Ch75

He Changfeng bullied his young educated youth and became addicted, but he didn't dare to bully him too hard. Seeing Bai Qiu being dazed by his relatives, he was forced to hold the stove behind him with his hands. The end of his eyes was full of beautiful blushes, even ashamed. When he was annoyed, the look of staring at people was a bit tempting, He Changfeng was really greedy for him.

But Bai Qiu is shy, and usually needs to be coaxed to do some bold things. Now that the elder brother is outside the door, if the young educated youth is in a hurry, he will lose more than the gain if he does not let him go to bed at night.

Holding Bai Qiu, Bai Qiu's body already smelled very good, but now there is a little Chinese medicine scent on his body when he goes to school, and those who are underwhelmed can't stop.

He Changfeng approached his neck wickedly, found a piece of soft meat that was good for his mouth, and used his teeth to grind it gently. Bai Qiu let out a muffled groan, his waist softened, and he was hugged by He Changfeng's strong arms. Living.

Bai Qiu didn't dare to move when he was holding him. He knew He Changfeng well, and if he didn't move, he would still be able to control himself. If you struggle to get angry, you really don't care.

Only He Changfeng was willing to let Bai Qiu go. Said: "I'm going out first." He urgently needed to appease himself somewhere.

When the door was gently closed, Bai Qiu finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He Changfeng's hormonal disturbances made him dizzy, and the taste of love in the past was very easy to evoke memories of past nonsense. He Changfeng was in a mess, and Bai Qiu was not feeling well either. Until He Changfeng had left for a long time, Bai Qiu's legs were still soft. My heart was pounding, and all my strength seemed to be taken away.

Bai Qiu's mind went blank, and it took a while for his strength to return to his body. Put on an apron and start cooking. His movements were fairly skilled, but if anyone saw the blush at the end of his eyes and the red marks on his neck, Bai Qiu's kitchen knife would be useless.

He was embarrassed in the kitchen, why every time he encountered He Changfeng, it seemed like he had taken the most powerful medicine. Just let him mess around. There is also a big brother He at home. If he can see something, how can he be born?

Bai Qiu cooked two dishes, and his state gradually adjusted.

Bai Qiu gently pulled up the collar. Although he intentionally covered the red marks on his neck, he didn't like the collar being tied too tightly. He gently pulled the collarbone revealing the white flesh and delicate collarbone. After finishing the three dishes, I found a bottle of Maotai in the kitchen.

Northerners love to drink baijiu. Bai Qiu doesn't have much liquor at home. He plans to buy some when he goes to the department store next time.

Bai Qiu cooked rice, stewed pork ribs and potatoes, stewed radish soup, and stir-fried peas. I also took a large dried squid and ripped off the skin and cartilage on the outside. Use a small tong to put it on the fire and smoke it until it is fragrant. Knock it out with a rolling pin. Tear into pieces, it tastes sweet and tenacious, and can be eaten with wine or as a snack.

Bai Qiu took the four dishes out one by one.

He Changfeng was talking to He Changhai at the table.

Bai Qiu came out and He Changfeng hurried over to pick up the food in his hand and put it on the table.

He Changfeng's eyebrows and eyes are extremely handsome, his wrists are very beautiful, the knuckles of his fingers are distinct, and even the slight calluses on it are a bit tough.

Bai Qiu had just played with him in the kitchen for a while, and the heat that had dissipated was surging when he saw He Changfeng. Bai Qiu immediately lowered his head, handed him the things, and then went back to the kitchen to pick up other things. Meals are out.

Bai Qiu was embarrassed, but he didn't see the expression in He Changfeng's eyes at all. He Changfeng's eyes kept following him, until he returned to the kitchen and could no longer see him, he smiled softly, the male hormones were about to fill the entire space.

He Changhai said: "You have been holding things up for a long time. Don't you put them down?"

He Changfeng then returned to his senses and put the things on the table.

Bai Qiu came over with the food and tableware, and the liquor was opened by He Changfeng. Pour a small cup for each of them.

Bai Qiu said, "Brother, this is the first time I've come here. I'll give you a toast."

He Changhai quickly picked up the cup. He knew that the two of them had a better relationship, but today he felt it more clearly. In the past, many girls in the village made good friends to He Changfeng, and he always looked cold and ruthless, but now, when he looked at Bai Qiu, the tenderness in his eyes that could not be removed was something he had never seen before.

He Changhai didn't know how to say anything, and said, "You two just have to live a good life." After speaking, he touched a glass with Bai Qiu, and then drank it all.

Bai Qiu also did it!

Good white wine does not have such a burning burning sensation in the mouth, but it is very soft and mellow, and it is very comfortable to drink.

Bai Qiu can drink, but after drinking this glass of white wine, a warm feeling rose in his stomach, and his cheeks were slightly red.

