Ch20

Bai Qiu said to the woman who had lost her child, "I'll go look for Second Brother He." He thought about it and untied his bag. There were only three pieces of orange candy in the bag, and he took out one piece and said, "Sit here first and rest. For a while."

Bai Qiu had a smell that could heal people's hearts, the woman was helped by Bai Qiu and sat down, and Bai Qiu personally opened the candy wrapper and fed it to her mouth.

Without waiting for the brain to react, the body reacted first and opened his mouth to eat the candy.

She has not entered the water for more than 20 hours, and her body has been exhausted to the limit. Once she sits down, it seems that she will never get up again. The sweet taste melted and evoked a colic in her stomach, and she couldn't say a word.

With Bai Qiu and He Changfeng rushing in front, the people around watching the fun were not idle, they helped her to rest in the room.

"You can't do it like this, let everyone help you find it."

"Yes, do you have a chair in your supply and marketing agency? This lesbian is about to die."

"If the child comes back, he doesn't do anything and you fall down. How can I fix it?"

These people asked for chairs for her, bought pastries for her out of their own pockets, and persuaded him.

Bai Qiu and He Changfeng came out to help find the child.

The lavish places in the county were all next to each other, and Bai Qiu had something in his heart and dragged He Changfeng to the front.

He Changfeng said, "Have you been here before?"

"Just been here." Bai Qiu looked back at He Changfeng, but hesitated.

He Changfeng was very keen, and when he saw the young educated youth like this, he said, "What's wrong?"

Bai Qiu said, "I may have been looking at the traffickers just now.

" ."

Bai Qiu made up and said: "When I came here just now, I saw someone walking over with a sleeping child, and when I saw that man holding the child was unprofessional, the child should have been troubled by such an uncomfortable posture, but he kept falling asleep. Do you think it's a human trafficker?" Bai Qiu was afraid that he would not believe it and added a few words: "It's work time, don't you think it's strange that a big man is walking on the road with a sleepy child?"

He Chang As soon as Feng heard it, he knew there was something going on here, and said, "Then why didn't you say it just now."

Bai Qiu said, "I see that sister-in-law's mental state is in a trance. If she moves too loudly, she will be easily stunned, I want to go check the location first, and once it is determined we will go directly."

He Changfeng reached out and patted his head after hearing this.

Bai Qiu's hair was slightly longer, and it was messed up by him.

He Changfeng looked at him and said, "Then let's settle it." Then he said, "I'll just go, don't go and get caught and match the little black girl."

Bai Qiu said angrily, "It's about business."

He Changfeng was not afraid to see Bai Qiu getting angry, and there was some light in his eyes.

Bai Qiu didn't know why, seeing the tendency of his cheeks to heat up a little, he hurriedly used words to divert his slight heat: "Let's look for them from family to family.

"

In the end it was sold to an individual. There are six in total, four have been converted into tailors and clothing stores, and two are inhabited!

He Changfeng is worthy of being a small village chief. He is very good at talking. He rested here, went to the tailor shop to ask for a glass of water, and then chatted with the workman and the old master inside.

Although they have opened a store, they may not be able to do business once a day. I would also like to chat with him.

He Changfeng chatted inside for a while, and then filled Bai Qiu's glass water bottle out.

He said to Bai Qiu: "I have found out that apart from opening the shop, there are two remaining households. One is the house of the director of a textile factory with a large family. I bought it two years ago, but it's mysterious."

Bai Qiu said, "It should be that one!"

This lavish mansion is an old mansion thirty years ago. .

Bai Qiu said: "This kind of house is a bit like an old house in Beijing. It should have a backyard in it." Bai Qiu picked up a branch and began to draw. He was familiar with the old house imitating Beijing.

He Changfeng said, "I'll go in and have a look."

"Can you go in?" Bai Qiu said in surprise.

"Yeah." He Changfeng grew up in the countryside. In the countryside, these are all basic skills, and there are no boys who can't do it, and He Changfeng is a good player.

"It's amazing." Bai Qiu couldn't do it.

He Changfeng was a little happy to enjoy the worship of the young educated youth, and soon they detoured to the back of the mansion. Although the walls here are somewhat mottled over the years, and some of the wall skin has fallen off, the surrounding is smooth and there are no crooked neck trees and other things that can be borrowed.

Seeing that He Changfeng moved his hands and feet a bit, and then ran for a while, only to hear a swishing sound of him stepping on the wall. Relying on the strength of his waist and abdomen, he reached the wall, flipped it hard, and then fell lightly.

Bai Qiu's heart suddenly lifted, for fear that he would be discovered by the people inside.

After a while, a creaking sound was heard, the small door behind opened, and He Changfeng greeted Bai Qiu to come in.

It was the first time that Bai Qiu entered someone else's house in broad daylight. He didn't look like a ghost in his previous life. He might be discovered at any time this time, and the thought of this possibility made his heart pound.

