Ch40

Bai Qiu slept very sweetly, the departure time was early, and almost everyone who could find a seat was sleeping, but it was still cold in the car, so Bai Qiu was a little better. He noticed that He Changfeng was warm, and subconsciously moved to his side. Gather together.

When he woke up, he realized that he had been in He Changfeng's arms the whole time, and he boldly put his hand around his waist. Bai Qiu looked at He Changfeng awkwardly. The other party was looking out the window at the moment, but the corner of his mouth curved upward slightly, as if he was laughing at him.

He Changfeng finally turned his head and said, "Wake up."

"Hmm." Bai Qiu was a little embarrassed, his eyelashes drooping, and he didn't know where to look.

He Changfeng pressed down the hair that he had just slept on with his hand: "We're almost there." His tone was inexplicably coaxing.

Bai Qiu said, "Are you tired?" They all got up the same way. He leaned on his chest, and He Changfeng couldn't rest. He felt guilty just thinking about it.

"I'm not tired." Just looking at the sleeping face of the young educated youth can take a long time. Bai Qiu is also well behaved, he can fall asleep even if he sticks to his chest, with a milky feeling.

I was embarrassed. Bai Qiu was still hungry. He could have arrived at the county town at eight o'clock, but when it snowed, the car drove slowly, and the empty city in his stomach was urging urgently. Looking at this appearance, it seemed that it was past nine o'clock. .

He Changfeng said, "Hungry?"

Bai Qiu hummed, his face completely red. The shameful things are all rushed.

He Changfeng said, "I asked my mother for an extra piece of mung bean cake yesterday. I'll have something to eat now."

Speaking of this Bai Qiu, he remembered that he had carried a bottle of water from home, opened it and took a sip, although he couldn't stand it. Hungry, but also able to mix water to fill.

Bai Qiu said, "Are you going to drink?" He handed the water over.

He Changfeng said: "Don't drink."

Bai Qiu snorted, closed the lid and stuffed it back, finally the car slowed down slowly, and heard the familiar roar of the female conductor: "Wake up, it's coming. ."

I don't know how she practiced her voice, it was like a thunder on the ground, and the passengers woke up in a daze.

Soon the car door opened, and the cold wind poured into the car without hesitation, and the people in the car were shaken by the cold wind. Bai Qiu and the others got off the bus first.

Bai Qiu was also hungry for a long time, thinking about the little village chief who just didn't say anything, he was probably hungry faster than he was, and he didn't know what he was trying to do: "Let's go, let's go to a restaurant and have something to eat. Right ?"

He Changfeng said: "Be careful, the ground is slippery." After speaking, he took his hand and walked into the street.

The ground is icy, and it is really easy to fall if you are not careful. Bai Qiu walked on the ice very carefully, and He Changfeng smiled when he saw that posture: "Your capital is similar to this side."

"It's not as cold here. "Bai Qiu shrank his neck.

The two didn't look for a state-run restaurant, but found a one-dollar stir-fry nearby. It didn't look like a big face. It should have been a house guarding the street and turned it into a shop.

It is difficult for people to make money nowadays. Most people can't afford restaurants, and those who can afford restaurants don't come here. The business here is very bleak.