He Changfeng hurriedly refilled the two of them with another drink. Said: "You two don't rush to drink, just taste my wife's craftsmanship." He Changfeng was different from Bai Qiu. He wanted to show off when he had a wife for the first time, but now the world doesn't allow it, so he can only sneak.

Now at home, with no outsiders, I can finally show off.

As soon as he finished speaking, He Changfeng's foot under the table was kicked.

He Changfeng glanced at Bai Qiu, Bai Qiu narrowed his eyes, a little fierce.

However, He Changfeng was not afraid of him, not only was he not afraid, but he lightly rubbed his hair with his hands.

He Changhai sat on the side and watched his nose and mouth, and put a shredded squid in his mouth with his chopsticks, his eyes didn't look at all.

He Changfeng secretly grabbed Bai Qiu's hand under the table. His fingers rubbed lightly on Bai Qiu's ring. The roots of Bai Qiu's fingers were a little numb, and the fingers were connected to the heart. Bai Qiu's eyelashes were trembling slightly, and he could hardly bear He Changfeng's wicked provocation. He wanted to withdraw his hand, but He Changfeng's strength was something that a young educated youth could contend against.

Fortunately, He Changfeng didn't drink alcohol, but the little educated youth seemed to be more attractive with the light aroma of wine mixed in.

He Changfeng said: "Brother, let's drink!"

He Changhai lifted the cup again.

He Changfeng said: "Thank you eldest brother for being willing to admit us." Not everyone can accept such an outrageous thing.

When Bai Qiu heard this, he also raised the wine cup with gratitude in his eyes. He knew better than anyone how much He Changfeng cared about his family. Thankfully my brother agreed.

He Changhai said: "Isn't it just one more brother." The three of them clinked glasses gently.

The three of them drank this glass of recognized wine in one go.

Bai Qiu simply ate two mouthfuls of vegetables. Unable to drink, he left the table first. Although He Changfeng and He Changhai are two brothers, they rarely have such a separate opportunity to drink and chat. After Bai Qiu got off the table, he just left the space for them.

Bai Qiu sweated several times and felt uncomfortable, so he simply took a shower. Change into sleeping clothes.

Got tired after a while. He leaned on the bed and slept lightly, perhaps because of drinking, and soon fell asleep.

But at this time, half asleep and half awake, he could feel He Changfeng's familiar and hot body coming towards him. Bai Qiu didn't even think about it, and wrapped his hands around his waist, he heard He Changfeng's helpless voice while gnashing his teeth.

Bai Qiu slept very well all night, and when he woke up in the morning, his entire body was lying on He Changfeng's body. His head rested on his shoulders. Before waking up, he rubbed his neck.

He Changfeng said: "Finally woke up, little drunk." Yesterday he was able to tease him enough, but he couldn't be as knowledgeable as someone who drinks too much. The heat accumulated in his body is still accumulating, and now that he is awake and unwilling to stop, then don't blame him. Roll over and push him down.

Bai Qiu sensed the danger and hurriedly closed his eyes to pretend to be asleep.

But he was bitten by He Changfeng's neck, and the uneasy breath exposed him.

How could He Changfeng let him go?

...

Bai Qiu wanted to take time off at seven o'clock. He was really uncomfortable, but when he remembered that there were only three people in his class, and the teacher strictly prohibited taking leave, he had no choice but to give up after thinking about it.

When I woke up, my legs were weak and I almost fell to my knees.

The initiator beside him has already gone out to work, and he is very energetic by making him like this.

But no matter how reluctant he was, Bai Qiu also changed his clothes and went out...

He Changhai was taken to the talent market by He Changfeng. He Changhai also carried a bag with their dried vegetables in it.

Shouhou saw them from afar and greeted them cheerfully.

He Changfeng sent the person to him and left, leaving some travel expenses for He Changhai. Finally, the address was written as a small note for him. If you can't find it, ask someone for directions.

After all, He Changhai had just arrived in the capital and was not familiar with these road conditions.

After He Changfeng left, the thin monkey said, "Your brother is so kind to you."

He Changhai smiled.

Thin Monkey was a little surprised. He Changfeng's confidence made it easier for people to see his handsomeness, but He Changhai was different. He Changhai's face, with a stern smile, looked very difficult to get along with. But when he smiles, there is a feeling of melting ice and snow. His facial features are three-dimensional and the bridge of his nose is high. Although he can't compare to He Changfeng, he can be considered a standout compared to ordinary people. Especially those broad shoulders. I have done farm work before, and it looks very powerful.

Thin Monkey couldn't help but feel a little jealous, and said, "Your family is pretty good-looking."

He Changhai said, "It's okay!" Thin Monkey said

: "Let's go to Daxing first, and a buddy of mine will work there. ." He is the best at interpersonal relationships, it's better to go to a brother's place than to a strange place, and then get into the car.