The nervous palms were sweating, and the two of them bent down and walked along the door. The back door was covered by Bai Qiuxu. If something happened, they could just run out!

It turned out to be a wing room just as Bai Qiu had imagined. In the past, the house where servants lived, most people now use the wing room as a firewood room or a warehouse.

Looking inside through the glass, his heartbeat suddenly tightened and there was indeed a child inside, his hands and feet were tied.

I don't know if the guards were too careless or what, but they opened it with a gentle pull.

It is estimated that a few children in their hearts can't find any moths!

These children are obviously awake too. They are basically two or three years old. They seem to be very scared for not knowing how long they have been tied up.

Bai Qiu frowned and such a small child was helped to cover his mouth. It's really immoral to come home.

The two hurriedly loosened them, Bai Qiu said, "We are good people, and we want to save you to go out to meet your parents. Don't you scream later, okay?" Bai Qiu touched several children, five of them were little boys, one was a little boy is the little girl. The clothes are very bright and bright, and at first glance, it is the baby in the hearts of parents!

Helped them untie, but these bastards were actually tied for a long time and couldn't be unfastened quickly. The little guys have been tied for a long time, and their wrists are all red. I should have brought a knife. .

Bai Qiu comforted a few terrified little guys, and then helped them untie things together.

At this moment, a voice suddenly came from outside: "Lao Liu, what do you think about the door? Why isn't the small door closed?" Hei Lao Yang is more cautious than the other brothers, and he also knows that what he is doing is immoral. Check it several times a day. When I looked around from the outside today, I saw that the small door was closed. Thinking that these brothers were lazy again, I planned to scold them severely.

An angry shout made the two of them groan in their hearts!

Then they heard a few running sounds, and said from far to near: "Can't you?"

Their people looked at the sleepy child's house from outside, and one of them said, "Fuck, who are you two?"

This sound made the hearts and minds of the people outside crack open, and immediately kicked the door and came in.

At this moment, He Changfeng quickly untied the last child's helping hand. He said to Bai Qiu, "Take them away first."

A total of five people rushed in. Among them, the one with a scar on his cheek was Hei Lao Yang who had whistled at him on the black market. The other four looked like The evil spirits are not easy to mess with.

"If you come here, don't even think about leaving." If you steal a wallet and get caught, you can let it go. Human trafficking is a serious crime. If it is found to be a gun, no one dares to die!

This is Hei Lao Yang's old nest. They all have knives attached to their bodies, and they are shining brightly, and they are definitely going to see blood today.

What these people are doing is the business of licking blood with a knife, but He Changfeng is doing it with his bare hands. Bai Qiu immediately took out a glass bottle full of water from his pocket, which could be used for moving bricks. He also has a small rucksack, which can also be used as a weapon if swung.

The cotton cloth from these children's mouths was torn out. The little guy had a natural affinity for Bai Qiu, and he was hiding beside him at the moment, not daring to cry.

He Changfeng was a daring person, and he took the lead. He hated these people who trafficked women and children the most. In addition to his anger, he also struck hard.

I heard a scream from the other side.

The rest of the people were also crazy, and some came to clean up He Changfeng. He Chang's elbow went first and quickly poked one of them's temples. Immediately afterward, he grabbed the opponent's knife, and the opponent knew very well that the knife could not be let go during a battle, but was firmly held.

Another person rushed over to slap him, and He Changfeng directly smashed the person's head with a water bottle. With a bang, the water bottle shattered, and the man fell to the ground with a scream.

He Changfeng was really reluctant to deal with the four of them. Seeing someone approaching Bai Qiu, his blue veins burst and he didn't know where the strength came from. Since he couldn't grab the knife in the opponent's hand, he directly held his arm and stabbed towards the person who attacked Bai Qiu.

There was only a shrill cry, and then a strong smell of blood filled the entire small demolished house.

"Bai Qiu, take the child away." He Changfeng couldn't hold on for long.

Bai Qiu picked up a broken glass on the ground and stabbed the person who wanted to sneak attack just now but was stabbed heavily into his hand. This was the first time Bai Qiu had hurt someone in his life and death. Although he was afraid, if he didn't do this, a bloody man would hurt the little village chief.

It only took him a short while, then he put his hands behind the child, opened the door and walked out.

These people still want to chase. But he was restrained by He Changfeng, five people injured two, and there were three left. Hei Lao Yang went crazy and said, "Brothers, kill this first, then go after that little white face and the children!" They are all knives A ruthless character who licks blood on his head. Knowing that there is no way to go without subduing this one in front of her, she then made a ruthless attack.

Bai Qiu only heard He Changfeng groan. Bai Qiuxin was instantly pulled up. But he couldn't look back, and there were six cubs by his side.

He ran out with these people, and the children didn't get far. Most of the people in the county went to work, and there were few people on the street. He took the time to leave the children in the tailor shop in front, and went in and said, "Teacher, look at these children. They were caught by traffickers. I want to call the police now, don't take them away, wait for the police to come. "The

tailor's shop has also heard about the recent loss of children in the county, and seeing Bai Qiu out of breath and bloodstains on his body, these children are all scared and lost their souls, and they feel pity. With a big heart, he said: "Okay, you can rest assured that the child is with me."

