Ch48

On the 30th day of the new year, Bai Qiu was awakened by the sound of firecrackers. He got up and started making dumplings. This time, he used serious white noodles and pure meat filling. When the dumplings floated up after the water boiled, he still tasted them. I got one, it was delicious.

Bai Qiu had a reunion dinner with his father.

Bai Mengju looked at Bai Qiu and said, "I've grown up another year. Time goes by so fast."

"Dad, it will definitely get better and better in the future." Bai Qiu said.

Bai Mengju said, "Yeah."

Bai Qiu gave his father a red envelope after eating the dumplings, which contained twenty dollars. Said: "You used to give me red envelopes, but now that I'm older, I'll give you red envelopes."

Bai Mengju smiled heartily: "Then I will enjoy my son's blessing in the future." Then he said, "Where is Changfeng?" He has also observed during this time that the little village chief is an upright person and a person worthy of trust. Since his son wants to be nice to him, he also regards him as his own in his heart.

"He's busy today." Bai Qiu replied, many people would visit the He's house during the New Year's Eve, but when he didn't open, He Changfeng got up and left. Before leaving, he told him to go back early.

Bai Mengju knew that when the Chinese New Year came, he was afraid that there would be insufficient staff there, and said, "Then you can go over there, and I will feed the pigs."

Bai Qiu said, "I will go back after I finish delivering the dumplings to the cowshed." He looked at him after he finished speaking. Dad, there is a bit of worry in my eyes, after all, today is New Year's Eve, the day of family reunion.

Bai Mengju waved his hand and said, "Fuck you, don't worry about me, I came here alone before, and I can cook." But he just cooked the food, nothing compared to Bai Qiu.

After Bai Qiu finished eating, he sat next to Bai Mengju for a while, quite a bit like the obedient look he had when he was a child. Seeing his son's heart softened, Bai Mengju gently stroked his hair and said with a smile, "I have grown up." Then he pushed him away: "The village chief is so kind to you, go there early, and don't let others wait. I 'm impatient."

"Yeah." Bai Qiu then said, "Dad, you'll be hungry later, so you can cook some frozen dumplings."

Bai Mengju laughed at him: "I see, I can really worry about it."

Bai Qiu said, "Then I'm leaving." He had to deliver the day's food to the cowshed first. This time, they sent four potatoes, one carrot, a bucket of dumplings, and a bucket of wowotou, which was their daily meal.

The people in the cowshed were a little surprised when they saw that there were potatoes and radishes.

Zhang Hua directly cut the radish with a dull knife. The well-preserved radish has no bran at all, and it is still crunchy. It is sweet when eaten with empty mouth. Their food has always been monotonous. It is divided into several people. The three of them ate for the day.

After Bai Qiu left, they ate dumplings. It was a pleasant surprise to be able to eat dumplings, but when they ate them, their eyes widened.

The solid meatballs and the firm white noodles in this dumpling are so delicious: "Dumplings with pure meat filling .

"

Oil, although they are locked in the cowshed and do not touch the outside, they also know what the price of meat is outside. They have to buy it according to the meat ticket. There is not much supply. It's enough to barely starve to death, how could it be possible to feed them meat, it was clear that Bai Qiu added money to cook a good meal for them.

Today is New Year's Day outside, and they are warm in their hearts as they roast charcoal pots in the house. The more they are treated harshly, the more they will be moved by a little bit of warmth.

"Xiao Bai is really good."

"Since he took over here, I can eat two meals a day, and I can eat dumplings every three or five times. I never thought about it before."

Zhang Hua said, "It's not bad."

...

Bai Qiu Not knowing that the people in the cowshed gave him a high opinion, when he returned to He's house, he saw He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi building snowmen over there in the yard.

Seeing Bai Qiu and the two little guys running towards him, he said, "Brother Xiao Bai."

Bai Qiu grabbed the two little guys with his hands and pinched the faces of the two little guys, their faces were red from freezing, and they were still playing like crazy outside. .

Bai Qiu said, "Come in quickly."

"But our snowman hasn't been built yet." He Xiaosan said.

"It's going to be piled up tomorrow, it's too cold outside." Bai Qiu said.

