Ch78

Carrying the people down the mountain, He Changfeng drove them to a nearby clinic.

When they arrived at the place, they found that the conditions of the health center were very simple, and they had no ability to deal with poisoning. He Changfeng drove them to the emergency department of a military hospital five kilometers away.

He Changfeng also helped to pay a fee of 100 yuan. After explaining the situation, he left a contact information and took the person away.

These two people are awake now, and it seems that there is no serious problem. The next step is to see the follow-up treatment in the hospital.

When I returned to the factory again, the energy of several people was exhausted, especially the fat man. He kept saying that he lost a lot today: "My snake venom medicine is gone, and I have to write a letter to my father." , if his father knew that he ran out of medicine at one time, he would probably come to the capital to clean him up in anger.

He Changfeng saw that their clothes were stained with blood, found some clean clothes, and said, "Change it." Although there is no shower here, there is a simple bathing device, and hot water is poured into a plastic bucket. , Insert a plastic tube with a small hole on the plastic tube. Hold the water pipe to take a shower, and everyone here takes a bath like this.

A few people were tired and carried people back just now, and the clothes were sticking to their bodies and it was very uncomfortable.

Just take a shower here.

The three people lined up to take a shower, and when they came back, He Changfeng called Boss Xie and Boss Xie up the mountain to transport the gastrodia back to the yard.

Fatty was uncomfortable for a while because of the pills, but he became happy when he saw something: "Hey, this is good." He said, "The pharmacy should take it all, let's sell it to him, how about the money?" Speaking of this, he came to the spirit again.

Xie Lao Dao: "There is a pharmacy nearby, or I will carry it for you and ask."

Fatty said: "Let's walk around..." He became interested.

Bai Qiu said to Zhao Jin, "Senior Brother, what do you want to eat?"

Zhao Jin said, "You can eat anything." He was a little cautious outside.

Bai Qiu said: "Then I'll look at the arrangement."

He went to the kitchen familiarly, probably because Bai Qiu's friends made steamed buns with white flour and hung them in a drawer.

Stewed dried bean shreds with pork ribs, fried cucumber strips with meat, a mixed crispy radish, and finally a shredded pork fried with soybean sprouts.

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law had already finished cooking, and now said to Bai Qiu, "The little village chief said that today's guests are all distinguished guests." She used twelve points of ability to cook each dish.

Bai Qiu was a little embarrassed: "It's hard work, sister-in-law."

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law smiled and said, "What's so hard about this." Then she said to Bai Qiu, "Xiao Bai, sister-in-law, I beg you for something." She was a little embarrassed and just finished speaking. He hurriedly asked for help, and said, "You just listen, if it doesn't work, treat it as if I didn't say anything, but don't be embarrassed."

Bai Qiu said, "Sister-in-law, what's the matter?"

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law came here not only for everyone She had two meals, washed, washed, and mended. She was a diligent person, and everyone in the factory praised her. Bai Qiu is the youngest person here, and Xia Dong's wife treats him as her younger brother. When she came here, she always gave Bai Qiu some snacks to eat.

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law is thin-skinned, and is embarrassed to talk about asking for help.

Bai Qiu urged: "Sister-in-law, what's the matter? If you have something to say, just say it directly."

Xia Dong's wife said: "I heard from the village chief just now that you all studied medicine, and you are very good."

Bai Qiu said: "I am a senior . Senior brother is the most powerful, and he was a doctor before going to school." Fortunately, he is here today, otherwise he and the second senior brother would have been caught blind.

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law said: "I and Xia Dong brother have not always had children, can you let him show us..." It's really hard to open your mouth.

Bai Qiu said, "That's fine, I'll ask him."

Xia Dong's wife swallowed nervously.

Bai Qiu came back after five minutes, and said to Xia Dong's wife: "Sister-in-law, my senior brother said yes, you come with me."

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law went back to Bai Qiu and He Changfeng's house directly with Bai Qiu. The house was kept very clean by Bai Qiu.

