Ch115

Before Bai Qiu could speak, Fatty blurted out: "Brother Changfeng?"

The leader next to him asked in surprise, "Do you know each other?"

Fatty said, "Yes."

Director Lin said, "No wonder he is so knowledgeable, he came up and said he wanted to donate some Chinese medicine to you. ." He chuckled. Director Liu next to him looked remorseful. He bullied Bai Qiu and the others before picking up soft persimmons. Who would have thought that they would know such a person.

Now that I have offended people, and I have been remembered by the county's top leaders, I am afraid it will be over in the future.

Director Lin said: "Then He Changfeng will visit Xia County with me first, and then let him come back to catch up with you after finishing the meal at the guest house." He spoke with kindness.

It seems that he is He Changfeng's elder.

He Changfeng said: "Director Lin, please..."

Director Lin looked at He Changfeng and said, "Let's go, I'll show you here."

He Changfeng left and looked back at his little educated youth. .

Director Huang and Elder Lin also left. Director Liu wanted to beg these young people for mercy, but after they left, the patient came in again. Director Liu still couldn't pull his face down, so he could only turn around and leave.

Bai Qiu started sorting the medicines and quickly loaded them into the medicine cabinet.

The amount of medicine is too much, and the small medicine cabinet can't hold it. The fat man beside him said with emotion: "My dear, this is too much. I can finally experience the feeling of getting rich overnight!" , the medicine box has never been full.

They didn't have much time to sigh, after all, the patients were waiting at the door, and then everyone started to get busy. Bai Qiu was very happy, and he was still full of energy after running all morning and didn't feel tired at all.

Senior Brother and Fatty couldn't stand it. During the lunch break, they didn't even want to eat. They just wanted to lock the door bolt from the inside and lie down on the table for a while.

Bai Qiu said, "I'll go out."

Both of them knew that he had a good relationship with He Changfeng, and it was impossible not to entertain them because they had come from thousands of miles away. Said: "It's usually not that busy in the afternoon, so you don't have to come back."

Bai Qiu hummed: "Thank you, Senior Brother." Then he went out.

Fatty looked at Duo and said, "Brother Changfeng is really happy when he comes here." Usually Bai Qiu is also very attractive, but he didn't look like he did today.

As soon as Bai Qiu went out, he saw He Changfeng waiting outside. Originally, Director Lin wanted to entertain He Changfeng for lunch before going there, but He Changfeng couldn't wait, so he first accused Director Lin of the crime and ran over to find their little educated youth.

He Changfeng's eyes seemed to have an irreversible tenderness, and said, "Have you eaten yet?"

"No." Bai Qiu said with a smile in his eyes, "I'm hungry."

"Let's go, brother will take you to eat something delicious. "He Changfeng said that he was afraid to go to the state-run hotel and run into Director Lin and the others again. I bought something directly and went back to the only guest house in the county. The room here is quite spacious, He Changfeng locked the door and hugged the little educated youth directly in his arms, and was very busy when he returned to the capital. There are some things to be dealt with, but every day I think about Bai Qiu, especially him.

He Changfeng directly brought the money to invest, so that he could use an excuse to stay here for a while longer.

Now I finally saw my little educated youth. When I saw him, I really wanted to joke with him, but the moment I saw him, my mind went blank. If it wasn't for the remaining reason to prevent him from doing that.

Bai Qiu was hugged tightly, the whole person was nestled in his arms, adjusted to a comfortable position, and said softly, "Did you miss me?"

He Changfeng wanted to insist that he didn't want to tease him. But he couldn't say such unconscionable words, so he could only say: "I think, I think about it every day." It was the most correct thing for him to go to the capital with Bai Qiu. If he had a long-distance relationship with him in the village, he probably couldn't stand it for a long time.

He Changfeng's hand tightly clasped Bai Qiu's back, wishing to fuse him into his arms.

He Changfeng turned his head to the side, and could see his round and small ears. He leaned in and rubbed the tip of his nose lightly, and he could see that the beautiful ears were dyed a nice red.

Bai Qiu hadn't seen him for too long, and his desire for him both physically and in his heart had reached a peak. Pian He Changfeng is a bad person, he knew that he was teasing him, causing him to be dissatisfied: "Don't make trouble." If you ignore the red glow on his face, this sentence may be a little more powerful.

He Changfeng hugged him for a while, then reluctantly let go of him, and said, "I just bought some cakes and sausages, you can eat some. I'm hungry and thin." It was not as comfortable as before.

Looking at Bai Qiu, the small clinic and the small clinic in this county were far more difficult than he imagined. The pain in He Changfeng's eyes was about to overflow.

Bai Qiu said, "Have you eaten yet? Let's eat together."

"Okay." He Changfeng said.

Bai Qiu said uncomfortably, "Then can you take your hand off my waist?"

