teacher...it's not necessary."

Teacher Jin looked at him, and Fatty didn't dare to speak. He's a smart guy, but he doesn't have a good memory. Watching him learn is better than doing something else.

After class, Fatty still wanted to talk to Teacher Jin, but Teacher Jin ignored him at all and took Bai Qiu and Zhao Jin back to the office.

Fatty was left alone, looking at the 86-point paper with a sad face, if only four more points would be enough.

When they got to the office, Mr. Jin said to the two of them, "I recommended my old friend for an internship. You can read more, write more and talk less when you go there!" Mr. Jin has been famous in Beijing for a long time, and his old friends are all unfamiliar out of the doctor. There are many high-level patients. You can learn a lot by just letting them go for an internship and take a look.

Not everyone has this opportunity.

White Ball and the big brother practice in different places.

Some old doctors do not like too many people around.

Bai Qiu hummed: "Thank you, Teacher Jin."

Zhao Jin also thanked Teacher Jin. He really did the right thing this time. The level of medical skills has nothing to do with family background. Each person's judgment and treatment ideas are priceless treasures.

After returning home, Fatty quickly asked them what Teacher Jin said.

Bai Qiu said, "Let's do

an internship." Fatty couldn't be envious: "I also want to do an internship." This was a rare opportunity. It's so hard to endorse this. So I went to Teacher Jin to discuss it again, but I couldn't find anyone at all, so I had to come back and sigh.

Soon the school will be closed.

Bai Qiu went early the next day. The address Mr. Jin gave him was a hutong. It turned out to be a Chinese medicine hall. After entering, there is a pharmacy in front, and a place for Chinese medicine consultation in the back. There are also several small single rooms. With a yard in the back, as soon as I entered, I smelled a strong smell of traditional Chinese medicine.

Bai Qiu went in, only to see a middle-aged man lying on the medicine cabinet. Bai Qiu looked around and saw no one else.

The middle-aged man opened his eyes lazily when he heard someone come in.

Bai Qiu respectfully asked, "Is that Mr. Liu? I'm Bai Qiu and Mr. Jin asked me to come here." The

middle-aged man said impatiently, "This old man Jin knows to cause me trouble." Have you studied Chinese medicine?"

"I'm a freshman at Capital Medical University." Bai Qiu said.

This middle-aged man was called Liu Yi, and he looked a little sloppy. He took Bai Qiu's test a few things casually, and Bai Qiu answered them all, but Liu Yi didn't show any expression. Said: "I'm going to sleep for a while, are you going to sit there?" After he finished, he pointed to the doctor's seat.

Bai Qiu had no choice but to sit here. Seeing that it was a little messy, he cleaned up a bit. Soon it will be clean.

There is no one in this Chinese medicine hall. Now that Western medicine is very popular, if there is a problem with the body, people like to go to the hospital to hang water. There was no one in the morning, and it was almost ten o'clock before someone came and said, "Doctor."

It was a middle-aged woman leading a girl, speaking with a foreign accent.

Liu Yi also woke up and pointed with his hand: "The doctor is over there."

Bai Qiu looked at each other with the bunch of mothers and daughters.

The mother frowned and said, "He's too young, I'm here to find Doctor Liu."

Liu Yi said, "Doctor Liu isn't here, he's the only one now..." The

mother looked at Bai Qiu with a tender expression on his face. not. Can this be cured?

After hesitating for a while, he said to Bai Qiu, "Show me my daughter. She has severe menstrual pain in her stomach." Although many girls have this disease. But her daughter was so powerful that she could faint every time she was in pain. The cold sweat all over was terrifying. Going to the hospital is to give her some painkillers. It can be good to eat, but it is not a cure for the symptoms.

I heard people say that this disease has to see a doctor.

The patient's mother said the disease. Bai Qiu said, "Then I'll check your pulse." The

girl was a little embarrassed and put her hand on the wrist pillow.

When Bai Qiu was examining the pulse, the patient's mother was still looking at Bai Qiu, and her suspicions were all on her face. Will he see a doctor?

Bai Qiu said, "It's caused by body cold. It's not a big problem. Three medicines can improve the problem." After he finished speaking, he wrote down a prescription on a piece of paper.

Bai Qiu has always insisted on practicing calligraphy, and his handwriting is much stronger than before. This font looks more powerful. It's not like the ghostly talismans written by other doctors.

The patient's mother said: "Three pictures will be enough?" I heard that Chinese medicine is slow to take effect. After he finished speaking, he still did not trust him.

Bai Qiu said: "These three pictures are for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. Her body is cold and the blood is blocked, and it will cause intense pain for a long time. As long as the blood in the body is cleared, then warming and nourishing the cold can relieve the pain. "The

patient's mother believed what he said. He didn't seem like some old doctor, but just said the words in books that he couldn't understand. He explained a little bit of simple language and everyone would understand what the problem was.

Although Bai Qiu was young, his words had an inexplicable convincing feeling.

When the patient's mother heard him say this, she said, "Okay, then let's take three pills to eat and see." Anyway, it was only three pills, and after a while, he could realize whether he was right or not.

The patient's mother went to get the medicine. Liu Yi glanced at the prescription and raised his eyebrows. He just wanted to see if Bai Qiu dared to treat the patient. It seems that Jin Lao's students still have two strokes.

The author has something to say: I wish everyone a happy Lantern Festival. Before the end of the month, thank you for your nutrient solution irrigation. There will be three updates, and we will update you tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.