Ch61

The family members of the educated youth who moved their household registrations came to four households in total. The village gave them a plot of land near the cowshed, and a household paid 50 yuan to buy the homestead here.

In addition to these, a chicken coop was built on the open space next to the pig sty. These people from the county have never done farm work. In addition, there are elderly people in the family, so the village will assign them a chicken coop. The task of the chicken, a total of 2,000 chicks were caught. There are also more than 100 large geese mixed together. They clean the chicken coop every day and have something to do.

Those who are willing to leave their hometown and come all the way here are also a little bold, and they are all educated youth parents. Getting together brings a natural intimacy.

Chen Tong's father was the first to come. He was cheerful and cheerful. When he had nothing to do, he also gave them some vegetable leaves. He chopped them up and fed them to chickens. The chickens were very excited. Raising chickens was not an easy task. Dozens of them died while being served, and most of them survived. Now a layer of white feathers grows under the chicken's wings, and it is not afraid of people running around at the feet on weekdays.

The other three households that raise chickens have a surname of Zhao, Yang, and Leng. Without exception, they are all family members of the old educated youth. The old educated youth is old in the village and knows that the village chief of Chenjiawan is a kind person. , their family doesn't have a serious job in a small county town, and they live a day without a meal. Although they come here, they are a little tired, but they are also practical. The women and children of the family went to work in the vegetable factory, and the men fed the chickens at home.

Lao Zhao said, "You went to the vegetable factory again?" The vegetable factory should be tender, and the older parts should be removed. Pick up the leaves and feed them to the chickens, and feed the rest to the pigs, which is not wasted at all.

The pigsty and the cowshed lived closer to each other, and they also walked around each other, so life was not boring.

"Well, I'm fine. I'll help the children pick a few buckets of swill by the way." Old Chen is mainly responsible for the vegetable fields in the village. He is already growing very well, and he doesn't need to do anything. When he is idle, he can help everyone, and he can feel more at ease. After all, this village is too large and collective, and he is too embarrassed to eat if he does little.

"Next time you call me, I'll go with you. By the way, pick the chicken manure to accumulate fertilizer."

Lao Yang was chopping the leaves with a broken kitchen knife beside him. Later sprinkle in the food box to feed.

Lao Leng doesn't like to talk, but he is very handy. With willow stalks, corn leaves and hay, he can weave a very large basket, which is light on the back and can hold things. You can make four or five pieces of kung fu in a day. The villagers can't see what they like. They have to exchange eggs for him. This kind of basket can be used by everyone and is very practical.

Lao Chen said: "Okay, I'll call you next time." He is a half-hearted person, and now he is sitting next to Lao Leng and learning along.

These things for basket weaving were readily available in the village. Although Lao Leng didn't like to talk, he watched him learn along with him. In order for him to see clearly, he deliberately slowed down his movements.

Lao Yang sighed next to him: "Chenjiawan is really good. I didn't know that living in the village was so good before, otherwise I would have come here long ago, and my wife could not sleep before. Now I come here to go to the dry vegetable factory. Work, you can fall asleep next to the pillow. You should eat as well. In less than a month, your body and bones are much stronger than before. Otherwise, why did the ancestors choose to cultivate the land, or step on the black soil Come on down."

Lao Zhao said: "No, the village chief also asked everyone to build a house for us, and the bricks and tiles are all credited in the name of the village. I am afraid that we will be stressed when we first come, and we can deduct it in centimeters after the year. Where can I find such a good village chief?"

The people next to him also sighed, coming here is the right thing to do.

And the local food here tastes sweeter. I like to add a little noodles to the coarse grains when steaming the wowtou, which is delicious without stinging my throat.

Old Chen said: "The village is open to traffic now, and the phone is on." This is a village, it's more imposing than they are in the county.

When he came back from the dry vegetable factory, he saw the people from other villages who came to deliver wild vegetables, and he envied them.

Although everyone is a newcomer, they are very proud to hear it.

...