There was a table, Senior Brother Zhao Jin sat on one side, and Xia Dong's wife sat on the other side, asked her a few questions, and then checked her pulse, saying, "You're not serious, just grab a few soups and eat them!" He asked Bai Qiu to find a piece of paper and a pen, and he prescribed a prescription on it, and he basically recovered after taking it for seven days. This is a small problem, if she had been nursed back to the past, she would have been cured.

When Xia Dong's daughter-in-law heard that her most worrying thing was downplayed and said that it was not serious, she put it down a little and said, "That's great!" Xia Dong's daughter-in-law was full of gratitude: "I really don't know how to thank you. Good."

Zhao Jin said, "Don't be so polite."

After writing the prescription, he handed it to Xia Dong's wife.

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law carefully took the prescription and went out. Bai Qiu said to the senior brother, "When will I be as good as you?"

Zhao Jin also doted on Bai Qiu, his younger brother. I had passed, but I learned very fast, and said, "You study hard, I think you will be better than me when you graduate." The

two were talking in the room when they heard the cheerful voice of the second senior brother from outside the yard, saying: "I'm back."

Bai Qiu quickly got up and came out, placing the table in the hall. Fatty said: "It's really good, fresh gastrodia is 8 cents a pound. I didn't pick it up and put it away, and made a total of 32. It happens that the four of us are 8 yuan each." Their school canteen is very cheap. Two cents can eat a dish and a meal, and eight yuan is enough for half a month's school canteen.

The fat man then distributed it to everyone, and the money seemed to fall from the sky.

When I came back, I found that the food was on the table, I simply washed my hands and started to eat here. Because they were all students, He Changfeng didn't prepare wine for them.

They used up a lot of physical strength when they climbed the mountain. When they were hungry, the Northeast cuisine was a large amount of vegetables, and the small pots in which the vegetables were loaded came to the fore. And Xia Dong's wife's cooking is delicious, and her stomach growls just by smelling it.

A few people are also welcome, one person holds a big steamed bun in his hand, and the more chewy the shredded pork with soybean sprouts, the more fragrant it is. Cucumber sticks are crunchy. They are also the best ribs they can buy. They are all deboned when they are stewed, and the whole meat is smashed into the mouth with a sip of the teeth.

After eating a big mouthful of meat and then taking a bite of the steamed buns, you will start thinking about the next mouthful before you finish eating. Today's radish sticks are mixed with sweet and sour pickles, and sprinkled with chili powder at the end.

Almost all the dishes on the table were eaten up. When I was eating, I was completely attracted by the food, but I felt a little embarrassed after eating.

I didn't expect to receive such a warm reception from Bai Qiu's brother when he came here. Senior brother Zhao Jin said, "I'm causing you trouble

."

When Fatty heard it, he said vigorously, "That's how we are just a little junior brother. It's not good for him."

He Changfeng said, "We have equipment for drying vegetables here, and you can't keep fresh schisandra, why don't you? I'll help you wash and dry it here, and ask Bai Qiu to bring it back to you when it's done!"

Fatty said, "Okay." Then he said to Bai Qiu, "You are such a nice brother..."

Bai Qiu heard someone compliment He Chang . Feng, I'm happier than praising him.

After dinner they are leaving. Bai Qiu rarely came here and didn't go back at night, so he put the two of them in the car. I have a day off tomorrow, and I have to go to school the day after tomorrow.

After Bai Qiu washed the schisandra several times here, he went straight to the drying machine. It only took one night to become dry.

Bai Qiu'er saved two people after a busy day today, but it was fulfilled, and for the first time, she felt the joy of saving people.

Even if Bai Qiu couldn't live on weekdays, he would clean up his and He Changfeng's huts. When Bai Qiu was humming and cleaning up, He Changfeng hugged his waist from behind, his hands were very hot, and then He Changfeng turned his little educated youth around and looked at him face to face.