These two little brats ran back with confidence after hearing Bai Qiu's words. They entered the narrow corridor with a chill. The village chief's house was lively. Many villagers came to talk and chat, and there was a burst of laughter from time to time in the house.

Lan Guiying saw them as soon as they came out, and said to Bai Qiu, "These two brats still listen to you. I called them that just now, and they won't go back to the house."

He Xiaosan and his mother said confidently, "That's because brother Xiaobai is with him . Let's play."

Lan Guiying said: "Okay, go and play, I'll call you for dinner." To Bai Qiu: "There are many people in our room and it's very noisy, so you can just bring the two children to play."

"Okay." Bai Qiu agreed, he was more at ease with the child.

The children of the He family are all good-looking, and they are all brothers with similar eyebrows and eyes. Looking at them, they are thinking about how He Changfeng looked when he was a child.

He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi rolled into a ball into Bai Qiu's arms: "Brother Xiao Bai, are you afraid?"

"Not afraid." Bai Qiu greeted the two boys The brat came over and gave each of them a small red envelope with a dollar in each: "Here, I gave you the New Year's money. In summer, you can go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy popsicles to eat." He Changfeng said that their old popsicles are two A penny is not only loved by children, but also by adults. There are ten ten cents in it, which is also a huge amount of money for a child of this age.

It doesn't matter how young the two of them are, but they both understand things. When he opened it, he saw that there were ten pieces of a dime in it and said, "No." They are the sons of the village chief's family. They are usually afraid that the children will accept other people's things. Lan Guiying has emphasized it again and again.

Bai Qiu said, "Brother Xiao Bai is not an outsider, so I won't tell anyone."

"But, this is too much." He Xiaosan said.

Bai Qiu touched He Xiaosan's ear and said with a smile, "It's alright, brother Xiao Bai has money. Hurry up and hide it, don't let others find out..."

"Well." The two little guys hid the money and then went to Bai Qiu's side again. .

I was having a good time when I heard someone push the door outside, and the three of them raised their heads together, and heard the little guy say, "Second brother." The two little guys were jumping on the kang again!

He Changfeng had been entertaining guests in front of him just now, so he came over to look for Bai Qiu when he had time, and when he opened the door, he saw the two younger brothers playing happily with Bai Qiu, and there was a smile in his eyes, "Xiao Bai, come out quickly. , the two of us are having a snowball fight."

The snowball fight in the northeast is similar to a war, but it is intense.

The snow outside is also thick, even if you fall on the ground, it will not hurt.

"Second brother, let's go too."

He Changfeng said, "You guys can go when you grow up." They weren't as simple as smashing a snowball, it was a serious snowfight "battle." Young people are not eligible to play.

He Changfeng knew that Bai Qiu had never seen such a heavy snow in the capital, so he specially formed two groups of people to go over and let Bai Qiu try the happiness of Northeasterners.

Bai Qiu became interested as soon as he heard it, and followed him out of the child's house. I thought I would just go out and play, but He Changfeng actually called him to the room where the two of them used to be, and said, "Don't be knocked down by others later. Snow poured into my clothes."

They are all half-sized children. They are usually locked up at home for a long time, and when they say it, they are suffocated to play. He asked Bai Qiu to change into snow boots and a heavy-duty cotton padded jacket, otherwise the shoes and socks would get wet easily in the snow, and the cold wind outside would be especially bad.

Seeing his diligent guidance, Bai Qiu asked curiously: "Aren't you going to be with me?"

He Changfeng said, "No." I went to inspect the softest and thickest snow shells outside.

At this moment, the two of them were in He Changfeng's room. Bai Qiu leaned over and took the initiative to stick closer to He Changfeng.

He Changfeng didn't know what his little educated youth was going to do, so he looked at him intently, and saw that he raised his head and quickly kissed the corner of his mouth, and then immediately separated, the little educated youth asked him after he did something bad, "Follow me. Is the team good?"

Usually he bullied the little educated youth, but today he was dizzy by the little educated youth who kissed him, only a shallow touch, not even a kiss at all, but it made his heart explode. It looks like fireworks. Who can stand being begged by a beautiful young educated youth.