In the village, He Changfeng is loading the dry vegetable factory, and today he will send out another thousand catties of dry vegetables.

Bai Qiu and a few educated youths also carried dried vegetables into the car. In addition to these things, Bai Qiu also packed a large bag of dried vegetables of various colors, which was a little extra for them. This habit has been passed down from the past. Now every time I give more, there are too few such as wild bracken, not enough to be sold on the shelves, basically they are sent out as extras.

Someone sent it out to find it specially, saying that the wild bracken has a unique flavor, fresh and crispy, and it is delicious no matter how you eat it.

After hearing about it, Bai Qiu deliberately put an extra pack and said, "Everything is ready."

He Changfeng hummed.

After a while, I saw He Jianguo coming over with a smile on his face: "Changfeng, don't leave first, I'll tell you something." He Jianguo seemed to be rejuvenated with the second spring since the dry vegetable factory was established in the village. .

He Changfeng stopped there, and He Jianguo said, "How much dried vegetables are there? I just received a call from the Dusonglin County Supply and Marketing Cooperative, saying that they also want 500 catties." What I heard, I had to contact the county before if I wanted the goods, which was inconvenient after all. After their village pressed the phone, they had already received two orders today. No matter what county or town nearby, they would deliver the goods as long as they reached 500 catties.

If it goes on like this, it is estimated that this year, the money for the tractor will be completely repaid.

He Changfeng said: "There are still 500 catties. Now I can bring back 1500 catties of vegetables from Daniu Village every day. It's just that Uncle Liu seems to feel at a loss." Xu Jianshe, the head of Niu Village.

The three mu of land that was promised before, finally made a small trick and turned it into 12 mu of land, and got some extra money.

It is estimated that Xu Jianshe did not expect that their dry vegetable factory could be so prosperous before. What ordinary people can eat every day is monotonous. Occasionally eat a few meals of dried vegetables and feel the taste is fresh, plus the price is not expensive, I always buy it.

In addition, the guests in the county also like to take this gift as a gift, and several nearby counties who have visited it all know it. Almost all came to order.

Originally, He Changfeng planned to put a little more stock to sell in winter, but it turned out to be not enough. Curry has just counted Bai Qiu, and there are still about 1,500 catties. The other dried vegetables are still being steamed and dried. According to the frequency of delivery of vegetables, it will be enough.

As soon as He Jianguo heard his son say this, he knew what the village chief of Daniu Village meant. Xu Jianshe originally thought about some wasteland, and he could get back a lot of 200 to 300 yuan a year. The 30,000 tractors were all bought back. They were the biggest food, but they made a small profit, so I felt at a loss.

He Jianguo said: "With me here, he can't do anything wrong." He Jianguo regretted a little, but in fact he underestimated this dried vegetable factory. If I had known that I had signed for three years and five years in one go, I would have been controlled by others. That vegetable field, Xu Jianshe will definitely increase the price next year.

He Changfeng said, "What do you need in Songlin County, do you have a list?" He

Jianguo hurriedly took out a list.

Bai Qiu said from the side: "Uncle Jianguo, give it to me." Bai Qiu is now the warehouse manager here during the summer vacation, and his things are neatly packed. He can take out the goods when he goes inside.

He Jianguo gave the list to Bai Qiu. Bai Qiu called a few people in to move the goods.

Outside the dry vegetable factory, He Jianguo spoke to He Changfeng. He Jianguo said, "How much, how much do you still owe the bank?"

He Changfeng said, "I saved all the money, and I will pay it back once I get 5,000. Now I still owe 15,000 yuan, plus today's 1,500 catties, I can get back almost 2,000 yuan, it's only in May, I will definitely be able to repay the loan this year."

He Jianguo heard him say this, He breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay." He felt uncomfortable when he owed money to the public. Fortunately, it was possible to pay it back. He Changfeng really never let him worry about doing things.

Now He Changfeng is very powerful in the village, and everyone praises him that he is better than blue.