The car wobbled away for two hours. At the beginning, it was a suet road, but after a bump, it turned into a dirt road.

Looking out the window, it is not as prosperous as in the urban area of ​​Beijing, and looking at the surrounding food and other bungalows, it is no different from the village, at most it is slightly larger.

Thin Monkey got in the car smartly and found a seat, and also found a seat for He Changhai. But a woman holding a child came up halfway, He Changhai gave up his seat and stood for more than two hours.

Finally got to the terminal of the car. The skinny monkey couldn't be bothered to have a seat, he looked at He Changhai and seemed to be fine.

The skinny monkey got out of the car and was a little dumbfounded when he saw the desolation. He heard someone say it. First time to this place. The car is going back and forth, and he can't wait to get in the car and go back.

He Changhai said, "Where are we going?"

Thin Monkey was also feeling guilty, but the toll when he came here still cost 10 cents per person. You can't come back without success. Just spend all your money on this place. He had to bluff and said, "Wait a minute, I'll ask." Then he followed the crowd, found an old man, and the thin monkey said: "Master, where is the supply and marketing agency here?"

"The supply and marketing agency is far from here, what you said. It's Seven Stores." He was very patient.

The skinny monkey nodded again and again and said, "Yes, it's the Seven Stores. My brother is here. I'll come to see him.

"

Thin Monkey and He Changhai thanked the uncle and hurried over.

The skinny monkey was out of breath after walking for a while. He was very envious of He Changhai, he was carrying that bag full of dried vegetables. He stood there for hours, looking as if he had just come out of the house. But the skinny monkey was exhausted.

He Changhai looked at him and said, "You just lack work. We also have someone like you. After a few years of work, you'll be strong." The

thin monkey said, "Now that you're out, there's nothing to do. There's an opportunity for farm work." He couldn't be envious of He Changhai. If he could have such a good figure, it would be worth dying.

The two talked, and finally there were pedestrians and bicycles on the road. The number of people gradually increased. As soon as the two of them mentioned Seven Stores, everyone around them knew it.

There is its own store here, and I buy everything here on weekdays. I haven't been to Beijing for several years.

All but seven stores. There are a few other grocery stores but not complete. People nearby would rather walk a few steps to come here to buy things. The surrounding villages also like to buy things here.

From a distance, you can see people coming and going in front of the Seven Stores.

When the two of them came, they were already prepared in their hearts, but when they arrived at the door, their hearts were still pounding.

The thin monkey said to He Changhai, "You stay here for a while, and I'll go see if my brother is inside."

He Changhai agreed.

After a while, he saw that Thin Monkey brought a man about his stature with a young face, only about twenty years old.

Thin Monkey said: "Let me introduce you, this is Big Brother He Changhai, and this is my iron buddy Stone."

The young man called Stone said unhappily, "I'm the leader of Shi now, so don't be like that. Otherwise, others will treat me with disrespect." Then he glanced at He Changhai and said, "Hello, Brother He." Shouhou said

with envy on his face: "What kind of shit did you step on to become the team leader?"

The stone was originally with him. Later, when I was looking for a job with the sweet mouth, the director here found it and brought it here. We used to have a good relationship, but we haven't seen each other for over a year.

Shitou enjoyed being jealous of the skinny monkey, and he became very excited: "That's right, the director appreciates me. I still have three people in my hands." He couldn't keep talking about himself, and said to the skinny monkey, "How are you?"

The skinny monkey said: "Don't mention it, it's still the same. It's not as lucky as you are." Then he said: "Oh, Stone, please do something."

Shitou hadn't been complacent for a long time, when he heard that he had something to ask for, he said to him: "I know that you are not looking for me to catch up with the old days. Tell me about something." He knew that the thin monkey was the kind of person who borrowed a donkey to go down a slope, said: : "But say it in advance, I can't do things that are too difficult."

Shouhou was not sad about his attitude at all, but smiled: "Don't worry, you can definitely do this, and I will never let you do it. It's embarrassing. You should help buddy."

"What's the matter?" Shitou also expressed his curiosity.

Thin Monkey said: "My relatives have a dry vegetable factory, and I want to ask if they can sell the food here. Everything is fine..." Then he laughed and said, "I don't dare to give it to me if it's not a good thing. You introduce." He came out to live a life since he was a child, and it is a survival skill to walk around.

Stone breathed a sigh of relief. Don't let him arrange work. Although he is a group leader, he has no rights. He boasted so much just now that he was afraid that Thin Monkey would take it seriously. He was no stranger to hearing that he was just here to sell things. Seven stores sell alcohol and tobacco well. Before, there were always people from tobacco and wine factories who came in and sold them in the store, and it was all the director said.