There was no one else in the room, Bai Qiu looked at He Changfeng's handsome face and couldn't help rubbing his tender white face. As long as you get closer, you can smell He Changfeng's body, which makes people feel at ease and at ease.

He Changfeng wanted to punish the little educated youth, but the little educated youth was too coquettish.

He was a little bit unbearable as a down-to-earth northern man.

"Xiao Bai, your second senior brother said, you have a daughter-in-law from the Northeast?"

Bai Qiu's body stiffened, and then he laughed dryly, and said, "I didn't say it, he guessed it himself."

"Oh?" He Changfeng asked. The corners of his mouth rose, making Bai Qiu's ears feel as if he couldn't stand the words, it was hot.

Bai Qiu's cheeks flushed, and he said, "Brother Changfeng..."

He Changfeng pressed his forehead against his forehead, his hands dipped into his clothes at some point, He Changfeng didn't move, just supported him On his waist, he coaxed, "Who's who's little daughter-in-law?"

Bai Qiu's ears burned so badly, and his cheeks were hot... After a while, he said, "I am." His voice was small, with a slight trembling.

He Changfeng is extremely bad, and he still refuses to let everyone go to the corner, so he asks badly, "What are you?"

Bai Qiu looked into He Changfeng's deep eyes and said, "I am Brother Changfeng's daughter-in-law. "After speaking, he became shy, and he didn't dare to look at He Changfeng.

Bai Qiu only felt a pleasant voice coming from the top of his head, and then said, "It's so good." In return, he kissed Bai Qiu's cheek.

The two of them could hear everyone walking around in the room, but Bai Qiu didn't dare to act rashly, and gently pushed He Changfeng with his hand!

He Changfeng reluctantly got up, Bai Qiu turned his face to one side, but he could see the tips of his red ears.

At this time, I heard someone shouting from outside: "Brother Changfeng, someone is calling."

He Changfeng and his sweetheart could easily go off the rails in the house, his disguise was not as obvious as Bai Qiu's. When I heard someone calling outside, I sorted out and went out.

As soon as He Changfeng left, the coercion on his body was gone, and he was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Soon He Changfeng answered the phone and came back and said, "The family members of the two patients who were rescued on the mountain have arrived and want to see us."

Bai Qiu changed his clothes and followed He Changfeng to the hospital.

They went directly to the general ward, and saw two middle-aged men standing outside the nursing station talking to the doctor. When they noticed someone was coming, they glanced at them and said, "Are you He Changfeng and Bai Qiu?" over the phone.

Bai Qiu nodded.

"Thank you so much."

When they were talking, the doctor also came over and said, "Thanks to their timely rescue." The doctor saw the traces of their treatment. When they were sent to the hospital, both of them were sober. When asked, the doctor felt that they were blessed with great luck. Such a remote wild mountain was bitten by a poisonous snake, and I just happened to meet a few young people studying medicine.

The doctor said: "Especially Liu Chen, he is the most serious. If they didn't take care of them in time, I'm afraid most of them would have their legs amputated." It will be back to normal in a while.

The two families were already very grateful to him. When I heard the doctor's words, fear came to my mind. The two children are only in their early twenties. If their legs are amputated, they will be greatly affected for the rest of their lives.

The two middle-aged people said: "Thank you... Thank you..."

One of the thin middle-aged people said: "This is not the place to talk, let's go to the ward and talk.

" Said: "Yes, go in and talk."

They took He Changfeng and Bai Qiu to the ward.

This is a hospital bed for four people, but the other two beds are empty, just the two of them.

After listening to their introduction, I learned that the serious young man was named Liu Chen, the son of Secretary Liu, and now works as a reporter for the Beijing Evening News. The other is photographer Zhao Zhan, whose father is the deputy director of the Cultural Bureau.

The two usually like to climb wild mountains, and the family knows it. I've been to other wild mountains before and I haven't been hurt, so I didn't take it to heart after a long time. But this time, the two of them were bitten by snakes one after another.