He Changfeng said: "This time, let my eldest brother go together." In fact, He Changfeng can go alone. A few days ago, his father, his eldest brother, and Shuanzi had all taught him to drive a tractor, and his father would definitely not be able to leave, so the two of them took turns to follow him into the city to deliver goods.

He Jianguo knew that he was trying to pull his brother, just like Chen Tong, who used to be a humble person, but now he can speak well.

When He Jianguo was with Lan Guiying, he secretly talked to Lan Guiying, saying that these four sons may have their hearts on He Changfeng, and they are better than him. However, this kind of remark is also secretly said behind his back, and he is still a strict father in front of him, afraid that he will raise his tail.

He Changfeng said: "A few days ago, I said hello to the leaders of the meat union. The roosters raised in our village will be collected during the Chinese New Year. The price is lower than the market, but it can be round!" He

Jianguo said: "OK. , don't worry."

He Changfeng chatted with his father: "Thanks to the bumper grain harvest last year, this year's pigs, chickens, and the exchange of grain for wild vegetables all depend on the village's grain." The family in the village is quite rich. , generally can't help it.

Watching to raise livestock to earn money, but usually they are fed with grain.

He Jianguo said: "I'll talk to Xu Jianshe later... Let him distribute the rice bran to us. Their annual output is more than ours, and the few pigs in their village can't eat it." This is also mutually beneficial. It's okay for them to pay for it. If I wanted to sell rice bran for money before, I was afraid that Xu Jianshe would start to sour again.

While talking, Bai Qiu followed the group to carry all the dried vegetables on the list, and the items on the trolley were sharpened. I tied it several times with several hemp ropes thicker than my fingers before it was firmly tied.

He Changhai people are safe and don't like to talk. He is also very suitable for delivery. He Changfeng will take it a few times, and he will not go when the delivery is done.

He Changfeng watched Bai Qiu wipe his sweat over there, walked over and secretly stuffed Bai Qiu with a prawn meringue. Then he said, "I'm leaving."

Bai Qiu hummed, the palm of his hand holding the candy was slightly warm.

Fortunately, the two of them are usually better, and no one pays attention to small movements. After He Changfeng left, Bai Qiu took apart the yellow candy wrapper on the outside, took a bite, and had a sweet filling inside.

...

He Changfeng first delivered the goods to the county seat, and then to other counties. Although the dried vegetables were light, it was a large package. After sending this thousand pounds out. The car is finally not as scary as it used to be.

He Changfeng didn't leave until the people from the three stores had checked out. Other places paid for it and delivered the goods at the same time. Only in their county, they came to checkout every month, and they have already delivered it several times. Come and pay again.

The brothers took another 500 catties of dried vegetables and went to Songlin County lightly.

He Changhai looked at He Changfeng driving the tractor steadily, and felt a little bit in his heart.

He Changfeng said: "In a few days, I want to go to the provincial capital." The last time their dried vegetables were sold well in the province, but it was far away. Haven't made time for it.

He Changhai didn't expect that he still has such big ambitions: "It's not enough to sell, why do you still go to the province?" He felt that it would be good to maintain the current state.

He Changfeng said: "You don't know our county yet, this is all temporary. Now many villages have also learned to dry vegetables." When other people's dried vegetables come up, they may not only eat from their village.

They also have a huge advantage in that their dried vegetables have participated in provincial conventions and have been praised by newspapers. And these two things, people in the province should not refuse.

He Changhai looked at his second brother and took a deep breath. His heart was too big, and the village couldn't hold it.

...

He Changfeng waited until it was late at night. As soon as he came back, Bai Qiu came out of the house and said, "The beans are stewed in the pot, you guys should have a simple bite."

The two walked back after they had delivered the things. They were very hungry at the moment. I didn't expect Bai Qiu to be so careful and even left a meal.

After almost devoured the food, they went back to their houses after washing up. He Changfeng looked at his watch and it was half past one in the morning. Seeing that his little educated youth was waiting for him.

"How is it, is everything going well?" Bai Qiu asked.

