Ch88

Thin Monkey is a filial person. The purpose of his coming here is to see a doctor for his mother. Now Western medicine says that he does not need an outpatient clinic to directly arrange a hospital stay and arrange a more comprehensive treatment, which makes him a little hesitant.

But the thin monkey also understood, they ran on Bai Qiu inside and out. If he chose Western medicine, wouldn't he push his benefactor into the pit. If it wasn't for Bai Qiu's attack just now, he would have been kicked out by the hospital's security guards long ago.

Thin Monkey was entangled for a moment. Seeing Dr. Li's triumphant appearance, his heart suddenly became firm and he said, "I choose a doctor with medical ethics." Then he said to Bai Qiu, "My mother will ask you."

Everyone was right . His choice was a bit unexpected. He actually chose a Chinese medicine doctor and said that he wanted to choose a doctor with medical ethics, which was obviously a slap in the face to the other party.

Although state-run hospitals are arrogant, patients in Beijing are not the only hospitals to choose from. If it is reported that their doctors have no medical ethics, it will be a huge blow to the image of the hospital.

Director Zhang was teased like this by Chinese medicine practitioners one after another. He was very annoyed, and said to the thin monkey, "I don't know why, how hard is our hospital bed? You are not happy to squeeze one out of you. Don't blame our hospital for delaying your illness."

Thin Monkey was polite to them before because he wanted to ask them to see his mother. Now that he doesn't count on him, naturally he won't be polite to him. Said: "Don't take yourself too seriously, just people like you who don't respect patients, just take chicken feathers as arrows if you have a little bit of power, don't come out and show shame, no matter how good your mouth is, what's the use of it, right or wrong? Justice is in the hearts of the people, and you can't change it with just a few words."

At this moment, a kind old man came over and said, "It is good that justice is in the hearts of the people."

As soon as he came out, Director Zhang's face changed: " The old dean?" The old dean is over 70 years old this year, he was rehired from retirement, and he is not out of the clinic now. All major affairs and minor affairs in the hospital belonged to the vice president, but no one dared to look down on him. He is the leader's personal doctor, and he is in contact with the high-level officials above. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is a contemporary imperial doctor.

In addition, the old dean was stubborn and stubborn. In special times, many people advocated canceling the Chinese medicine department of the unit to cater to those people, but he rejected it. For this reason, some people specially posted big-character posters outside, but he was unmoved. His words in the hospital are better than many others.

Director Zhang felt guilty, so he was concerned about fighting with Bai Qiu, a junior in Chinese medicine. He had no idea when the old director came. Said: "Old Dean, why are you here?" His current status is very special. He didn't even show up when the district held a general meeting. Everyone guessed that the old Dean might retire. But it hasn't returned yet.

The old dean said, "Xiao Zhang, aren't you guys going to have dinner? Go ahead." Just listening to his tone, I had no idea what the old dean meant.

Director Zhang said to the security guard now, "What are you doing still, don't let everyone gather around here." The

security guard seemed to wake up suddenly, and hurriedly expelled these people.

Those who come to the hospital are either to see a doctor or to accompany others to see a doctor. Dispersed as soon as it was dispersed.

The old dean didn't want to come, but the news of Director Chen reached his ears. He had to take a look. As a result, he saw the thin monkey as soon as he came in. Before he could take action, he found a Chinese medicine intern palpating After a while, their outpatient doctor was repeatedly provocative, and Director Zhang also helped the outpatient doctor deal with a small intern.

He hid in the crowd and watched. I also feel absurd. Especially when the patient utters the sentence that is fair and comfortable. I really can't hold back.

It seems that when recruiting doctors in the future, it is not just whether the person is skilled in medicine, but whether he has good medical ethics.

He came over to Thin Monkey and said, "Let me see." The

old dean looked very kind, but with a very reliable feeling, Thin Monkey quickly moved away.

The old dean touched it and said, "Well, it's because the bones are out of place. The old man is still a little malnourished. Let's stay in a hospital and take care of it."

As soon as he finished speaking, Director Zhang said, "I'll arrange an orthopaedic ward." He seemed very positive.

Liu Yi, who was staying in the TCM clinic, saw that his interns had been out for a long time and hadn't come back, so he also went out to look for them. As soon as he came out, he was surrounded by several doctors, including Director Zhang who had been diametrically opposed to him before. Feeling, worried that Bai Qiu was being bullied.

Immediately rushed up and said, "What's the matter?" When he walked in, he was surprised: "Old Dean?" Although this old Dean studied Western medicine in a foreign country, he later visited a famous Chinese medicine master in Beijing and kept walking. If the line of integration of Western medicine is based on seniority, the old dean should be his uncle.