He Changfeng usually flirts with the young educated youth in a serious manner, but today, his breathing is a little short. All the principles and bottom lines were forgotten, and he said, "Okay." After seeing the successful smile of his little educated youth, he thought to himself how could there be such a painful guy in this world.

He pinched his face: "It will be tricky." Originally, he had decided to let Bai Qiu face the excitement of the Northeast Snowball Fight, but he had no choice but to give up.

Bai Qiu said, "Then I'll change my clothes."

After about five minutes, the two of them walked out of the room.

The place they went to was the flat ground on the edge of the village, and there were quite a few people standing there.

Shuanzi, Liu Quanfu, Secretary Li's son, and other strong boys in the village, a total of nine people. There were also nine educated youths from the opposite side. Chen Tong took Huang Xiao and the others, and He Changfeng and Bai Qiu were exactly twenty.

Everyone from the educated youth institute came. The male educated youth participated and the female educated youth watched.

Many new educated youths were stunned to see such a thick snow, and when they stepped on it, their calf was not covered, and the whole shoe was completely sunk in. Makes a creaking sound.

Bai Qiu saw that these two groups of people were not of the same order of magnitude. The educated youth only had the chance of being slaughtered against them, but those educated youths were still immersed in the joy of playing in the snow, unaware that the danger was approaching.

Looking at the young men in the village, the smiles are not as simple and honest as usual. Said: "Little village chief, you came just in time, let's start quickly."

You don't need to talk to them to know that the group is grouped. The educated youth and the educated youth are in one group, and the village boys are in a group.

He Changfeng said: "Bai Qiu has never played, I will take him with me." After all, she is her own daughter-in-law. With his powerful protection, no one else would want to get close to the little educated youth.

Shuanzi said: "That won't work, we will only have one more person."

He Changfeng said: "You go."

Shuanzi's face turned pale, he knew how many animals in this group of villagers, and the educated youth group also had to fool by.

He Changfeng said: "Let's break up the group like this. Bai Qiu and I, who will raise their hands with us."

He Changfeng selected some of the strong and weak ones, and then asked the female educated youth to count fifty. They began to prepare snowballs, and when it was said, they went to war.

The female educated youth also feel fresh.

Originally, this group of men was uncomfortable at home, but it can be calculated that they are free, and they are all high-spirited. It also happens that there are lesbians present, and the mental state is not good!

Soon I heard the female educated youth counting there. Bai Qiu and the others hurriedly grabbed the snowballs, the loose snow had to be grabbed into one. Listening to the sound of the countdown getting closer and closer, the speed of starting is a little faster.

Bai Qiu held five or six snowballs.

He has obsessive-compulsive disorder, and all the snowballs he squeezes are the same, and he looks quite delicate and cute. Standing by He Changfeng's side, Bai Qiu felt a special sense of security.

Soon the snowball fight began.

Seeing them smashing over with snow blocks like bricks, their combat power and destructive power are far from what Bai Qiu's few little snowballs can match. Seeing this, Bai Qiu hurried to the back.

Huang Xiao, who was going to confront them just now, was unlucky, and was directly hit by a big snow block. Then the few people rushed up, threw him into the snow, and raised the snow to sprinkle him on him.

The people next to Huang Xiao quickly responded to the counterattack, and Bai Qiu also picked up a snowball and hit them.

Bai Qiu's head was not bad, it just hit them on top of them, knocking down a Huang Xiao, just as he was going to find the next target, Bai Qiu just slammed into their line of sight. The white and tender young educated youth was the number one target, and a few people rushed towards him.

Bai Qiu ran away immediately after seeing it.

A few 1.8-meter-high crop men just didn't run past him. When He Changfeng saw that these people still dared to hit his little educated youth, he immediately launched a counterattack. These people just didn't break through He Changfeng. line of defense. Instead, he was knocked down one by one and went to eat snow!

He Changfeng also had teammates by his side, and seeing them all lying in the snow, he could spare them lightly. Immediately it was a violent storm.

The female educated youths who were watching the excitement from time to time fell into exclamations, why would a snowball fight be so thrilling?