He Changfeng nodded, he hugged Bai Qiu and said, "Go to sleep, you have to get up early."

Bai Qiu's eyes were bright: "I can't sleep, my dad sent a letter, and he has recovered his reputation." He got some money, but his father didn't care about money, and it would be a little comfort to be able to restore his reputation.

Upon hearing this, He Changfeng said, "That's great."

Bai Qiu gave him two photos, one of Bai Qiu's full moon and the other of his school days.

Bai Qiu has been good-looking since he was a child, and He Changfeng became happy when he saw it: "Oh, good-looking."

Every time he was praised by He Changfeng, Bai Qiu had a subtle embarrassment.

The tip of the ear started to get hot after a while.

Baby He Changfeng seemed to be in his pocket.

Bai Qiu told him another piece of good news: "I've grown taller." He is now 1.75 meters tall, and after measuring twice today, Bai Qiu's beauty is broken.

He Changfeng held the person in his arms: "It's so nice."

He Changfeng likes to see his little educated youth look like this when he is happy, his eyes are like stars, very beautiful.

He Changfeng told the matter that he was going to the province. Bai Qiu immediately agreed: "Go."

He Changfeng said, "It's a pity that you are about to start school, so you can't go with me." He wanted to take Bai Qiu with him now.

Bai Qiu is very knowledgeable, leaning in He Changfeng's arms, raised his head, and said, "I'll accompany you when I'm on vacation."

He Changfeng was still reluctant. He couldn't fall asleep at night. He didn't sleep, and neither could Bai Qiu, who was making a

fuss.

When Bai Qiu woke up, it was noon the next day. He packed up and wanted to go back to the county, and He Changfeng personally sent him back.

The days passed quickly after school started, Bai Qiu still had to prepare the questions when he went to school, and now the second class also got the papers from Bai Qiu. This paper was approved by the teacher. Bai Qiu was in his second year of high school, studying intensely every day, and returning to the village on weekends to meet with He Changfeng.

The two of them are in love with each other, and every time they meet, they are very exciting.

Not only did the feelings not weaken, on the contrary, they became more like glue. Time was flying fast, and it started to snow in October. Soon Xue Se wrapped up the Northeast, and arranged another 20 educated youths, and they went directly to the dry vegetable factory. There are old educated youth with them, and they accept it very quickly.

He Changfeng really paid off the debt of the tractor and made use of the unique climate of the Northeast as a natural refrigerator. Frozen a lot of vegetables. I can't eat fresh vegetables this season, and I rely on winter storage vegetables such as radishes and cabbage in autumn. It is also thanks to them that they prepare in advance. Relying on these, it is enough to make another wave.

Chenjiawan is amazing now. Not only does their village make money, but it is not as difficult as before to drive several nearby villages!

During the Chinese New Year, Bai Qiu celebrated the New Year with the He family.

He Changfeng also specially prepared a gift for the young educated youth, a gold pen with a K-gold nib. This pen cannot be bought in the county. You have to go to the provincial capital to buy it. And the price is very expensive. He Changfeng bought it specially when he saw that his little educated youth loved to write.

Bai Qiu's heart was filled with emotion when he received this gift. The village was so busy, He Changfeng couldn't be busy at all. He didn't forget to bring him something when he went out. Bai Qiu said, "But where did you get the money?"

He Changfeng said, "I saved it."

Bai Qiu said, "But... I didn't prepare anything for you."

He Changfeng said: "Then you give me a kiss."

Bai Qiu blinked and kissed gently. He Changfeng hugged Bai Qiu and slid his hands on his back, wishing he could rub someone on his body inside. As long as he met Bai Qiu, he was so greedy in his heart that he wanted to bully him to the point of crying.

...

After the New Year, their village was awarded the title of advanced in 1977, and the weather in July was extremely hot.

The country is also not calm. After entering July, the school starts a two-month summer vacation, and Bai Qiu returns to the village.