Bai Qiu said: "Uncle, please don't thank us. There are three of us in total, all of them are freshmen students in the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Capital Medical College. He used all the precious antidote passed down by my second senior brother. My senior brother released it. Poisonous blood, in terms of credit, they have the most credit. But they went back..."

Deputy Director Zhao said: "They are all good children, if you hadn't rescued them. Now I'm afraid of bad luck."

Secretary Liu said: "You guys He is a first-year college student, and he has such medical skills in his freshman year, which is really amazing. The doctor just said that if you didn't deal with it in time, my son would not be able to save his leg even if he was rescued."

Zhao Zhan said: "Thank you . You guys."

Liu Chen woke up later, but he could feel how dangerous he was when he was unconscious. Looking at the terrifying color of the leg bitten by the snake, he knew that he had walked through the gate of hell. It is too light to say thank you for saving your life. Said: "When I'm better, I'll thank you personally." Then I remembered something: "By the way, that fat little brother said that I ate a lot of their detoxification pills and asked for money... how much? ,

I 'll give it to you together."

Bai Qiu said this to Fatty when school started on Monday, and Fatty saw the money and said, "Fifty one, ten for a total of five hundred yuan." The old man is innocent, he hasn't raised the price since he came to the capital, and then said to Bai Qiu: "Fortunately, these two have conscience, how can you tell them?"

Bai Qiu said: "I said I don't know... They said that they would buy it for a while. Come and thank me in person."

Fatty said: "Thank you, why don't you give me money."

Bai Qiu took out four boxes of Schisandra in transparent boxes from his schoolbag. They were machine-dried and the color was a very beautiful red. And the pieces are full, 100% of them are packed in boxes, and they will not be damaged for a long time.

Bai Qiu gave Fatty and Big Brother two boxes each.

"Thank you." Senior Brother said politely.

Bai Qiu smiled and said, "You're welcome." The

fat man was greedy, so he immediately opened a box and grabbed the schisandra of the little red fruit. It tasted sweet and sour, just like eating wolfberry, and said: " I'll bring the other box back to my dad, this is the best one for him to make wine."

Fatty generously shared the box of Schisandra he opened with Bai Qiu and the others. Bai Qiu didn't want it, and said, "Then what if you run out of medicine?"

Fatty didn't care about this, and said, "I can only write to my dad and ask him to send some, I'm saving lives, he can't say anything about me. "

Bai Qiu said: "If you are in a hurry, I have a phone number."

Fatty's face suddenly became entangled, and he said, "Don't..." Writing a letter is better. scolded.

Several people were talking here when they heard footsteps at the door. The three cited were quite curious.

Fatty put down the Schisandra in his hand, went out to talk to someone, and said, "What's wrong?"

"It seems that someone has brought a pennant here." The classmates outside wanted to see who it was? It is estimated that it is either Professor Xu or Professor Liu. There are too many medical masters in their college. It is said that the trophies and pennants of several great professors cannot be put down, but this is only heard and never seen.

Eye-opening this time.

Fatty loves to join in the fun, pulling Bai Qiu and his senior brother Zhao Jin, and saying, "Let's go, let's go and have a look."

Bai Qiu, an honest student, said, "But the class will start in a while."

Fatty said, "What are you afraid of? We are all three in our class. We don't blame everyone. We'll come back after a look. It won't delay anything." He became curious.

The two had to accompany him out.

When I went downstairs, I saw several teachers coming here.

The TCM teacher and the clinical teacher had a smile on the surface, but it made people feel a little cold. When Teacher Jin Wenchuan dug Bai Qiu out of the clinic, it caused several teachers in Western medicine to be unhappy. The relationship is now a little superficial.

Several teachers go to outpatient clinics in several major hospitals in Beijing on weekdays, and have cured many patients from all over the country. Many have been thanked by patients in the past. I really didn't find anyone who came to the school. It was quite a sensation to see that many students came out. Although I felt that it was a bit too high-profile to send pennants, I hoped it was me.