But the more intense the snow fights, the more it can arouse the blood in the hearts of men, and they are more than happy to play. Their laughter can be heard from far away.

Almost all the people present were thrown over, and there was a lot of snow all over his body, but Bai Qiu was fine, he ran fast, and was protected by He Changfeng. He also secretly fought back with snowballs, and he was actually the biggest winner in the entire snowfield.

They were so angry with Shuanzi and wanted to catch him and clean up, but with He Changfeng by their side, they really couldn't do it. Bai Qiu and He Changfeng gave high fives and played in the snow outside for almost half an hour. . But it doesn't feel cold at all when running.

Soon Bai Qiu's team won a big victory.

Other people are miserable, especially those male educated youth. In terms of physical strength, it is really far inferior to the men born and raised in these villages.

The female educated youths were also very addicted. They had so much fun playing snowball fights, and they watched the blood boil. It was at this moment that he watched Bai Qiu be picked up by He Changfeng's waist.

As for Bai Qiuzhengle, he suddenly vacated his body and subconsciously wrapped his arms around his neck and then became stunned. There are so many people here. What is this for? The tense body was a little stiff.

Everyone else looked at him with schadenfreude.

He Changfeng held him firmly, and before taking a few steps, he threw him into the thick snow.

Bai Qiu: ...

But it's just a joke, He Changfeng then pulled it out for Bai Qiu. However, Bai Qiu was very angry and even hit him with a snowball on the spot.

A snowball fight was very enjoyable, and then the sound of firecrackers was heard sparsely, which was a signal for each family to start a meal. People who haven't had fun just now, now they're all gone.

There is heavy snow every day, but meat is not eaten every day. If you go back late, the meat will be eaten up.

Bai Qiu also followed He Changfeng back home, immediately changed his clothes and shoes, and soon the meal was started.

In the 30th year, Lan Guiying made a table of delicious food and asked them to stay here at night. New year together.

After the New Year, the days passed quickly. The pigs raised by Bai Qiu finally grew to 130 pounds in March and were sold, and he bought five piglets back. Chunnuanhua has started farming. This time, because of the seemingly similar opening of a processing factory, the village also specially renovated an old abandoned house. The yard is wide and can be used for drying vegetables.

He also took in twenty children, all of whom were obedient and sensible in the village, who didn't have much to live, and didn't delay them going to school or doing other things. I don't know how many times lighter than the work of weeding in the fields before, but the places where vegetables are grown are scattered.

These children all grew up in the village, and they all have the talent to serve crops. In addition, there are experienced old farmers in each family, and they are even more careful to teach their juniors. It is not difficult for them to serve vegetables or something.

In addition, the children also earnestly plant the vegetables and collect them frequently. The thickness of the slices or strips is the same. Adults love to fool them, but children are different. Work diligently.

The vegetable seedlings are all planted outside. Seeing that the vegetables they grow are tender and fresh, there is a greedy person in the village who picks one when they pass by. They are all in the same village. Seeing the hard work, two cucumbers grew, and one was picked before they were grown. I cried on the spot, and insisted on pulling the man's clothes and not letting him go.

All the people in the village knew about it. But no one dared to touch the child's vegetable field anymore, because it was greedy for a while, and it was too embarrassing to do it.

Seeing that the dried vegetables were already harvested, He Jianguo asked Lan Guiying to grab some and eat it once. Not to mention, this thing made by children is really not bad. It's all tender stems, not old at all. It tastes crispy and a little sweet, and it has a different flavor than fresh vegetables. Moreover, the dried vegetables will be swelled a lot after soaking in water, and one pound of dried vegetables can soak up about five pounds.

Since the beginning of this food factory, everyone has paid attention to it. As soon as Yougancai came out, the villagers first bought a batch.

After eating it, I felt good, and said, "No cowardice."

"The cucumbers I bought were crunchy, and we couldn't dry them so finely before, so I just bought a pound from the factory. It's really expensive, 1 yuan and 51 yuan. jin, but I only ate it once. My family asked me to buy another jin and said that I can hold it anyway." Hongmei said to the fat sister-in-law.