He Changfeng said, "No." He was rather domineering.

Bai Qiu looked at him for a long time, and got used to him, and said, "When are you leaving?"

He Changfeng was still a little unhappy when he heard this, and pursed his lips: "I just came, and you wanted me to leave. It's gone." For some reason, Bai Qiu could hear a bit of grievance.

Seeing that He Changfeng had misunderstood what he meant, Bai Qiu quickly clarified: "No." Seeing that He Changfeng was not too satisfied with his answer, he said, "Actually, I miss you too."

He Changfeng The corners of the mouth rose slightly. They couldn't bear it anymore, they didn't eat anything, but at this moment, where could they still care about eating, they just put people on the bed and didn't do anything. It is a pleasure to hold him and talk.

There was a strong medicinal fragrance on the body of the young educated youth, and the smell was particularly good. He was rubbing around like a big dog all the time. He just felt that his young educated youth was doing well. He said, "I'm not leaving. I want to build a factory here."

"Build a factory?" Bai Qiu's eyes were round. Look here.

He Changfeng said: "Well." He is also experienced now, and he has done several poverty alleviation surveys with the people he organized going to the countryside. Coupled with the fact that he has many experiences in setting up factories, it is just right now that the country advocates self-sufficiency. Many places have established investment promotion departments, and they are all empty departments.

Now that the crime of speculation has just been abolished, the domestic reform and opening up, people with ideas have no money, and they always want others to get out of the way before they can rush down.

He Changfeng happened to be the first batch of people to taste the sweetness. He had no shortage of money and experience. He originally wanted to continue the business of running a food factory.

Now their goods are selling so well that the factory in Beijing is too busy. It would be nice to open another factory. Now it happens that the young educated youth still has to work here. He opened a factory and hit it off.

Bai Qiu knew that his business was becoming more mature now. Since he said so, he must have a solution.

He Changfeng said, "Is there anyone bullying you here?"

Bai Qiu began to talk about Director Liu's affairs as soon as he heard it, but today the matter has been resolved. Now that he has donated medicine, there is no shortage of medicine. He looked at He Changfeng with bright eyes, as if waiting for praise: "Well, I didn't embarrass you."

He Changfeng secretly took this Director Liu I remembered that, looking at my lovable little educated youth, I couldn't help kissing him.

He Changfeng soon began to build a factory here, and the county attaches great importance to it. Giving the land is equivalent to giving them away for free. From the construction of the factory to the recruitment and training, He Changfeng used all the people from the county, and he was able to deal with a large number of unemployed youths in the county.

Building houses also gives those workers a chance. Their county heard that someone wanted to build a private factory, and the leaders of the nearby counties also came here to inspect. I also want to dig He Changfeng's corner, and even offer better treatment.

How could Director Lin let the little god of wealth, He Changfeng, leave? He probably knew at this moment that he was here for the little doctors in the capital of the Chinese medicine department. During his stay here, Director Lin went to bring things to condolence many times, but now no one dares to stumble in secret.

I heard that their living conditions were poor, and they even allocated a house for them to live in. One room per person is much better than when several people crammed into one dormitory in the past.

He Changfeng took advantage of the situation and moved in with his little educated youth.

Bai Qiu washed the apples, cut them into pieces and placed them in front of him with a small fork.

After He Changfeng came back, he saw Bai Qiu over there eating apples and reading medical books.

Bai Qiu immediately turned around when he heard that someone was coming back, saw He Changfeng there, a smile on the corner of his mouth and said: "Brother Changfeng, there is food left for you in the pot. Shuanzi called just now to give you time to Give me a call back."

He Changfeng said: "Okay." Since they moved here, Changfeng often has some business needs to call, and the county has specially picked up the phone line and put it in their house, and call them later. No need to go out on the phone.

Changfeng first called Shuanzi back. He had called from the capital before, but this time, the more He Changfeng spoke, the quieter his voice became. At last it was almost inaudible. Bai Qiu's curiosity was aroused, he pricked up his ears and listened to the words "madman", "revenge", "jealous" and so on.

He Changfeng said a few words to him briefly, and when he turned around, he saw that Bai Qiu was eavesdropping openly, and pinched the tip of his ear.

"Pain." Bai Qiu said.

He Changfeng said, "Xiao Bai's school is broken."

Bai Qiu said, "Have you offended someone?" The current business market is far from being as regulated as it will be in the next thirty years. Since it is just the beginning, there will be some brutal and primitive behaviors. Especially those local snakes and land bullies want to get a piece of the pie when they see that they have made money.

He Changfeng said: "Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Oh." Bai Qiu said.

He Changfeng directly gave Bai Qiu a passbook.

Bai Qiu took it over curiously, opened it, and was shocked by the number on it: "So much money?"

He Changfeng said: "Take it, this is the dowry gift for marrying you."

Bai Qiu's cheeks flushed.