Looking at Bai Qiu, he said, "What's wrong?" Bai Qiu

saw that his intention to defend was obvious, and he felt a little warm, and said, "When I came out, I watched the security guard expel the patient, and when I came over, I found this person I knew, and he said this The doctors on the side knew that people were tossing people and wouldn't see a doctor. I thought that there must be a misunderstanding here. I just wanted to help him find out what the disease was, but they couldn't believe me and said I was an intern."

Liu Yi was originally a nurse, He had already divided Bai Qiu into his camp, and now he heard someone say that Bai Qiu was not happy. Some words even dared to say in front of the old dean: "What's wrong with the intern, the intern still knows that the patient is the first."

Director Zhang was stabbed by the master and the apprentice, but this is not the time to jump , in front of the old dean, he had to hold back his unhappiness and said to the old dean: "They misunderstood. When I came out, I wanted to arrange a place for them to be hospitalized, but they did not accept it. We are doctors every day. In the face of so many patients, it is inevitable that there will be times when you are not thoughtful, and if I have offended you, I will apologize to you first."

Director Zhang is indeed an old fritter, able to bend and stretch, but he was so arrogant before and wanted to teach Bai Qiu a lesson. . Now apologize immediately without hesitation.

How can this thing be compared to the future.

Dr. Li also hurriedly said: "You have to understand this matter. We face so many patients every day, not just treating you alone."

He still remembers Doctor Li's face when Thin Monkey quarreled with him just now. At this moment, he said: "Okay, don't pretend, I think you are tired." He

didn't give Dr. Li any face at all.

In front of the old dean, Dr. Li's face was flushed, and no one helped him out of such embarrassment.

When they couldn't figure out what the old dean was thinking, it was the safest choice not to speak.

The old dean said to Liu Yi, "You can set the bones." Elderly people are generally deficient in calcium. If they are too strong, they are prone to secondary injuries. If they are too weak, they cannot be properly reset. In addition, she has been injured for some days, and the local area is abnormally swollen and bruised, so she must find a master.

Liu Yi squeezed it in the past, and had a general judgment in his heart.

But as soon as she wanted to move, she felt that the old lady was tense, she felt like a needle was stabbed when she touched it a little, not to mention the need to reset the bones, she was very scared just thinking about it.

Liu Yi said, "Relax." The

old lady agreed, but she couldn't relax.

Bai Qiu said at this time, "Auntie, how many children do you have?"

"Four." She said, Thin Monkey is the eldest, and the other younger siblings are not yet adults. The injury was originally a minor problem, but she thought about it. It can be good, and I don't want to spend those unjust money, which is getting more and more serious now.

Bai Qiu knew that their family background was not good, and Thin Monkey bought a set of clothes because he wanted to run a business for a dry vegetable factory. For so long, no matter how cold or hot the weather was, he had never seen him change it. He Changfeng said that it was the first time he saw Thin Monkey. When the body is still patch after patch it.

The old lady had a good impression of Bai Qiu and knew that he was a friend of her son's, and said, "You will have time to come and play at home in the future."

Bai Qiu told her about family life, boasting about the thin monkey and its prosperousness. The old lady was just like an ordinary parent. Children are happy when they are praised.

"It's okay, the family is all thanks to him. If it wasn't for him, the family might have starved to death long ago." They all came from difficult times, and who doesn't have a hard-to-read scripture yet?

At this moment, there was a sharp pain in the old lady's leg, and then she heard a bone rattling.

The old lady grunted.

Just now Bai Qiu was talking to her just to distract her.

Liu Yidao: "The bones are healed now, and they still need to be taken care of. There is also the problem of his malnutrition." The

old dean said, "I recommend her to be hospitalized here." He is an experienced doctor, and he helped him just now. I felt that the old lady's physical problems did not stop there, and needed careful conditioning.

Liu Yidao: "Arrange a surgical ward for them." He is also a doctor in the hospital. There are also patients who need hospitalization on the side of traditional Chinese medicine, and surgery is temporarily arranged.

The old dean nodded.

Liu Yi immediately called someone to make arrangements for the hospitalization notice.

Thin monkey thank you so much.

Bai Qiu went to help him run away, and the thin monkey who saved was tossing back and forth with his mother on his back.

Liu Yi likes Bai Qiu very much, a person with solid knowledge and cleverness. Seeing that the old lady couldn't relax, she asked him to talk to him, and there was no need for anyone to teach her. Having such a person beside her would be a peace of mind.

Bai Qiu quickly finished the formalities, and the thin monkey finally settled down with his mother, and then returned to Liu Yi's side.

It was time to eat lunch at noon, but these people were all serious, and they were not in the mood to eat at all.

As he walked, the old dean said, "What's the situation on Director Chen's side?"