Although the fat man was hunched over, he was pulling Bai Qiu and Zhao Jin away secretly. But Bai Qiu was too obvious, with fair skin and beautiful looks. He was the most outstanding in this class, plus the fat man was thirsty, and Jin Wenchuan could see them at a glance. Jin Wenchuan said, "It's almost time for class, so why don't you join in the fun?" The

three of them stood there immediately, watching many teachers come over. He smiled and said, "Let's just take a look."

Bai Qiu added next to him, "I will definitely not delay the class .

"

The teachers kind of read their jokes. It is difficult to get started with Chinese medicine, and he hopes that all three of them will become talents, and he is very strict with them.

Just listen to the teacher on the clinical side: "Oh, Mr. Jin, let them relax. Watch the fun and be afraid of something." Then he picked things up and said: "Xiaobai, your teacher Jin just doesn't care about human feelings. I lied to you, now you regret it, there is another opportunity for the second year to take credits and transfer majors."

Teacher Jin immediately raised his eyebrows and said, "Hey, Bai Qiu, don't listen to him. Come to the teacher's side. Turn around. It's not good for your studies." The tone was much kinder.

Bai Qiu and the others never participated in their teacher's time-to-mouth battle, and they soon walked to the door. Here, many teachers and students formed a circle, watching a man hang a pennant of saving the dying and hanging over there.

A student next to him said, "Who are you giving this to?" They wanted to know which teacher's patient was so sincere that he even sent the pennant to the school.

There are too many bigwigs in medical school. Being able to catch up to the school to send the pennant is definitely loved by the patients. This simple doctor-patient relationship is also enviable.

Seeing the man said, "I'm giving it to a student of the Department of Chinese Medicine."

"Huh?" The students present were in an uproar.

Even the teachers were shocked. They thought that if not themselves, they should be some old comrades from experts.

What does it mean to send pennants to students? They are only freshmen this year, and even if they have received the grace of the department to let them go to the clinic, they are still disciplined, and they are not allowed to say a word after they go there.

Bai Qiu stared at the man, but didn't think about it. Being named at the moment is very overwhelmed.

Fatty likes to be in the limelight, so he stepped forward immediately and said, "Are you looking for us?"

The man confirmed his name, and then had some surprises in his eyes, and said, "Yes." The surrounding didn't know what was going on, and he asked in a hurry.

This man was Liu Chen's cousin, and he told the level of danger at that time. Thanks to their help in emergency treatment first, and then quickly sending the person to the military hospital, his cousin was able to turn the corner.

When Jin Wenchuan heard that this was the case, in front of his colleagues, he praised: "As expected of a student in our Chinese medicine class. He has a chivalrous heart. Not bad... not bad..." The show was very obvious.

The teachers of western medicine were choked and speechless.

Jin Wenchuan put away the pennant with his classmates, said a few words to send them away, and took them back to the classroom.

These classmates gave him too much face, and he was only able to receive the pennant in his freshman year. First, they praised them for their bravery, and hung the pennant on the wall in the back row, so that anyone who passed by would definitely see it.

Jin Wenchuan said with a smile: "In the past, the teachers have been laying the foundation for you. Since you are so strong in learning, you should add more burdens and learn more things, and it will be easier to leave the teacher earlier." After that, the progress of the coursework accelerated threefold.

And kung fu mountain climbing? That's less work!

Senior Brother, Bai Qiu and Fatty were dumbfounded.

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-02-17 22:35:53~2021-02-18 22:19:26~

Thanks for casting the shallow water bomb The little angel: 1 piece of Fu Erha; thanks

to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 piece of August osmanthus fragrance;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Qicheng, harumamakk123, 10 bottles of August osmanthus fragrance; the little nerd of the big fool 7 bottles; 4 bottles of tea and wine; 1 bottle of Panda and panda; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!