Sister-in-law said, "I heard that dried beans are also delicious, and there are also steamed eggplant strips.

They use bad oil to add a little salt noodles and garlic juice." I would rather work hard on my own than let others earn a penny. But now people who have bought it a few times have said it is good, and others are eager to get it, and the food factory sells more or less. If you can't buy a pound, you can buy one or two. I can still make a plate after I go back and make it with bubbling.

There are a lot of people here to buy at a time.

The village chief allocated two female educated youths to sell dry goods for bookkeeping.

He Jianguo found He Changfeng: "I originally wanted to sell it outside, but I didn't expect to eat it first in our village." Sincerely planted and dried, only 50 catties came out. He just went to the food factory to check accounts, and he sold 8.5 catties piece by piece.

In a few days, there will be more dry vegetables, so I can't just buy from the people in the village. He asked He Changfeng to come over because he wanted to go to the county to find Wu Liping, bring some of their dry vegetables, and see how they could sell them all. go.

He Changfeng agreed. He didn't come back until the evening that day. When he came back, he went straight to his father and said, "He said let's go out and try it out by ourselves." The business hasn't opened yet, but they are the agricultural products processing factory listed in the village. To open a letter of introduction, even if it is a business pass.

He Jianguo was already very open-minded, but when he said the province, he still murmured a little. It was chaotic outside, and the news was slow. No one will take care of you when you leave the house. If something happens outside, it will make Tian Tian not work.

Besides, if you go out, you have to pay for tickets and room and board. It's not worth it for this dry food.

He Changfeng said: "I want to go out and see, we have to be self-reliant." They set up a factory and went to the county to put a name on it. Although the county staff didn't say anything, they were mocking him like that.

But He Changfeng just doesn't believe in evil, and the more others look down on him, the more he has to do something. Besides, he lives there now, and Bai Mengju listens to the radio every day and is more informed than the rest of the village.

The policies outside are changing every day, and he vaguely feels that it may be an opportunity. Going out can broaden his horizons even if he doesn't sell all the goods.

He Jianguo looked at his son, his second son was capable and courageous. Xu Jianshe, the village head of Daniu Village, asked him if he would let his son take over the position of village head in the future.

Every time he vaguely went over, he didn't think about it at all.

Looking at my son now, the part that I haven't had time to think about gradually becomes clear, he is an ambitious person.

But He Jianguo was the village chief after all, and said, "The village can give you a letter of introduction, but there is no money." As the village chief, he must set an example and sell the remaining 40 catties of dried vegetables for 60 yuan. It is impossible to approve funds for him. If you want to go out, you can only raise it directly.

He Changfeng asked He Jianguo to issue a certificate. Without this certificate, he could not buy a ticket.

After opening the certificate, I went to the food factory to take inventory of all the dried vegetables. Then write a small note, bring a small scale and put it in the dry goods!

After doing all this, he left, and he went back to the pigsty.

As soon as I got back, I could smell the aroma of the food.

Bai Qiu's stewed dried tofu with sliced ​​cabbage was a mouthful of He Changfeng's favorite. His family's young educated youth went to buy tofu tickets every day and bought them at a tofu factory.

Seeing him coming back, he said, "It's just stewed in the pot. You can wait for a while. You can start dinner later."

He Changfeng said, "You go back to the house first, and I'll discuss something with you."

Bai Qiu is ok With a bang, he washed his hands in the water basin on the outhouse floor, and then followed into the house.

"What's the matter?" Bai Qiu asked.

He Changfeng explained his thoughts.

Bai Qiu's eyes suddenly lit up: "There is just this opportunity, you go out for a walk, you don't have to worry about the money issue." After he finished speaking, he went to get him money. I spent 1,600 yuan before, and after another year in the middle, I spent almost 50 yuan in total. One thousand five hundred and five remaining.

He directly took out five hundred and fifty to He Changfeng, and said, "The poor family is rich, you take it with you."

He Changfeng looked a little embarrassed, Bai Qiu said: "This is what Xue Hai's father gave to us at the time, originally You have a share."