Bai Qiu bowed, he wanted to go back to help He Changfeng, but he couldn't fight at all, so if he went back, he would be a disservice. He ran to the police station with all his strength, and the sound of the wind could be heard in his ears. Both legs were running without feeling.

When I got to the police station, I ran so fast that it hurt to breathe: "I want to report the crime, the trafficker, I'm going to kill... My brother is still there."

"What?" A family member who lost a child, they were also tossed a lot, but this group of people is cunning and has no clues at all. As soon as they heard of the whereabouts of the traffickers, both the old policemen and the small policemen were very excited.

Bai Qiu ran over with them.

Just kick the door and go to Hei Lao Wu. The other party locked the door tightly, and several policemen opened it with stinginess. There was blood in the eyes.

He Changfeng was slashed several times, and his whole body was covered in blood. Except for He Changfeng, there were only three people. None of them died, but the ones that were chopped were chopped down, and the ones that were hacked. Among them, the third black and the others were not seen. trace of a person.

Bai Qiu's face turned pale all of a sudden. He went to look at He Changfeng, covered in blood: "Quick, take him to the hospital." His voice trembled when he spoke.

He Changfeng was in great pain. The massive blood loss made his eyes turn black and white. He saw Bai Qiu crying and wanted to reach out to help him wipe his tears, and then make a joke, but he didn't have any strength.

His wound was covered with his hand, and he knew it was a young educated youth from his family. Obviously he was injured, but the young educated youth kept crying: "He Changfeng, you, you will be fine, you are the male protagonist!" Before

he could understand the meaning of this sentence, he fell into darkness .

...

When I woke up and just opened my eyes, I saw Xiaozhiqing's nervous face, his mouth opened and closed as if he was saying something, Xiaozhiqing then ran away, and a doctor in a white coat came over after a while, and his hearing gradually recovered. .

The doctor said: "It's not a big problem, it's just too much ischemia. Get some delicious food and raise it early in the past few days. It's very dangerous. If you go deeper than half an inch, you will hurt your internal organs!"

Bai Qiu's throat was a little dry, and he said: "Thank you doctor. ."

After sending the doctor away, he grabbed He Changfeng's hand. Before he was hot, his palms were very hot, but now they are a little cold, and Bai Qiu wanted to warm him up. Said: "It's alright, Hei Laoyang and his followers were arrested, and the six children were taken to the station. The police station will notify their families to come pick them up." The specific verdict did not say, but now the crackdown is severe, plus abduction and trafficking. Children with bad personalities will definitely be dealt with severely.

"what time is it."

"It's four o'clock in the afternoon." Bai Qiu said: "The doctor said that you won't be allowed to eat first. If you're hungry, can you eat sugar to fight the first resistance?"

He Changfeng said, "No." The sugar is like something, and it turns out that everyone else eats it.

"The doctor said it will take three days to be discharged from the hospital."

He Changfeng looked at him and said, "Have you paid the hospital bill?"

Bai Qiu gently curled the corners of his mouth and said, "Yes, you don't have to worry about that."

He Changfeng said. : "Where did you get the money?"

Bai Qiu said, "You don't have to worry about it." He really ran out of money, so he sold the most expensive hero pen.

He Changfeng immediately went to find money to give Bai Qiu, but the wound he had just sutured was bleeding as soon as he moved.

Bai Qiu hurriedly held him down and said, "Don't move."

After a while, the people at the police station heard that he woke up and questioned him. Bai Qiu was afraid that they would disturb He Changfeng's rest and went out to say a few words.

There are five beds in the ward in the hospital, four of which are occupied. Seeing Bai Qiu leave, he said to He Changfeng, "You brothers have such a good relationship. He has been busy all the time when you are sick."

"Well." He Changfeng listened. When people praise Bai Qiu, they are happier than praising him.

The patient in the same room heard that they caught the traffickers and almost killed them, and said, "Young man, don't rush to the front, you only have one life.

" Save them from being injured, how chilling!"

"That's right."

He Changfeng said, "It's not chilling." He paused and said, "I didn't save people for the sake of people's gratitude, but for my own conscience. Go." As soon as

the voice fell, Bai Qiu walked in, obviously hearing He Changfeng's words, the corners of his mouth rose slightly and said: "Yes, you are Lei Feng!"

He Changfeng said: "The police are gone?"

"Let's go."

He Changfeng hooked his finger at Bai Qiu and said, "Don't tell my parents." They were old, and they had to think more about it.

Bai Qiu said, "Okay."

When He Changfeng saw Bai Qiu, he was still well-behaved. My heart suddenly beat a few times, and I didn't know if it was because of excessive blood loss. I just felt that Bai Qiu seemed to be shining, but it was so beautiful.