Liu Yi has a normal relationship with Director Zhang, and now he will not hide the truth of the matter for him, saying: "His cough is always bad, Now it has been transferred to the side of traditional Chinese medicine." Then he explained his judgment and medication.

The old dean was also very knowledgeable in Chinese medicine, so he nodded when he heard what he said.

Director Zhang's heart was raised again at this moment. It was really unfortunate. He had worked so hard to treat him for nearly a month before, but the old dean didn't come. Just as soon as the hot potato was transferred out, the old dean came.

With the accomplishments of the old dean, as soon as he takes action on Director Chen's matter, he will have a solution, and this matter will definitely be solved.

At that time, I can still have the impression of hard work and high achievements. Now I am very unconvinced that the Chinese medicine department has picked up the leak, but I dare not show it, for fear of revealing its fault in front of the old dean.

Now he desperately hoped that Liu Yi's medicine would not work, and went to the cadre rest ward with mixed feelings all the way.

When he went, Director Chen and Secretary Xu were talking together. Although the old dean didn't disturb anyone this time, he was still surrounded by a lot of people.

Director Chen also said, "Old Dean, why are you here?" He was usually a doctor in the royal family, and he was rarely seen. Although he was over seventy years old, he was neither deaf nor blind. Very healthy.

The old dean said: "Let me see how you are?" Director

Chen said: "After drinking the Chinese medicine today, my throat feels much refreshed. I don't want to cough anymore." chest pain. I haven't experienced this refreshing feeling for a long time. I didn't expect a pair of Chinese medicine to have such a miraculous effect.

He had already begun to look forward to it, because the secretary told him that the doctor said that three medicines will cure him.

My unpleasant and dying illness is just a piece of cake for others. I should have tried this earlier if I knew it earlier, and I would have saved such a big crime in the middle. He talked to the old dean and praised the effect of the traditional Chinese medicine after drinking it. He saw that Director Zhang was in it, but he didn't give him a look. This kind of person still had a face in front of him.

He is not a saint either, this guy made him suffer such a big crime, and he has a memory in his heart.

You can not cure it, but you can't cure it blindly.

The Chinese medicine has such an obvious feeling after a pair of medicines, because it is the right medicine.

Before co-authoring, the blood was drawn and the film was filmed, and the treatment started without even being diagnosed.

The old dean said: "Since there is an effect, you should continue to eat it. Although Dr. Liu is not very old, he was the one I had the cheek to ask for back then, otherwise he would have more options."

Director Chen is now His condition has eased, and his mood has improved a lot. At this moment, he said, "Ah, no wonder it's so powerful."

Director Zhang's face had a look of despair, but he really didn't know that Liu Yi was the direct descendant of the old director. It doesn't make sense. Knowing that his background is so deep, how could he have offended him in the first place. At this moment, my heart is getting more and more panic, especially since I came in until now, not only Director Chen has not looked at him, even Secretary Xu has not looked at him, on the contrary, he has been very polite to Liu Yi. All these signs made him extremely guilty.

The old dean sat here for a while and then went back, allowing him to recuperate in peace.

As soon as he leaves.

Director Zhang went to Liu Yi's side and said, "I just said that your medical skills are excellent. I was afraid that you would not take action, so I deliberately said that. In fact, I know that Chinese medicine is good." His smile was a little embarrassing.

Liu Yi snorted, and then took Bai Qiu back. Said: "Go, go see that friend of yours." He now has two hospitalized patients. Routine ward rounds are performed every day, and then the dosage of the drug is increased or decreased according to the situation.

He has a tough temper and doesn't show much face, so Director Zhang went in to look for Director Chen again at this moment. When I was talking to Liu Yi just now, I found another point. I can tell Director Chen that he asked Liu Yi to take action, and I have to let Director Chen appreciate it. There is no need to repay him, as long as the merits and demerits are balanced.

He thought it was beautiful, but he didn't expect that he was stopped by Secretary Xu just as he was about to enter, and said, "Director Chen is resting." He refused to let him even face to face.

Director Zhang had no choice but to embarrassedly said: "Then I will come to see him when I have time."

"No need." Secretary Xu said coldly.

Secretary Xu's level was much higher than him, and Director Zhang was almost forced to flee by his terrifying aura.

The old director did not leave, but asked the vice president to reflect on the problem: "Some of our comrades have incorrect thoughts. This is the people's hospital, and what we have to do is to solve the people's health problems." The

vice president's cold sweat When they were all down, he quickly stood up and said to him, "Yes, yes, I will have a meeting with you when I go back. I will rectify my thoughts and transfer some comrades who are not right in their thinking to other positions." The

old dean nodded. nod.

The deputy dean looked at the old dean in a good mood, so he picked up something he liked and said, "Dr. Liu's interns have been pretty good recently. Although he is young, he is very smart and learns things quickly." Director Chen's body The improvement was soon told to him through the nurse in the cadre's ward.