Before He Changfeng came, he wanted to ask Bai Qiu to borrow fifty dollars, and Bai Qiu gave him five hundred and five before he even said anything. For fear that he has no money to spend outside, he is still heartbroken, seeing that he is usually a rogue, but at this time he is speechless. With his arms around Bai Qiu's waist, his head resting on his neck, he could smell the faint fragrance from his breath, and he was moved and heartbroken and didn't know what to do. He bit his neck directly.

Bai Qiu couldn't help being harassed by him, and said, "Go out and bring some more things."

He Changfeng had thought about going out before, but he really wanted to leave, but he was a little reluctant to leave this white and tender young educated youth. They haven't been separated yet. , said: "I'll be right back."

"It's okay to stay for a few more days." Now the trains are slow-going and stop-going, and going to a place will take two days on the road. I don't know how far he's going.

"Yeah."

Bai

Qiu knew that He Changfeng would go out for ten days and a half months, but after he left, Bai Qiu was very concerned, and he didn't have any contact information.

Picking vegetables there is absent-minded.

"Bai Qiu." His father called him.

Only then did Bai Qiu come back to his senses, and found that he was sitting there picking vegetables, putting aside the good ones, but putting the bad ones in the basin.

Looking down, he hurriedly threw away those bad vegetable leaves in the pot.

Putting the good tender vegetables back into the basin: "Dad." He was a little embarrassed, it had been twenty days since He Changfeng went out. The longer he stayed outside, the more uncomfortable he felt.

Bai Mengju said, "He will come back."

"Well." Bai Qiu bowed his head and blushed a little. He was a little embarrassed when his father found out that he was thinking about his partner.

Just as he was talking, he heard He Changfeng's voice: "Xiao Bai."

Bai Qiu immediately opened the curtain and ran out.

Bai Mengju looked at his son and said with a smile, "This stinky boy."

When Bai Qiu walked out of the yard, he saw He Changfeng's large and small bags in his hands.

Bai Qiu hurriedly took two pieces of luggage from him, and when he entered the outhouse, he saw Bai Mengju standing beside him, saying, "Uncle..."

Bai Mengju said, "I'm back."

"Yes." He Changfeng every time When facing Bai Mengju, he can't help but stand up straight.

"How's it going outside?" Bai Mengju also knew that he was out.

He Changfeng mentioned this matter with bright eyes, and said, "Big." This was the first feeling he had when he went out. Before he went, he only thought the county was good, but when he went out, he knew what it means to be outside the world. The city train station is bustling, and there are bicycles passing by at any time on the street. The roads are wide, and the factories in those big cities can have tens of thousands of people, and a good job costs 70 to 80 yuan a month. If the two-person family adds up, the total annual income is nearly 2,000 yuan.

The more they earn, the more money they spend. They have all kinds of clothes.

The three stores in the county are the largest they have ever seen, but there are not only this, but also a department store in the city. There are several floors in total, which is really stylish.

After He Changfeng went out, he only felt more ambitious. Didn't know what was good before. After seeing the world, I also want to lead the whole village to live a good life.

"Did you report to the village committee?" Bai Qiu said.

He Changfeng said: "This is not busy for now." The first thing he did when he came back was to go to the county seat to find Wu Liping and report what he saw in the city. He got a very important news from his mouth, and he came back and told him immediately. The young educated youth said, "The high school in the county can transfer classes."

Bai Qiu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Really?

" Self-study is definitely different from studying with a teacher.

But Bai Qiu's eyes quickly dimmed again, and said, "Forget it, I won't go." He still has to work here.

Bai Mengju was a little anxious. He was born as a scholar, so he naturally knew the importance of learning, and said, "Bai Qiu, go ahead, I can do all these tasks." Bai Qiu raised five little pigs and thrived. In a small vegetable field, the seeds that the sisters-in-law in the village asked for were all called to serve. There is also the delivery of food to those people in the cowshed, which he has delivered several times in the past few days.

In the cowshed, it would not be surprising if Bai Mengju was the one who took over from the village.

He Changfeng looked at Bai Qiu, his little educated youth liked to lie on the kang table and write and do calculations when he had something to do. He has this ability, and if he is not allowed to learn it, he will be buried. Said: "You don't need to worry about this, I'll report to the village." Then he said to Bai Mengju: "Uncle Bai,

I 'll leave it to you here." I'm also happy."