In just one year, Chenjiawan seems to be completely new. With this dried vegetable factory, the village has given two hundred yuan to each household this year. Chenjiawan has had a better life because of this dried vegetable factory. The matchmakers like to talk to their village. Gay or lesbian, all of a sudden became a sweet pastry.

The most sought-after are the brothers He Changhai and He Changfeng, who are also the handsome son of the village chief. It's a pity that no matter which time they asked, the village chief and his wife refused, and they looked at their son's age. They were in no hurry.

Bai Qiu spent money to buy a radio and listened to the news every day. He remembered that he was about to resume the college entrance examination. But the news didn't come out for a day, and I didn't feel at ease.

He Changfeng has seen Bai Qiu sitting in a state of unease several times, and said, "What's wrong with you?"

Bai Qiu said, "Bitter summer."

He Changfeng said, "Why are you so squeamish." I searched for food for him to relieve the heat. Things like mung bean cake and mung bean water are always available.

Bai Qiutian listened to the radio and wanted to know the news about the college entrance examination. Finally, I heard useful news. Some party representatives proposed to recommend universities to waste talents, hoping to quickly change the existing method.

Bai Qiu took it seriously. The way to go to school is now recommended, focusing on examining the political background, but not in terms of academics. Many people have to make up for homework from junior high school or even elementary school when they arrive at the university, and the quality of teaching is very poor. Some representatives of education outlets were worried. With the loosening of the catastrophe for ten years, the voice became stronger every time.

Bai Qiu received a letter from Beijing in the evening, with only one sentence: the college entrance examination is going to resume!

Bai Qiu knew it for a long time, but when he really caught up, his heart was still beating wildly. When He

Changfeng came back from the work in the factory, he noticed that his young educated youth had recovered his spirit. He

said that he was going to resume the college entrance examination."

The corners of He Changfeng's originally raised mouth slowly loosened, and Bai Qiu said happily, "Do you think I can pass the test?"

He Changfeng looked at his eyes and said: " Yes." As soon as he finished speaking, Bai Qiu kissed him on the cheek. This is Bai Qiu's unique reaction when he is extremely happy. The young educated youth is usually arrogant and refuses to kiss easily, but He Changfeng is not as happy as usual, watching Bai Qiu open the notebook that he has read countless times. .

Afraid of disturbing him, He Changfeng quietly went out.

He Changfeng was restless in the yard, his eyebrows furrowed tightly.

He Jianguo just came back from the field and saw that He Changfeng rarely came back during the day. He said, "Changfeng, what are you doing sitting there?"

He Changfeng saw his father and said, "

Nothing ." Having never seen his son look so worried, he thought what was going on in the village: "Did something happen to the dry vegetable factory?" It must be a very difficult matter to make He Changfeng frown.

He Changfeng said: "It's not about the factory, it's me and Bai Qiu." He

Jianguo was a little surprised: "You two quarreled?"

"No." He Changfeng paused: "Xiao Bai said that the college entrance examination will be resumed soon.

He Jianguo fell silent upon hearing this . Their relationship was so good that they almost forgot that Xiaobai came from the capital. They had heard that some educated youths had already married local people, and they had been given a chance to go back to visit relatives. No more.

No matter how the life in the village is not as good as in the city, Xiaobai is so good at studying, how can he come back to the village when he goes out to see the bigger world.

He Changfeng was calm on weekdays, but He Jianguo was the first time he saw him like this...

This was an era when tickets and passes were required everywhere when going out. Once the two are separated, they will never see each other again in this life.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-03 22:47:47~2021-02-04 22:43:18~

Thank you for casting mines Little angels: Bailian Xiaomo, Feng Liuer, Qufeng, and Xingxing Postman 1; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: the sugar intake exceeded the standard, 22 bottles of Bailian Xiaomo; 14 bottles of Liushu; 10 bottles of Xunshan; 8 bottles of K; 5 bottles of Hong Yu, too bitter without sugar, silent rain; 3 bottles of Brown Sugar Boo Dirty Coke; 2 bottles of less money; , like a bottle of summer flowers; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!