TCM cured the director's illness, the old leader must have known about this, and praised Liu Yi and the intern.

The old dean liked such a capable and affectionate descendant, and nodded: "It's really good." He has taken many apprentices in his life, and his eyes are very accurate. Bai Qiu has a calmness beyond his age.

The vice-president, Bao Bao, was right. After chatting for a while, he reported the situation of the various departments of the hospital before sending the old president away.

After the old dean left, he immediately called the logistics and said, "Give the brand of Bai Qiu's intern in the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine as soon as possible, and there are spring and summer benefits. You can keep an eye on this." The

logistics responded repeatedly.

People like their logistics are also the most talented. It is said that every department has this kind of welfare, but some major departments can provide welfare guarantees in place, like some Qingshui departments, they do not. When asked, they say they are shining. batch. This is a rhetoric, and it is simply far away. They were different this time, and the dean personally called to warn about this. From now on, the treatment of Chinese medicine clinics will be changed.

...

Bai Qiu and Liu Yi went to the inpatient department together, and the pungent smell of disinfectant came from the corridor. The long aisles are narrow and long. There are a lot of people here. In surgery, there are often patients with various open traumas, each with a bloody sting. Those who were in a hurry were immediately pushed into the operating room.

The ward where the skinny monkey's mother lives has already lived for two people.

When they saw them coming, the mother and son were very enthusiastic: "Doctor, are you here?"

Liu Yi said, "How do you feel?" The

thin monkey's mother said, "It still hurts badly."

Liu Yi said, "The bones are all right now. It's the same pain in the muscles and muscles as before. It will take a while to recover." The

thin monkey said, "Doctor, is there any medicine for pain relief, my mother is sweating when it hurts." Time has passed. According to Western medicine, there is aseptic inflammation in it, and it will take some time for the body to heal on its own. However, his mother is old, and the various functions of her body are not as good as those of young people, and it may take a long time to recover.

Liu Yidao: "Then I'll bring you some black plaster that I made myself, and paste it on to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Your mother's body has suffered from losses for many years. You need to take good care of it. This kind of disease is not in a hurry, but the sooner the better, the better. To avoid a minor illness becoming a serious illness over time."

Thin Monkey's mother said, "Do you want to spend money?" Although Thin Monkey made a little money from the dry vegetable factory, he had to pay rent to support the other three younger brothers and sisters by himself. She was still a drag, and she was not hospitalized because she was afraid of spending money.

Knowing his situation, Liu Yi said, "It doesn't cost any money, and Chinese medicine is not expensive." What's more, he is a person who is extraordinarily good at taking medicine. He can take medicine for less than 50 cents a day, but the hospitalization fee is a little more expensive. He doesn't need to hang water every day like others. Invisibly, another infusion fee and nursing fee are saved.

The skinny monkey's mother was relieved when she heard that she would not spend money.

Thin Monkey said: "Thank you Doctor Liu, thank you Xiaobai."

Liu Yi said: "No thanks."

Bai Qiu also said: "You guys are recovering well, I'll see you tomorrow. If you have anything, go to the Chinese medicine clinic to find us."

Although Liu Yi has two jobs, he is mainly in the hospital. The private Chinese medicine hall will be watched if there is no one, and if there is no one, it will be pulled down. Liu Yi had already told Bai Qiu to come directly to the hospital these few mornings and gave Bai Qiu a key to the outpatient clinic.

As soon as the two arrived at the outpatient clinic, they saw the director of the logistics push a car with a cheerful face and said, "Oh, Dr. Liu, where have you been just now, but ask me to wait!"

Liu Yi usually has no contact with people in the hospital. Duo, curiously asked: "What are you looking for me for?" The

logistics person said: "Didn't our logistics materials not arrive in the previous paragraph? As soon as they are in place today, I am thinking of reissuing them quickly. Look at the four pieces of white goods in total. Coat, two pieces of long-sleeved and short-sleeved. Before we posted apples, but there were no more apples, I'll replace them with canned oranges at my own discretion." The

logistics director is quite a man, and canned oranges are better than canned oranges Apple's price is much higher, and good things like these are given priority to protect leaders. Usually, even those at the director level may not be able to get it every time, and they will be given two rice tickets. A stack is a hundred sheets. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. If the hospital employees don't have this, they can only pay for it themselves, and the meals at the unit's employee window are better. There is still meat every three to five, so with this coupon, you don't have to spend money.

The logistics director also said: "By the way, our hospital is going to build a staff building. If you need it, you can sign up in advance." This is a big benefit. There are hundreds of employees in a hospital.

The author has something to say: I am diligent, do you enjoy watching it?