He Changfeng was exhausted even when he came back, changed into the clothes he was wearing at home, the tension all over his body suddenly loosened, and he finally went home. He was so tired that he simply lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

Bai Qiu originally wanted to ask him about his high school transfer, but when he entered the room, he found that he was fast asleep and didn't bother him. Go out quietly!

He Changfeng returned to the village committee the next day to report that his dried vegetables were sold for a full 80 yuan.

All of a sudden, these cadres in the village were shocked. They had eaten the dried vegetables from the food processing factory in their own village. It's finer than them, and it's good to eat, but it's more expensive than meat for two yuan a pound, and it can actually be sold.

It was originally a small business, but after seeing the money, there was a rush.

He Jianguo was relieved, and said, "How do you feel after you go out?"

He Changfeng said, "After you go out, I realize that I have thought things simple before." Now free trade is not allowed, otherwise it will be easily convicted of speculation, and the city's Local tension is not like every family in the village has a big yard.

To eat vegetables, we have to rely on the purchase of vegetables from outside. What they eat is also monotonous. There were a lot of rich people in the city, so he sold it with almost no effort, but he stayed for a while and found that the market was too big.

There are also food processing factories in the city, but all they do are expensive things. The profits of these agricultural products are not high, and those big factories don't take them seriously. The dried vegetables sold by supply and marketing cooperatives and big stores are not as good at first glance. Their.

He Changfeng didn't want to act like a wandering retail investor. He wanted to make a brand and sell it in big stores.

As soon as the news was announced, the village cadres were shocked.

"No, no." Before He Jianguo could speak, the others began to speak. They know what's going on in their village. It's just a few female educated youths who can't work and a few children. It's like playing around with things. How can they be sold in big shopping malls? It's not worthy.

"It's good for young people to have ideas, but they can't just talk about it."

"We are farmers, and it is better to be able to farm and feed the country than anything else." The

village cadres were right, but he didn't go out. I thought so too before. But after going out, his eyes widened, and he couldn't be satisfied with the days when he was struggling with food and clothing. Not to mention, he wanted to eat rice and meat every once in a while, which seemed like a fantasy.

He Jianguo said: "This is not so simple."

He Changfeng said: "There are several opportunities now. Mr. Wu said that the county should choose some excellent factories to participate in the provincial conference. If we can win With a quota, this thing can be done." He said decisively.

Now He Jianguo's breath became hot, and the other village cadres were so stupid.

"I can really go..." But they heard that the annual provincial conferences are attended by big factories such as state-owned factories, and the agricultural products processing factories they have built by making small noises don't even have the same big machines, so they can put them on the same scale as them. together? The heartbeat is pounding, and the chest hurts. If it can be true, it will really be a carp leaping over the dragon gate.

He Changfeng said: "It's not decided yet, but it's up to people." As long as they can squeeze in, they will seize the opportunity.

He Jianguo made a decisive decision: "Changfeng, you only run this business, you must fight for it." Now that the road has been built at the entrance of the village, he wants to make Dongfeng Village rich by building the road.

He Changfeng said: "Mr. Wu specifically told me that the county high school can be transferred. I thought that since others have spoken, let Bai Qiu go over. He is smart and has good learning ability, and he will definitely not embarrass our village if he goes! There is a cow shed over there to help take care of it, and it can't be wrong." He

Jianguo glanced at everyone, everyone was interested in the quota, and when he heard it was specially mentioned by Secretary Wu, he must choose the best one. Send it over, Bai Qiu is the most outstanding in the village. Sending him there would not have any effect on the cause of raising pigs in the village, and they all agreed to let him go.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-01-21 23:10:50~2021-01-22 21:43:37~

Thank you for the rocket launcher Little angel: 1 in Ri Temple;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Wen Renxian, Xizao, 10 bottles of blue and green; 8 bottles of Qimao; a small sticky cake, 7 bottles of negative to zero; Bottle; Qijun twinkling, nannan, lonely, love cute treasure, a thousand words is better than a bottle; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!