Shitou thought about it and said, "Wait, I'll go in and find the director."

Thin Monkey said, "You're still a buddy. No wonder the director appreciates you. You can't go wrong with this ability."

The stone was proudly praised, and said, "Hey, no way..." He said modest words, but the corners of his mouth were raised.

Go back soon.

After about ten minutes, the stone came out and said to Shouhou and He Changfeng, "I've already made half of the matter. You go there and sell it well, there must be a door for this matter."

"Then thank you very much. It's gone." Thin Monkey said thanks without money, Shitou's chin has been raised all the time, obviously very useful for this kind of thanks.

Soon they went to the director's office. The director here looked very terrifying. Thin Monkey said: "Hello Director, we are from Chenjiawan Dry Vegetable Factory. Our dried vegetables have been published in newspapers and are also sold in some large vegetable markets in the capital." After speaking, he directly opened He Changhai's bag. Seven or eight kinds of dried vegetables were taken out and placed here.

The director heard that it was dry vegetables, but he had no idea. Generally, the delivered goods can be sold on the side, but it is enough to wait for the settlement on March 1. Anyway, they have a lot of counters, and they can squeeze out a place anywhere.

But looking at their dried vegetables, the packaging is pretty good. The emerald green color is very attractive. Then he asked a few more words.

The thin monkey said in a kindly manner. Then he said to the director: "The price of these two kinds of dried vegetables is from two yuan to three yuan. If you want, the simple packaging is two yuan a pound, and the fine packaging is three yuan a kilogram. Our The box is also very good. After you take out this dried vegetable, you can decorate it with peanuts, melon seeds, candy cubes, etc. It looks beautiful on the coffee table." The director did not raise his head and said to the skinny

monkey: "You are quite eloquent."

Monkey said: "It's all for the sake of living. Director, if you think it's good, stay a little bit. Save a little first and try to sell it. If it sells well, you can make more decisions."

Director said: "It's not impossible. Let's do this, you can bring three hundred to five hundred catties first. We will sell it and then give you the money."

Thin Monkey said: "Director, we are a small business, not as good as the tobacco and wine factory outside, so let's do it. Let's study it with our factory manager, you paid for it first, and if you don't sell it after three months, how about we refund you the money?" His tone was very soft, and he was looking forward to making this list. But definitely not giving cash.

The director said: "Three months later, who knows if you are a yellow shop... If you don't want to, forget it." The director of their store has to deal with a lot of such people every day. Asking for someone should be like asking for someone. A dry vegetable costs three dollars. That's too expensive.

Thin Monkey said: "That's okay, you can think about it again, if you want, call us back later. I will tell Shishi the factory number." Then he said generously: "Take those on the table back and have a taste. ."

Then he bowed to the director and said, "If you are busy, we will not disturb you."

After that, he went out.

The director raised his eyebrows and didn't send them out. On the other hand, Shitou was a little anxious. He was willing to show his abilities in front of his former buddies, and he also wanted Thin Monkey to take a look. But I didn't expect him to talk about it.

After coming out, Shitou said, "Alas, many of our big factories come to check out regularly, so why can't you take credit for a dry dish."

The director originally agreed, but when he heard that he asked for cash, he refused.

Thin Monkey said: "It's really not good. Our factory is counting on this amount of money. You, a state-run store, have a great business. If we get credit for a few months, we won't have to do it!" The phone was given to the stone, and then left.

On the way back, Thin Monkey was a little frustrated. He didn't sell anything today, and he even set up a pile of dry vegetables. That stuff is worth ten bucks.

There are plenty of seats on the way back. Thin Monkey simply adjusted and said: "Tomorrow, we will sell it in another place." There must be so many store supply and marketing cooperatives who are interested in their dried vegetables.

He Changhai nodded.

Daxing's Seventh Store, the director came early, called Shitou to him and said, "Where is your friend's dry vegetable factory?"

"It seems to be in the suburbs of Beijing." The

director said, "Bring the phone over. "

Stone's eyes lit up: "Director, are you ordering? What's the matter." He thought it was over, and took out the phone number from his pocket. I thought that this thin monkey is really lucky, and the director can change his mind after talking about it.

The director said: "I did a good meal yesterday." This is false. There will always be someone who will give him extra for his position.

He took the bags of dried vegetables back and gave the packaged ones to his neighbor. The neighbor was a wealthy man who often came to Beijing. He asked him to recognize it. of.

The director likes to follow this trend. Since the capital has sold them, they have to keep up, so I called first and ordered three hundred kilograms of hardcover. I thought about what festivals to catch up with and put them out. Those The person who gave the gift can buy it, and certainly not worry about selling it.

This is the first order He Changfeng's factory received in the capital. Very happy, this is a good start!

The author has something to say: make up for yesterday's update, and today's update before 12 o'clock...