Ch43

When Bai Qiu arrived at the clinic, there was only Zhang Hua in the ward: "What about him?"

Zhang Hua said, "He still has to go to work. After asking the doctor in the morning, he took the car to the county." After a while, he said to Bai Qiu, "Thank you very much. You, we haven't seen each other for ten years." It was his best ten years.

Bai Qiu said, "Don't scare people like this next time."

"I see." Zhang Hua was lethargic before, but after meeting his sweetheart, he regained his vigorous vitality and was about to follow Bai Qiu back to the bullpen.

"Otherwise, you can rest for a few more days." His body was weak, and although Bai Qiu was angry with his calculations, he was still afraid that he would be discharged from the hospital without being cured, and his condition would recur.

Zhang Hua said: "That's not necessary." He is in good spirits now, and he feels more and more that five gold bars are worth the money. He has a cautious personality. Back then, he didn't only have these ten coins, but also some ancient coins, jewelry, and gold cakes. , and small valuables are separated. But those hidden secrets are more difficult to describe, and no one else can find them except him.

Bai Qiu went to ask the doctor who was on duty in the health center, and the doctor said, "He can be discharged now." After taking the temperature several times, it was normal.

Bai Qiu thanked him only then and returned to the bullpen with Zhang Hua.

After returning, Teacher Shi and Teacher Zhu both looked tired and quickly gathered around: "How is it, are you feeling better?"

Don't look at the usual fun, but after all, they have lived under one roof for so many years. , The two singers left suddenly, Zhang Hua fell ill and went to the hospital again, leaving the two of them in the cowshed.

In fact, they don't have any conflict of interests, and even bickering is better than being so lonely now. Didn't sleep all night yesterday.

I saw it this morning, and even Teacher Zhu didn't say anything bad.

"It's all good." Zhang Hua's face turned a little rosy, and said, "Guess what happened when I was sick? My daughter-in-law looked at me... oh, that's enough to make him feel bad, or my daughter-in-law hurts others. , Hahahaha." He was happily beside him.

Show off the color is very obvious.

Teacher Zhu's temper is like a cannonball fight now. He's getting old and he doesn't understand anything. I worried about him for a long time yesterday, but he actually tricked him into cheating him with a tricky trick. That worry was really unnecessary. He said, "What did I say yesterday, the scourge will be left for thousands of years."

Zhang Hua smiled and said, "Whatever you want to say. ." Then he went back to his bed, silly.

Teacher Shi's eyes were a little sad: "I don't know when we can meet our family?"

Zhang Hua completely ignored others, took the photo out of his pocket and looked at it hard, not knowing what the old pervert was thinking. what.

Both Mr. Shi and Mr. Zhu are older than him, and their teeth are sore. Especially Teacher Zhu, who simply went up to the kang and lay down with his back to him.

Bai Qiu said: "You guys have a good rest first, and I'll bring you meals later."

After speaking, he returned home. The first thing he did was look at the pigs in the pigsty. Before, Da Liu and the others gave the pigs to the pigs. hungry and thin. Now Bai Qiu feeds him on time and on time, and it grows up immediately. As soon as the pig sees Bai Qiu, it runs over and hums to eat.